2 hours ago, restrict said:

Man... You still don't get it...
Chastity Belt = slot 49
SOS = Panty = slot 52
When Chastity Belt on, panty still wearing, I need take them off by myself.
Therefore, I want change is like
Chastity Belt =  Panty = slot 49
Samethings with other stuff, the main problem is...
When I change like 9 items slot, they all work like I want,
Only Panty at Slot 49, and Hide collar at slot 45 won't show up, I did uncheck DD hideing setting by the way.....

You..didn't elaborate on the chastity belt and panties actually taking up different slots, but okay.(Given I don't use DD and don't know everything about it..) And didn't you just say that putting -ON- the chastity belt takes -off- your panties a while ago? Or are you actually trying to make it so that you -CAN'T- wear them both at the same time?

21 hours ago, restrict said:

I'm trying to do is like wearing a chastity belt will take off panty

Listen, I'm not trying to pick at you or anything, but you do sound like english isn't your first language, and it makes it slightly harder to understand you.. BUT...based on what you're saying now, you seem to be solving this problem yourself. If it's anything to do with Tes5Edit though, unfortunately I can't help you there, I'm still figuring that out myself.?

On 3/3/2019 at 10:46 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

What happened to the SSE version? Has anyone converted them to CBBE-SE high poly with physics? The ones I've found on the nexus don't support physics by the looks of it.

Nexus version works with physics. Just use bodyslide on it and HDTsmp+framework+highheels (download from asian site, link on nexus page).

On 3/12/2019 at 9:30 PM, Taven said:

You..didn't elaborate on the chastity belt and panties actually taking up different slots, but okay.(Given I don't use DD and don't know everything about it..) And didn't you just say that putting -ON- the chastity belt takes -off- your panties a while ago? Or are you actually trying to make it so that you -CAN'T- wear them both at the same time?

Listen, I'm not trying to pick at you or anything, but you do sound like english isn't your first language, and it makes it slightly harder to understand you.. BUT...based on what you're saying now, you seem to be solving this problem yourself. If it's anything to do with Tes5Edit though, unfortunately I can't help you there, I'm still figuring that out myself.?

Yeah... english isn't my native language..... and I never know if I'm right to use those words...

Never mind, I found out why, after change slot in Tes5Edit or CreationKit, I still need to change armor partition in NifSkope...

• 1 month later...

Just encountered a bug where the bikini's are invisible, both on the person and in inventory/crafting. The names of the bikini's are there however there but there are several parts of the bikini where they are just not showing. Tried checking with the bug forums on Nexus but no official solution yet so I came here. I tried installing patches and other mods as well. If you find a fix please post not only here but on Nexus as well cause I love Nexus and i think they ya'll need some help :D Here's some photos as well. *edit fuck i suck at posting, I had to fix some images.

20190417001223_1.jpg

20190417001138_1.jpg

20190417001155_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, PervetedPleb said:

Just encountered a bug where the bikini's are invisible, both on the person and in inventory/crafting. The names of the bikini's are there however there but there are several parts of the bikini where they are just not showing. Tried checking with the bug forums on Nexus but no official solution yet so I came here. I tried installing patches and other mods as well. If you find a fix please post not only here but on Nexus as well cause I love Nexus and i think they ya'll need some help :D Here's some photos as well. *edit fuck i suck at posting, I had to fix some images.

20190417001223_1.jpg

20190417001138_1.jpg

20190417001155_1.jpg

If the meshes aren't even there, it looks like you never ran Bodyslide to make them(Or maybe for some reason the meshes are gone..xD). Run bodyslide and make the meshes to your liking for each piece of armor, and if you use SOS, to make sure the bottom isn't unequipped when a top is worn, be sure to tick the revealing option in the schlong size menu.

Stupid question here, but what mods are required for each of the nisepresets? I don't know what hairs, eyes, face etc... textures/mods are used and am pretty keen on making a port of them to racemenu to make installation easier. If there already is a racemenu preset, then could I be directed to it?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Taven said:

If the meshes aren't even there, it looks like you never ran Bodyslide to make them(Or maybe for some reason the meshes are gone..xD). Run bodyslide and make the meshes to your liking for each piece of armor, and if you use SOS, to make sure the bottom isn't unequipped when a top is worn, be sure to tick the revealing option in the schlong size menu.

Unfortunately I don't know how to use Bodyslide for a follower since the follower mod I'm using requires Amazing Bikini World (Nymph Girls of Skyrim btw) and this is the reason I'm looking for a fix (plus I can't be stuffed trying out hundreds of combinations just to try and fix this). There was one user who managed to get 1 piece back by renaming one of his meshes from "chestguard_1_0.nif" to "chestguard_1.nif" however when i tried doing the same with other meshes it had no effect. So what I'm going to do is uninstall/reinstall some texture mods or any mods that have to do with the model and see if that'll do the trick. Please keep posting possible fixes though as what I'm about to be doing is a pain and I want a faster method for not only for myself, but for others who are having the same issue.

