47 minutes ago, thelord007 said:

Is there any way to add the memory potion to inventory?

You can either type help memory on console and it will give you the item id. It will look something like this 'XX0D9413'. Then just use player.additem XX0D9413 1 or more depending on what you want. Alternatively you can download a mod called AddItemMenu from nexusmods. It gives you some tools in the forms of spells or items so you can add any item you want from whatever mod you have installed.

17 minutes ago, thelord007 said:

I am stuck with the Marsus scene, after drinking the memory potion my character just sleeps naked, any help?

unfortunately this scene is bugged. Some of us, me included, never got to see that memory scene completely. We hope Dogma will fix it in the next update.

7 hours ago, houchaoyue said:

Stuck when meeting marsus at snake throat.PC is stuck after say"stay away mother fxcker",the debuge butten does not help. 

any help?

You dont meet marsus at snake throat , do you mean when you get in prison with Lefty ?

15 hours ago, Veta said:

You dont meet marsus at snake throat , do you mean when you get in prison with Lefty ?

meet him after choose which way to go to snake throat,no matter as a slave or a prison.PC  go to the place near snake throat,waite and meet marsus or someone else.When marsus come, PC does not stand up but  move forward  in sitting posture ,after say"stay away you mother fxcker",the scence stuck.

34 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

there is a memory scene with Marsus? what all do you have to do to get it? I thought there wasn't much content with Marsus involved besides getting you inside the jail. 

when you bring him the drink, if you sit on the chair, he will start talking with you and if you decide to stay you wake up in a different place and you can try to discover what happened to you. 

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

when you bring him the drink, if you sit on the chair, he will start talking with you and if you decide to stay you wake up in a different place and you can try to discover what happened to you. 

ohhhhhh okay, but it's broken as of right now right? or is it worth trying. 

21 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

ohhhhhh okay, but it's broken as of right now right? or is it worth trying. 

It's  definitely worth it. There is a big scene (one of the biggest), and only after this scene you get the option to try the memory potion. And you can have another scene with Marsus if you don't have the memory potion on your inventory. So I recommend to stay for the drink and do not add any memory potion to your inventory.

I can get to Marsus via he Beggar but if I try it via Kleppr nothing... I let him use me to get Frabbi jealous(?) then I get one more dialogue option of asking how things with his wife are and it ends?

Anyone know if this is another bugged scene or am I meant to do something in the meantime? Only option I can see is pay him in full for the information which would make the previous scene pointless.

Edit: Solved - I'm not reading it properly - I thought I'd negotiated a huge discount but I hadn't..

I'm still stuck on Markarth (Kleppr) Scenes.

I can get the first scene to play out but I know there is a second, or at least there appears to be. I can get him to ask me to suck him off while he gives the info but I always turn it down.

I've tried different options with the "discount" and played around with my Karma rating but the best I can manage is Kleppr asking if I would suck him off while he gives me the info about Marsus.

Has anyone managed to make a walk through for version 1 yet?

Edit: Solved: Stand a little closer to Kleppr or you will auto reject the offer.

3 hours ago, Charlesce said:

im running thief on SSE and the heads of some NPCs are black while the bodies are displayed correctly. anyone experienced the same issue and found a solution? 

using TBD bodies and tempered skins for males.

I also use TBD and tempered skins. Only Viggi and Kruvar have some weird shining texture on their face that causes mismatch, that I still need to find the solution - I guess it has something to do with Dogma using custom textures for old and young male characters. But it looks different from the usual black face bug, so it didn't bother me that much.

41 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Next to the Beggar in Markarth there is a cup for coins and a bag next to him. is there anything you're suppose to do with them or are they just there for scenery? because you can donate coins but nothing happens. 

Yeah, I tried to give him some coins but didn't trigger anything. I don't think there is any scene related to that

9 hours ago, Charlesce said:

im running thief on SSE and the heads of some NPCs are black while the bodies are displayed correctly. anyone experienced the same issue and found a solution? 

using TBD bodies and tempered skins for males.

The solution is to run xEdit/SSEEdit and find and fix the conflict, most (but certainly not all) can be fixed by adjusting your load order or finding the mod with the missing facegen data and running it through the Creation Club app

Another solution that will work but you may end up with vanilla face and hair assets instead of the one intended in a mod or a problem I had is my face tint not matching my body tint which was only noticable on naked male NPCs (neck seam) is to use Face Discoloration Fix  .... This is probably the easiest fix 

14 hours ago, Highborn said:

I also use TBD and tempered skins. Only Viggi and Kruvar have some weird shining texture on their face that causes mismatch, that I still need to find the solution - I guess it has something to do with Dogma using custom textures for old and young male characters. But it looks different from the usual black face bug, so it didn't bother me that much.

I've fixed it already. it had something to do with a vanilla hair replacer mod i had which i removed. And yes they're glossy too now at least the one of the boy at the springs and the old man at the whiterun tavern didn't get much further. 

8 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

The solution is to run xEdit/SSEEdit and find and fix the conflict, most (but certainly not all) can be fixed by adjusting your load order or finding the mod with the missing facegen data and running it through the Creation Club app

Another solution that will work but you may end up with vanilla face and hair assets instead of the one intended in a mod or a problem I had is my face tint not matching my body tint which was only noticable on naked male NPCs (neck seam) is to use Face Discoloration Fix  .... This is probably the easiest fix 

thanks but not necessary anymore.