Hm, talking doesn't work. No Menu is showing up (is a character from things in the dark)

I don't know If a mod, I installed do such a thing. But here is my load order. Maybe they are too  much ^^°

Could just be that particular NPC from TITD? The NPC might have a Goodbye Greeting that prevents the player to initiate any dialogue.

Cancel your current rescue quest by talking to any innkeeper again. Then get a new rescue quest.

Im encountering a issue that is making things very difficult. Whenever the checks are running my player controls are disabled. I can fight with what I have but i can't access anything else can't change over to any other quickslots, cannot access map nor inventory or level up menu. This last for at least 30 seconds or so. Anyone else experiences this or have some idea what could cause it ?

I have not touched player controls one bit. All ideas (like the bleedout one) can be exited by Jumping easily.

Try untick "Disable Teleport" in SexLab's MCM second page.

Im encountering a issue that is making things very difficult. Whenever the checks are running my player controls are disabled. I can fight with what I have but i can't access anything else can't change over to any other quickslots, cannot access map nor inventory or level up menu. This last for at least 30 seconds or so. Anyone else experiences this or have some idea what could cause it ?

I have not touched player controls one bit. All ideas (like the bleedout one) can be exited by Jumping easily.

Try untick "Disable Teleport" in SexLab's MCM second page.

Yes that's disabled. No this happens during just normal playing tho on the hourly check. I don't think its directly related. I think somehow another mod is trying to do stuff at the same time as the check in turn causing the lockout. I'm just going through a process of elimination to find the problem. :)

Does it permanently kill off the a named NPC during the end part of the kidnapped:revenge quest? because i worry that i kill a thief guild member permanently

Talk with another member of the Thieves Guild to negotiate to get your stuff back.

I've spawned into the map about 6 times with bears, and every time the spriggans are there, and after 1 or 2 sexlab animations, both the bears and the spriggans start attacking me... I am not powerful enough to defeat them with my bear hands (pun intended), so it's quite annoying.

It's mod conflict somewhere. All kidnappers are supposed to remain non-hostile until you trigger a fight or after you pass out.

But having Defeat could help - even if the kidnap scene is intercepted and turned into combat -> you'll then get defeated rather than dying.

Yeah, problem is I can't seem to get Defeat to cooperate.. I have enabled PC as Victim with Wound and Sexual assault 100%, however when I die I don't go into bleedout state.... It just loads my last save. Defeat Alternative works, but I never was able to get SexLab Defeat to cooperate. I'll have to play around some more I suppose. The MCM for SL Defeat is just really confusing and there isn't enough documentation. I even made sure that all races are enabled and that creature assault is enabled. Still no dice.

I find Defeat works more consistently if you set TIM (toggle invincible mode) in console at the start of each game session. It basically prevents vanilla death from ever happening. However you do need a mod that prevents kill moves on your character to go with that, if your head gets chopped off while in invincible mode it creates a very buggy game. I use Nexus mod 10906 "Dance of death -  A killmove mod" it has a setting in MCM that makes it so killmoves never happen to the PC.

So I'm facing an issue that is causing me to scratch my head...a lot. This is the first time I try 4.0.2 as I've been trying to see from other people if there are any major bugs. Anyways, going back to the issue: 

In simple words, guaranteed ambush.

What happened: I installed the mod, did that dragur burrow near Ivarstead. At the very end I noticed that any sex animation won't happen, which happens from time to time, so I had to (After finishing the dungeon) coc to a small place to reset SexLab to its default setting (coc'd to elsweyr). To save time after finishing I just coc'd to the inn in Ivarstead.

After spending the night there, I noticed that once I leave the inn an ambush is going to happen. I reloaded a couple of time with the same results with the same three bandits spawning. I even tried to coc to whiterun city since it is one of the safest places according to the mod yet the ambush happened.

The only setting I changed are: 

- Night: Before -> 5 (Default is 4)

- Night: After -> 21 (Default is 22)

- Timeout after dodging -> 5 (Default is 6)

I have tested the script latency from the Convenient Horses mod and came out with good results (Low: ~15, High: ~70 and Average Estimate ~45) so I don't believe it is a script lag.

