Can someone help me? Im using MO2, I installed using it bodyslide and this mod with all it's requirements. Bodyslide doesnt see this mod, so when I try to wear it, my character looks like a victim of a car accident. I wont show you it for sake of your minds? Any ideas how to repair it?

• 2 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, SweetBun said:

Thanks for the great mods, i'm having an absurd problem.I'm using COS Body HD 4.1 with CBBE Cury meshes and bodyslide files.All done with proper steps which i already done thousand times.

So problem is when i equip a piece of armor of this pack , Body changes with smaller breasts, hips.. and so on after 10 seconds.If i unequip the item, body reverts its orginal form after 10 seconds. 

I rechecked the bodyslide, extra meshes nothing changed the problem so far, anyone willing to help ?

i know its been 3 ish years. but your the only other person i have seen that has had the same issue as me but im using UUNP. where you able to fix this?