10 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

I didn't find the thief at the Nightgate Inn, but the quest marker pointed it there, how to fix it?

happened to me as well, I loaded a save game then followed him to the inn until he sat down, then I completed the quest. I know this is lengthy hopefully someone has shorter way.

4 hours ago, GeJorge said:

What's the "Tower of Light" and where do I find it? Need to retrieve my stuff in order to complete the quest, but I must be missing something.

It's the Darklight Tower, it was a google mistranslation. You should find a cave covered with bushes and trees between Darklight Tower and Largashbur

37 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Have you tried going to sleep and look for her next day? She should be there or on that table you had the first talk

I've started a new game and skipped to that part and it works now although i'm stuck at the "Find out the truth" part, after the thief escapes, i ran back to solitude but now i have no idea where to go next.

i have several problems with the mod, i tried to uninstall all skyrim and reinstall it with less stuff as possible but the problems persist
1-I don't see any quest markers
2-I skipped the quest until after the release of the rune, the first step of the quest is "create a potion with rune" but after I went to talk to her in front of the champion's room, the option appears in the quest journal, but rune, however, goes to sit at the table, and from there you start creating the potion, as if the quest journal was disconnected from the game, continuing with the quest I arrive to the point of having to exit the subway, where in the quest journal it is written to go back to Vala, but they won't let me out of the subway, please help me to solve this problem, she really wants to be able to complete this beautiful mod

2 hours ago, oinkni said:

I've started a new game and skipped to that part and it works now although i'm stuck at the "Find out the truth" part, after the thief escapes, i ran back to solitude but now i have no idea where to go next.

After you leave the Skunkway you should find Vala at the Castle Dour dungeon. 

2 hours ago, systembest said:

Is there a 1.0.07 walktrough?
Hard to find side quest.. and this site shows often 504 error when searched.. 

There is no full walkthrough yet but there is a summary of scenes from Dogma:

Events in the subway.

1) Tournament. Already described above how to start, so I will not repeat myself. A little secret - if at the time of the start of the third scene, you decide to lie to Ormax, and you are in the process of completing Burda's quest, and now the moment when he usually comes to your bed in the evening, he will come here too.

2) Training. If you pump strength and endurance above 5, extended training will become available, you need to talk to Ormax. There are small scenes here, except for Dinok. Secret - with Orc, you have to push up 10 times. To train with Ormax, you must be at least 5th rank in the arena. After the first start of endurance training, the same indicator will appear for Wilgen, so you can complete his mini-game. If you get exactly in the center (you will know when this happens, there will be a characteristic sound), then, firstly, a greater amount of arousal will decrease, and secondly, the skill will swing a little, and the number of excitation dumped will increase a little forever. The easiest way is to level up on Wilgen, and then build endurance :)

3) Palamed. Here are small scenes that can only be seen if you worked 3 times in a brothel. To see them all, one has to offer services for the ring, then try using a table, then go to work in a brothel the next day, then use the table again and watch the scene. After the scene on the table, you need to win from Palamed first gold, then the ring.

4) Arena. You have to be a champion. It is necessary to enter the arena without clothes (use the blue side, because with the red problem). The next day we talk with Olaf, then we look for the Dodger in the arena where the bets are made. Further, it is not difficult to guess what to do. To play the entire scene, you need to have almost the maximum level of karma at that moment.

5) Kruvar. You can play there even on the first day and watch the final scene, but to see everything, you will have to fill the level of stress resistance almost completely. I didn't do everything there I wanted, the scene is only in the position on the stomach, there are 2 options with and without a cork. If at the moment of this scene we have already passed Burda's quest, he will come to visit :) I will still work on this in the future, there will be at least one more scene.

6) If Husey catches you at the entrance, you can start a scene with him when it's time to collect ingredients.

After reaching the surface, we can immediately go to Riften with a potion of memory, but this will cancel the Free Thieves quest, the thief will simply be executed if we have not persuaded the queen, and if we have already persuaded the character, the character still loses motivation to save him and the quest fails. Therefore, if we want to see everything, and save the thief, before going to Riften, we need to complete "Free Thieves" at least to the coast. 

7) When we are waiting for a patrol, if we have a lot of karma, we can press any button when the farmer leaves, and the scene begins.

? Beggar in Markarth. If we want to see the big scene, we must refuse to kiss him.

9) Klepp, everything is also simple here. But if the character agreed to yell, then you can still see the scene with the same animations when he talks about the Gulp. But that cancels the full beggar scene, so you have to choose.

10) Marsus. Probably the biggest scene I've ever done, or rather there are a lot of scenes but they are all part of the same event. In fact, it is secret, and I thought it would not be found right away, but nothing can be secret when especially curious people climb into the constructor :) We must give Marsus a lot of booze, equivalent to 150 gold. Then sit on a chair. It will depend on whether your character has money with him or not. If not, or very little (I don't remember exactly, I seem to have put less than 100). In this case, we will only have one memory. If you had money, after the big scene you can still listen to the version of Marsus (attention if you have a memory potion with you, the scene will not reach the end), then you can watch the real version with the help of memory potions, 1 - on Marsus' bed, 2 - near the smelter.

11) If you choose the path of Mars, everything is clear here, there will be scenes at the entrance, there will be no second scene if there was a scene with a troll before (in any case, until I made an extended version where the character can finally get rid of this effect: )). I made a branch with a guard so that it would be possible to pass without sex, but only in this branch a scene at the end with another mini-game will be available, I will not describe everything there clearly and simply.

In the subway, on the first day, you can gather a gang and immediately attack, it is not necessary to perform all activities there. The easiest way, after sleeping, when everyone is still nearby, immediately attack Rindir and knead with a crowd, pick up his sharpening and armor, and then the rest, dodge power attacks, they do a lot of damage.