Edit: I also tried to lower the base ambush to 0% and going to Whiterun. Same results. One thing I forgot to mention is that these ambushes are occurring in the morning, somwhere between 8 and 9am which is outside the night time.

It looks like the trigger conditions were already met and mod actually already chose a kidnapper for you from well before (it can take quite long for the system to find a suitable candidate so it's possible that between conditions matching and a candidate found, you're already indoors). Then you get inside an interior, the mod holds off the ambush until you're outside again. Change chances or even turning off PC kidnaps while the mod already prepared an ambush and just is waiting for you to be outside won't do anything. This is expected behavior of the mod.

Just run away for a few seconds and then kill your ambushers or let yourself be kidnapped and be done with this already-prepared ambush. The next time the system will obey your MCM settings.

Started a new game with 4.0.2 version installed but stil have the problem with hostile kidnappers. Any ideas why?

Have about 200 esp's in my mod list but other mods work properly. Are the any special requirements for SLKR position in load order?

Or maybe I consider as a bug something that realy is normal behaviour of the mod. So please somebody tell what normally happens after ambush, teleportating to kidnapper's lair and first sex animation?

Started a new game with 4.0.2 version installed but stil have the problem with hostile kidnappers. Any ideas why?

Have about 200 esp's in my mod list but other mods work properly. Are the any special requirements for SLKR position in load order?

Do the vanilla Harmony-type spells work in your game?

It looks like the trigger conditions were already met and mod actually already chose a kidnapper for you from well before (it can take quite long for the system to find a suitable candidate so it's possible that between conditions matching and a candidate found, you're already indoors). Then you get inside an interior, the mod holds off the ambush until you're outside again. Change chances or even turning off PC kidnaps while the mod already prepared an ambush and just is waiting for you to be outside won't do anything. This is expected behavior of the mod.

Just run away for a few seconds and then kill your ambushers or let yourself be kidnapped and be done with this already-prepared ambush. The next time the system will obey your MCM settings.

The way I look at it, the kidnappers have been stalking you and are just hanging around waiting for you to leave your house (or whichever interior cell you momentarily escaped into).

Of course, when the kidnappers turn out to be a pack of wolves who drag you off to an abandoned house to have their way with you, it's a little harder to conceptualize. But it's funny as hell to picture, so I'm okay with it.

Do the vanilla Harmony-type spells work in your game?

Just have tried vanilla "Pacify" and "Harmony" spells - it works fine.

Tried vanilla "Pacify" and "Harmony" spells - it works fine.

I'll add a fail safe in the next version.

I can't for the life of me think of anything but a mod conflict that may cause this

Do you still get the marker on the main kidnapper for the Revenge quest?

Essentially, once you get teleported to the hideout. the mod look for all actors nearby and add them to the CharmFaction (which the harmony spell uses).

first: omgz ambush at daytime is now possible!  caught me totaly by suprise, and i was looking hard for places to hide for the night 0.o

great work there again vinfamy =D

but: i have the same issue like most with hostiles that kill the rape party

After reducing mods that spawn hostiles to skyrim i found out what the problem is on my game:

Every hostile NPC that get loaded into the hideout of the kidnappers, after the rape has started, will be hostile.

On my game i can test this with SDcages:  it starts loading extra NPCs after a cell change, so my guess is they wont get affected from the SLK pacify spell, because the get loaded into the cell after SLK prepared everything for a long night. And they get loaded one by one or in waves, so there are all the time new NPCs on SDcage locations.

Maybe it would help if SLK recurrent pulses the AOE harmony spell?

I am sure you are working on it already.

Its not only SDcage, its every Quest Mod or Spawn Mod that adds non vanilla NPCs to a location.

SDcage just made it obvious even to me :D

Every hostile NPC that get loaded into the hideout of the kidnappers, after the rape has started, will be hostile.

Yeah, I thought as much. 

Most people get it to work fine though. Only those with mods that spawn enemies dynamically have problems. Just disable those mods, or use the Abandoned House/ Shack only option in SLKR's MCM

I'll add a MCM button to 'reharmonize' everyone or something. 

