5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Sure thing.  Here's the latest version I've got, as of just a few minutes ago.  Like I mentioned the other day, it should be everything in the Skunkway, almost everything in Solitude 2, and almost nothing else.

Note that all untranslated lines are tagged with their EDIDs so that I can index them easily.  Since this version is just over 49% done, that means that half of all the new text will have $XXXXXX$ at the start of the line.

If you find any lines inside the Skunkway that are tagged, message me with a screenshot or an EDID and I can try to fix them.  For stuff outside the Skunkway, @theliddtin and I are on it and we know that it's all fucked up.  Also if you encounter any bugs caused by the patches, I'd love to hear about them.

I've also attached all of the latest versions of the patches that have been updated.

Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp 18.81 kB · 4 downloads Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp 2.15 kB · 4 downloads Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp 101.35 kB · 4 downloads DogmaEngine.esm 236.33 kB · 4 downloads Dogma - Thief.7z 2.36 MB · 3 downloads

these are only for legendary edition? 

1 hour ago, Charlesce said:

Was mache ich, wenn die mittlere Maustaste während des Minispiels der Einsamkeit, in dem Sie den Barden signalisieren müssen, nicht funktioniert? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das Keymapping zu ändern, oder kann ich das MMB auf andere Weise erzwingen?

For most minigames, the option to change the keys has been implemented in the MCM.

Just have a look

I have several problems/questions.

1. is it normal that the game crashes after the scene when you are caught by Varg the Fixer and raped by him. So when the blackscreen comes.

2. i can't use magic or screams after i'm out of the sunkway, can this be fixed via console?

3. when I ask Marsus for directions to the prison, I hang after he speaks the first time. 
I can't leave the room or interact with anything in the room or open my inventory. The only thing I can do is run, duck and jump. When I go to the door my character automatically steers back. 
If I understood the other messages here correctly, you should be able to either hit him or pour alcohol into one of the containers. However, this is not possible for me.

I look forward to all solutions.

17 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

1. is it normal that the game crashes after the scene when you are caught by Varg the Fixer and raped by him. So when the blackscreen comes.

2. i can't use magic or screams after i'm out of the sunkway, can this be fixed via console?

3. when I ask Marsus for directions to the prison, I hang after he speaks the first time. 
I can't leave the room or interact with anything in the room or open my inventory. The only thing I can do is run, duck and jump. When I go to the door my character automatically steers back. 
If I understood the other messages here correctly, you should be able to either hit him or pour alcohol into one of the containers. However, this is not possible for me.

I look forward to all solutions.

1. No, it's not normal to crash. Try to disable the fade to black option in the MCM menu.

3. When you can't interact with Marsus anymore, open console try to disable and enable him, then try punching him.

After take a memory potion and touch the memory outside the chair at bee and bard, the memory playing thief take the coin then leave from pc, after that, its freeze at the white scene. I try to disable the fade in mode from MCM, so that i saw the pc was sitting on the chair, after the thief leave, pc was keep sitting on the chair and keep in memory mode (i believe i just take only 1 btl of memory potion.....)

was that a bug or any solution?

Sorry for my poor english

9 minutes ago, sexhaizai said:

After take a memory potion and touch the memory outside the chair at bee and bard, the memory playing thief take the coin then leave from pc, after that, its freeze at the white scene. I try to disable the fade in mode from MCM, so that i saw the pc was sitting on the chair, after the thief leave, pc was keep sitting on the chair and keep in memory mode (i believe i just take only 1 btl of memory potion.....)

Some beggars are supposed to approach the pc afterwards, the amount of memory potion should not affect it. 

11 hours ago, sexhaizai said:

This is caused by unset alias references to the two bandits within the scene script.  For whatever reason, the engine isn't capable of using direct references to the NPCs' IDs when adding them to the scene, and instead automatically creates aliases for the NPCs within the scene script.  Normally this alias problem only occurs when trying to play a scene that should not be accessible on the current playthrough, like the memory scene inside the B&B when you actually started in the canals.

TLDR: please add an option for some stronger motivation to retrieve the things stolen by the thief.

на русском: пожалуйста добавьте опцию более сильной мотивации для возвращения вещей украденных вором.