12) If you steal a honey nut and hide it :) then there will be a scene with Draug, where the choice of the player and the amount of karma will determine how far she will advance.

13) If you talk to Mertha about Selous, then ask the thief to change the bed, there will be a mini-game with an orc.

14) If you throw a stone to Rindir, and our character is not a Lefty woman, that is, we came with the help of a guard, and one more condition - we won the first mini-game, that is, we got free, then with Rindir the scene will go a little further ...

15) (here it is necessary to warn the scene for special connoisseurs and not everyone will like it) If your character is pregnant, that is, you refused the potion in a conversation with Toris, and the quest is launched. Then after 10 days in the Throat, the character's stomach will become visible, and during sex Lefty will notice it. There will be two scenes that are different, repeating further.

When we get out of the throat, we will have a choice: believe, or leave first to check in Riften. If we choose the second, it is better to hurry, because the thief there himself will not last long.

If the thief still survived, or you immediately believed him, after the chain of tasks, you will have a final conversation with the thief, where you need to give him the bag and watch the final scene.

In the camp you will meet an old striped friend :) (no content here)

16) Memories in Riften depend on how we started the quest, in the tavern or in the canals. If everything is clear in the channels, just look at the scenes, find the entrance near the Tower of Light and end. Then in the case of the tavern, after we find out the truth, we can go to the captain and watch another scene with him. Then, a day later, look into Helga's diary :) she wrote everything in detail, although she exaggerated a little :)

1 hour ago, kamenlollo said:

i have several problems with the mod, i tried to uninstall all skyrim and reinstall it with less stuff as possible but the problems persist
1-I don't see any quest markers
2-I skipped the quest until after the release of the rune, the first step of the quest is "create a potion with rune" but after I went to talk to her in front of the champion's room, the option appears in the quest journal, but rune, however, goes to sit at the table, and from there you start creating the potion, as if the quest journal was disconnected from the game, continuing with the quest I arrive to the point of having to exit the subway, where in the quest journal it is written to go back to Vala, but they won't let me out of the subway, please help me to solve this problem, she really wants to be able to complete this beautiful mod

Quest markers aren't available all the time, you should pay attention to the dialogues and try to find the places by yourself.

There is a bug with the quest objectives being cleared and new ones coming up even when you are in a different stage of the quest. Try to ignore that and focus on the dialogues to know what you have to do next.

Have you already searched the Thief's room? After you make the potion and Runa discovers the truth, you should go with her and Tulvar to find the Thief, after that, in his room, you should find the secret escape route and after you get out, you'll have a dialogue with Tulvar and Runa, and after that you should be able to leave the Skunkway to see Vala. If you can't leave the Skunkway, just try to fast travel back to Solitude.

1 hour ago, oinkni said:

People have been talking about some sidequest in some mine, how do i get that ?? 

You mean the Snake Throat? It's part of the quest if you decide to help the Thief escape from Solitude. 

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

the Warrens

Dear Dogma, Highborn and Brawmasterhal, I made a Tunic mod to replace the Vanilla Farmer Outfir used in Viggi's Business and on Skunkway, initially only for my own use, but I don't think it's wrong to share ... can I upload this mod as a patch for Dogma's Thief Mod. ?
2020_12.31-21.49_01.thumb.png.0a498d740d3239d272156dd56c27875a.png2020_12.31-21_49.thumb.png.fd598dc2a9b9ee2c1179d0fdb502d0c9.png

2020.12.31-21.47.png

50 minutes ago, LadyCorona said:

Dear Dogma, Highborn and Brawmasterhal, I made a Tunic mod to replace the Vanilla Farmer Outfir used in Viggi's Business and on Skunkway, initially only for my own use, but I don't think it's wrong to share ... can I upload this mod as a patch for Dogma's Thief Mod. ?
2020_12.31-21.49_01.thumb.png.0a498d740d3239d272156dd56c27875a.png2020_12.31-21_49.thumb.png.fd598dc2a9b9ee2c1179d0fdb502d0c9.png

2020.12.31-21.47.png

Really cool outfit. If it's just a patch, I don't see why not. You are replacing a vanilla outfit anyway. Please, share. :)

37 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Really cool outfit. If it's just a patch, I don't see why not. You are replacing a vanilla outfit anyway. Please, share. :)

Ok, it just takes a little while to fix the texture... and maybe I'll also make outfits for wench, light and heavy armor in the arena / tunnel, unique robes for Zoe, sexy falkreath guard armor, phantom armor, and many more so that Dogma's Thief mods. even more sexy haha

29 minutes ago, LadyCorona said:

Ok, it just takes a little while to fix the texture... and maybe I'll also make outfits for wench, light and heavy armor in the arena / tunnel, unique robes for Zoe, sexy falkreath guard armor, phantom armor, and many more so that Dogma's Thief mods. even more sexy haha

Very good idea indeed, perhaps you could PM Dogma and ask his opinion. 

2 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

That would be great. I sent a message to Dogma about your idea and he should answer when he sees it. Pretty sure, he'll be okay with it.

If Thief was a Nexus mod, I think some people would also want to make NPC makeovers/overhaul

Hi friends, sorry for my english. I'm using the SE version that dogma created. The problem is that I can not save the game in any way (neither manual saving, or fast) in any room of the mod (liorel's room, skunkway for example) has it happened to someone else?

45 minutes ago, tensor said:

Hi friends, sorry for my english. I'm using the SE version that dogma created. The problem is that I can not save the game in any way (neither manual saving, or fast) in any room of the mod (liorel's room, skunkway for example) has it happened to someone else?

Is the save option blocked in your menu or are you saving but you can't see your saves when you try to load them?