10 minutes ago, Andaius said:

Well the whole purpose of MO is to keep your Skyrim folder clean. IT installs and runs everything from Virtual folders. You just link other programs like fnis, and stuff like Loot (if you use it.) from the Mo and run it from Mo to edit your mod list.  MO is awesome because when you delete mods in the MO since there was never anything in your skyrim folder in the first place it's easy to start over. No need to hunt and make sure you don't have any legacy loose files hanging around. So yeah it seriously sounds like it was your fault for not bothering to understand how MO works.

I also think it's hilarious you spouting Toxic community when you post was just as toxic and ignorant. XD

What it does should never be done by any application in Windows environment, that's why I didn't check if it does it. I just assumed it doesn't, cause it shouldn't. Besides that, I don't see why you would want your mods anywhere else than your Skyrim folder. That's just asking for issues. And issues it causes.

Enough of that this is not a MO thread.

So... I have the original mod from nexus installed currently.. I am using CBBE HDT and couldn't find the bodyslide files for it. Could someone kindly direct me if they know where I can download the required files? Having weird clipping issues right now.. Would be pretty great if I can fit the armors according to my custom Bodyslide preset. I have the files for Bikini Ascend but idk about TAWOBA.

3 hours ago, vararth said:

Would also appreciate if someone could tell me if updating my current TAWOBA to the one here is worth it :D

This is no longer the up to date version of this mod. Long time veteran modder SunJeong made a remastered version with 3BBB support with most if not all bugs fixed over at:

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

Ignore any virus warnings btw, bunch of trolls decided to flag her website as dangerous for whatever unexplainable reason.

35 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

This is no longer the up to date version of this mod. Long time veteran modder SunJeong made a remastered version with 3BBB support with most if not all bugs fixed over at:

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered

Ignore any virus warnings btw, bunch of trolls decided to flag her website as dangerous for whatever unexplainable reason.

Yes, for the Skyrim Special Edition.

This thread here is for the LE Edition. Also there are a few patches for the TAWOBA. Maybe that was something people were missing:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417/?

18 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Yes, I have been using that on my SE build, posted here for info on the LE mod, but thanks for responding in any case :D

17 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Yes, for the Skyrim Special Edition.

This thread here is for the LE Edition. Also there are a few patches for the TAWOBA. Maybe that was something people were missing:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417/?

Thanks for this link as well, I have been using the Light Armor patch, makes it much easier for sneaking and other perks that I like to add to my character :D

With regards the bodyslide problem, it has been resolved by using the bodyslide files on the main TAWOBA nexus link; since body type wasn't specified, I was unsure if the files would work on an HDT body but they worked like a charm :)

9 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Quick question, does this remastered version have UUNP?

These are jsut patch files for balancing. As far as i know they shouldn´t affect the body type you are using.

*Edit*
As i thought i didn´t effect the bodytype. The original Mod is a requirement

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

This mod (you get it on Nexus or here) has the meshes for unp and uunp as well as for cbbe (default should be 7base)

You install the mod, then your prefered mesh and then you can install whatever patch you want from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417/?

I for myself use the main file and the light armor patch.

7 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

These are jsut patch files for balancing. As far as i know they shouldn´t affect the body type you are using.

*Edit*
As i thought i didn´t effect the bodytype. The original Mod is a requirement

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?

This mod (you get it on Nexus or here) has the meshes for unp and uunp as well as for cbbe (default should be 7base)

You install the mod, then your prefered mesh and then you can install whatever patch you want from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417/?

I for myself use the main file and the light armor patch.

Ok thanks worth an ask ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So is the copying step I'm seeing also required for Vortex? I have been spending hours reinstalling and rebuilding, but I cannot get the armors to actually use the body I select, they always equip with a static body that isn't remotely the same shape as what I'm trying to use and doesn't change size.

