It seems that in my case there is incorrect calculation of how many NPCs see the PC. Even when alone in the wilderness with no NPCs around, the debugging addon shows that positive number of NPCs see my PC.

When I lowered to 0% the debuff to chance by amount of friendly NPCs, the kidnapping triggered.

Anyone else getting this?

Same. It keeps saying between 18-20 people can see me, even if I'm alone in the woods.

I went ahead and turned the penalty to 0.

Thanks for the update, the kidnap events are firing off cleanly now.  I can always appreciate the hair pulling nature of trying to debug code, especially when it "usually" works.

Playing mostly with the player ambush events, I've found the single biggest issue for me is that the current version does odd things with custom or EFF controlled followers.  Mostly, the problem is that they don't get picked as kidnap victims if currently following you, and instead will happily follow you to whatever outdoor area/necromancer cave you end up in.  Once they are in proximity of the kidnap event, they actually become kidnappers themselves and will cycle into the animations as aggressors.  It doesn't break anything, but it is a wee bit immersion breaking  :P.  The followers all do behave themselves under mods like Defeat and SLEN, so it may be an issue of detection.

I'm sure you're focusing on Dovakin Infamy right now, but a few other ideas for kidnaps if you are interested:

- The ability to restrict victims to the player and current followers only (the team got wiped out and dragged to the falmer caves!)

- An option to restrict kidnap destinations for players/npcs to indoor locations only (other than the abandoned house).  The outdoor kidnaps are good for variety, but depending on what spawns nearby they can be very odd with humans and wolves/elk all hanging out waiting their turn.  Indoor locations tend to automatically make thematic sense.

- Have creatures/humans engaged in animations break the animation if attacked, either by the PC trying to rescue a victim or a rescuer showing up.

- Have information on event firing and calculations/dice rolls printed out into papyrus.  The debug patch was very useful, and having that info show up in the papyrus logs would be great for tweaking encounter chances on the fly without needing the debug messages.

Enjoying the mod alot, keep up the good work.

Is there a post that details on how rounds till exhaustion/rounds till perversion works?

It's just a simple multiplication with your stamina and magicka.

So if your Magicka is 200 and the multiplier is 0.1 -> 200 *0.1 = 20. There is +- 2 allowance so you will last between 18 to 22 rounds until perversion

Is there a post that details on how rounds till exhaustion/rounds till perversion works?

It's just a simple multiplication with your stamina and magicka.

So if your Magicka is 200 and the multiplier is 0.1 -> 200 *0.1 = 20. There is +- 2 allowance so you will last between 18 to 22 rounds until perversion

Alright, I was confused how it worked, so the lower the multiplier the less rounds? Thanks for the explanation.

When I got kidnapped by bandits, they never stop attacking me and sex animations won't start instead character just stand still while the sound plays.

NPCs that are non-hostile by default, such as farmers, work fine though.

Also my follower don't get raped for some reason. Please help.

Am I right in assuming that to update to the latest version, I just disable and delete the old version in MO and then install the new version? Also, thank you for the update!

Yes, that should be enough if the mod was working before.

If the mod wasn't working before, you may have to delete previous version > load your save > save. Then install new version > load that save

Am I right in assuming that to update to the latest version, I just disable and delete the old version in MO and then install the new version? Also, thank you for the update!

Yes, that should be enough if the mod was working before.

If the mod wasn't working before, you may have to delete previous version > load your save > save. Then install new version > load that save

Awesome, thanks for the help :)

Playing mostly with the player ambush events, I've found the single biggest issue for me is that the current version does odd things with custom or EFF controlled followers. Mostly, the problem is that they don't get picked as kidnap victims if currently following you, and instead will happily follow you to whatever outdoor area/necromancer cave you end up in. Once they are in proximity of the kidnap event, they actually become kidnappers themselves and will cycle into the animations as aggressors. It doesn't break anything, but it is a wee bit immersion breaking :P. The followers all do behave themselves under mods like Defeat and SLEN, so it may be an issue of detection.

- The ability to restrict victims to the player and current followers only (the team got wiped out and dragged to the falmer caves!)

Enjoying the mod alot, keep up the good work.

I second this. I also have the same issues with EFF only Lydia or Iona just sit around and watch.

Your mod seems to really hate me lol. When i put the diagnostics script in everything works fine. Till I remove it then everything stops working. Can you maybe add it to the next build as an option just to tick on and off. That be awesome so if stuff goes wrong I can just enable it and have a look.

Is it possible to disable Inventory Stealing, I just want the scenes, not my stuff stolen.

There is a option for just unequip. Can't remember for the life of me which page its on tho.

Sorry in advance for my question, but when you talk about "ambush" do you mean "lose a fight" or "knock down by a heavy hit" ?

"Ambush" for this mod means that the mod will spawn 3 or so enemies on top of you when it triggers.

