Ahhh, okay. Yeah I edited my post with more pertient information. Also yeah, this: [05/18/2017 - 04:27:27PM] [sLKR_MCM_Script <SLKR_MCM_Quest (84008436)>] INITIALIZED Was in starting a new game, so more stuff. I'mma check the stage on that quest in my file and edit this post.

Edit:

In console, result of:

"getstage SLKR_Approach_Quest" = 0.00

Hmmmm. I wonder if it's waiting for me to select a fellow victim or something? Or some other quest? Is there a stage I should try setting it to?

Yep. It started playing diagnostics the moment I did a file where I installed it AFTER getting out of the Alternate Start cell. Good thing I started today... not quite the end of the world here, and good to know, so thank you.

UN-fortunately, this means SL Kidnapped MUST be in my load order AFTER Alternate Start, which is usually not reccomended... that or I risk changing my load order, which is also bad. To get around this, you could have an 'install' button in the MCM the way Defeat does, just a suggestion.

Edit: Though... oddly I AM getting the 'kidnappers go passive and wander off after one sex scene' when it's a faction not normally hostile against me, humorously enough.

I wonder if gender preferences could be done? I will post the results of more testing now that I know how to get it running, thanks for the help as usual, Vinfamy.

Yep. It started playing diagnostics the moment I did a file where I installed it AFTER getting out of the Alternate Start cell. Good thing I started today... not quite the end of the world here, and good to know, so thank you.

UN-fortunately, this means SL Kidnapped MUST be in my load order AFTER Alternate Start, which is usually not reccomended... that or I risk changing my load order, which is also bad. To get around this, you could have an 'install' button in the MCM the way Defeat does, just a suggestion.

No its ok. I've got it after alternate start in the loadorder no issues whatsoever. Believe me i went crazy moving mods around today its shouldnt cause problems. :)

Sorry in advance for my question, but when you talk about "ambush" do you mean "lose a fight" or "knock down by a heavy hit" ?

"Ambush" for this mod means that the mod will spawn 3 or so enemies on top of you when it triggers.

If they hit you 5 seconds or less after spawning, you get knocked down and kidnapped.  If they don't hit you fast enough, they are just regular enemies that you fight, and the mod waits for a time before being able to trigger ambush again.

Welp...

I have been testing the hell out of this version, and love the potential, but something is wonky. I could only get my lovely character to be kidnapped by force triggering a scene, and even then, multiple times it would be simultaneous animations (raped by 2-3 aggressors at a time, floating between them at varying intervals). Same issues as everyone else for the 4.0 redux, and as for 4.01... Still have to force trigger, and have simultaneous multiple animations. Oh, and no teleport back, the kidnappers lay about or wander around the cave (or wherever I was brought to).

I started checking my load orders and various mods that I had installed, and found out that I needed a patch for SL Defeat, and a new version of Deviously Cursed Loot came out recently. Alternate Start was also a bit of a problem (for Better Vampires), but I had figured out that Kidnapped Redux works better (as in at all) as long as it came after AS-LAL in the load order. Mind you, I'm confident that I have a heavy scripted setup, so SLKR code might be getting squeezed or bullied around.

Here's my load order for reference (if it helps), and latest test with the diagnostics after.

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

3 3 Dawnguard.esm

4 4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

5 5 HearthFires.esm

6 6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

7 7 Dragonborn.esm

8 8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

9 9 EFFCore.esm

10 a Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

11 b SexLab.esm

12 c ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13 d SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

