Glad to say the mod is finally working and working very well at that. Anybody that uses NPC85 character overhaul etc get rid of that if you cannot get kidnappings to work. Took me the whole day going through each mod I had to find the culprit. Anyway im super happy and the mod is awesome :)

EDIT: Think i spoke to soon. New game same setup no kidnappings. same as before. I give up. I will wait for an update and use the older version.  :(

Using 4.01 now, i had several problems:

1. I got kidnapped although "prevent when naked" was toggled on, wearing nothing but a sword and shield. 

2. I have Skeevers turned on and there were Skeevers, but those were guardians from Delzarons mod Novels. They are supposed to be at a certain place, changing their location will break that mod. I think using actually existing NPCs isn't the best solution... at least copying them instead of actually using them would be better, no matter if i can get my stuff back without killing them.

3. Tried to reload and got kidnapped again, this time by wolves. When i got the message that i passed out, they attacked me and triggered DA/Defeat, leaving me in bleedout state. The whole thing happened in the house where you meet Astrid the first time, since i couldn't move i'm not sure if i would be able to leave that house. The door requires a key which isn't avaivable without meeting Astrid.

4. Same thing, this time kidnapped by horses and brought to the abandoned house in Markarth, for the Molag Bal quest. It's impossible to leave that house, though. The door won't open and the NPCs you're supposed to kill to leave the house isn't there. I didn't try, in best case it'll only break the quest...

5. Reloaded and turned kidnapping off, was kidnapped anyways. Maybe it was triggered before, didn't last long and since it happened every time when i reloaded that save, it's likely... but it seems there is a problem with this button, maybe double check both directions.

*edit: i've also noticed that i get two books for the invisibility spell. It's possible that something went wrong during installation, but i didn't have any other version of SLKR installed before on that save. I have installed several mods together with SLKR, i could imagine that it was too much script load... i didn't try yet if my problems happen again if i install it with nothing else.

Just thought I'd mention that I was unable to get this mod to work with Sexlab Separate Orgasms before when it was in the 3.0+ phase... came back to it when you updated to 4.0+ and everything works fine now. Still have no idea why they were incompatible on my machine. Great work though! I did have to disable Genesis while using this mod because it kept spawning random mobs on top of the gangbang going on, thus distracting the rapists.

The abandoned house/ shack that SLKR are copies, not the actual vanilla cells. They are used when SLKR cannot find your ambusher's home. 

Kill your main kidnapper (the one with the marker) to trigger the escape event. Or just endure the gangbang until you pass out.

The abandoned house/ shack that SLKR are copies, not the actual vanilla cells. They are used when SLKR cannot find your ambusher's home. 

Kill your main kidnapper (the one with the marker) to trigger the escape event. Or just endure the gangbang until you pass out.

That was partly the problem: i got the message that i passed out, but i didn't. After that i could just run around. Killing the animals via console didn't work either by the way, i assume because they didn't belong to anything (modname: was just empty). 

Love the new version of the mod. I have a bit of trouble getting it to work. Even if I hit "Force Ambush" nothing happens. Then one time I tried jumping up and down repeatedly and I was finally ambushed. Even had everything set to 200% every time I tried.

That being said, I still like it, just wish it worked more consistently.

One suggestion I have is that people you specify as kidnap targets should be able to be kidnapped separately from you. Like, I say I specify Svana Far-Shield as a target, and then that night the system constantly does a background dice roll to see if she gets kidnapped. If she does, then you could handle it one of a few ways. Either a courier appears and hands you a ransom letter, or a few hours after it occurs the game triggers a radiant conversation between NPC's about the kidnapping, or talking to an innkeeper about kidnappings makes them mention it.

Or just take the easy way out and have the game go "Hey, such and such was kidnapped." and then it places a marker at the place they're being held. Maybe if you don't go and save them, when they're returned to town their disposition towards you will have worsened.

I'm doing more testing to find the issue for why it will just not work for me. I had ordinator installed. Removed it fresh start and kidnapped worked. Now when i install ordinator afterwards kidnapped keeps working anyone else using that ? I really don't wanna use the crappy vanilla perk system.

