2 hours ago, =IceScream= said:

1) make sure you have proper skeleton

2) make sure you are update files with FNIS for users

3) install Main file T.A.W.o.B.A

4) install Meshes T.A.W.o.B.A (CBBE or UNP)

5) install Bodyslide files T.A.W.o.B.A

6) create meshes for T.A.W.o.B.A with Bodyslide

7) look for results. If meshes are still messed up - screens plz

I did all of this, double checked everything, etc. I'd take a screenshot if I could, but there's nothing to screenshot; If I do all of this, she's just naked, the armors are invisible. If I don't install the bodyslide files, you can see the armor, but it clips. But ya, I have the right skeleton, I've built FNIS, etc. Is it possible that this is somehow a conflict with a DD mod?

7 minutes ago, orangebumhole said:

I did all of this, double checked everything, etc. I'd take a screenshot if I could, but there's nothing to screenshot; If I do all of this, she's just naked, the armors are invisible. If I don't install the bodyslide files, you can see the armor, but it clips. But ya, I have the right skeleton, I've built FNIS, etc.

do you see the files created by bodyslide? Did you make a mod out of them? Like FNIS bodyslide creates new files that should be in Overwrite (Mod organizer) or in a designated output folder. 

Btw: did you "run" bodyslide or just install it? 
Did you watch like minimum 1 tutorials for how to do it with your mod organizer on youtube? 
If not, do that first. 

Is it possible that this is somehow a conflict with a DD mod?

no

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

do you see the files created by bodyslide? Did you make a mod out of them? Like FNIS bodyslide creates new files that should be in Overwrite (Mod organizer) or in a designated output folder. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Did you watch like minimum 1 tutorials for how to do it with your mod organizer on youtube? 
If not, do that first. 

I've used bodyslide successfully in the past on previous games for DD and for LSAR. I built the batch, chose the proper options, etc. I don't know where I'd look to see the files created by bodyslide, but it says that the batch building was successful. Also, don't hate me, but my mod manager is NMM (not vortex, old NMM); I like the interface.

2 hours ago, orangebumhole said:

I did all of this, double checked everything, etc. I'd take a screenshot if I could, but there's nothing to screenshot; If I do all of this, she's just naked, the armors are invisible. If I don't install the bodyslide files, you can see the armor, but it clips. But ya, I have the right skeleton, I've built FNIS, etc. Is it possible that this is somehow a conflict with a DD mod?

did you create bodyslide meshes or just install Outfit studio?

Bodyslide.png

CZ5ZMy3.png

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

If not, do that first. 

no

19 hours ago, =IceScream= said:

mkay, last question: Legendary or Special edition?

Hey thank you guys both for helping, little update: I got the bikini bras working properly, but the breastplate style ones that are more like chest pieces are clipping now. Here's a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/CZ5ZMy3.png

• 1 month later...

i also got problems with these armors. parts are invisible, soethimes they appear if other parts are not on ( and i dont mean of the same type. for example a panty gets invisible when the bra is taken on ) .  i got the same problems with some c5kev armors. what both mods  have in common : they are both unp body armor, (try to) converted to cbbe.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, shiagwen said:

i also got problems with these armors. parts are invisible, soethimes they appear if other parts are not on ( and i dont mean of the same type. for example a panty gets invisible when the bra is taken on ) .  i got the same problems with some c5kev armors. what both mods  have in common : they are both unp body armor, (try to) converted to cbbe

MCM Menu -> Devious Devices -> Devious Devices Settings 1 -> Devious Devices Hider -> Select "NONE"

31 minutes ago, =IceScream= said:

MCM Menu -> Devious Devices -> Devious Devices Settings 1 -> Devious Devices Hider -> Select "NONE"

Yes , thanks. this is really something you cant know if you dont know it .....

i got one more question about the boots. in earlier times you needed this also called hdt system, but meant high heels. it was always buggy.  Now never hdt armors seems to have this highheels built in.   Frigus Tera armors with caliente body slide hdt version does not push up the boots. is it possible to make this  now ? is it much work ?

About the bikini armors :  i love the bikinis and panties and how this looks together with the body. , but honestly, the rest of it is heavy and dark. Boots and Gauntlets in same style as original, just a variant. so the sexy bikinis and open breast and back are packed into earth-elemental like  hard armor. i wish the rest of the armor would be as sexy as the bikinis.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get unp special bodyslide to work with these armors :(
I batch build the armors and everything and they fit the body ingame, bounce and everything, but when i equip any top part of the armor set, it changes my body to simple unp type without the working vagina.

• 1 month later...

