I gave Kust back his coin purse on my way to the burial. Then I did the druid and dremora quests. Next I went to sign up for the town guard, talked to the imperial, had sex with him (Kust wasn't there), killed the phantom, and turned in the head. I then went back to the graveyard and took the shovel, but Kust doesn't do anything. He sits in the shrine and says he has a lot to do, when I try to talk to him. I tried prid / moveto player to get him out near the wall, but he just walked back inside, and when I talked to him, told me he was busy.

How can I get him to notice the shovel and head to the tavern?

4 minutes ago, nuhnutheounth said:

I gave Kust back his coin purse on my way to the burial. Then I did the druid and dremora quests. Next I went to sign up for the town guard, talked to the imperial, had sex with him (Kust wasn't there), killed the phantom, and turned in the head. I then went back to the graveyard and took the shovel, but Kust doesn't do anything. He sits in the shrine and says he has a lot to do, when I try to talk to him. I tried prid / moveto player to get him out near the wall, but he just walked back inside, and when I talked to him, told me he was busy.

How can I get him to notice the shovel and head to the tavern?

Well never mind I guess...

I was waiting there for him at 09:00, like the guide said. My attempts to force him to move got me to about 09:40, and then I typed in my question. I turned back to my other computer and Kust walked out the door at 10:00 sharp. Maybe he's observing daylight savings time. So if anybody else has this problem, give Kust an extra hour to show up.

On 9/23/2020 at 7:06 PM, TarnisMartell said:

yeah... I d call bullshit on that. ?

no, seriously. it doesnt make sense on any level.

on the other hand, a lot of strange things happen when modding.

But I ve not encountered these problems nor have I heard of anyone else tracing anything back to a translation.

I havent altered the file itself, nor have I made a new one. I just translated the lines within the original file. I dont see no logical connection to any game mechanics.

So my best guess is, its actually coming from somewhere else. But who knows... skyrim-modding is always like... well like dancing with sheogorath. your always on the edge of insanity.

I know, this is kinda long ago, but...

I can confirm problems with the translated .esp.

I made a quick and dirty fix and updated the esp to the current 1.0.7 - but without new translations (i.e. some late game texts are gonna be english).

Please credit @TarnisMartell for the original translation and not me tho: Link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/page/174/?tab=comments#comment-2887615

I may finish the translation in the future if that's okay with you.

Installation guide:

1. Download Dogmas original 1.00.7 en. Not BME or any other translation!

2. Overwrite esp

Important: Don't use any optional fixes or files from the BME version! (Except for the silent player voice)

Thief - 1.0.7 German esp (partial)

Dogma - Thief.esp

5 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I'm new to this mod, surprised by the amount of contents of this mod, holy crap the length of its walkthrough...

Just want to know the genres of this mod before I play it, such as, slavery, rape, role-play. etc. 

thank you.

You always have the option to not engage in sexual encounters if you decide so. You can basically finish the quest without having sex, so if there is something you think don't fit your roleplay you can redo the branch.

Most encounters involve your character bargaining with NPCs in exchange for help or information. Sometimes the NPC will propose sex, sometimes your character will offer it. The mod isn't very dark themed, at least not in comparison  with other loverslab mods. But there are rape scenes and slavery (this one only by the end of the mod and is optional). Still, most of the content feels like a hentai, where your character ends up enjoying the sex - at least her body betrays her, even when the NPCs start abusing her.

I'd say that this quest, depending on how you play, is an excellent way to make your character slowly progress into a slut, without overdoing or adding stuff that feels out of place in Skyrim.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I'm new to this mod, surprised by the amount of contents of this mod, holy crap the length of its walkthrough...

Just want to know the genres of this mod before I play it, such as, slavery, rape, role-play. etc. 

thank you.

In addition to what Highborn said, you can make your character change from "you are disgusting, put that away!" into "pffft, only 20 septims? get outta here". It is certainly worth playing. 

14 hours ago, kakaer said:

In addition to what Highborn said, you can make your character change from "you are disgusting, put that away!" into "pffft, only 20 septims? get outta here". It is certainly worth playing. 

thanks to you and Highborn, I believe I got the gist. Another question, should I start a new save for this mod? Does the contents of this mod assimilate into the plots of the original skyrim quests and story-lines?

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks to you and Highborn, I believe I got the gist. Another question, should I start a new save for this mod? Does the contents of this mod assimilate into the plots of the original skyrim quests and story-lines?

this mod has been constantly updated, although it takes months between them. When the next update comes, it will require a clean save, with no previous version of the mod installed. So, it is recommended to have a dedicated save to play this mod, at least until it is fully complete (the story is completed but side quests and add-ons are still planned by the author).

and yeah, the contents of the mod assimilates well with vanilla Skyrim. The lore is often used. You can play as non-dragonborn too, since the mod doesn't assume you are a legendary hero.

7 minutes ago, chope said:

So the SE version is ok? Last time I tried I stopped skipping after free Runa and it wasnt working well.