11 hours ago, LatexLuger said:

So is the copying step I'm seeing also required for Vortex? I have been spending hours reinstalling and rebuilding, but I cannot get the armors to actually use the body I select, they always equip with a static body that isn't remotely the same shape as what I'm trying to use and doesn't change size.

Do you build a bodyslide meshes with bodymorphs?

On 12/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, =IceScream= said:

Do you build a bodyslide meshes with bodymorphs?

I was. Turns out the issue was that BHUNP and UUNP aren't actually compatible with each other despite BHUNP supposedly being a UUNP upgrade. I swear, modding doesn't make sense sometimes. Going back to UUNP fixed the issues.

3 hours ago, LatexLuger said:

I was. Turns out the issue was that BHUNP and UUNP aren't actually compatible with each other despite BHUNP supposedly being a UUNP upgrade. I swear, modding doesn't make sense sometimes. Going back to UUNP fixed the issues.

Vortex....i use this manager only for downloading mods.......looks like meshes, created by bodyslide does't apply (replace) standart meshes, includet in TAWoBA. Try to seek folder, created by Vortex/Bodyslide. Or try to delete TAWoBA meshes folder (create a backup, of course), then build meshes by bodyslide again and look where Vortex put a new files with meshes. 

On 10/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, karlpaws said:

MO is a fairly complicated program and does require a little work to setup.

Did you figure out output redirection for FNIS and Bodyslide?  

I wanted to build them, put them in a folder, and load them so that the game can have multiple meshes or behaviors at once.  

I got the output to a custom directory, but adding it as a mod was always janky for me - especially for FNIS.  The game would just act like it wasn't ran properly.

10 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Did you figure out output redirection for FNIS and Bodyslide?  

I wanted to build them, put them in a folder, and load them so that the game can have multiple meshes or behaviors at once.  

I got the output to a custom directory, but adding it as a mod was always janky for me - especially for FNIS.  The game would just act like it wasn't ran properly.

I haven't used Bodyslide, but FNIS seems to work just fine.  When I run it, it just creates files in the overwrite folder and I can right click that and "make a mod" or just open it and drag files to the mod I've already created.... or just hit the shortcut I have to the folders and move the files myself with MO closed.  Since it has worked for me I haven't looked at the redirection options, but I'm also still on MO 1.  Was going to update to 2 when I build my new computer but haven't gotten to that yet.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I haven't used Bodyslide, but FNIS seems to work just fine.  When I run it, it just creates files in the overwrite folder and I can right click that and "make a mod" or just open it and drag files to the mod I've already created.... or just hit the shortcut I have to the folders and move the files myself with MO closed.  Since it has worked for me I haven't looked at the redirection options, but I'm also still on MO 1.  Was going to update to 2 when I build my new computer but haven't gotten to that yet.

I tried it.  You can migrate your profile over without excessive difficulty.  It felt slower to me though, and I went back.  

Not sure if it has other advantages beyond not failing with nexus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, PrinceKung said:

How to make body like this?

If you're talking about the limbs then they're included in this mod, they're called Dwarven cybernetic legs/arms or something. Sort by Dwarven in the additemmenu list of the Amazing World of Bikini esp and you'll see it there.

2 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

If you're talking about the limbs then they're included in this mod, they're called Dwarven cybernetic legs/arms or something. Sort by Dwarven in the additemmenu list of the Amazing World of Bikini esp and you'll see it there.

Thank a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the top or bottom pieces to show on my skyrim, i just recently moved everything from vortex over to MO2 and ive seemed to fuck pretty much everything, can i get help on this load order and or also the issues with TAWOBA

Sorry im a skyrim modder noob, and i have only ever modded fo4 and its soooo much more difficult. i know my question is dumb, just looking for proper guidance at this point

Skyrim.esm

[info] Update.esm

[info] Dawnguard.esm

[info] HearthFires.esm

[info] Dragonborn.esm

[info] Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

[info] SexLab.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[info] SexLabAroused.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Integration.esm

[info] ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[info] Amputator.esm