53 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Is the save option blocked in your menu or are you saving but you can't see your saves when you try to load them?

I have unlocked the save and when I go to load the game there is nothing, it only happens in areas added by the mod, in witherun for example I can save normally

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

@LadyCorona Dogma gave permission for you or everyone else who wants to make patches for clothes. He also reminded that there is the possibility already to replace the skunkway clothes/armor with other ones, by replacing the .nifs and enabling the option in the MCM menu.

ohhh thanks... and glory for dogma

anyone know the console command to activate second memory scene un riften, the one in the canal, the first one always freezes when loading for me, tried everything and nothing, the strange thing is that it run the first time i played through it, after that it always hard freezes the game

after snake throat i decided to leave the thief and find out on my own, i find the memory in riften at the canal but when i sit down, it says that it didn't work and that maybe i missed something. i might just be dumb tho and actually missing something

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Still working on it.  I've only got my laptop to use while I'm on vacation so it's super slow going.  Kruvar's stuff is especially annoying, with all the branching paths...

Thanks for your tireless effort, without which this excellent story would not nearly as understandable.

I really appreciate it!

11 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

Was anyone able to get the scene with huzei when he suposedly goes gathering the ingredients? if so can you please point out how to get it? i've tried waiting all day but he never leaves his chair.

It's only available if when you entered the Skunkway, you let Fanar search your character on the table and Huzei would appear and notice you. Then, when you ask for him to get the ingredients, you should have a dialogue option saying you already met with him before at the entrance. Then, it's pretty much straigthforward.

9 hours ago, ice_mass said:

after snake throat i decided to leave the thief and find out on my own, i find the memory in riften at the canal but when i sit down, it says that it didn't work and that maybe i missed something. i might just be dumb tho and actually missing something

that memory is divide in two parts, you should take one potion and react to the memory at the bench outside the Bee and Barb, facing Haelga's bunkhouse. Then you should go to the canal and react to the 2nd part of the memory

56 minutes ago, systembest said:

What kind of wine should I deliver to Marsus?
I bought all the wine from the Silver Blood Inn and brought it with me, but there was no response.

You are putting the Wine into the pot next to where he is sitting right? You don't give it to Marsus directly. Next to his chair is a pot that you insert the wine. 

3 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

In the dice game in the skunk way, I've ran everyone out of money that you can play dice with and Palamed still won't let me play him for his ring. Is there a console command to fix it?

Have you played against the people who bets Silver Dibellans?

It should be 5 wins against the people who bet Bronze dibellans (win all their coins)

then 3 wins against the people who bet Silver dibellans (win all their coins)

and after that, you can challenge Palamed

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether are are any problems/conflicts with Thief and JK's Skyrim all in one mod? 

I'm trying to come up with a SE mod list specifically for this that has some basic visual upgrades but leaves out a lot of the ones that really aren't relevant (dungeons, creatures, furniture etc.) and anything that might possibly conflict with Thief so I have a stable base to make and bug test a conversion ..... Basically I'm using the SME(FT) - Skyrim Modding  Essentials,  Tools and Fixes Wabbajack install as a base and fleshing it out with some basic graphics/textures enhancements, NPC mods(Bijin, Pandorables) armor/clothing mods but skip all the "immersive" mods, additional quest mods, and combat mods found in most mod lists ..... Basically pretty it up a bit without going overboard and make something that most people can put together in an afternoon and just play this DLC sized mod in SE without a lot of hassles

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Have you played against the people who bets Silver Dibellans?

It should be 5 wins against the people who bet Bronze dibellans (win all their coins)

then 3 wins against the people who bet Silver dibellans (win all their coins)

and after that, you can challenge Palamed

I double checked, nobody will play me. they all say they are out.

38 minutes ago, longjohn119 said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether are are any problems/conflicts with Thief and JK's Skyrim all in one mod? 