If they hit you 5 seconds or less after spawning, you get knocked down and kidnapped. If they don't hit you fast enough, they are just regular enemies that you fight, and the mod waits for a time before being able to trigger ambush again.

Ok thx for your answer. And this is a random spawn like random bandit opponents in Skyrim (and if yes Obis work with kidnappe?), or its a spawn when you sleep or wait exclusively?

Other question, I don't see zaz framework , so kidnappe don't propose punishment, cross scenario or restain ?

Question Vinfamy

where in CK can I edit the dialogue that pops up when you're getting raped by the kidnappers?? (It's dialogue from the PC in the top left corner)

I always like to edit my own dialogue into mods

thanks

Ah, should be Quest > SLKR_Quest_PlayerAlias > Quest Alias > SLKR_PlayerRA > Script Section, Properties > PerversionComments

Awesome mod, awesome response to the no kidnap bug. I've never played one of your mods till kidnapped came out , I've never seen a mod improve so much so quickly, I consider this one of the must have Sexlab mods now, right up there with SD, DD and cursed loot. Thank you very much for this.

P.S. I was gonna write about the bug the last few days but every time I logged on to write about it you and the other users were all over it already and all my questions were answered hehe.

Question Vinfamy

where in CK can I edit the dialogue that pops up when you're getting raped by the kidnappers?? (It's dialogue from the PC in the top left corner)

I always like to edit my own dialogue into mods

thanks

Ah, should be Quest > SLKR_Quest_PlayerAlias > Quest Alias > SLKR_PlayerRA > Script Section, Properties > PerversionComments

Ahhh!!!

thank you thank you!

It seems to work beautifully now!  Thank you kindly for this mod, vinfamy!

I have a question though, I might be blind because I didn't see it in the previous posts, but what happens if named npcs and creatures are killed by the pc?  I was just ambushed by Nimhe (the giant spider under Markarth), dodged the ambush, but wasted him.  Will the quest from Markarths court wizard be broken later because of this creatures premature death (or was a copy made)?

Thanks!

Thank you for the update, Vinfamy. <3 Installing it now, I look forward to having fun with it. ^_^ Sorry for being so annoying yesterday. I will edit this post with test results, but I am fairly sure it will still work later. You're a sweetie!

It seems to work beautifully now!  Thank you kindly for this mod, vinfamy!

I have a question though, I might be blind because I didn't see it in the previous posts, but what happens if named npcs and creatures are killed by the pc?  I was just ambushed by Nimhe (the giant spider under Markarth), dodged the ambush, but wasted him.  Will the quest from Markarths court wizard be broken later because of this creatures premature death (or was a copy made)?

Thanks!

Nimhe actually respawns on its own in regular Skyrim.

Really great job!

I love this kind of radiant rescue quests!

May I just leave a little suggestion here:

Could you take a look upon the orgy scene?

As I went on my first rescue mission, I picked a nice place and started to watch the orgy.

The first three attackers finished their victim without any problems.

But then it started to get chaotic.

It seemed like the scripted pause between scenes was to short and the script started new "uncomfortable situations" before the last one was finished.

The victim got teared from one scene to the other, and quickly, another attacker started his scene.

So it ended up completely confusing with three separated attackers at one time, humping the air.

So I crashed the scenes with my attack, before it could get any worse, but I was a bit sad...

...I hoped to see "Apropos" kick in and apply its wear and tear masks. But the chaotic scenes seemed to be uncompleted and sadly nothing was applied to victim.

But nevertheless:

Great mod!

Alright, I've discovered a repeatable issue. If the kidnap check happens while I'm inside, something seems to break down. It goes through all the conditions and whatnot and decides not to run, then no matter how long I wait it never seems to run the kidnap check again. I could wait for days and it wouldn't matter, the messages never pop up again and nothing happens unless I force trigger it.

As long as I'm not indoors when a check happens, it seems to work totally as intended.

BINGO

Thank you so much for this. The condition for whether the player is outside was placed two lines above where it should be. So, the game end ups understanding that as "If the player is indoors, stop checking" rather than what intended: "If the player is indoors, keep checking but wait until he's outdoors again to start an ambush". 

I uploaded 4.0.2 that should now fix this. It's literally a Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V one-second fix.

This might also explain why Alternate Start conflicts with 4.0.1. The player started indoors in the AS cell -> check happens -> check stopped, the mod doesn't know what to do. 4.0.2 should work fine with AS now.

Nice, well done for finding this.

Tested this in an open area and the behavior is kind of odd for bystanders. Civilians and even guards walking by end up spectating instead of fighting the bandit kidnappers.

The current mechanic is also a bit unimmersive. Doesn't seem very realistic that getting hit within the first 5 seconds (even if it does little damage) is enough to proc the kidnapping knock out.

Would it be possible to split the Ambush and Kidnap functionality apart? The Kidnap functionality might be more immersive as a Death Alternative module for either Bleedout or Blackout.