Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

• 2 weeks later...

I followed the instalation tutorial that you said on the first page, but I don't have any SexoutCommonResources.esmSexoutPregnancyV3.esm, oSexoutLegion.esm. Is there a problem in that.  I followed the two tutorials, the one to install sexout and the one to make the common resourses, Since the last didn't tell nothing about the download page Commom Resources (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/) except saying it was a requirement, I downloaded what was there and made a fomod as was intructed in the tutorial as a SCR patch. I did something wrong? 

Tryed to install sexout sex, and it says I need a SexoutCommonResources.esm but there is no esm in the tutorial, what do I do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have attempted multiple times to install a type 3 body (BnB Gifted Type 3, from BnB mesh pack)  and, though I am successful in installing the meshes and textures, I cannot get the bounce to work. I install the .kf files from BnB, the compatibility skeleton, but when I place the the 6 "female___.nif" files in the _male folder with the .kf files i get the mesh but no bounce. This is exactly how the body is supposed to be installed, according to the readme, so I am at my wit's end. This is especially frustrating, considering it is a BnB body, from the original BnB page on the nexus. Anyone know how to get the bounce working?

Edited by Burnanator5280

How do I set the female NPCs and(or) my character to NOT undress? There is no option in Sexout in MCM, and the options in SexoutCommonResource in MCM don't include that.

You are correct there is no option that I am aware of to do this. When the sex occurs the bodies are changed out and anything on them is removed until the end. There is a mod that allows you to set certan clothes to never be removed along with NPC reactions to these. For example sexy, slutty etc. I forget the name of this mod but you should still find it in the Downloads section for Sexout.

How do I set the female NPCs and(or) my character to NOT undress? There is no option in Sexout in MCM, and the options in SexoutCommonResource in MCM don't include that.

You are correct there is no option that I am aware of to do this. When the sex occurs the bodies are changed out and anything on them is removed until the end. There is a mod that allows you to set certan clothes to never be removed along with NPC reactions to these. For example sexy, slutty etc. I forget the name of this mod but you should still find it in the Downloads section for Sexout.

it's called Sexout Clothing Eval http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/54-sexoutclothingevalesp/

it's called Sexout Clothing Eval http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/54-sexoutclothingevalesp/

Yes.. thanks. I was just posting a few quick comments then I say his post.. Wanted to give a little assistance. To phuonglong.. I used it before to keep some particular clothes on during sex. The downside is you would have to set up the clothes to do what you want. strip or stay and what you want the NPC's reactions to be but afterwards it is golden.

I was runing a prostitue play through with a few mods.. My toon  would have armor.. what girl wouldn't in a world like that but wanted to be sexy when having sex. With this mod I could have my toon to have the pantyhose, panties etc even high heels etc when stripped and when dressed again.. with some armors they would dissappear. (sometime would clip.. that was a pain.. lol) Your toon could have some sexy underclothes and a skimpy dress and when stripped only those underclothes are left. Not quite what you wanted but you might decide you like it if you try.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt anyone will read this .. I have tried to install this a dozen times .. followed each and all the instructions .. it looks very cool - however each and every time it results in a CTD every single time..

any advice for a total idiot?

Ha! I proved you wrong, since I did read this :P

However what you are writing provides absolutely no information with which anyone can help you (and can cause some snippy comments)

Please be more forthcoming with information, such as what exactly did you try to install, which mods? How did you install it (NMM, MO, FOMM) etc. be as specific as you can.

on a general note:

CTD's generally means that something was either not installed correctly or at all. Or that there is a loadorder problem.

• 2 weeks later...

im having some issues, i installed the stable version of nvse and some mods here. OOH i use Mod organizer. but the problem is when i satrt the game through mod organizer using the script extender it launches the normal launcher of fallout nv. in skyrim i dont got that problem there it opens a cmd window and skip the launcher and start the game. this way i can't use the mods. another problem is that it seems i can't get the smallertalk mod installed in my MO.

Those are MO problems, not Sexout problems, and there's a MO-specific support forum linked to wherever you downloaded MO from that you should probably be asking these questions at. You're probably not using the correct Run settings to launch FNV and installing SmallerTalk with MO is no different than installing any other mod.

• 1 month later...

@annika

might want to edit the OP r/t Breeder. It is no longer compatible with the rest of Sexout mods. Some still try to use it with the rest of the mods despite what is stated on the Breeder OP.  ;)

There is a resource for these files on the Breeder OP and only those should be used unless told otherwise.

Isn't there a key guide on this mod? I'm shocked at the lack of instruction about this mod. 

Lack of instruction? :dodgy:

Several post on how to install, a tutorial on the installation as well as the resources (which by the way is about 6 pages long (PDF version) :dodgy: ) There are loads of instructions r/t to this mod besides this post, the installation tutorial by Bruce Wayne and the SCR resources tutorial by me.

Perhaps asking exactly what you need and describing it will allow someone to answer and perhaps even give even more 'instruction" about this mod.   We aren't clarvoyant and can miss some details that others might need. ;)

• 1 month later...

@annika

might want to edit the OP r/t Breeder. It is no longer compatible with the rest of Sexout mods. Some still try to use it with the rest of the mods despite what is stated on the Breeder OP.  ;)

There is a resource for these files on the Breeder OP and only those should be used unless told otherwise.

Sorry, I actually just noticed your post! I usually use those "go to first new post" buttons to see if there's anything new in threads, and it seems that they don't work for sticky posts. :blush:

It's been a while since last update. Here's some fixed I did.

• Added a mention that SexoutBreeder is no longer compatible.
  • NVSE link no longer mentions outdated version.
  • Tryout link updated to the right one.
  • Fixed one broken NVSE Extender link.
  • Changed broken BOSS link to reference LOOT instead.

And remember folks, if you have any technical problems, go to Technical Support.

No problem.. however it has been so long the problem resolved itself.. :P.. Breeder isn't released anymore at least until it is updated properly.. So any references to Breeder if you have them .. can be removed at least for the time being.

Strange my first post option still works for this thread. It popped up right away so I checked what you had to say.. Anyway this is a reference thread not the main page for the mods.

Strange my first post option still works for this thread. It popped up right away so I checked what you had to say.. Anyway this is a reference thread not the main page for the mods.

Huh, this is weird. It's working for me now too. But it was not showing any new posts for months. :-/