14 e SexLabAroused.esm

15 f Devious Devices - Assets.esm

16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

17 11 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

18 12 Havok Breast Physic.esm

19 13 SGHairPackBase.esm

20 14 HmmWhatToWear.esm

21 15 CreatureFramework.esm

22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

23 17 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

24 18 DeviousFramework.esm

25 19 RaceCompatibility.esm

26 1a SkyUI.esp

27 1b EFFDialogue.esp

28 1c Speak Through Followers.esp

29 1d Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

30 1e Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

31 1f MoreNastyCritters.esp

32 20 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

33 21 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

34 22 SuccubusRaceLite.esp

35 23 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

36 24 SexLabDefeat.esp

37 25 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

38 26 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

39 27 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

40 28 BDIC.esp

41 29 BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp

42 2a HentaiCreatures.esp

43 2b BDSICHC.esp

44 2c SL Deadly Drain.esp

45 2d hydra_slavegirls.esp

46 2e Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp

47 2f Devious Deviants.esp

48 30 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

49 31 SimpleSlavery.esp

50 32 SLPrivacy.esp

51 33 Better Vampires.esp

52 34 When Vampires Attack.esp

53 35 Run For Your Lives.esp

54 36 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

55 37 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

56 38 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

57 39 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

58 3a EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

59 3b ELFX - Exteriors.esp

60 3c immersive roads.esp

61 3d SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp

62 3e SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp

63 3f RealisticWaterTwo.esp

64 40 ELFXEnhancer.esp

65 41 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

66 42 Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp

67 43 Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

68 44 SBF All In One + DLC.esp

69 45 RevampedExteriorFog.esp

70 46 Havok Breast Physic.esp

71 47 Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp

72 48 Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp

73 49 UIExtensions.esp

74 4a AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp

75 4b AddItemMenu2.esp

76 4c DawnguardDelayedStart999.esp

77 4d LevelledUnarmedBoost.esp

78 4e RaceMenu.esp

79 4f RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

80 50 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

81 51 RoS.esp

82 52 P1FlyingRing.esp

83 53 OCR-Fixes.esp

84 54 HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp

85 55 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

86 56 SGHairPackAIO.esp

87 57 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

88 58 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

89 59 SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp

90 5a CinematicFireFX.esp

91 5b SFO - Dragonborn.esp

92 5c VL No AoE Drain.esp

93 5d Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

94 5e SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp

95 5f SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp

96 60 Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp

97 61 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

98 62 FNIS.esp

99 63 FNIS_PCEA2.esp

100 64 FNISSexyMove.esp

101 65 FNISspells.esp

102 66 RosaFollower.esp

103 67 Amb_SimaEffect.esp

104 68 Darklilith.esp

105 69 DragonPlateBrazen.esp

106 6a Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

107 6b Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp

108 6c SLAnimLoader.esp

109 6d SAP.esp

110 6e SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

111 6f SLALAnimObj.esp

112 70 XPMSE.esp

113 71 SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp

Mind you, I'm still putzing around with the load order (texture / lighting / water mods will be grouped together, animations in another, clothes in another, etc), but this is what was used in the final test, and hoo boy..

While travelling to Helgen as a prisoner alongside Ralof, Lokir and Ulfric, my mods start updating / installing. By the time I finalize my characters appearance (which took a whole 2 seconds – thanks, saved preset!), sexlab activated on it's own.

Backing up just a bit, SLKR was spamming my screen with True / False condition checks during the cart ride. I had turned off the mod as we reached the Helgen gates but the checks just kept on coming (my guess, script lag). Fast forward to when I am pushed onto the chopping block and Alduin appears, a duo of bandits and a pit wolf appear and ruin the party.

They were promptly dealt with by a boat load of spiders the Priestess of Arkay summoned (I believe she summoned, could have been one of the bandits though). Oddly enough, all the Stormcloaks were hostile to me (except Ralof), then the game crashed when I met up with Hadvar.

Ok, so I lied, I had another go... :D

I turned off SLKR the moment I was able after a restart. Almost the exact same thing happened, except that now everyone was hostile to me (except Hadvar), so I run to the keep (no crash), and go with Hadvar because it seems he's the only one who cares about the poor succubus caught in this fiasco. After cutting my binds and setting me free... he promptly guts me like a fish... WTH? LOL!

And another go!

