In simple words, guaranteed ambush.

It looks like the trigger conditions were already met and mod actually already chose a kidnapper for you from well before (it can take quite long for the system to find a suitable candidate so it's possible that between conditions matching and a candidate found, you're already indoors). Then you get inside an interior, the mod holds off the ambush until you're outside again. Change chances or even turning off PC kidnaps while the mod already prepared an ambush and just is waiting for you to be outside won't do anything. This is expected behavior of the mod.

Just run away for a few seconds and then kill your ambushers or let yourself be kidnapped and be done with this already-prepared ambush. The next time the system will obey your MCM settings.

Ah, I see! I thought I screwed the settings somehow.

Thank you, once again, for the mod and the reply! I shall observe and note when the next few ambushes gonna occur.

My aim : to have my follower Lydia as fellow victim and no one else.

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off  ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on,   2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend  : there is no specified , so follower > friend

everything ok in mcm, BUT in game Lydia never becomes fellow victim. she always stands there and cheers

Try turn on the specify dialogue, specify Lydia and then turn specify dialogue back off

What follower mod are you using? Or just the vanilla system?

i did that very first, no effect. AFT.  i try a new start without aft and report.

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off  ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on,   2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend  : there is no specified , so follower > friend

everything ok in mcm, BUT in game Lydia never becomes fellow victim. she always stands there and cheers

Try turn on the specify dialogue, specify Lydia and then turn specify dialogue back off

i did that very first, no effect. AFT.  i try a new start without aft and report.

new game lydia works without aft. existing game aft cant be deleted, lydia does not react on that.  so it is not your job to make your mod compatible with aft if you fear the work (more than 400 scripts in aft as far as i have seen).

a question about defeat. it doesnt look like any update will come. there is the major problem, that the enemy does not retsore health after the rape. this way defeat is a cheat.  xould you make a patch for this ?

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on, 2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend : there is no specified , so follower > friend

i did that very first, no effect. AFT. i try a new start without aft and report.

new game lydia works without aft. existing game aft cant be deleted, lydia does not react on that. so it is not your job to make your mod compatible with aft if you fear the work (more than 400 scripts in aft as far as i have seen).

a question about defeat. it doesnt look like any update will come. there is the major problem, that the enemy does not retsore health after the rape. this way defeat is a cheat. xould you make a patch for this ?

I can tell you conclusively that an update to Defeat is coming. These things take a lot of time.

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on, 2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend : there is no specified , so follower > friend

i did that very first, no effect. AFT. i try a new start without aft and report.

new game lydia works without aft. existing game aft cant be deleted, lydia does not react on that. so it is not your job to make your mod compatible with aft if you fear the work (more than 400 scripts in aft as far as i have seen).

a question about defeat. it doesnt look like any update will come. there is the major problem, that the enemy does not retsore health after the rape. this way defeat is a cheat. xould you make a patch for this ?

I can tell you conclusively that an update to Defeat is coming. These things take a lot of time.

Yes, Gooboo promised .....half a year ago or longer. he makes a new framework. but this little patch can be made in an hour or so and makes defeat fair play -able.

I have slight issue nothing to serious but I'm running with the diagnosis thingy on and noticed that once you are in a place where there are people that sees you it never forgets that number again. So each hour after that when the check is done it counts those people even if you are a million miles away.

Actually, I'm having the same issue...  but I let it go a little too long.  I now have around 480 people watching me and my actual chance for a kidnap floats at around -460.

Mind you, I'm using better vampires and EFF...  A fun combination, especially since I turned every bandit marauder and forsworn pillager I could find so I could have a small army of nightstalkers...  Ha!  But I think that's where the problem lies, the number of npcs that are "saved" are actually followers, and the more you have (active or not), the number keeps going up.

I noticed that while in towns and cities the number goes up, then goes back to whatever the number was before entering town; but increases whenever I add a new thrall or vampire lackey.

I could be wrong, it could be something else entirely.  I'm going to try disabling the SLKR esp, save then re-enable, and see if that changes anything.  