Hey I really like the armors, but I can't seem to get the Racemenu morphs to work... Is it not supported?

Edit: I'll give a lil more info... I'm using UUNP and generating with the UNP Skinny as zeroed sliders.

Edit 2: I take back everything I said - It doesn't work with morphs disabled either. Just tested it.

1 hour ago, TheArchlich said:

Hey I really like the armors, but I can't seem to get the Racemenu morphs to work... Is it not supported?

Edit: I'll give a lil more info... I'm using UUNP and generating with the UNP Skinny as zeroed sliders.

Edit 2: I take back everything I said - It doesn't work with morphs disabled either. Just tested it.

I've found a cause of the issue and the solution.

If you're using the Mod Organizer, it is most likely the cause of the issue.

So the reason that caused the issue is that the author of the MO is a fucking idiot.

For real though, what he did is altering the default WindowsOS filepathing structure, most likely trying to be malicious, cause this way your Skyrim will not work if you uninstall his organizer. If he wasn't trying to be malicious, then he is really really stupid.

Long story short, he translating that to more simple terms, he is artificialy loading the installed mod from the virtual directory while the bodyslide is outputting the data where it should. And that is doo doo.

Fix = Got to your Skyrim folder find the files (should be under mesh\armor\shitty) copy all files. Then find your artificial mod location (should be somewhere in the MO folder\mods) and paste the files there.

Hope that helps. It took me that long to figure it out cause it was my first (and last) time using MO.

2 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

I've found a cause of the issue and the solution.

If you're using the Mod Organizer, it is most likely the cause of the issue.

So the reason that caused the issue is that the author of the MO is a fucking idiot.

Hope that helps. It took me that long to figure it out cause it was my first (and last) time using MO.

I guess I'll reply with mirrored venom and say you're an idiot who cannot read.  

MO is a fairly complicated program and does require a little work to setup. There are guides and instructions on how to do so on several sites, Youtube channels and such, but it seems in your brilliance you've stumbled on the directions everyone would have told you regarding how it works.  Either you setup BodySlide in MO and launch it from there, or you copy files from outside MO into a mod folder that it can use.  FNIS does the exact same thing, and TesEdit if you use that and pretty much all of the patchers.

MO is a remarkable program once you sit down and learn how it works but if you want something simple and quick, well... I am afraid advanced modding of Skyrim won't be for you. Mods will conflict, need patching, overwrite and load order monitoring, and install order following.  MO makes that a lot easier and less prone to require a full re-install of Skyrim once you have it working.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I guess I'll reply with mirrored venom and say you're an idiot who cannot read.  

MO is a fairly complicated program and does require a little work to setup. There are guides and instructions on how to do so on several sites, Youtube channels and such, but it seems in your brilliance you've stumbled on the directions everyone would have told you regarding how it works.  Either you setup BodySlide in MO and launch it from there, or you copy files from outside MO into a mod folder that it can use.  FNIS does the exact same thing, and TesEdit if you use that and pretty much all of the patchers.

MO is a remarkable program once you sit down and learn how it works but if you want something simple and quick, well... I am afraid advanced modding of Skyrim won't be for you. Mods will conflict, need patching, overwrite and load order monitoring, and install order following.  MO makes that a lot easier and less prone to require a full re-install of Skyrim once you have it working.

why do I even post anything here

toxic community

lol

And you claim I can't mod cause I fixed an issue caused by someone else lol

there are a few people here with similar problems to what I had.

PS I only got pit cause I had a fomod with 2000 lines, I usually install mods manually.

And I wouldn't call it remarkable. It's closer to malware than its actual purpose

have a good day and loosen ur asshole a tad bipt will ya

On 10/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, TheArchlich said:

why do I even post anything here

toxic community

lol

And you claim I can't mod cause I fixed an issue caused by someone else lol

there are a few people here with similar problems to what I had.

PS I only got pit cause I had a fomod with 2000 lines, I usually install mods manually.

And I wouldn't call it remarkable. It's closer to malware than its actual purpose

have a good day and loosen ur asshole a tad bipt will ya

Well the whole purpose of MO is to keep your Skyrim folder clean. IT installs and runs everything from Virtual folders. You just link other programs like fnis, and stuff like Loot (if you use it.) from the Mo and run it from Mo to edit your mod list.  MO is awesome because when you delete mods in the MO since there was never anything in your skyrim folder in the first place it's easy to start over. No need to hunt and make sure you don't have any legacy loose files hanging around. So yeah it seriously sounds like it was your fault for not bothering to understand how MO works.

I also think it's hilarious you spouting Toxic community when you post was just as toxic and ignorant. XD