Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

Hmm guess I have to look into it then. While I'm in there I may as well redo just how masturbation works. It should be configurable (or random.. or different keys..) to do 'normal' masturbation vs vibrator masturbation anyway, don't you think?

I know the egg and effect are in sexout, I just thought it was the keypress stuff that got moved elsewhere, but perhaps not. That egg predates my involvement in sexout and possibly came from sexus, so I haven't really looked in detail at how it works.

Yeah all SCR does is add this script to appropriate vibrators.

scn SexoutSVibratorToggleScpt

begin onEquip player

playerREF.CIOS SexoutVibratorEffect

end

begin onUnEquip player

playerREF.dispel SexoutVibratorEffect

end

begin onDrop player

playerREF.dispel SexoutVibratorEffect

end

Though it possibly should be modified to work on all actors rather than just the player, perhaps we could also do with some 0-100 NX like Actor.NX_Set "SO:VibratorSetting" Actor.NX_Set "SO:PluginflationSetting" that the item checks instead or maybe these are better handled by SexoutSpunk?

Agreed on not limiting it to the player. Different settings should probably come with different sound & visual effects though. In the meantime, I'll just check for the actoreffect in the arousal script with isspelltarget, I think. What would be rather more handy for spunk are nx vars for physical contraception - condoms, diaphragms & the like.

• 1 month later...

You have definitely not installed prideslayer's NVSE extension v11 correctly. Sexout will not work.

It is an easy mistake to make, probably you extracted the folder in the archive to the correct location, rather than just the files.

In the following folder:

...\STEAM\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\nvse\plugins

There should be these 3 files (there may be others there as well):

MCM.dll

nvse_extender.dll

nvse_extender_ng.dll

----

These 3 files MUST NOT be in a subfolder (if you have a subfolder named 'NVSE Extender' there you have installed it wrong, but you can just copy the files above from it into the correct place).

-----

A lot of people make this mistake, a note about it should probably be added somewhere.

I am having the exact same problem, except that I do have those files in the correct place.

I tried uninstalling with FOMM and reinstalling with no change...

Any ideas on tracking this one down?

Edit:

Scrub that it seems I had the wrong NVSE version. 

Fixed now.

You have definitely not installed prideslayer's NVSE extension v11 correctly. Sexout will not work.

[...]

-----

A lot of people make this mistake, a note about it should probably be added somewhere.

I am having the exact same problem, except that I do have those files in the correct place.

I am a little clueless. :)

You are quoting Odessas solution but not the problem, you have, and as I don't want to search for the question, Odessa has answered a few months ago, I only can guess that you have the 'Sexout requires extender v11 but you have v0' issue.

Right?

The newest version of NVSE extender is v12 (  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/553-nvse-extender-aka-nx/ ) and it is a fomod, so it allways should be installed by FOMM in the right place.

But maybe you don't have the new NVSE 4.2b12 from here: http://nvse.silverlock.org/

EDIT:

OK. you've figured it out ... I was typing to slow ;)

The link is just wrong. Go look in the fallout non-adult downloads, it's a sticky there.

That will fix the, NVSE Extender V11 but you have v0 or whatever error message?

Also Common or Shared Resources? It tells me only one can be selected.

Here's my message that I get, also Common and Shared Resources message still appears.

ScreenShot0_zps92ff73c6.png

There is no common any more either. This thread needs someone to either update it and fix that stuff, or it needs to be unstickied. ;)

...what about the message?

Well, I quote myself.

Just one post above your first post:

[...]

-----

I am a little clueless. :)

You are quoting Odessas solution but not the problem, you have, and as I don't want to search for the question, Odessa has answered a few months ago, I only can guess that you have the 'Sexout requires extender v11 but you have v0' issue.

Right?

The newest version of NVSE extender is v12 (  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/553-nvse-extender-aka-nx/ ) and it is a fomod, so it allways should be installed by FOMM in the right place.

But maybe you don't have the new NVSE 4.2b12 from here: http://nvse.silverlock.org/

EDIT:

OK. you've figured it out ... I was typing to slow ;)

(And in Trebors case it was the wrong NVSE)

Maybe this helps ...

I believe the skeleton  is installed in the newest Sexout. One should only need a skeleton if they are using custom bodies and have issues ( For example not removing the skeleton that came with the body used)

Yikes, so it seems! I removed the skeleton from requirements and updated other parts to reflect this.

Where can I download the Sexout.esm?

You really need to read and understand this thread before going further. Between this OP and the tutorial from BruceWayne given in the link you should have most of the info you need to get it up and running. Keep in mind most people don't get it working properly the first time they install it unless they are a modder with extensive understanding of mods .. and still even then they mess up somewhere. :P  Take your time. Make backups of the Data folder and mods you downloaded.

Hello :)
Just a little question here, is there a mod to add xp while  sex?
I see in MCM there's an experience system with sex skill lv and stat.
why there's no mod using it to give xp reward for sex?
Gain xp for rape, consensual sex, and loose some if victim from rapist.
Sexout lust add a perk giving xp but it's difficult to get xp (no each time you have sex) and the amount is really really low...(for now but i'm low lvl, but the xp reward is useless and i dont know how upgrate it, it's random, maybe..)
Any idea? :)
Please ^^ thank

Just a little question here, is there a mod to add xp while  sex?

There was one in the past. I forget the name. It just stopped being used as far as I know. It might still be active in Sexout / SCR.

It's sexout XP and it make conflit with actual sexout mod..Outdated.

So there's no xp mod for sexout..? :(

If this mod does give xp and you don't like the xp given you can open GECK and find the entry and change it to suit your taste and needs. If you can't find the entry perhaps asking on the Sexout Lust Thread where that entry is.

Hello :) I have DL GECK with the upgrade thing. Well GECK is too complicated. I have search without modify or save anythings, the perk (orgasmic perk) to change the value, make it a little more..useful.

I have found many things (what's sexout shemale? Oo Sexout was supposed be without futa sex no? as oblivion skyrim have their own futa and shemale things..?) strange perks, scripts (maybe i'll discover theses things later) but nothing about the perk "orgasmic xp".

And if i found it, i'm too affraid to touch it, i guess, cause i dont want to break the stuff.

That's sad fallout New vegas dont have an ini folder to customise a little bit things.

I'm using an outadated esp (sexoutXP esp) but.. i think it cause a lot of problem, like no pregnancy, and, well all sexout stuff seem to stop work after install sexout xp. So, finally, it ruins the game too :P

Thank maybe i can ask but i think sexout lust modder is busy with spunk... by the way spunk dont work to cause sexout xp..i guess. (but sexout spunk seem complicated, but nice ^^)

See you soon!

If you know any mods to add a way to have xp reward after make an "customer" have his (her?) happy ending, while doing prostitue or not, i will listen :) (**and without any conflict with actual good stuff^^)

Backup everything.

Play with the mods and GECK. If you mess up you can always restore the backup and start over.

The best place for any info related to added items is with the mod author. Not this page. Few modders come here to answer questions on their mods. This is a basic guide for sexout not a comprehensive thread. The OP rarely answers any questions that don't directly related to the OP. If that isn't good perhaps open a new thread requesting info on the changes you desire. Someone might be able answer those questions. After all the more you learn about the GECK the more likely you will start developing your own mods that they might start to enjoy. ;)

Yes there are many things in Sexout that isn't actually used. Some are from old mods, partial mods that never were created and support for ideas that never came to pass. Sexout.esm is very large and lots of info in that.