Excellent mod. But it is not realistic that after series of rapes follower gets back all ammunition and PC can freely leave the place without hostility of kidnappers. On my view it is better make some mechanic to take PC and follower to the cage after rape with possibility to lockpick it and escape. If failed then PC is sent to Simple Slavery or just left in wilderness naked and without stuff, depending on mcm settings.

What happend with the Invisibility spell? I can't find it  anywhere.

The spell tome is added to your inventory automatically when you first install the mod.

Learn it and use the spell for the Rescue mission quests if you want

Hi all, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if your character is wearing "seductive clothing"  (your clothing flagged as naked in the Sexlab Aroused mod - "seductive" according to Devious Framework), you will not trigger a kidnap if the condition on page 3 (iirc) is checked off.

If you don't want to get nabbed while bound and gagged by flagging no kidnap if naked (due to slave run or similar mods), but have the mod function normally otherwise... make sure your clothes are not flagged as naked too :)

In short, if it's checked off that you won't be captured if naked, but your clothes are flagged as naked, SLKR will pick up on that.

All good in my opinion :)

Ok mod is working great. Been testing it the whole day. Just can't get dremoras to kidnapped me all other options from mnc works except them. Had them at 200 and everything else at 0. Anyone been kidnapped by them yet ?

You'll need unique / persistent dremoras in your current hold (or your game if you have current hold unticked). 

There're probably not a lot/ not enough of these in the vanilla game (they are mostly summoned via spell). Maybe find a mod on Nexus that adds more dremoras to the game or add them yourself.

I included a Guide for making your own scenario which explained what criteria you should meet for an actor to be picked up on by SLKR.

Ok mod is working great. Been testing it the whole day. Just can't get dremoras to kidnapped me all other options from mnc works except them. Had them at 200 and everything else at 0. Anyone been kidnapped by them yet ?

You'll need unique / persistent dremoras in your current hold (or your game if you have current hold unticked). 

There're probably not a lot/ not enough of these in the vanilla game (they are mostly summoned via spell). Maybe find a mod on Nexus that adds more dremoras to the game or add them yourself.

I included a Guide for making your own scenario which explained what criteria you should meet for an actor to be picked up on by SLKR.

awesome thanx for the quick reply will look at the guide :)

I really like the idea of this mod, but all I want is for NPCs to be kidnapped.

I turned off the "Player Kidnapped" option in the first MCM page, but I'm still getting ambushed and kidnapped.

Is there another setting I have to tweak?

That's probably an one-off - i.e. the preparation for an ambush in the background (which can take up to a few minutes before the ambushes start) is already running by the time you untick Player Kidnapped. You shouldn't get another ambush with that off.

To double check that the MCM toggle did what it's supposed to, type in console

Help SLKR_Modon_Global

If it returns 0, you're good to go. If not for some reason, use the console again:

Set SLKR_Modon_Global to 0

I have encountered a problem. I get ambushed, but after i got defeated, nothing else happens, ambushers just walk around :/

Does this always happen or just once? Could be a random script lag.

I really like the idea of this mod, but all I want is for NPCs to be kidnapped.

I turned off the "Player Kidnapped" option in the first MCM page, but I'm still getting ambushed and kidnapped.

Is there another setting I have to tweak?

That's probably an one-off - i.e. the preparation for an ambush in the background (which can take up to a few minutes before the ambushes start) is already running by the time you untick Player Kidnapped. You shouldn't get another ambush with that off.

To double check that the MCM toggle did what it's supposed to, type in console

Help SLKR_Modon_Global

If it returns 0, you're good to go. If not for some reason, use the console again:

Set SLKR_Modon_Global to 0

Looks like it is a problem with the background event issue. Thanks for your help!

I have encountered a problem. I get ambushed, but after i got defeated, nothing else happens, ambushers just walk around :/

Does this always happen or just once? Could be a random script lag.

As far as i seen, it always happens.

However, each time this happened, i was in the whereabouts of an hold. Didnt test this mod in open wilderness yet.

Sorry to not edit, got caught up commissioning art. Works like a charm now, Vinfamy. :3 Mod is wonderful.

The only side effect to report is just something from defeat... giant ambushes... well they knock me out in one club-hit, so I get defeat-raped and kidnapped-raped simultaneously. xD

Sorry to not edit, got caught up commissioning art. Works like a charm now, Vinfamy. :3 Mod is wonderful.