1 hour ago, PervetedPleb said:

Unfortunately I don't know how to use Bodyslide for a follower since the follower mod I'm using requires Amazing Bikini World (Nymph Girls of Skyrim btw) and this is the reason I'm looking for a fix (plus I can't be stuffed trying out hundreds of combinations just to try and fix this). There was one user who managed to get 1 piece back by renaming one of his meshes from "chestguard_1_0.nif" to "chestguard_1.nif" however when i tried doing the same with other meshes it had no effect. So what I'm going to do is uninstall/reinstall some texture mods or any mods that have to do with the model and see if that'll do the trick. Please keep posting possible fixes though as what I'm about to be doing is a pain and I want a faster method for not only for myself, but for others who are having the same issue.

Update: Just found out the reason why it wasn't showing up for me in the Inventory/Blacksmith menu... I was a male. Before starting the purge of my mods I wanted to try everything before hand and so I switched my genders because A. Clothes are automatically fitted with the model (that's for me atleast), B. Bikini's are Female clothing, therefore it wouldn't show up when crafting unless you yourself are a female (this is what i thought up just now). and C. The reason why the Top part and some Bottom parts of the bikini armor weren't showing is because my character doesnt have the ASSets (aye). So I tried it thinking there's no way this is it and Bam, the meshes were showing up for me. Yea it was a stupid reason but i go it done. As for my follower's armor problem I have no idea, I reloaded to a previous save file and boom she's wearing clothes again. Must have been an inventory bug. Imma post this on Nexus as well just in case. If any of you guys are still stuck go ahead and post here. It's great.

5 hours ago, PervetedPleb said:

Update: Just found out the reason why it wasn't showing up for me in the Inventory/Blacksmith menu... I was a male. Before starting the purge of my mods I wanted to try everything before hand and so I switched my genders because A. Clothes are automatically fitted with the model (that's for me atleast), B. Bikini's are Female clothing, therefore it wouldn't show up when crafting unless you yourself are a female (this is what i thought up just now). and C. The reason why the Top part and some Bottom parts of the bikini armor weren't showing is because my character doesnt have the ASSets (aye). So I tried it thinking there's no way this is it and Bam, the meshes were showing up for me. Yea it was a stupid reason but i go it done. As for my follower's armor problem I have no idea, I reloaded to a previous save file and boom she's wearing clothes again. Must have been an inventory bug. Imma post this on Nexus as well just in case. If any of you guys are still stuck go ahead and post here. It's great.

Huh..looks like you found that out yourself. But yeah, stuff won't show up right in the crafting menu if your charry is male. xD As for Tops and bottoms of the mods not showing up, the reasoning for that is you're most likely using a schlong mod for females like I said above. It might not be the one that gives them dicks, but even if it's this mod or even this one, it still takes up the slot that the schlong would be on, so when the top is put on with the bottom on, the bottom is unequipped.(Even if the bottom is still on, once you give them an item, or after a set amount of time, till still come off by itself sooner or later.) To keep that from happening, you have to put the follower in your crosshairs, find SOS in the MCM, and in the schlong size area, click the revealing option, and now said follower(And your charry if female) can wear the top with any bottom that takes up that slot you'd like. The unfortunate thing about this though, is that if you're going to be switching that top for another one, you're gonna have to do this process again..AND AGAIN for as many times you change the top. So far there's no way to make a number of tops 'revealing' by yourself without this process, unless said armor was already set to revealing by the mod author. Remember this information for any armor mods that have more than four pieces of armor, as this process works with them too, not just this bikini armor mod.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:01 AM, Taven said:

Huh..looks like you found that out yourself. But yeah, stuff won't show up right in the crafting menu if your charry is male. xD As for Tops and bottoms of the mods not showing up, the reasoning for that is you're most likely using a schlong mod for females like I said above. It might not be the one that gives them dicks, but even if it's this mod or even this one, it still takes up the slot that the schlong would be on, so when the top is put on with the bottom on, the bottom is unequipped.(Even if the bottom is still on, once you give them an item, or after a set amount of time, till still come off by itself sooner or later.) To keep that from happening, you have to put the follower in your crosshairs, find SOS in the MCM, and in the schlong size area, click the revealing option, and now said follower(And your charry if female) can wear the top with any bottom that takes up that slot you'd like. The unfortunate thing about this though, is that if you're going to be switching that top for another one, you're gonna have to do this process again..AND AGAIN for as many times you change the top. So far there's no way to make a number of tops 'revealing' by yourself without this process, unless said armor was already set to revealing by the mod author. Remember this information for any armor mods that have more than four pieces of armor, as this process works with them too, not just this bikini armor mod.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look at it. I don't have SOS (especially for females *trembles) nor that other mod you mentioned so I think I'm in the clear for now, but hey if I get into trouble with problems like this I'll just post here again. (surprisingly more helpful than the Nexus website) CHEERS MATES.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2017 at 7:00 AM, Diamondback said:

Alright, Imma release some of the nise presets I made in RaceMenu.

2, 4, 7, 10, 12, 16, 17, 23, 25, 26, 27, 32, 35

You need the following:

RaceMenu (the latest version):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

Pretty Face Mesh Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7887/

Install RaceMenu, then Pretty Face Mesh Fix.

