1 hour ago, DisgustingPervert said:

How stable is the SE version currently? Is a playthrough possible without hitting major bugs?

Stable as you can get on LE. I play on SE with no major issues. You'll still get some bugs here and there but it's normal as the mod is still on wip stage and Dogma will still have to revisit some scenes to fix them.

hey i have a problem with the quest of distracting traka when i offer him a drink for the first time he goes to the bar but he stay standing just right there doing nothing then i ask the bar man i think his name is olaf can't remember, to give me two ales and i pay him 2 silver dibellas then the screen fade to black for a moment after he charged me for the two ales but traka is still there standing doing nothing and the bar man also didn't gave me the ales. :(  is there something i need to do? or how i can fix this problem

13 minutes ago, tavo212cal said:

hey i have a problem with the quest of distracting traka when i offer him a drink for the first time he goes to the bar but he stay standing just right there doing nothing then i ask the bar man i think his name is olaf can't remember, to give me two ales and i pay him 2 silver dibellas then the screen fade to black for a moment after he charged me for the two ales but traka is still there standing doing nothing and the bar man also didn't gave me the ales. :(  is there something i need to do? or how i can fix this problem

After you ask for the ales, you should interact with the two mugs that should spawn at the counter.

1 hour ago, djkman12 said:

Does anyone know how to set your arena rank? 

Should be setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank X

Never set your rank below 1 or above 9.  Zero and below or 11+ will be undefined and will probably cause the game to crash.  Setting your rank to 10 (champion) will cause many things to break.  Set it to 9 and then use other cheats to win a match if you need to.

brewmasterhal, I played version 1.0 through to the point of talking with the thief after escaping the prison with only minor problems. I then installed different updates to the present eng-LE 1.00.7. I restarted with the "pre thief" save and now when I get to the point of drinking the memory potion in Marsus room, my character lays down and nothing happens, Like the game is waiting for something to initiate. I tried reloading the mod and your translation files, running fnis, disabling fade, and loading a previous save before Markarth, nothing seems to get me through the memory. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't have any mods that change any locations.

24 minutes ago, kimchow said:

brewmasterhal, I played version 1.0 through to the point of talking with the thief after escaping the prison with only minor problems. I then installed different updates to the present eng-LE 1.00.7. I restarted with the "pre thief" save and now when I get to the point of drinking the memory potion in Marsus room, my character lays down and nothing happens, Like the game is waiting for something to initiate. I tried reloading the mod and your translation files, running fnis, disabling fade, and loading a previous save before Markarth, nothing seems to get me through the memory. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't have any mods that change any locations.

I have this problem too. From what I've seen, there is no workaround. It's a scene that Dogma will have to come up with a fix, hopefully he will do with the extended version.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:11 AM, mrloler said:

Right, I am not supposed to leak Patreon exclusive content. I'll post this SSE 'conversion' guide for anyone who wants to play the latest build on Skyrim Special Edition. I will post my conversion when the 1.0 version gets public. 

Well 1.00.6 is now public, any chance on that conversion?

13 hours ago, angelhunter said:

Well 1.00.6 is now public, any chance on that conversion?

You can find a SE version of the mod if you download the .txt file from the first page. There is a link to a folder with the SE and LE version

3 hours ago, elzath said:

Where can I find Helga's Diary?

It should be on th end table in her bedroom. Should spawn 24h after you get the scene with Stanius and his soldiers

33 minutes ago, systembest said:

How many times does Lefty's milking event total?

I think after the first scene, there is a repeatable one every 3 days. I think it happens until you decide to act and leave the Snake Throat. I don't think there is anything new after that, but I'm not sure

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you got rid of Lefty and his gang, you need to search for the exit, which is behind his bed.

I mean I just got to snake throat, and after sex with Lefty, I didn’t know how to proceed.

Sorry for my bad English.

On 1/6/2021 at 3:50 AM, Highborn said:

It should be on th end table in her bedroom. Should spawn 24h after you get the scene with Stanius and his soldiers

Thank you.

1. But I searched the table 24 hours later and there was no 'Helga Diary'. Is it possible after watching a special scene? Or is it just a bug?

2. I've been looking for Stanius, but I can't have the key on the table. Do you have another key that I can open the box?

24 minutes ago, elzath said:

Thank you.

1. But I searched the table 24 hours later and there was no 'Helga Diary'. Is it possible after watching a special scene? Or is it just a bug?

2. I've been looking for Stanius, but I can't have the key on the table. Do you have another key that I can open the box?

I think that the diary only appears depending on your karma. It should be more than 900 I think. And of course, I assume you had the scene you wake up on her bed not remembering what happened.

To increase your karma you have to open the console and type: setpqv bd_mq lust_var 1000

Try to do that in a previous save before waiting a day to pass or before the scene with the soldiers.

Regarding the key, I couldn't get it either, I think it's bugged. Try to add it with AddItem menu