Longer explanation:

Great mod, thank you so much for sharing and developing it. I have one suggestion though for role-play. There are a lot of loverslab fans who play a non-combat oriented PC (myself included) and for characters like that the motivation for retrieving PC things stolen by the thief is not strong enough. I mean that judging from the walkthrough the player will have to engage in a lot of very risky pursuits, which don't make a lot of sense for a simple girl just trying to get by (especially if at the beginning of the game). So my suggestion is to add an option for additional motivation to find the thief. The easiest way to do that imho is to arrange for the PC to be in the Bee and Barb as some sort of delivery-girl of some kind of documents. The documents are not supposed to be important at the start, and were given to the lowly girl by mistake. While in the inn PC is looking for the recipient but is told he is not there yet so she has to wait. And while waiting she is approached by the Thief. Eventually it turns out that the documents are of extreme importance (for example correspondence between Maven and Thalmor), and PC is confronted by Maven and told in no uncertain terms that if she does not retrieve the package, she will die a horrible and painful death (additional content can be inserted here, like some prison scene with some kind of punishment). I think framed this way the quest would provide plenty of motivation for both slutly-intended or innocent girls to engage in this debaucherous adventure. It would also provide an interesting roleplay dynamic of a good girl breaking bad as she has to use her body to retrieve the lost package asap to ensure her survival.

Длинное объяснение.

Замечательный мод, респект автору. У меня есть правда одна просьба по допконтенту. Многие для повторных прохождений играют персонажами не ориентированными на бой и основной квест, особенно если упор идёт на секс моды и roleplay, и с точки зрения такого персонажа мотивация пуститься в погоню за вором не достаточно высока (особенно если это просиходит в начале игры, когда особых вещей у персонажа и не может быть. А именно в начале игры квест и рекомендуется проходить). А если судить по описанию прохождения, там есть моменты где персонаж отправляется в очень опасные места, рискует жизнью, что не особо логично для обычной девушки просто пытающейся выжить в суровом мире скайрима. Потому моё предложение заключается в том чтобы создать дополнительную мотивацию найти вора. Самый простой способ сделать это - обставить визит в таверну в Рифтене как мини квест с доставной чего-то очень ценного, к примеру каких-то документов. Документы изначально считаются не важными, и были выданы ГГ для доставки случайно. В таверне ГГ ищет кому отдать письмо но не находит, потому ждёт, и к ней подходит Вор. В конце концов оказывается что документы имеют огромное значение, к примеру переписка между Мейвен и Талмор, Мейвен находит  ГГ и сообщает что если ГГ не вернёт документы, то погибнет крайне болезненной смертью (тут можно вставить дополнительный контент типа сцены в тюрьме для дополнительного устрашения). Думаю если обставить квест таким образом, то это даст достаточно мотивации для ГГ любого задуманного roleplay сценария пуститься в это развратное приключение. Также это даст rolepay объяснение почему ГГшке, не замеченной ранее в разврате, приходится пуститься во все тяжкие чтобы избежать печального исхода и вернуть потерянное в кратчайшие сроки.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

This is caused by unset alias references to the two bandits within the scene script.  For whatever reason, the engine isn't capable of using direct references to the NPCs' IDs when adding them to the scene, and instead automatically creates aliases for the NPCs within the scene script.  Normally this alias problem only occurs when trying to play a scene that should not be accessible on the current playthrough, like the memory scene inside the B&B when you actually started in the canals.

hi. So the link in your signature leads to a post where a list of patches is given, but I am not seeing where I can actually download them. Any help?

4 hours ago, Pupkin said:

hi. So the link in your signature leads to a post where a list of patches is given, but I am not seeing where I can actually download them. Any help?

Brewmasterhal's patches in his signature link to the old 0.9.5 version (although I'm guessing most of those patches still function just fine).

You may just want to hold off on patches and play with the machine translation until Brewmasterhal completes the translation.

1 hour ago, gk9 said:

Anyone know a fix for these issues?

1. Anal scenes have vagina physics (kinda funny to see) 

2. Some dicks have a flat, weird texture 

1. You mean anal scenes align with the vagina instead? Probably scaling issues, I've had the same problem myself, though I use a mod that forces "canonical" heights for races. My character (scaled 1.0) would sometimes suck someone off with her forehead. Make sure your characters are more or less even in height.

2. What do you mean, flat? The penis model doesn't rise up, or is the model itself bugged due to physics? The first may be a compatibility issue between Thief's handling of SOS, try disabling it and see if SOS alone operates well.

11 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I checked the public mediafire folder; everything is still there.  You need to click on the public folder link under Mod Installation > Translation.  As @theliddtin noted, you should not attempt to use any of the files in that folder with v1.0.0.7 of the mod, instead download the files from this post.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, sexhaizai said:

In the case that the problem you're seeing is a simple script error that fails to enable the beggars, you can try the following:

1. prid XX46695b
  2. enable
  3. prid XX46695a
  4. enable

On a related note, I have been successful at getting the true memory scene with Marsus to work.  The bug is caused by a script error that fails to enable the copy of Marsus that is specific to that scene.  What you want to do is to execute prid XX5a7120 then enable, then click on the normal copy of Marsus to target him and disable.  You'll want to either maintain the target on normal Marsus or write down his refID so that you can enable him again later in case the script glitches again.