Is it possible to enable followers with a custom race as fellow victims? I have some followers who are a custom race (for example Filauria, whose race is followerelf), and there is no dialogue option to enable them as victims and when kidnapped they get teleported to the player, but a random NPC is chosen as a fellow victim.

About to download this mod now, it sounds perfect for what I want to happen to my male PC. I see this mod works well with SexlabDefeat, but what about mods like Death Alternative and Sanguines Debauchery? I'd assume they'd work fine since they both work with Defeat, but I just wanted to be sure.

Either way, I'm installing it now so I guess I'll see for myself, but if theres any advice then I'd appreciate it ^^

Is it possible to enable followers with a custom race as fellow victims? I have some followers who are a custom race (for example Filauria, whose race is followerelf), and there is no dialogue option to enable them as victims and when kidnapped they get teleported to the player, but a random NPC is chosen as a fellow victim.

Cool, I'll add that as a MCM option. Currently the playable race check is there to prevent followers like Meeko get kidnapped with you. 

About to download this mod now, it sounds perfect for what I want to happen to my male PC. I see this mod works well with SexlabDefeat, but what about mods like Death Alternative and Sanguines Debauchery? I'd assume they'd work fine since they both work with Defeat, but I just wanted to be sure.

Either way, I'm installing it now so I guess I'll see for myself, but if theres any advice then I'd appreciate it ^^

There should be no conflict

Love the new version of the mod. I have a bit of trouble getting it to work. Even if I hit "Force Ambush" nothing happens. Then one time I tried jumping up and down repeatedly and I was finally ambushed. Even had everything set to 200% every time I tried.

I'm having this same problem

I have a suggestion to put forward. Right now most of the kidnap scenarios involve mostly male kidnappers, which results lots of MF scenes and MMF scenes. I think it would be neat if when there is a fellow victim, the kidnappers forced the player and other victim to have sex(mix in some FF scenes) AND have only one kidnapper have sex with both victims(mix in some MFF scenes). 

Anyway, keep up the great stuff, I'm really enjoying the mod so far.

I don't have USEFUL feedback, unfortunately, but I generally couldn't get kidnappings to trigger until I told it to manually do so. I think it helps to turn off 'use only local kidnappers' and such... and I had almost every kidnapper type on. I will admit, if this actually WORKS, this is going to be -crazy- fun, getting kidnapped by all kinds of random animals. Kidnapped by horses? How the hell does that even work? XD I wasn't actively waiting for kidnappings, but I did spend a coupe nights running around outside with fairly high chances and it didn't happen... could have been the RNG fairy though.

Though I do wonder, why do Greybeards, Chickens, and Dragons say 'risky'? Is it risk of bugs? Is it risk of crashes? Is it risk of bizarreness? Not that I'm interested in any of those except Dragons (mostly because Funnybizness and Horny Creatures of Skyrim add crazy amounts of dragon animations that never get used), or is it because... it's hard to get properly 'hit' by those races to actually get knocked out? That's my guess, at least.

Like others, I can't seem to get kidnappings to naturally occur. I went back to default settings, set the base chance to 200%, unchecked all the prevent boxes, and I can still run around all night in the woods without any incident. So I dunno if it's not working or if I'm particularly unlucky. Debug messages might be helpful, just to see whether or not things are working.

Force kidnaps work, though.

Hi, the updated version is really amazing, I managed to survive the whole encounter without crashing my skyrim(I believe that's how you define a mod is good or not, simply give it a run through without crashing XD), btw, if I intend to exclude female kidnappers but without having "sausage camp version" of Skyrim, is there any options I should pay attention to in mcm or CK?

Ok after 3 days of testing I can now confirm 100% that ordinator will prevent kidnapped from working at all. unless you force a kidnapping. So i made this little guide for people like me who want to use kidnapped with ordinator.

1. Run the game with kidnapped installed but disable ordinator.

2. Save the game indoors setup kidnapped in mcm set it to 200 base and run around in the wilderness to see if it triggers. If it does great. 

