Still get ambush events even when I am naked and have the nude option to prevent ambushed turned on.  Also, still got an ambush even when I disabled the kidnapping event.  Maybe a background script was already running?

Yea, I think there's something wonky with the scripts at times. I, once again, have seemed to stopped getting ambushes despite the settings being set to do so. Also, my game save is starting to have CTD issues on load again. I resolved those before by uninstalling, cleaning the save, and reinstalling. You may need to do the same thing.

Does your character get set to essential at any point during a kidnapping? I'm having trouble with Defeat lately and I'm wondering if it's because I was set to essential at some point from another mod.

No, not at all. 

Weird.

One other question: when using the Abandoned house only option, the previous kidnappers don't get cleated from the house. On the next abduction, they're still there, and they usually get into a fight with the current kidnappers. Any ideas on how to resolve that?

Hmm, I'll double-check and fix it in the next update.

For now, maybe select the leftovers in console and then type in console: reset

Bello!. This mod seems really interesting and maybe is something I have been waiting for.

Quick question. Does this have integration with Defeat Mod?. What I'm picturing is, after PC gets abused by some enemy faction (Defeat mechanics), this MOD could kick-in and teleport PC to the part when she is already kidnapped. In that way a player could disable the "Ambush" part (if desired) and get kidnapped only after being defeated in battle. Then if an NPC tries to rescue PC and it fails, PC could be transported to auction house (using simple slavery for example)

Bello!. This mod seems really interesting and maybe is something I have been waiting for.

Quick question. Does this have integration with Defeat Mod?. What I'm picturing is, after PC gets abused by some enemy faction (Defeat mechanics), this MOD could kick-in and teleport PC to the part when she is already kidnapped. In that way a player could disable the "Ambush" part (if desired) and get kidnapped only after being defeated in battle. Then if an NPC tries to rescue PC and it fails, PC could be transported to auction house (using simple slavery for example)

that would be something Guobo would have to do. A Death Alternative situation could be done by Vin, if he wanted, but that's kind of not the point of this mod. ;)

I already added a few mod-events that other mod authors could use. So if Goubo wants to have Kidnapped as an Outcome for Defeat, he can by adding like one line of code to his scripts.

Hello there! 

Since there is a guide to make your own scenarios, is there fan-made pack of those already? 

Sorry, I'm too lazy to dig through the thread :P 

Hi. Is it possible to comlete mission Revenge after end of kidnap scene? I have mission Revenge but I can not find where to go

Talk to a Thieves Guild or Companions member

Excuse me, if you want to translate the MCM menu, which documents do you need to translate?
Thank you

Check the translation guide in the upload section.

If memory serves, 

CK > Quest > SLKR_MCM_Quest > Scripts > Properties > all the texts are in all the string arrays

This mod looks very interesting!

Just installed it.    I see that my character is never at risk - even in the middle of nowhere, my chances are negative.    About -300!   Using the notification add-on or adding my own debug, I see that there are 40+ friendlies nearby.

However, it seems that the counter of friendlies represented by the Count global variable is never set to zero?

Function CountNearby(ReferenceAlias[] Nearby)
   int currentElement = 0
   while currentElement < 5
        If Nearby[currentElement].GetReference()
                Count = Count + 1
        endif
     currentElement += 1
   endWhile
EndFunction

I don't see anything that sets "Count" to zero.    Then again, I don't see how Nearby gets set ... at least not in the Papyrus scripts.   Maybe if I pulled it into the CK?

This mod looks very interesting!

Just installed it.    I see that my character is never at risk - even in the middle of nowhere, my chances are negative.    About -300!   Using the notification add-on or adding my own debug, I see that there are 40+ friendlies nearby.

However, it seems that the counter of friendlies represented by the Count global variable is never set to zero?

Function CountNearby(ReferenceAlias[] Nearby)
   int currentElement = 0
   while currentElement < 5
        If Nearby[currentElement].GetReference()
                Count = Count + 1
        endif
     currentElement += 1
   endWhile
EndFunction

I don't see anything that sets "Count" to zero.    Then again, I don't see how Nearby gets set ... at least not in the Papyrus scripts.   Maybe if I pulled it into the CK?

Thanks for spotting this. Will get it fixed in the next version. For now, put the Penalty Per Friendly NPC to 0.

I also notice that while there's a lesser chance (or "discount") in cities, there's no discount in player homes.  sad.png    At least not in Breezehome Fully Upgraded.    I think Deviously Cursed Loot disables events in player homes.   Disabling attacks in the player homes might be a good idea ... unless that would impact kidnapping of spouses or some such...

Looks like being inside any building within a town or city doesn't get the discounted chance that you'd get if you were wandering the town's streets.

I also notice that while there's a lesser chance (or "discount") in cities, there's no discount in player homes.  sad.png    At least not in Breezehome Fully Upgraded.    I think Deviously Cursed Loot disables events in player homes.   Disabling attacks in the player homes might be a good idea ... unless that would impact kidnapping of spouses or some such...

Looks like being inside any building within a town or city doesn't get the discounted chance that you'd get if you were wandering the town's streets.

you dont get kidnapped indoors at all

Could there be greater SLEN integration mainly in relation to successful rescue missions - instant lover status is fine but, it would be quite the bonus for Dibella's Refuge and the SLEN shout quests if you were awarded the credit as though you had taken the time to seduce the person in question. Mind you running Ordinator, Imperious and Deadly Wenches makes the rescue quests an actual effort instead of the vanilla kill bandits until prize achieved. As far as actual problems the only one I've encountered thus far in 4.x is that Player Kidnap exclusions don't seem to be working it only really annoyed me once when nearly completing a rescue on an Orc and not yet "Blood-Kin" so on getting the victim back I got bagged and the quest was stuck without being able to progress - my work around was to ask for another mission and have the Orc fail despite my actual success.

When you get kidnapped and you are at the lair of the kidnapper, is there a specific animation for the player for the player showing he is captured? Or after the sex scene, because my character has the animation of bleeding similar to death alternative and if i jump i get all the player controls too.

When I get kidnapped, they just rape me and i never black out even though I have the exhaustion setting to the lowest and I also have simple slavery on, which never triggers even on 100%. Does anyone know how to help?

What's your stamina?

Simple Slavery won't trigger until you pass out.

Btw, you can also fight back or escape before passing out.

Oh, I didn't you you could fight before passing out, my stamina is 200 btw.

When I get kidnapped, they just rape me and i never black out even though I have the exhaustion setting to the lowest and I also have simple slavery on, which never triggers even on 100%. Does anyone know how to help?

What's your stamina?

Simple Slavery won't trigger until you pass out.

Btw, you can also fight back or escape before passing out.

Oh, I didn't you you could fight before passing out, my stamina is 200 btw.

I just tried fighting, but then my character would just go down. Whenever kidnapped triggers, after I get knocked out it goes to a black screen but then I go back to being down. Then it teleports me to a abandoned house and they rape me. I believe that this could be because of SL defeat but i'm not sure.

Hm..every time I try to start a new game with 4.0.2 it stays at the beginning menu, ctd with loading a save.

try load a clean save first and then load the save you want.

Hm..every time I try to start a new game with 4.0.2 it stays at the beginning menu, ctd with loading a save.

try load a clean save first and then load the save you want.

or the good old 'open console 'coc qasmoke'' and load game from there. if that CTDs your game you really have a problem :>