The only side effect to report is just something from defeat... giant ambushes... well they knock me out in one club-hit, so I get defeat-raped and kidnapped-raped simultaneously. xD

Yeah, that happens from time to time, less so if you turn off Defeat knock-down by power attack/ out of stamina and lower the health threshold.

I'll see if there's anyway to enable god mod for the player during the 5 seconds so that he doesn't lose health/ get staggered and hence trigger Defeat.

Yeah, that happens from time to time, less so if you turn off Defeat knock-down by power attack/ out of stamina and lower the health threshold.

I'll see if there's anyway to enable god mod for the player during the 5 seconds so that he doesn't lose health/ get staggered and hence trigger Defeat.

Hah, yea giants are incredibly OP in my game as well to make up for how slow they are... any time I got a giant ambush it always chose Immersive Creature frost giants who would literally one-shot kill me with an overhead swing.

I think this explains why I've had so much trouble with kidnap attempts. I probably haven't picked any groups for high likelyhood that have unique characters and keep getting the "wrong" ones. I think I might also have something baked into a save I thought I didn't, because it keeps trying to use the abandoned house in Markarth even when it shouldn't... unless Ondolemar should use it even when its unchecked?

I think I'll give a few mods I have a look and making sure I have a unique for the groups I want, just in case.

I think this explains why I've had so much trouble with kidnap attempts. I probably haven't picked any groups for high likelyhood that have unique characters and keep getting the "wrong" ones. I think I might also have something baked into a save I thought I didn't, because it keeps trying to use the abandoned house in Markarth even when it shouldn't... unless Ondolemar should use it even when its unchecked?

I think I'll give a few mods I have a look and making sure I have a unique for the groups I want, just in case.

The abandoned house/ shack is used as a fail safe for when SLKR cannot find the kidnappers' home.

This usually means that in the game, the actor is located in a cell out of your reach first (a test cell) and then spawns dynamically. Ondolemar is probably using the system that some guards use.

When you have outdoor kidnapping locations, how wide a net do you cast for things in the area? I got kidnapped by giants and taken to an outdoor giant camp, and eventually like 5 elks, some foxes, and a random bandit wandered over to join in. Not complaining, it was just a little awkward.

Currently, your entire loaded area (which is the current cell for interior but huge admittedly for exterior, 25 cells in outside area).

I'll add a radius MCM option in the next version. Should be easy enough to do.

Hey sorry for asking a stupid question but is there an easy way to set the attackers to a certain gender? I don't see an option in the MCM menu or anything, the old SL Kidnapped had an extra .esp you could check to lock the attackers to male or female, am I missing something? Amazing mod by the way, puts you in so many interesting locations

I am still having an issue with the pass-out / perversion sliders. While in theory three digits should be enough the minimal value it actually lets me adjust it to is 0.010. Which puts me at the dozen plus rounds again.

Would it be feasible to use a slidered percentile debuff to stamina that rolls vs x instead?

also +1 for the EFF followers become agressors :o

I have slight issue nothing to serious but I'm running with the diagnosis thingy on and noticed that once you are in a place where there are people that sees you it never forgets that number again. So each hour after that when the check is done it counts those people even if you are a million miles away.

Hey sorry for asking a stupid question but is there an easy way to set the attackers to a certain gender? I don't see an option in the MCM menu or anything, the old SL Kidnapped had an extra .esp you could check to lock the attackers to male or female, am I missing something? Amazing mod by the way, puts you in so many interesting locations

I'll add an MCM option in the next version.

In th mean time, The gender add-ons for 3.1 will still work on 4.x. Just redownload it fron LoversLab (renamed OLD _ SL_Kidnapped__3_1 ADDONS)

I am still having an issue with the pass-out / perversion sliders. While in theory three digits should be enough the minimal value it actually lets me adjust it to is 0.010. Which puts me at the dozen plus rounds again.

Would it be feasible to use a slidered percentile debuff to stamina that rolls vs x instead?

also +1 for the EFF followers become agressors :o

I'll have a look at this. Strange because I tested with EFF and it was okay.

I have slight issue nothing to serious but I'm running with the diagnosis thingy on and noticed that once you are in a place where there are people that sees you it never forgets that number again. So each hour after that when the check is done it counts those people even if you are a million miles away.

Good to know. I'll double check on this.