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Hair:

Disclaimer : These might not look close to the real thing. This is because of the ENB and skin textures I had when I made these.

If PubicMeshColorRE.esm is red when loading presets, ignore it.

Give credits to nisetanaka when releasing followers out of his presets. 

Let me know if there are issues, yeah? :classic_biggrin:

nise presets fixed hopefully.rar 169.12 kB · 259 downloads

Oh! Thank you very much! ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a mod or patch that merges the armor parts into more full outfits rather than being piecemeal? For instance, combining the top, bottom and maybe the occasional pauldron or abs into one cuirass. I use loot and degradation, but it won't affect armor that isn't in the main slots.

12 hours ago, saintdie said:

Is there a mod or patch that merges the armor parts into more full outfits rather than being piecemeal? For instance, combining the top, bottom and maybe the occasional pauldron or abs into one cuirass. I use loot and degradation, but it won't affect armor that isn't in the main slots.

I'd be very surprised if there's such a patch - one of the big draws here is the piecemeal nature of the armour, though of course it's not too complicated to combine them if one wants to spend the time & effort.

You may want to consider Mortal Weapons and Armor for your armor degradation perhaps - it claims to support "all slots", and I'm sure it does support this bikini armour well.  You will probably want to change the default, very destructive settings, however (tempering is essential to keep armour for any time).

There was a few mods that attempted that. They generally used two different methods. I can't find them at the moment, but they were all on nexus or mentioned in a sticky post. If I recall none of them offer what you would call a "complete" package. One of the mods offers a few variations of combination among the armor pieces and the other mod attempts to use bodyslide zaps on all the pieces in an armor set, but only 3 sets got the treatment.

17 hours ago, legraf said:

You may want to consider Mortal Weapons and Armor for your armor degradation perhaps - it claims to support "all slots", and I'm sure it does support this bikini armour well.  You will probably want to change the default, very destructive settings, however (tempering is essential to keep armour for any time).

Some how I missed that mod. I'll have to check it out to see how it works against Loot & Degradation. Thanks!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:32 AM, saintdie said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861 this offers some combinations

50% chance this is the right place to ask but...

I'm juuuust getting started with bodyslide, and I'd like to build my other armors to match Nise's.

This or that site say it's 7BO, but we have no preset to copy, link to Nexus' Sevenbase page (which doesn't list the Oppai varient?), another site says 7BO is a CBBE varient even though 7B is a UNP replacer, I have a copy of Nise Body (but haven't tackled BS/OS enough to know if that's all I need) and supposedly I got it from here but all I see is the textures and face presets...! *gasps for breath*

Where do I find this mythical 7BO and do I even need it?

It's been asked a couple times in this very thread, but is there a bodyslide preset available for Nise's bodyshape?

Spoiler

I have no idea what I'm doing with bodyslide, and am totally fine with varying body shape depending on the armor I put on, but I'm trying to build my own armors in Blender and adore Nise's work... If I can match those by default, I'd like to. Already bothering several people about how to wrestle with BS/OS as it is, but again it WOULD be preferable to match my existing meshes to TAWOBA. I know I've bumped into 7BO somewhere, but all I'm turning up now is the I HEART Cleavage conversions page. 

3 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

This or that site say it's 7BO, but we have no preset to copy, link to Nexus' Sevenbase page (which doesn't list the Oppai varient?), another site says 7BO is a CBBE varient even though 7B is a UNP replacer, I have a copy of Nise Body (but haven't tackled BS/OS enough to know if that's all I need) and supposedly I got it from here but all I see is the textures and face presets...! *gasps for breath*

The 7BO preset is part of the uunp bodyslide package, so if you are using cbbe that will be why it is not showing , if you are using uunp then it should show as one of the possible presets for the uunp body, uunp special or uunp physics bodies.  There used to be a cbbe version of 7bo around but I do no use cbbe anymore and it was a several years ago when I last saw the preset for it, and I did not bookmark the link or the preset for cbbe.

16 hours ago, Varithina said:

The 7BO preset is part of the uunp bodyslide package, so if you are using cbbe that will be why it is not showing , if you are using uunp then it should show as one of the possible presets for the uunp body, uunp special or uunp physics bodies.  There used to be a cbbe version of 7bo around but I do no use cbbe anymore and it was a several years ago when I last saw the preset for it, and I did not bookmark the link or the preset for cbbe.

Ahhh, so it's just a preset, not like a dedicated body somewhere. That would explain why I'm not finding it! Thanks for the clarification~

11 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Ahhh, so it's just a preset, not like a dedicated body somewhere. That would explain why I'm not finding it! Thanks for the clarification~

If you take a look around there are specific 7bo armor sets around, but most tend to be a few years old for the most part, and most of them are not on nexus.  I have dozens of them in my archive backup but most are superseded with the uunp bodyslide versions done in the last couple of years, I do think there was at some point a pack made for this armor set using the 7bo base body but chances are it has been well lost in the various changes and updates to the site over the last couple of years, and even then it may not be for the most current version it may be a version or two or even more behind.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 8:32 AM, saintdie said:

BadDog's skimpy armor replacers have a lot of TAWoBA mashups as single armor pieces