@Highborn

On 2/1/2021 at 1:13 PM, JosephShin said:

I know it's not related, but does anyone have a walkthrough for the "Dark Investigations"? Or does it even exist?

This post appears to be a full description of all branches and all conditions to unlock them.  It's a little hard to understand since the writer appears to have some kind of grudge against complete sentences, but it's complete as far as I recall.

I'm close to being done with all of the dialog leading up to the mine, including the two true memory scenes.  There are just under 2000 lines left to go.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I have been successful at getting the true memory scene with Marsus to work.  The bug is caused by a script error that fails to enable the copy of Marsus that is specific to that scene.  What you want to do is to execute prid XX5a7120 then enable, then click on the normal copy of Marsus to target him and disable.  You'll want to either maintain the target on normal Marsus or write down his refID so that you can enable him again later in case the script glitches again.

Nice. Since the new update is coming later this month I think I'll wait and try on that version. Have you told Dogma about this?

Okay, here are the latest files.  Should now include all accessible dialog and scenes up to the point of leaving for the mine.  As before, everything before meeting Marsus/the guard outside the mine should be translated, and almost everything from that point onwards is not.  Thanks to @gk9 for helping to find a line I missed, and @theliddtin for a bunch of stuff.  Once again, if you happen to find a line anywhere in the parts of the mod that are supposed to be translated that is tagged with a hexadecimal ID, please let me know so I can fix it.

For those who already downloaded files from the previous post, you will only need to download Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp (now fixes a scene bug inside the mine) and Dogma - Thief.7z in order to get the latest content.  The other three files are identical to the previous ones.

The translation is now a bit under 64% complete, with just under 1800 more lines to go.  Next priority is to do a translation of the scenes that make up the two options for getting into the mine, which is going to be the end of Part 10 of the walkthrough.  I will then start a new walkthrough post covering all of the new stuff in Parts 8 and 9, and all of Part 10.

With the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel now in sight, my daily progress has picked up to around ~200 lines of mostly finalized dialog per day, so hopefully I can get started on that walkthrough post sometime Friday.  For those who have described feeling like you're missing content without the walkthrough to tell you where to look: I can guarantee that you're right - there is some really obscure shit in this update.  The shit that @theliddtin and I have found while achievement hunting is wild.

When all is said and done, the walkthrough is going to end up being 12 parts total for the current version, with the mine being Part 11 and everything after being Part 12.  However, I will likely not take the time to update it very much until I get the translation phase fully completed and I can then take the time to ensure that I've found every weird little branch and condition.

If all goes well, I should have the full translation and walkthrough/FAQ posted about a week before Dogma releases the beta for the extended edition, and then the cycle starts all over again...

Edit: fixed a few missed lines.

Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp DogmaEngine.esm

Dogma - Thief.7z

10 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Nice. Since the new update is coming later this month I think I'll wait and try on that version. Have you told Dogma about this?

I've sent Dogma a list of like 3-5 bugs a day for the last week or so.  Current total buglist for the versions since 1.0.0.0 stands at 44, but around half of them have already been fixed.

On 2/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, Horus_04 said:

Just checking: You don't mean after you get caught a second time and shipped to high rock?
Because that "crash" is intentional.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:10 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Sure thing.  Here's the latest version I've got, as of just a few minutes ago.  Like I mentioned the other day, it should be everything in the Skunkway, almost everything in Solitude 2, and almost nothing else.

Note that all untranslated lines are tagged with their EDIDs so that I can index them easily.  Since this version is just over 49% done, that means that half of all the new text will have $XXXXXX$ at the start of the line.

If you find any lines inside the Skunkway that are tagged, message me with a screenshot or an EDID and I can try to fix them.  For stuff outside the Skunkway, @theliddtin and I are on it and we know that it's all fucked up.  Also if you encounter any bugs caused by the patches, I'd love to hear about them.

I've also attached all of the latest versions of the patches that have been updated.

Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp 18.81 kB · 43 downloads Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp 2.15 kB · 44 downloads Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp 101.35 kB · 39 downloads DogmaEngine.esm 236.33 kB · 45 downloads Dogma - Thief.7z 2.36 MB · 54 downloads

will these work with SE as well?