Is there a "Wait" point for Klepp?
He says come back late afternoon but the Thief doesn't follow Skyrim's rules and so although it is 8pm in Skyrim it is still Morning in Thief (going by the PC dialogue when kissing the Beggar) normally there would be a point that would let you wait but I cannot see it in or around the Inn.

EDIT: Found it, just kept coming back and asking. It wasn't really worth the effort, if I'm honest although there might of been more to it as Kleppr was "busy" after the event so I couldn't speak to them.

Running into a similar issue with Hidden scene with Marsus

Spoiler

Can get as far as using a memory potion, after hearing Marsus' version of events but then it just goes nowhere with the PC laying face down on his bedding and him sat there.

There looks like there should have been some dialogue that instigates the PC being naked but the dialogue doesn't happen. PC still ends up naked.

Anyone know how to jump past this part of the scene?

Think this might be as far as my game will take it, with regards to these scenes. I have got into the Mine as I had missed these, originally.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Open the mod in xTranslator.  When you're in the edit pane for a line of dialog with that tool, it shows you which quest the line is associated with and whether the line is part of a scene.

Thanks this is a much easier tool to work with for what I'm trying to do. Replaying the mod makes me wish there the skip-scene option worked on more scenes or that the starting skip let you stop at more different places. 

EDIT: on a side note, is anyone else getting a popup "1.00.61.00.7" every time they load a save? Looks like it's coming from the mod but not sure why.

12 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Running into a similar issue with Hidden scene with Marsus

Hide contents

Can get as far as using a memory potion, after hearing Marsus' version of events but then it just goes nowhere with the PC laying face down on his bedding and him sat there.

There looks like there should have been some dialogue that instigates the PC being naked but the dialogue doesn't happen. PC still ends up naked.

Anyone know how to jump past this part of the scene?

Think this might be as far as my game will take it, with regards to these scenes. I have got into the Mine as I had missed these, originally.

Spoiler

This scene used to work for me, but for some reason with the new version (1.00.7) I have had the same issue.

It might be because I updated versions part way through, I'll try to test if a clean save causes this problem

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

Speaking of Runa, our PC mentions abrawl of some sorts, to calm her down after the mast, which she declines. Is that cut content or just plain dialogue?

Cut content. Dogma might do it when he releases the final and improved version, which is gonna take after the planned addons and side quests

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Cut content. Dogma might do it when he releases the final and improved version, which is gonna take after the planned addons and side quests

Ah, I see. So the upcoming content is most likely:

- hot spring kid's village/branch

- old man's revenge if cheated

- pregnancy quest

- brawl with Runa

- cut content in the mine

Anything else?

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

Ah, I see. So the upcoming content is most likely:

- hot spring kid's village/branch

- old man's revenge if cheated

- pregnancy quest

- brawl with Runa

- cut content in the mine

Anything else?

So far, it is planned at least 4 new separate releases. In order:

1. Extended version of latest update for top patreon members (which Dogma is currently working on)

2. Pregnancy Quest

3. Hot Springs Boy Branch

4. Upgraded/optimized final version of Thief with content that he had to cut through the mod's development.

He didn't give any time of release, but each of them will probably take months of work.

So I'm getting a T-pose in certain animations for this mod, I've run FNIS several times ( latest version ) and I'm playing with the "eng - LE 1.00.7". Any idea?

Fixed.

Now I have another problem, after skipping the whole mod until the last phase, my jornal says I have to speak with Runa. Upstairs there's no one, my character tho still do the animation ( waving, and waits for someone ).

43 minutes ago, DerekRick said:

I have a problem on SE. I'm at the point where I need to talk to the jeweler but he doesn't have any dialogue choices when I talk to him. Just the normal greeting most npc's have.

Try reloading an older save until you get the part to talk to him again. Or you can try to disable/enable him with console.

11 hours ago, Sin4tr4 said:

So I'm getting a T-pose in certain animations for this mod, I've run FNIS several times ( latest version ) and I'm playing with the "eng - LE 1.00.7". Any idea?

Fixed.

Now I have another problem, after skipping the whole mod until the last phase, my jornal says I have to speak with Runa. Upstairs there's no one, my character tho still do the animation ( waving, and waits for someone ).

Try to spawn her, with a mod like Get Over Here

11 hours ago, kakaer said:

Speaking of Runa, our PC mentions abrawl of some sorts, to calm her down after the mast, which she declines. Is that cut content or just plain dialogue?

This is just the PC offering to help Runa beat up the people who abused her in the Mast - it's dialog and not indicative of any cut content that I'm aware of.  Runa's dialog seems pretty final on it being a bad idea.

As of now, despite Runa's talk about returning to the arena she never actually does.  If she did then it might be possible to fight her, but I don't really see Dogma doing anything with that situation or really anything else in the arena, given the trouble it has caused so far.

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

So far, it is planned at least 4 new separate releases. In order:

1. Extended version of latest update for top patreon members (which Dogma is currently working on)

2. Pregnancy Quest

3. Hot Springs Boy Branch

4. Upgraded/optimized final version of Thief with content that he had to cut through the mod's development.

He didn't give any time of release, but each of them will probably take months of work.

This is an accurate schedule, per Dogma's reply to a comment on this post.

As far as I am aware, there have been no real hints about what the Hot Springs branch might actually contain.

The "final" version may not include all of the cut content that we are aware of.  I recall someone asking about the marriage plot in Falkreath, but Dogma replied that it may eventually happen.

2 hours ago, Teruke said:

what about the beggars you kept dissing and the potential crossing of rorikstead on the carriage?

I'm not currently aware of any future planned content involving either of these scenarios.  The available evidence suggests that the "beggarrape" quest variables I had previously seen in the mod data were pointing to the existing memory scene in the epilogue.

i keep getting the feeling that all those events would probably trigger someone recognizing the player character at some point

something along the lines of "by azura, by azura, it's the grandchampion"

or "by the nine, if it isn't the one that strut through rorikstead a certain way"

32 minutes ago, Teruke said:

i keep getting the feeling that all those events would probably trigger someone recognizing the player character at some point

something along the lines of "by azura, by azura, it's the grandchampion"

or "by the nine, if it isn't the one that strut through rorikstead a certain way"

There are some people recognizing the player character in Markarth, if you get the longer scene with Hamlof the beggar.

2 hours ago, kokitoxx said:

I found the cave between Darklight Tower and Largashbur but I can't enter the trees and bushes I can't activate them or move I have no option

Check if you have the requirements. It should be only available if you have stayed for a 2nd drink with the thief in the very beginning and if you have seen the two memories scenes in Riften, one outside the Bee and Barb and other in the canal

Stuck with strange problem. Entering Skunkway first time. So im following Olaf and he shows me my bed and tells me that he laid clothes on it, but sadly there are no clothes on the bunk and nowhere near it. Tried reloading previous save, same thing. Tried to console skip the event but my character keeps returning and saying she wont come out naked. Any solution to this?

Great mod so far, keep up the good work?