25 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i 'm not sure ..if this issue been asked before .. but excuse me ...why when any bikini top removed the bottom gets clipping into the body...i use bodyslide version of the mod ...!!?? 

Sounds like you didn't properly create ALL of the pieces of armor to the right body in bodyslide. Try recreating -all- of the pieces of armor in this mod with the body you chose and see if that fixes your problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 12:01 AM, SweatyLadyWolf said:

Are ECE presets of Nise's characters bugged? They don't seem to work for me at all. I get random characters that look completely different. On the other hand the racemenu .nifs and presets work.

ECE presets require that you use the original source mods (hair, eyes, brows, face textures, etc), in the same load order, or it tends to mess up.  Don't install any other hair/eye/brow mods other than the ones you need.  At least some of the presets people reverse engineered what is needed.

In addition, ECE usually doesn't play well with eyes and brows, and you will have to manually scroll through to find the correct ones.

Finally, make sure you have Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer installed as well, that adds some meshes and textures that most people use.

RaceMenu, on the other hand, tends to remember the mod and the slot in the mod that the various resources came from, and will highlight in red what is missing, rather than grabbing a random resource and using that.

2 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Is there any news of the update? Think im giving up hope now :(

I hate to be the one to confirm this for ya...but it's very possible that so-called update ain't coming. There was supposed to be bikini armors for glass armor and the variants of scaled armor, there was even pictures of it on tumblr!...but you know what happened to tumblr. >< Nothing came of it, and that was pretty early last year. Nisetanaka, Kofman77 and Diablio...they've all gone silent...so..yeah.. this mod is most likely RIP until someone else takes it up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 3:13 AM, cetuximab said:

ECE presets require that you use the original source mods (hair, eyes, brows, face textures, etc), in the same load order, or it tends to mess up.  Don't install any other hair/eye/brow mods other than the ones you need.  At least some of the presets people reverse engineered what is needed.

In addition, ECE usually doesn't play well with eyes and brows, and you will have to manually scroll through to find the correct ones.

Finally, make sure you have Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer installed as well, that adds some meshes and textures that most people use.

RaceMenu, on the other hand, tends to remember the mod and the slot in the mod that the various resources came from, and will highlight in red what is missing, rather than grabbing a random resource and using that.

Did Nise mention anywhere in which load order the mods should be placed? I did see someone figuring out which mods are used for his chars but not the exact load order. I tried racemenu and it works nicely but chars don't exactly look like screenshots, oh well...

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

What happened to the SSE version? Has anyone converted them to CBBE-SE high poly with physics? The ones I've found on the nexus don't support physics by the looks of it.

Sorry...but this mod is RIP, and all work on it seems to have just ceased with no word from the mod authors. Maybe someone can convert this mod to SSE, but beyond that, nothing else is going to happen to this mod. :cry:

2 hours ago, restrict said:

Is anyone try to make slot match Devious Devices? I try to modify Hide armor in Tes5Edit, most part work fine, but Collar and Panty just won't show up anymore.

You don't need to modify anything really. Just look in SoS, wear the hide armor chest piece you're trying to wear alongside those devious devices or panties, and click the revealing option. Remember that when using mods that use more than four or so pieces for armor/clothing, as schlong mods(Invisible or not) tends to take up a slot underwear does when worn, and the revealing option alleviates that.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

You don't need to modify anything really. Just look in SoS, wear the hide armor chest piece you're trying to wear alongside those devious devices or panties, and click the revealing option. Remember that when using mods that use more than four or so pieces for armor/clothing, as schlong mods(Invisible or not) tends to take up a slot underwear does when worn, and the revealing option alleviates that.

I'm trying to do is like wearing a chastity belt will take off panty, and wearing a Harnesses will replace Leather Belt......

13 hours ago, restrict said:

I'm trying to do is like wearing a chastity belt will take off panty, and wearing a Harnesses will replace Leather Belt......

Ahhhh...well, you can't wear the chastity belt most likely because both the panty and the belt take up the same slot. Trying to make them both work together like you're about to would most likely make them look weird, like clipping inside of each other. Same thing for the harnest, it takes up a slot the leather belt does. I'd suggest not  trying to modify anything at all to avoid breaking stuff, and unfortunately, if you want to keep devious devices, you're just going to have to make due with not being able to wear some of the things in TAWOBA.

8 hours ago, Taven said:

Ahhhh...well, you can't wear the chastity belt most likely because both the panty and the belt take up the same slot. Trying to make them both work together like you're about to would most likely make them look weird, like clipping inside of each other. Same thing for the harnest, it takes up a slot the leather belt does. I'd suggest not  trying to modify anything at all to avoid breaking stuff, and unfortunately, if you want to keep devious devices, you're just going to have to make due with not being able to wear some of the things in TAWOBA.

Man... You still don't get it...
Chastity Belt = slot 49
SOS = Panty = slot 52
When Chastity Belt on, panty still wearing, I need take them off by myself.
Therefore, I want change is like
Chastity Belt =  Panty = slot 49, when chastity belt wearing will auto take panty off...
Samethings with other stuff, the main problem is...
When I change like 9 items slot, they all work like I want,
Only Panty at Slot 49, and Hide collar at slot 45 won't show up, I did uncheck DD hideing setting by the way.....