It works well for me. Some bugs might appear depending on your load order though, since it's Skyrim, but it's the same for LE.

10 minutes ago, Highborn said:

It works well for me. Some bugs might appear depending on your load order though, since it's Skyrim, but it's the same for LE.

Thanks, but did you start it from the begining or skipped stuff?

13 hours ago, ajkalou said:

any walkthrough? 

8 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Is there already a tendency when the new walkthrough is ready, so whether still this month or rather february or march?

I'm currently a little over 45% done with the translation.  That's all of the stuff in the Skunkway, almost all of Solitude, and a few other bits.  I could make a walkthrough right now, but it'll end at the point when you leave Solitude.

2 hours ago, chope said:

Thanks, but did you start it from the begining or skipped stuff?

I started from the Skunkway, as I already played through the very beginning many times in the past. Dogma said that you might find bugs if you go since the beginning in both versions

41 minutes ago, chope said:

My character dies after being kidnapped by the beggars in the cave, someone had this problem?

That's normal. Dogma didn't have time to include any scene, so if you lose to them, they kill you as if it was a "bad ending." I was also confused by this, thought it was a bug. Sadly, the content with those beggars is just for the player to kill them and retrieve the items.

17 minutes ago, Highborn said:

That's normal. Dogma didn't have time to include any scene, so if you lose to them, they kill you as if it was a "bad ending." I was also confused by this, thought it was a bug. Sadly, the content with those beggars is just for the player to kill them and retrieve the items.

Ah ok, thanks for the answer, I though it was a bug aswell, because they say they are going to have fun.

24 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Is there any update on the Walkthrough? I can't help but feel like im missing a bunch of content, but have no way of figuring out if i did.

Have you looked at this?

Events in the subway.

1) Tournament. Already described above how to start, so I will not repeat myself. A little secret - if at the time of the start of the third scene, you decide to lie to Ormax, and you are in the process of completing Burda's quest, and now the moment when he usually comes to your bed in the evening, he will come here too.

2) Training. If you pump strength and endurance above 5, extended training will become available, you need to talk to Ormax. There are small scenes here, except for Dinok. Secret - with Orc, you have to push up 10 times. To train with Ormax, you must be at least 5th rank in the arena. After the first start of endurance training, the same indicator will appear for Wilgen, so you can complete his mini-game. If you get exactly in the center (you will know when this happens, there will be a characteristic sound), then, firstly, a greater amount of arousal will decrease, and secondly, the skill will swing a little, and the number of excitation dumped will increase a little forever. The easiest way is to level up on Wilgen, and then build endurance :)

3) Palamed. Here are small scenes that can only be seen if you worked 3 times in a brothel. To see them all, one has to offer services for the ring, then try using a table, then go to work in a brothel the next day, then use the table again and watch the scene. After the scene on the table, you need to win from Palamed first gold, then the ring.

4) Arena. You have to be a champion. It is necessary to enter the arena without clothes (use the blue side, because with the red problem). The next day we talk with Olaf, then we look for the Dodger in the arena where the bets are made. Further, it is not difficult to guess what to do. To play the entire scene, you need to have almost the maximum level of karma at that moment.

5) Kruvar. You can play there even on the first day and watch the final scene, but to see everything, you will have to fill the level of stress resistance almost completely. I didn't do everything there I wanted, the scene is only in the position on the stomach, there are 2 options with and without a cork. If at the moment of this scene we have already passed the Burda quest, he will come to visit :) I will still work on this in the future, there will be at least one more scene.

6) If Husey catches you at the entrance, you can start a scene with him when it's time to collect ingredients.

After reaching the surface, we can immediately go to Riften with a memory potion, but this will cancel the Free Thieves quest, the thief is simply executed if we have not persuaded the queen, and if we have already persuaded the character, the character still loses motivation to save him and the quest fails. Therefore, if we want to see everything, and save the thief, before going to Riften, we need to complete "Free Thieves" at least to the coast. 

7) When we are waiting for a patrol, if we have a lot of karma, we can press any button when the farmer leaves, and the scene begins.

? Beggar in Markarth. If we want to see the big scene, we must refuse to kiss him.

9) Klepp, everything is also simple here. But if the character agreed to yell, then you can still see the scene with the same animations when he talks about the Throat. But that cancels the full beggar scene, so you have to choose.

10) Marsus. Probably the biggest scene I've ever done, or rather there are many scenes but they are all part of the same event. In fact, it is secret, and I thought it would not be found right away, but nothing can be secret when especially curious people climb into the constructor :) We must give Marsus a lot of booze, equivalent to 150 gold. Then sit on a chair. It will depend on whether your character has money with him or not. If not, or very little (I don't remember exactly, I seem to have put less than 100). In this case, we will only have one memory. If you had money, after the big scene you can still listen to the version of Marsus (attention if you have a memory potion with you, the scene will not reach the end), then you can watch the real version with the help of memory potions, 1 - on Marsus' bed, 2 - near the smelter.