EDIT:  Alright, it did reset (after disabling SLKR, saving, save cleaner, then reactivating the mod), but... The amount of witnesses jumped to 4 giving me a -20% penalty (over 4 cycles or checks), and this is out in the wilderness.  On a side note, my character is no longer a bloodsucker and became a werewolf, so first thing I did in game is kill all my vampire progeny.

EDIT 2:  Now that I think about it, I only killed the remaining four vampire followers I had  (the rest got turned to ash from a dragon attack earlier today, lol).

Actually, I'm having the same issue...  but I let it go a little too long.  I now have around 480 people watching me and my actual chance for a kidnap floats at around -460.

Just change the penalty for people seeing you to 0 for now.

I'll double check if there is anything wrong with the count function. It should never reach 480 anyway, it's only supposed to count up to 5 for performance reason.

I'll double check if there is anything wrong with the count function. It should never reach 480 anyway, it's only supposed to count up to 5 for performance reason.

Will do!

yep exactly what i did to fix the problem. Im pretty popular with the kidnappers now :P

What i've notice is that you will get mobs that is suppose to be the kidnappers and then a bunch of mobs that always hostile. They seem to come from mods like immersive creatures. For instance I had a group of Vampires kidnapped me. I got ported to the hut and they were there and not hostile but there a bunch of spiders that were all hostile and they were deffinitely from immersive creatures. I've tested this quiet a bit and the hostile mobs are always immersive creature mobs. I like immersive creatures but that will have to go. I like getting kidnapped more :)

You might not have to remove immersive creatures, just make some changes to the MCM menu.  The problem options are probably things like extra creature spawns/spider spawns on egg harvest that dynamically add creatures after they load in.  

The spider egg harvest one is probably your #1 culprit, it seems to have a hair trigger and will cause an explosion of tiny aggressive spiders if spells are used near spider eggs.  I'm pretty sure this can include stuff like harmony spells, so it might be the Kidnapped is triggering the spider explosion after calming the cell, leaving you with a bunch of angry spiderlings.  Try turning that off and see if you have issues with aggressive creatures on kidnap.

Tried vanilla "Pacify" and "Harmony" spells - it works fine.

I'll add a fail safe in the next version.

I can't for the life of me think of anything but a mod conflict that may cause this

Do you still get the marker on the main kidnapper for the Revenge quest?

Essentially, once you get teleported to the hideout. the mod look for all actors nearby and add them to the CharmFaction (which the harmony spell uses).

Yes, I have the marker on the main kidanpper and it seems this kidnapper is the only NPC who is not hostile.

UPD:

Tried to play with only DLC's, Sexlab, SLKR, Alternate Start and SkyUI in mod list. SLKR still works in a strange way.

Was kidnapped by three vampires, teleported to their castle. The were no other victims despite of there must be two of them according to MCM settings. The main kidnapper (marked with an arrow) was a death hound and two hounds were near, but the only creature participated in animations (five or six times before PC was teleported back) was a spider. Other (including mentioned three vampires) did nothing.

I've started a new game, with a reduced mod-list, and am having something different go awry:

I have been kidnapped 4 times: first time it was a little shaky but got to the "passed out" popup and CTD when I clicked it; 2nd time got kidnapped by a mix of Vigilants and Dawnguard (Dawnguard Sentries mod) which completed, but thereafter all Vigilants and Dawnguard were hostile; 3rd and 4th times (and this is really what I'm asking about) the passed out popup didn't result in teleporting away, just in everyone going hostile and killing me and the other victims.

I am pretty sure that it's my setup somehow, don't remember seeing it mentioned by anyone, but I am hopeful that someone may have seen such behavior and/or be able to suggest fixes.

TIA

is it possible to just get kidnapped by beasts, taken to they're lair and used? the few times I tried I got moved to a bunch of people who took turns in having my char even though I thought I unchecked no human contact and beasts only contact.

I'd love to see an option for something like this as an out come!

is it possible to just get kidnapped by beasts, taken to they're lair and used? the few times I tried I got moved to a bunch of people who took turns in having my char even though I thought I unchecked no human contact and beasts only contact.

I'd love to see an option for something like this as an out come!