I'm trying to come up with a SE mod list specifically for this that has some basic visual upgrades but leaves out a lot of the ones that really aren't relevant (dungeons, creatures, furniture etc.) and anything that might possibly conflict with Thief so I have a stable base to make and bug test a conversion ..... Basically I'm using the SME(FT) - Skyrim Modding  Essentials,  Tools and Fixes Wabbajack install as a base and fleshing it out with some basic graphics/textures enhancements, NPC mods(Bijin, Pandorables) armor/clothing mods but skip all the "immersive" mods, additional quest mods, and combat mods found in most mod lists ..... Basically pretty it up a bit without going overboard and make something that most people can put together in an afternoon and just play this DLC sized mod in SE without a lot of hassles

Well, regarding JK'S Skyrim and Thief, from my experience:

Riften: just minor clipping with the bench Thief added outside the Bee and Barb. A bench and a barrel from JK goes through it.

Windhelm: none

Whiterun: none

Falkreath: none

Rorikstead: there is a carriage/cart in the city road that will be on the way of the cart you decide to hire outside of Falkreath. Your cart will also try to park outside the inn and there will also be a conflict with the walls/portal added by JK (but it shouldn't break the scene and your character leaves the cart anyway).

Solitude: the alley besides the Winking Skeever where you should find Petit's men conflicts with Thief. The entrance of the Skunkway can become way hidden by JK's addition too, but it's not a conflict per se. Keep in mind that many mods that changes the docks and the outside entrance will likely conflict with the part of the quest you where you have to enter the city, but JK doesn't do that.

Markarth: none

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Well, regarding JK'S Skyrim and Thief, from my experience:

Riften: just minor clipping with the bench Thief added outside the Bee and Barb. A bench and a barrel from JK goes through it.

Windhelm: none

Whiterun: none

Falkreath: none

Rorikstead: there is a carriage/cart in the city road that will be on the way of the cart you decide to hire outside of Falkreath. Your cart will also try to park outside the inn and there will also be a conflict with the walls/portal added by JK (but it shouldn't break the scene and your character leaves the cart anyway).

Solitude: the alley besides the Winking Skeever where you should find Petit's men conflicts with Thief. The entrance of the Skunkway can become way hidden by JK's addition too, but it's not a conflict per se. Keep in mind that many mods that changes the docks and the outside entrance will likely conflict with the part of the quest you where you have to enter the city, but JK doesn't do that.

Markarth: none

Thanks for the reply it will save me a lot of time running around testing everything ..... I'll probably just skip it since this is a mod list for Thief only and not for a more general playthrough so the KISS principle applies ..... For LE he has them split into individual mods but the only ones like that for SE is Whiterun and Riverwood, apparently he thought it was better to just put them all together in one mod which I don't blame him for doing because that's how most people use it to keep their load number down .....  

9 hours ago, systembest said:
  Hide contents

973275153_enb2021_01_0205_53_07_14.jpg.9f41dd843d58798e51be414a2702ce2a.jpg

Ok i found pot but there is no interaction button.

you have to complete your interaction with Marsus first, then go where he told you to go then start your next conversation.

he will ask you to give him ale or something then your interaction with jug will appear.

27 minutes ago, hochoka said:

you have to complete your interaction with Marsus first, then go where he told you to go then start your next conversation.

he will ask you to give him ale or something then your interaction with jug will appear.

Where does he tell you to go? He only said "as long as you dump [word missing] right there and let me sleep" for me and then ends the conversation goes back to sleep and cant be interacted with anymore, same with the jug. 

10 minutes ago, 814661 said:

Where does he tell you to go? He only said "as long as you dump [word missing] right there and let me sleep" for me and then ends the conversation goes back to sleep and cant be interacted with anymore, same with the jug. 

did you punch him? if u did he wakes up and the conversation start. then he will tell you to go to the marked location. check your journal

* use console commend ("disable" then "enable") if he's still doesn't woke up 

1 hour ago, hochoka said:

did you punch him? if u did he wakes up and the conversation start. then he will tell you to go to the marked location. check your journal

* use console commend ("disable" then "enable") if he's still doesn't woke up 

Im an idiot, i didnt realize snakes throat was marked on the map the entire time and that i had to go there first before talking to him, he didnt say anything about it to me. thanks

@Highbornhelp... i'm stuck on bed in riften after drink with stranger, can't stand just lay down,... im use new save... what should i do? before that, the stranger come to me and asking me to drink with him... but after i sit down opposite him... no anything happen.. then i command startscene XX12363b... and scene begining... but after thar... my character stuck on bed... and if i play drunk to much route... when i report to stanius, my character just stand, she's don't writting...