This time no one was hostile, but my beheading was interrupted by bandits again – Poor Alduin, bandits stealing his limelight... Tsk tsk. Made it out of Helgen, met up with my future ex-husband's uncle, talked about the Jarl, and hoofed it to Whiterun right after I turned all my script mods back on (DCUR, Defeat, DFW, Sexlab, Deadly Drain, etc).

Whiterun stables sees a trio of what looks like bandits... Nope, a Riften guard, Hjornskar Head-Smasher and Kai Wet-Pommel try to jump me (Huzzah! A natural SLKR occurrence, should pat myself on the back for re arranging my load order :P). I apparently dodged the assault (and missed the update / check to see whether it really was SLKR or something random), so combat ensued. I knocked down Kai and Hjornskar, but the Riften guard stunfucked me. Many thanks to Skulvar Sable hilt for yelling at them to stop what they're doing, because the Riften guard decided to just tell me to use the North gate, and ONLY the north gate, or else...

Then they walked off.

Shut everything down to make dinner for the fam, going to give it another go. But yeah, that's what happened so far (most success, since 3.0 for me at least). Will update later.

Love this mods potential :)

I reverted to a pre-4.0 save and reinstalled the mod, along with the diagnosis thing. Initial returns are promising: set the kidnap chance to 200%, left everything else default, stepped outside, waited, ambush. Tried it a couple times, got repeatable results. I'll keep playing with the settings, dialing into something I'm comfortable with, and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks, vinfamy.

Something weird is going on in mine. I spent the requisite hour and a half of getting all my shit together, the only thing I did differently from the accelerated 'get my ass out of helgen and test it' start was that it took longer... didn't install kidnapped until after I left the Alternate Start cell... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it won't kidnap my PC again, I install the debug version and no messages pop up. WTF? Something keeps... breaking. Freaking... I need to test more. I don't... get what's going on, honestly. Does it need to be reloaded before I install sexlab to even function? I don't understand what's breaking it anymore.

Edit: Wait... double check for a typo of the Diagnostics version vs. the vanilla version... the OTHER thing I did differently this time was NOT start with the diagnostics version so that I could not have my notifications clogged at all times... it might be something between the two... testing a cleaned save, using Placeholders to not lose load order.

Edit: Tested. When i cleaned the save, then reinstalled with the diagnostics version, it works fine now!

In my experience, merely installing the diagnostics script OVER the Sexlab Kidnapped basic installation does not make the messages show up. But when I used savetool to clean my save, then reinstalled using the diagnostics version already in place (no overwrite) it ran fine...

My conclusion for now: There is a typo in the default version somewhere causing the kidnapping quest not to start. This typo is not present in the diagnostics script, so that is likely the culprit script. Overwriting without a clean save does not seem to fix it. I do not know why as of yet. While it'd be nicer if I didn't have to have log spam, this will do for now.

My conclusion for now: There is a typo in the default version somewhere causing the kidnapping quest not to start. This typo is not present in the diagnostics script, so that is likely the culprit script. Overwriting without a clean save does not seem to fix it. I do not know why as of yet. While it'd be nicer if I didn't have to have log spam, this will do for now.

Highly doubt it.. There is absolutely no difference between the 'default' version and the diagnosis.

All the diagnosis does is adding the notifications, it changes absolutely nothing. It's not a patch.

Also, loads of people get it working just fine right out of the bat from 4.0. People that are having problems all have a heavy setup, so most likely a mod conflict / SLKR's event-based system simply gets bullied by other mods.

Yep, got it working.

For those having the 'can't get normal kidnaps to trigger' problem:

Try a clean save. Use a save cleaner, go through the standard steps. I'm not sure how far you actually have to be before installing it, but having it installed as you start up your game doesn't work on a heavy scripted file.

Thanks for helping, Vinfamy. <3

Alright, I've discovered a repeatable issue. If the kidnap check happens while I'm inside, something seems to break down. It goes through all the conditions and whatnot and decides not to run, then no matter how long I wait it never seems to run the kidnap check again. I could wait for days and it wouldn't matter, the messages never pop up again and nothing happens unless I force trigger it.