11) If you choose the path of Mars, everything is clear here, there will be scenes at the entrance, there will be no second scene if there was a scene with a troll before (in any case, until I made an extended version where the character can finally get rid of this effect: )). I made a branch with a guard so that it would be possible to pass without sex, but only in this branch a scene at the end with another mini-game will be available, I will not describe everything there clearly and simply.

In the subway, on the first day, you can gather a gang and immediately attack, it is not necessary to perform all activities there. The easiest way, after sleeping, when everyone is still nearby, immediately attack Rindir and knead with a crowd, pick up his sharpening and armor, and then the rest, dodge power attacks, they do a lot of damage.

12) If you steal a honey nut and hide it :) then there will be a scene with Draug, where the choice of the player and the amount of karma will determine how far she will advance.

13) If you talk to Mertha about Selous, then ask the thief to change the bed, there will be a mini-game with an orc.

14) If you throw a stone to Rindir, and our character is not a Lefty woman, that is, we came with the help of a guard, and one more condition - we won the first mini-game, that is, we got free, then with Rindir the scene will go a little further ...

15) (here it is necessary to warn the scene for special connoisseurs and not everyone will like it) If your character is pregnant, that is, you refused the potion in a conversation with Toris, and the quest is launched. Then after 10 days in the Throat, the character's stomach will become visible, and during sex Lefty will notice it. There will be two scenes that are different, then repeating.

When we get out of the throat, we will have a choice: believe, or leave first to check in Riften. If we choose the second, it is better to hurry, because the thief there himself will not last long.

If the thief still survived, or you immediately believed him, after the chain of tasks, you will have a final conversation with the thief, where you need to give him the bag and watch the final scene.

In the camp you will meet an old striped friend :) (no content here)

16) Memories in Riften depend on how we started the quest, in the tavern or in the canals. If everything is clear in the channels, just look at the scenes, find the entrance near the Tower of Light and end. Then in the case of the tavern, after we find out the truth, we can go to the captain and watch another scene with him. Then, a day later, look into Helga's diary :) she wrote everything in detail, although she exaggerated a little :)

Is there a way to save in the middle of the animations?

I'm on the part where I need to take the cart from Falkreath to Solitude, but I can't make it through that long animation without it crashing. I've spent an hour trying to get past it, but it either crashes during the sex scene or during the cart pushing.

6 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

I'm on the part where I need to take the cart from Falkreath to Solitude, but I can't make it through that long animation without it crashing. I've spent an hour trying to get past it, but it either crashes during the sex scene or during the cart pushing.

Trying to save during the cart ride doesn't work.  Loading the save will lock your camera in position, and the cart will rapidly leave the camera behind.

For most other scenes, you can use the debug option to allow saving.  You can also use the console command setinchargen 0 0 0 to release the save lock.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, brewmasterhal said:

I'm currently a little over 45% done with the translation.  That's all of the stuff in the Skunkway, almost all of Solitude, and a few other bits.  I could make a walkthrough right now, but it'll end at the point when you leave Solitude.

Any chance of getting a partial translation patch? I've been saving my 1.0 playthrough for non-MTL. Thanks for all your work btw  

4 hours ago, gk9 said:

Any chance of getting a partial translation patch? I've been saving my 1.0 playthrough for non-MTL. Thanks for all your work btw  

Sure thing.  Here's the latest version I've got, as of just a few minutes ago.  Like I mentioned the other day, it should be everything in the Skunkway, almost everything in Solitude 2, and almost nothing else.

Note that all untranslated lines are tagged with their EDIDs so that I can index them easily.  Since this version is just over 49% done, that means that half of all the new text will have $XXXXXX$ at the start of the line.

If you find any lines inside the Skunkway that are tagged, message me with a screenshot or an EDID and I can try to fix them.  For stuff outside the Skunkway, @theliddtin and I are on it and we know that it's all fucked up.  Also if you encounter any bugs caused by the patches, I'd love to hear about them.

I've also attached all of the latest versions of the patches that have been updated.

Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp DogmaEngine.esm Dogma - Thief.7z

23 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

So I tried removing every mod that wasn't crucial to my character having all her body parts, and the scene still crashed. I found a location outside of Falkreath that would cause the game to crash, whenever I got to that area.

I then removed every single mod, and reinstalled them in groups. I installed the crucial stuff first (SkyUI, FNIS, etc.) and made sure my headless body didn't cause a crash at the crash spot. Then I installed my body, face, hair, etc. mods, loaded the same save and checked the spot with no problem. Next I installed my gear and spell mods, so I wouldn't lose the custom equipment I made, and everything was fine. Finally, I installed thief and its dependencies, and reloaded the save file. And now the camera shakes every three seconds. If I'm moving or still, first person or third, sheathed or armed, inside or outside. Nothing stops the shakes. It even affects saves from before I started the thief mod.

If I disable the mod, the shakes go away, but if I reenable the mod, they come right back.