It seems to work if you have the Abandoned Shack option checked in the MCM. You can get some odd results at first when they first teleport in (like skeevers and wolves and the wolves attack the skeevers). Once the pc goes down and you're transported to the shack (or abandoned room) it all seems to work well.

There's an odd graphic glitch with skeevers one sometimes becomes a giant sized one but it still works without any problem.

Another odd kidnap attempt:

I was just picking up a new companions radiant mission walking past breezehome when some bandit ambush tried to trigger (at least that was the dead corpse lying there shortly after I dodged the first blow). Hostile Fralia Graymane comes running from the market stalls and gets taken out by the city guards.

Because I don't really care about poor Fralia I go on with my business and take a new radiant quest.

However once I get back into range of Breezehome I notice the hostile Uthgerd on the balcony (which I placed there with MHIYH for that time of the day). Once she scores a hit on me my currently active followers quickly dispose of her (which shouldn't really happen because I set all the actors I move around to essential). And the fun doesn't stop there, after witnessing the death all the spectators (guards etc) decide to go aggro onto my active followers (not my player char though) which ends in a full whiterun genocide a couple minutes later.

All the usual methods I employ to 'fix' an accidental aggro'd NPC don't do jack either. Neither disable/enable, recycleactor or the various troubleshooting buttons from EFF.

edit: looks like uthgard going berserk is totally unrelated to SL Kidnapped :/

I decided to take 4.0.2 for a whirl to do some dedicated testing after not being too impressed by 3.1. After about a few hours trying to see as much of what Kidnapped can offer as possible, I think I've seen enough to know I'll be waiting for an update before continuing my playthrough with it installed.

I took notes as I was playing with it, so you can read the full story below if you please.

Install Mod with debug options, set base chance to 400%. Walk around for a bit through Whiterun and into Eastmarch, no activity from Kidnapped. Wait an hour, debug spam starts up, printing line after line of TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, searching for kidnappers..., TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, etc. Keep walking, all the way up to the Rift, no kidnapping.

Decide to fast travel to Lund's Hut, Whiterun Hold
As soon as I finished off the skeevers, 3 necromancers pop up, then ASIS helpfully adds three more.
They all summon elementals, and knock me down almost instantly
Elementals then proceed to murder the shit out of me during the fade to black.
Reload, kill skeevers, more necromancers, more elementals, more death
Reload, take difficulty off Legendary, kill skeevers, suddenly necromancers and their elemental friends, manage to hide behind a rock from most of the fireballs, survive the scene change.

Arrive in the depths of Fellglow Keep, one of my Followers apparently got kidnapped too (AFT Managed, told to wait to try and keep them from interfering)
First scene starts, half in a wall because of where we were dumped, and the denizens of the keep slowly start to trickle in.
After the first scene, the next actor picked to rape my PC was the one currently raping Mjoll, so that was interesting, watching him teleport back and forth between the two of us whenever a stage advanced.
I decide I want to try and escape, so I jump and immediately exit the bleedout anim. Run about 100ft towards hopefully an exit before two random necromancers teleport ontop of me.
Try to run back the other way, but there's a horde of skeletons all watching Mjoll, body-blocking the hallway. I start trying to punch it to death but that was apparently not the right move. Everyone starts attacking my naked self and currently-being-raped follower and I die.
Reload just as the first anim finishes, decide to run the other way. Necromancer teleports into me and rapes me halfway down a corridor. Get up and keep running, until I see a notification, "Illia has come to rescue you!" And so she has! Appears 10ft infront of me down the corridor and proceeds to do absolutely nothing as she's attacked, and I get raped again. I keep running for the door, make it into the next cell full of now very hostile necromancers, and then out onto the surface, leaving my followers for dead as I book it.

Assuming that scene was over, I start hiking around, waiting occasionally, to see if I can start another kidnapping.
Instead notice I'm still getting player dialogs (the notifications) as if I'm consenting to the rape that's not happening.
Fast travel to whiterun, hopefully my Shield Brothers can retrieve my gear.
Everyone I talk to, even the dog, has the "..." dialog option, which makes them spout a random spectator line.
Find Kodlak, ask him to find my gear, apparently have to pay in sex, fine by me.
One mutual orgasm later, brief fade to black, suddenly an ice mage
She's considered Knocked Down by defeat, so I have easy access to her inventory. But not easy enough since there's no take all. Kill her, loot back my gear. Jolly good, if a little cheap.
While trying to re-equip my gear, popup appears asking if I want to be teleported back to where I was kidnapped.
I click Yes by accident because I assumed No would be on the right
There's still a necromancer here, and with no armor on I get fucking toasted by firebolts, knocked down and raped by Defeat.