As long as I'm not indoors when a check happens, it seems to work totally as intended.

Alright, I've discovered a repeatable issue. If the kidnap check happens while I'm inside, something seems to break down. It goes through all the conditions and whatnot and decides not to run, then no matter how long I wait it never seems to run the kidnap check again. I could wait for days and it wouldn't matter, the messages never pop up again and nothing happens unless I force trigger it.

As long as I'm not indoors when a check happens, it seems to work totally as intended.

BINGO

Thank you so much for this. The condition for whether the player is outside was placed two lines above where it should be. So, the game end ups understanding that as "If the player is indoors, stop checking" rather than what intended: "If the player is indoors, keep checking but wait until he's outdoors again to start an ambush". 

I uploaded 4.0.2 that should now fix this. It's literally a Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V one-second fix.

This might also explain why Alternate Start conflicts with 4.0.1. The player started indoors in the AS cell -> check happens -> check stopped, the mod doesn't know what to do. 4.0.2 should work fine with AS now.

Ah. I'm so glad I could be helpful.

Can it be updated right on top, or should I revert to an older, pre-4.0 save?

The script has changed very little so clean save should not be needed, but the mod might need 'restarting' if the whole indoor thing already terminates the hourly checks.

This should do: Disable the esp, go in game, save.. Enable the esp, go in game, load the save you just made.

Awesome, thanks.

Will the diagnosis thing still work for the new version? It overwrites that particular file.

Just uploaded the new diagnosis notification addon for 4.0.2 now.

BINGO

Thank you so much for this. The condition for whether the player is outside was placed two lines above where it should be. So, the game end ups understanding that as "If the player is indoors, stop checking" rather than what intended: "If the player is indoors, keep checking but wait until he's outdoors again to start an ambush". 

I uploaded 4.0.2 that should now fix this. It's literally a Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V one-second fix.

This might also explain why Alternate Start conflicts with 4.0.1. The player started indoors in the AS cell -> check happens -> check stopped, the mod doesn't know what to do. 4.0.2 should work fine with AS now.

This clearly explains why mine worked when i did my setup after exiting the alternate start dungeon too. Thanx so much for the fix. :)

Edit: Quick question tho. Can I remove the diagnosis script afterwards when I confirmed that its working ? I don't like seeing it coming. I don't wanna break things tho

It seems that in my case there is incorrect calculation of how many NPCs see the PC. Even when alone in the wilderness with no NPCs around, the debugging addon shows that positive number of NPCs see my PC.

When I lowered to 0% the debuff to chance by amount of friendly NPCs, the kidnapping triggered.

Anyone else getting this?

UPD:

One more detial. For further experiments and in order to prevent NPC hostility I made the following:

1. set abduction chance to 200%

2. set farmers as  the only possible kidnappers

3. manually initiated an ambush

After a while some farmers appeared and kidnapped PC. Then all them teleportated to farmers' house, After that a sexlab animation with farmer and PC began. After it ended the following information appeared after fwe seconds (see screenshot). And nothing more happens - the farmers just walking here and there, sitting on the benches and alike. No more animations, events, dialog options and so on. What am I doing wrong?

What's your timeout settings for between kidnaps and between ambushes (Should be 12 and 6 hours by default)?

These should not be set too low or the mod will stop the hostage scene and try to set up another ambush again (and not trigger due to Revenge quest running).

If you didn't change these timeout settings, do you have any mods that change the unit of time in the game? (i.e how long an in-game hour last)

I kept default settings (12 and 6 hours accordingly) and have no mods changing the unit of time (at least I didn't install them speciallly and didn't see this feature in description of mods in my modlist).

Edit: Quick question tho. Can I remove the diagnosis script afterwards when I confirmed that its working ? I don't like seeing it coming. I don't wanna break things tho

Yes, you can. It wouldn't break anything.