1 minute ago, EvilBadger said:

The Nexus version of the same mod didn't give me weird downwards-pointing nipples and crotch seams. Maybe it was just reinstalling it that fixed everything.

These issues mean you had the wrong version of the equipment for your body replacer type - either you built CBBE bodyslide meshes while using a UUNP body or vice versa.  This is because the underlying body while wearing the armor didn't fit the body textures properly, making the nipples misplaced and causing tears at the hips.

Does anyone know what the original hairstyle from ECE slot 27 is? There was a post saying it was from oblivion hairs, but looking through it that doesn't seem to be it. I've spent quite a deal of time trying to find it across several mod sites in several different languages, but no luck..

6 hours ago, Reckless_one said:

Does anyone know what the original hairstyle from ECE slot 27 is? There was a post saying it was from oblivion hairs, but looking through it that doesn't seem to be it. I've spent quite a deal of time trying to find it across several mod sites in several different languages, but no luck..

I’ll look for it again  and upload it after work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So it's been a while since i got caught up after the reckoning, but I see there's an upload in Nexus of TAWOBA. so which one would people recommend I go with? the 1.8 there or the 1.7 here? As much as I despise nexus policies, I'm ultimately there for the authors and their work. so, can anyone inform me? :)

last i checked, neither have fixed the steel mask/circlet stuff appear on orcs, despite them having no clipping issues. easy fix with CK, but yknow... principles and all that.

5 hours ago, Genesis5000 said:

so idiot question, I can't get the abdominal section of the armor to show if my char is wearing a top and I can't figure out why, any ideas?

Make sure to tag the top as Revealing in SOS' MCM menu (if using SOS) and/or disable the Device Hider for Devious Devices (if using DD).

I'm using the cbbe se physics version, and i can't equip the bikini top and bottom at the same time, when i check the sexlab strip item editor, it says the tops use both the 52 and 32 slots, but in outfit studio it only shows a partition for slot 32, not being exactly "mod savvy" i have no clue what is going on, pls help.

1 hour ago, quelfyre said:

I'm using the cbbe se physics version, and i can't equip the bikini top and bottom at the same time, when i check the sexlab strip item editor, it says the tops use both the 52 and 32 slots, but in outfit studio it only shows a partition for slot 32, not being exactly "mod savvy" i have no clue what is going on, pls help.

Are you using mods like SOS or Devious Devices? If so, ensure that DD is set to hide nothing, and SoS has the bikini top marked as 'revealing'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...