Escape, wait an hour to see if I can get another attack, fast travel into the reach, wait 10 hours, debug prints start coming
Run all the way from Karthwasten to Dragon Bridge, no kidnapping
Fast Travel into Hjaalmarch, prints stop. Wait an hour, prints start again. Proceed to idle on top of a rock for 5 minutes. Nothing but TRUE TRUE TRUE
Fast Travel to the Abandoned House, wait a minute, three giants appear. I get taken to some giants camp in Hjaalmarch.
Apparently there are bandits here, and two of them take the first turn. Sexlab thread closes prematurely and the animation fails, both actors just walk at me while I play a bleedout anim. Scene apparently ends, and both bandits go running for the hills. I wait on the groud.
One teleports back, and plays another animation. This one works. Animation finishes, and he starts running for the horizon again.
Aroused Creatures decides the nearby foxes and rabbits will make better suitors than the idle giants and mammoths, and it manages to start an anim. I stop it quickly to prevent it blocking Kidnapped.
A few seconds later, both bandits are teleported back for another MMF Anim, which fails immediately like before.
Some Vigilants of Stendar have turned up to watch as the bandits reappear and actually manage to start an MMF Animation
I've apparently submitted by this point, but that doesn't stop the bandits drawing their weapons again and running off into the night as soon as they finish.
One of the vigilants take a turn. Then the other.
FINALLY A Giant takes his turn, while the last Vigilant is helpfully holding a torch to illuminate us.
The Giant finishes, and I get the 'Passed out from exhaustion' Message, then a loading screen right as everyone draws their weapons.
The game loads in on a solid, light-blueish screen, sort of like what you see when you coc out of the playable region of a cell, then the game crashes.

I tried following Slorm's suggestion of enabling the Abandoned shack so I could forsake some immersion in exchange for a creature kidnapping that actually made use of the creatures, then restarted the routine of fast travel, wait an hour, wait 3 minutes, repeat until a group of giants caught me. And insta-killed me. Back to searching for an encounter.
Get a group of Trolls to spawn after a few minutes loitering and killing Slaughterfish, and am teleported to a very Markarth-esque Abandoned House (I was in Hjaalmarch).
First animation works great, second starts and begins to drag on thanks to Lover's Comfort's (I think) 'Aggressor desires more...' slowing the stage progression. As such, midway through, the other troll decides to join in. By starting it's own animation concurrently.
This then starts a chain of overlapping animations, finally ending when they all attack me after the Exhaustion Popup appears thanks to SkyrimSouls not pausing the game.
I get out at 25% health, safely returned to where I was taken from.

Thoughts based on the above:

• The debug addon is almost useless. debug.notify cannot keep up with that much output, so what it does print quickly becomes meaningless as it's so far behind. Not that the 'condition TRUE' prints are of much help anyway, since whatever is delaying events seems to be the result of 'searching for kidnappers'. Perhaps output to console or papyrus log? More than two events printing to the log would be handy.
  • It'd be real nice if the player was made immortal/essential during the dodge period, as I found that even if the kidnappers don't kill the PC in one hit, things like their summoned elementals can certainly finish me off.
  • Although a huge improvement over 3.1, I'd appreciate some variety in the ambush scenarios. Perhaps chances to spawn them slightly further away, perhaps some of them have invisibility potions, perhaps the PC just stumbled a into bear trap they left out.
  • Animations are overlapping each other. I've seen attackers currently raping followers suddenly engaging with me as well and new rapists starting on me while the last is still animating. Do Sexlab Threads have End Events that can be used to mark those actors as free for selection?
  • Running from a scene feels like cheating. The bleedout anim is instantly ended when I jump, any hostility results in full attack with no attempt to re-subdue, and no one tries to stop you if you just book it for the door (except for teleporting to you because an animation has been started).
  • In the one instance I saw the rescuer event, they didn't react at all to being attacked, as if they had combat AI disabled. Potentially a conflict from AFT, as they were one of my followers that I had told to wait.
  • It seems my best luck getting an ambush to actually begin comes from loading in after travelling, whether through a load door or out of fast travel. Of the five ambushes I've been able to start since installing it, only one came about naturally while loitering in the wilderness. I can walk the entire length of a hold, debug notifications going all the while, and never see an ambush.
  • Additional NPCs wandering over to take part in your rape feels really weird. Those Giants that kidnapped me should not just be watching while two really scared bandits rape me over and over, and the Vigilants of Stendarr who were wandering by should definitely not see fit to join in.
  • With a low timescale, an hour is quite a long time (~12 minutes on timescale 6), and definitely long enough for a player to travel between interior cells without SKLR even checking its conditions. And occasionally, the checks don't resume after fast travelling between exterior landmarks, meaning I need to spend another hour outside for the possibility of an event occurring to be calculated. Perhaps if a scheduled check comes up while the player is indoors, postpone it until they move cell?
  • Kidnapper dialog tends to overlap a lot, barely leaving enough time to read a comment before some other NPC chimes in.
  • The player's notification-based dialog doesn't stop looping after escaping a scene, I was able to run all the way from Fellglow Keep to Jorvaskarr screaming to the plains how much I love them raping me, and every Actor had the "..." until I completed the revenge quest.
  • I've seen Kidnapped running checks to start the next ambush while I'm already in one. Probably not something that comes up often with a sensible kidnapping cooldown, but unnecessary script time regardless.
  • As noted somewhere up in the thread, please advance the game clock appropriately after events and fast travel. I shouldn't be able to pass out from exhaustion and wake up, back where I started, a mere hour since I was kidnapped. 

Of potential conflicting mods I have installed, ASIS likes to result in three times as many ambushers appearing, but they all get safely calmed by the Harmony Spell (even with Sexlab Enchantress Installed, so you can cross that off the conflicts list, I had no issue with NPCs becoming hostile unexpectedly). SkyrimSouls was another fun one, since Kidnapped removes the harmony spell as the final exhaustion dialog box comes up, making it possible to be killed before you can click to teleport back to where you started.

I do really want to have a reason to fear the dark, but when I'm having so much trouble triggering an ambush at 400% chance, a lot of the nuance that comes from the configurable percentage penalties and bonuses is completely wasted.

What i've notice is that you will get mobs that is suppose to be the kidnappers and then a bunch of mobs that always hostile. They seem to come from mods like immersive creatures. For instance I had a group of Vampires kidnapped me. I got ported to the hut and they were there and not hostile but there a bunch of spiders that were all hostile and they were deffinitely from immersive creatures. I've tested this quiet a bit and the hostile mobs are always immersive creature mobs. I like immersive creatures but that will have to go. I like getting kidnapped more :)

You might not have to remove immersive creatures, just make some changes to the MCM menu.  The problem options are probably things like extra creature spawns/spider spawns on egg harvest that dynamically add creatures after they load in.  

The spider egg harvest one is probably your #1 culprit, it seems to have a hair trigger and will cause an explosion of tiny aggressive spiders if spells are used near spider eggs.  I'm pretty sure this can include stuff like harmony spells, so it might be the Kidnapped is triggering the spider explosion after calming the cell, leaving you with a bunch of angry spiderlings.  Try turning that off and see if you have issues with aggressive creatures on kidnap.

I already looked through the options the spider hatching I like a lot there are usually no eggs around so that is not a problem. What is nice tho is immersive creatures mcm actually give you slight hint as to what will cause it. It is indeed the extra spawns. If you look at the options there is a line that read "not normal spawns" those are the troublemakers. Turned those off and was good to go.

i tested it out for you...

i'm quite impressed!

19785bce00.jpg

kinda funny that the dog has to finish the job.197866e98e.jpg

Shame that my character's horns just return to their inventory ... even with sexlab specifically told not to.

