Am I missing something?

Runa drinked the potion, then we went to that guy room when I discovered the passage I started to go until that broken pipe/whatever it was and pressed on it. Then I got instantly transported to a cutscene with Runa and Tulvar talking about what next(Thief escape need to find him in skyrim). I didn't get any quest markers telling me his location or anything so i went to riften to use memory potion there and that finished the quest coz i found my equip.

Surely I missed something because I'm still missing my gold and more importantly didn't even get to  find the thief and talk to him.

4 hours ago, lightsinx98 said:

i have no idea if my game is stuck. i met Runa in front of the door then she tells me to gather ingredients. i only know how to get the alchohol. what do i do after that? my quest tells me to give the burnt recipe to Tulvar but I dont have the recipe

Spoiler

Youre supposed to talk to a guy in the arena he'll get them for you

1 hour ago, Kotopiesel said:

Am I missing something?

Runa drinked the potion, then we went to that guy room when I discovered the passage I started to go until that broken pipe/whatever it was and pressed on it. Then I got instantly transported to a cutscene with Runa and Tulvar talking about what next(Thief escape need to find him in skyrim). I didn't get any quest markers telling me his location or anything so i went to riften to use memory potion there and that finished the quest coz i found my equip.

Surely I missed something because I'm still missing my gold and more importantly didn't even get to  find the thief and talk to him.

Spoiler

Youre supposed to talk to Vala and she'll tell you what happened to him

7 hours ago, Shane498 said:

sorry guys after I "poison" the lefty's keg how much i have to wait, i just go there and attack the gang? o there is a dialogue?

I think it lowers their health gradually, so it's up to you to decide when you should attack. The more you wait, the easier the fight gets. I never did that option so I don't know if some dialogue pops up, but I suspect it won't. I'd wait 3 days to see how the fight goes.

3 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

i crash when drink scene with traka... what happen?

exactly during the drink scene, or when you go to the bed with him?

Any further ideas on getting Werewolf to animate?

He just stands there, idle.
I assume there is a struggle scene as well where both the WW and PC stand there, idle (on the same spot)

I've removed MNC and WW Mighty Beasts (cleaned save and run FNIS)

De-installed Creatures and Run FNIS

This is on a Fresh save although I removed MNC and WWMB after entering the Skunkway. So that is maybe my last shot, new game with those mods installed.

Also getting an error saying I have something left over from 1.06 but the first version I have installed since 0.96 is 1.07, this makes me think I had left a script file from .96 in my game or have others seen this?

22 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Any further ideas on getting Werewolf to animate?

He just stands there, idle.
I assume there is a struggle scene as well where both the WW and PC stand there, idle (on the same spot)

I've removed MNC and WW Mighty Beasts (cleaned save and run FNIS)

De-installed Creatures and Run FNIS

This is on a Fresh save although I removed MNC and WWMB after entering the Skunkway. So that is maybe my last shot, new game with those mods installed.

Also getting an error saying I have something left over from 1.06 but the first version I have installed since 0.96 is 1.07, this makes me think I had left a script file from .96 in my game or have others seen this?

What version are you playing? See if you have the werewolf behavior files from Dogma mod in the behavior folder as loose file. If somehow they are at in the .bsa (SE version) the creature animations won't work.

4 minutes ago, Highborn said:

What version are you playing? See if you have the werewolf behavior files from Dogma mod in the behavior folder as loose file. If somehow they are at in the .bsa (SE version) the creature animations won't work.

I saw that from a post you made and, although I am running LE, thought I would gave that a try so extracted all the animation and behaviour files so they are loose. It didn't help the situation.

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

I think it lowers their health gradually, so it's up to you to decide when you should attack. The more you wait, the easier the fight gets. I never did that option so I don't know if some dialogue pops up, but I suspect it won't. I'd wait 3 days to see how the fight goes.

exactly during the drink scene, or when you go to the bed with him?

when i take mug from Olaf Bar

Just finished the mod and i have to say this is one incredible quest mod, the animations are smooth, the story is really good and you have many options to complete the quests so you can actually roleplay what kind of person you are, thanks to the creator for this mod and to the people here on this thread who give support.

If you could suggest other mods similar to this.

6 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Just finished the mod and i have to say this is one incredible quest mod, the animations are smooth, the story is really good and you have many options to complete the quests so you can actually roleplay what kind of person you are, thanks to the creator for this mod and to the people here on this thread who give support.

If you could suggest other mods similar to this.

Some mods I think are similar to Thief:

Dark Investigations:

https://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=bf693c1143151b6d

Bestial Essence, if you play on SE, (it focus on creatures, but the story and dialogues are really good and also contain details and secret scenes like Thief - it's a really well done mod)

Get Stripped Again

Huan's Adventures (the story is currently still being worked on)

The Ancient Profession, if you play on SE:

When I want to load the new (1.00.7) version of the mod with Nexus mod manager I always get the error message the download (from NMM) is incomplete). Does anyone know a solution for this, I have used both links from the mod page to download, but it makes no difference.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Dark Investigations:

Bestial Essence, if you play on SE, (it focus on creatures, but the story and dialogues are really good and also contain details and secret scenes like Thief - it's a really well done mod)

Get Stripped Again

The author of Bestial Essence pulled the mod and left L.L. so it's no longer available for L (I lost my backups so I don't have the original file either). 

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

Dark Investigations:

Get Stripped Again

meh dark investigation it's abandoned, it could have been a great quest mod like Thief ? 

and it's basically empty

1 hour ago, Shane498 said:

meh dark investigation it's abandoned, it could have been a great quest mod like Thief ? 

and it's basically empty

Yeah, it's a shame it was abandoned, but at least the story has a resolution.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

I'm not the author? 

Carabosse/Merope is still active on loverslab, they are working on mods for Fallout 4 (Zodiac) and Skyrim (Essential Relief) and sometimes publish some reports on their status page:

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/72736-carabosse/

20 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Wenn ich die neue (1.00.7) Version des Mods mit dem Nexus Mod Manager laden möchte, erhalte ich immer die Fehlermeldung, dass der Download (von NMM) unvollständig ist. Kennt jemand eine Lösung dafür, ich habe beide Links von der Mod-Seite zum Download verwendet, aber es macht keinen Unterschied.

It affects all files, so both English and Russian versions.