3. load your save you made earlier and setup everything the way you want it. Wait an hour and save the game again. Give it a name and keep the save for future use.

4. Quit and activate ordinator.

5. Run the game and load the save you made.

6. And voila you now have a working kidnapped and ordinator :)

Hope it helps other folks it was one hell of a mission testing this :)

Like others, I can't seem to get kidnappings to naturally occur. I went back to default settings, set the base chance to 200%, unchecked all the prevent boxes, and I can still run around all night in the woods without any incident. So I dunno if it's not working or if I'm particularly unlucky. Debug messages might be helpful, just to see whether or not things are working.

Me too, I'm sorry to say. I tried all sorts of things in terms of settings - from default to min-maxing chances and penalties - with the same results.

In addition, unique/named npcs without exception take the first opportunity to head back to their vanilla locations and AI which results in there being one or two animations and then nothing more. So far, generic npcs don't have this issue - they may wander around a bit rather than standing around cheering etc, but they get pulled back as needed when they do.

Hope that helps and thanks again!

Hi.

vinfamy, thank you for your mod and for the update.

Kidnapping works but in a strange way - abductors (either humans or creatures) become hostile. If one or more "fellow victim ..." option is on, they became hostile to other victims after a while after teleporting to the shack and when the fight interrupts SexLab animation with PC - to PC too. If the PC is the only vctim, abductors become hostile after SexLab animation ends or interrupts. The ussue exists both for vanilla cells (camps, forts, caves etc.) and abandoned house(s).

I noticed some similar problem descriptions a few pages before but these ones seemed not completely the same to mine.

Me too, I'm sorry to say. I tried all sorts of things in terms of settings - from default to min-maxing chances and penalties - with the same results.

In addition, unique/named npcs without exception take the first opportunity to head back to their vanilla locations and AI which results in there being one or two animations and then nothing more. So far, generic npcs don't have this issue - they may wander around a bit rather than standing around cheering etc, but they get pulled back as needed when they do.

I don't know if you seen my little guide ontop there. I'm testing a bunch of mods and already found another one that prevent kidnapped from running. So far. Ordinator and skyrim unbound prevents it from running. I'm suspecting there are more mods causing this. I agree on the whole debug thing. Or a way to manually start the script that checks like the mcm command to trigger a kidnapping.

All this reminds me of something funny that happened during the kidnapping I forced to trigger. I was kidnapped by a Khajiit caravan because I set their comparative chances to 200%... because I'm a furry. Their merchant leader tried to sell me things. While fucking me. I don't think it needs a fix, I just think it was hilarious.

"Tools, wares, and weapons, all for fair prices." (while his assistant is boning me with a strapon). I used the talk command while I was down between rounds... and we traded. I sold him some things, bought things. Then he fucked me again when I closed the menu.

... This was freaking hilarious, I'm not going to lie.

Edit: I really hope you can get this to work reliably as is -- I -adore- the fact that you can get kidnapped by anyone, that it portrays the whole of Skyrim as lasciviously aggressive towards the player, so much so that anyone, anywhere will grab you, knock you out, then hump you silly.

... really makes my character seem popular, particularly with the insane juxtaposition of the merchant exchange up above. xD I love this mod, Hun, I hope we can get it working right~

I don't know if you seen my little guide ontop there. I'm testing a bunch of mods and already found another one that prevent kidnapped from running. So far. Ordinator and skyrim unbound prevents it from running. I'm suspecting there are more mods causing this. I agree on the whole debug thing. Or a way to manually start the script that checks like the mcm command to trigger a kidnapping.

What version of "Ordinator" do you use? I have 9.03 but the are no problems with kidnaps.

What version of "Ordinator" do you use? I have 9.03 but the are no problems with kidnaps.

version 9.12 If that is the case i might just downgrade to that version then. I see there is a new version 9.15 ill give that a try aswell. Hopefully I can get that working without having to jump through hoops. I'm not getting rid of kidnapped when it works its an awesome mod and works very well.