19786f22d7.jpg197878c34b.jpg

Glitches i encountered (1):

1982f294e0.jpg

That 3rd photo is an animation bug and not related to this mod. I see it occasionally and I haven't tried this mod out yet..

i tested it out for you...

i'm quite impressed!

19785bce00.jpg

kinda funny that the dog has to finish the job.197866e98e.jpg

Shame that my character's horns just return to their inventory ... even with sexlab specifically told not to.

19786f22d7.jpg197878c34b.jpg

Glitches i encountered (1):

1982f294e0.jpg

That 3rd photo is an animation bug and not related to this mod. I see it occasionally and I haven't tried this mod out yet..

Indded it is. It is the Rough Behind animation. Phase 1 and 4 work correctly but phase 2 and 3 drop the attacker into the ground as shown. I have it turned off now.

For reference the Zaz SLDoggyStyle aniamtions also seem broken (attacker just stands there) so worth untoggling as well.

Can't say I've seen any problems with any others so far.

Do you always need to get revenge on a kidnapper? I have it set to unequip only, so I didn't really lose anything. Can I abandon the revenge quest, or is there any negative repercussions from ignoring it?

No you don't have to get revenge. You can safely ignore it.

Just untick "Revenge Quest" in the "Avoid Kidnaps During" section of the MCM. I can then be kidnapped again and the revenge quest will be updated.

Abductions still triggering normally, but when I finally made my way to Whiterun and spoke with a Companion, I tried to clear the quest by having them track down my kidnappers. Fade to black, fade in, I get the sweet revenge message...but the quest arrow is just pointing to the ground. No kidnappers, no discernible way to actually complete the quest.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Do you always need to get revenge on a kidnapper? I have it set to unequip only, so I didn't really lose anything. Can I abandon the revenge quest, or is there any negative repercussions from ignoring it?

Just untick "Revenge Quest" in the "Avoid Kidnaps During" section of the MCM. I can then be kidnapped again and the revenge quest will be updated.

Abductions still triggering normally, but when I finally made my way to Whiterun and spoke with a Companion, I tried to clear the quest by having them track down my kidnappers. Fade to black, fade in, I get the sweet revenge message...but the quest arrow is just pointing to the ground. No kidnappers, no discernible way to actually complete the quest.

I got this also :/

Several issues

- Unwanted kidnappers spawn, e.g. a skeever appears with wolves even with MNC off

- The mod does not respect my settings for who gets kidnapped with me. No matter who I use the dialogue on, it's ignored and random npcs are chosen

- Most of the time my fellow victims are male and just sit there

- Kidnappers don't stop attacking after I'm subdued and sometimes are still hostile after I'm teleported

- After a couple of sex acts the game crashes consistently, this doesn't happen with sex anywhere else

Several issues

- Unwanted kidnappers spawn, e.g. a skeever appears with wolves even with MNC off

- The mod does not respect my settings for who gets kidnapped with me. No matter who I use the dialogue on, it's ignored and random npcs are chosen

- Most of the time my fellow victims are male and just sit there

- Kidnappers don't stop attacking after I'm subdued and sometimes are still hostile after I'm teleported

- After a couple of sex acts the game crashes consistently, this doesn't happen with sex anywhere else

Your first problem is not caused by kidnapped but by other mods that add extra mobs dynamically. As for who kidnaps you that have much to do of what mobs are available in the range. For example i had mnc on with just dremoras at 200% and they could never be found. Just because there are not many of them in skyrim. I went over to solsheim and seconds later i got kidnapped by them. Best is to just turn of the "in hold only" option opening the mod up to look in more places.

I got this also :/

this happens sometimes. Best is to get them when they are outside. So turn off the cannot be kidnapped while the revenge quest is running and then just get kidnapped again. Go back to the companions and wait till they are at the back of the building then talk to them there. It should fix your problem.

Like the update overall, but I'm getting spawns of named NPCs that appear later in the game, such as Rulindil showing up while I'm level 2, never been to Solitude, and haven't done the Thalmor Embassy quest yet. Granted, having to kill him might not break the game, but it just seems like it should limited to unnamed characters for kidnappers to make sure someone that could be needed later doesn't get killed too soon. I mean, what if it had spawned Elenwen instead?