Tried vanilla "Pacify" and "Harmony" spells - it works fine.

I'll add a fail safe in the next version.

I can't for the life of me think of anything but a mod conflict that may cause this

Do you still get the marker on the main kidnapper for the Revenge quest?

Essentially, once you get teleported to the hideout. the mod look for all actors nearby and add them to the CharmFaction (which the harmony spell uses).

What i've notice is that you will get mobs that is suppose to be the kidnappers and then a bunch of mobs that always hostile. They seem to come from mods like immersive creatures. For instance I had a group of Vampires kidnapped me. I got ported to the hut and they were there and not hostile but there a bunch of spiders that were all hostile and they were deffinitely from immersive creatures. I've tested this quiet a bit and the hostile mobs are always immersive creature mobs. I like immersive creatures but that will have to go. I like getting kidnapped more :)

I find Defeat works more consistently if you set TIM (toggle invincible mode) in console at the start of each game session. It basically prevents vanilla death from ever happening. However you do need a mod that prevents kill moves on your character to go with that, if your head gets chopped off while in invincible mode it creates a very buggy game. I use Nexus mod 10906 "Dance of death -  A killmove mod" it has a setting in MCM that makes it so killmoves never happen to the PC.

From what I read in various support threads over and over 'dance of death' seems to be extremely script heavy, which somehow is a bad idea when you are pushing the envelope already. If you are already suffering from noticable script lag I'd suggest using 'no killmoves - no killcams - no killbites' instead. Or if you don't want to get rid of them totally check out 'VioLens', which supposedly has a far smaller footprint than DoD.

From what I read in various support threads over and over 'dance of death' seems to be extremely script heavy, which somehow is a bad idea when you are pushing the envelope already. If you are already suffering from noticable script lag I'd suggest using 'no killmoves - no killcams - no killbites' instead. Or if you don't want to get rid of them totally check out 'VioLens', which supposedly has a far smaller footprint than DoD.

I use Violens it works perfectly. You can give that a go much more updated than dance of death which is pretty old.

The bad ass mobs from SD Cages are hostile and seem to get added to the kidnappers every time, I'm gonna disable them I guess.

What happens is mods that add additional spawns cause this. So for instance cages will see ok you are with bandits and then take over and dynamically add more according to its scripts. That causes issuse i have that with immersive creatures however populated skyrim works as the mobs are already just placed. If you can find a way to have the mobs placed before hand then it might work.

The bad ass mobs from SD Cages are hostile and seem to get added to the kidnappers every time, I'm gonna disable them I guess.

What happens is mods that add additional spawns cause this. So for instance cages will see ok you are with bandits and then take over and dynamically add more according to its scripts. That causes issuse i have that with immersive creatures however populated skyrim works as the mobs are already just placed. If you can find a way to have the mobs placed before hand then it might work.

Yeah, i figured that was the case. I just disabled them completely tho, now that i think of it there is a toggle to spawn them on every cell load. The problem is right now , kidnapped is firing every time its timer is up whenever you exit an interior, thus its a new cell load and Cages loads bandits on cell changes too.

Do you always need to get revenge on a kidnapper? I have it set to unequip only, so I didn't really lose anything. Can I abandon the revenge quest, or is there any negative repercussions from ignoring it?

No you don't have to get revenge. You can safely ignore it.

Just untick "Revenge Quest" in the "Avoid Kidnaps During" section of the MCM. I can then be kidnapped again and the revenge quest will be updated.

My aim : to have my follower Lydia as fellow victim and no one else.

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off  ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on,   2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend  : there is no specified , so follower > friend

everything ok in mcm, BUT in game Lydia never becomes fellow victim. she always stands there and cheers

My aim : to have my follower Lydia as fellow victim and no one else.

Dialoguer for specifiying victims : off  ( i dont like dialogues at every npc in the game)

Fellow Victim 1 : on,   2&3 : off

Priority Specified > Followers > Friend  : there is no specified , so follower > friend

everything ok in mcm, BUT in game Lydia never becomes fellow victim. she always stands there and cheers

Try turn on the specify dialogue, specify Lydia and then turn specify dialogue back off

What follower mod are you using? Or just the vanilla system?