Hi.

vinfamy, thank you for your mod and for the update.

Kidnapping works but in a strange way - abductors (either humans or creatures) become hostile. If one or more "fellow victim ..." option is on, they became hostile to other victims after a while after teleporting to the shack and when the fight interrupts SexLab animation with PC - to PC too. If the PC is the only vctim, abductors become hostile after SexLab animation ends or interrupts. The ussue exists both for vanilla cells (camps, forts, caves etc.) and abandoned house(s).

I noticed some similar problem descriptions a few pages before but these ones seemed not completely the same to mine.

UPD:

Sometimes kidnappers are hostile even to each other (it happened to falmers: two of them attacked the third one).

So in my case (as in the others' probably) there is sort of conflict between SLKR and mod(s) that modify enemy factions.

Ive been away for weeks, So I dont need to keep the old devious addons when you first added in the mod? Can I use the same save without any problems?

DD now is a soft requirement, it will be autmatically usable when found, no addon needed. And as stated by vinfamy, v4 basically is a whole new mod, so the only problem will be the normal ones when uninstalling scripted mods, still there won't be special incompatibilities or problems when updating.

There appears to be a conflict with certian mods that adds extra npc's to locations (such as O.B.I.S and the Populated mod series), some of the npc's at the location your taken to after being kidnapped are still hostile and will most likely kill everyone involved in the kidnapping (except the misc victims who are protected).

Also the is conflict with Simple Slavery, sometimes during the rape scene one of the kidnapper will sell you off to the auction house of simple slavery (a message pops up that the kipnapper saw you tied and helpless and sold you into slavery) and this causes an issue with Kidnapped because rape scene will stil continue after being transported to the aution house. My character will end up going through the animations on her own like the rapists are still in the room and this kind of breaks the auction, because you character is still in the cell going through the rape scene.

I'm also using:

-Cursed Loot 6.1

- Deviously Helpless 1.17a

-Deviously Enslaved Continued 13.7.0

-Defeat 5.35

-Dangerous Nights 2.2

Simple Slavery 4.72 and the Defeat 5.3.5 patch

I have a same problem but crouching or sneaking around seem to solve the issue not sure though

I have problem with targeting follower, i tag her with dialog of careful of kidnap with option of fellow victim 1 checked but the in the kidnap other npc was replaced her place, while she just standing right next to me

You don't have to specify your follower. They should be prioritized over friend by default

Great mod! So I don't have to specify followers with dialog? If I don't have the victim 1, 2 or 3 boxes ticked do followers still get kidnapped and used?

I have a same problem but crouching or sneaking around seem to solve the issue not sure though

I have problem with targeting follower, i tag her with dialog of careful of kidnap with option of fellow victim 1 checked but the in the kidnap other npc was replaced her place, while she just standing right next to me

You don't have to specify your follower. They should be prioritized over friend by default

I noticed that sometimes it doesn't work. For example, at the time of abduction I had two followers (through EFF mod) and three "fellow victims" slots activated. But sometomes only one of these followers was among abducted, sometimes nobody.

I added a self-diagnosis add-on for those that can't trigger ambushes naturally. It will give some detailed information on the current chance calculation and what conditions are being met.

Just install over your existing SLKR files (overwrite it). Then report to me what's stopping your ambush to trigger.

Great mod! So I don't have to specify followers with dialog? If I don't have the victim 1, 2 or 3 boxes ticked do followers still get kidnapped and used?

You still have to tick the boxes, just don't have to specify the followers via dialogue

All this reminds me of something funny that happened during the kidnapping I forced to trigger. I was kidnapped by a Khajiit caravan because I set their comparative chances to 200%... because I'm a furry. Their merchant leader tried to sell me things. While fucking me. I don't think it needs a fix, I just think it was hilarious.

"Tools, wares, and weapons, all for fair prices." (while his assistant is boning me with a strapon). I used the talk command while I was down between rounds... and we traded. I sold him some things, bought things. Then he fucked me again when I closed the menu.

... This was freaking hilarious, I'm not going to lie.

Oh yeah, I've had some rather "interesting" events while NPCs are trying to walk over me or walking into me and stopping to talk. I suppose those are the result of starting a scene right in the middle of the street or the inn general room. Makes me want to try the Spectators and crowds mod again, to draw them in on purpose and give them something sensible to do.

There appears to be a conflict with certian mods that adds extra npc's to locations (such as O.B.I.S and the Populated mod series), some of the npc's at the location your taken to after being kidnapped are still hostile and will most likely kill everyone involved in the kidnapping (except the misc victims who are protected).

Also the is conflict with Simple Slavery, sometimes during the rape scene one of the kidnapper will sell you off to the auction house of simple slavery (a message pops up that the kipnapper saw you tied and helpless and sold you into slavery) and this causes an issue with Kidnapped because rape scene will stil continue after being transported to the aution house. My character will end up going through the animations on her own like the rapists are still in the room and this kind of breaks the auction, because you character is still in the cell going through the rape scene.

I'm also using:

-Cursed Loot 6.1

-Defeat 5.35

-Dangerous Nights 2.2

The populated series works fine for me. The reborn edition not sure which one your using 

I added a self-diagnosis add-on for those that can't trigger ambushes naturally. It will give some detailed information on the current chance calculation and what conditions are being met.

Just install over your existing SLKR files (overwrite it). Then report to me what's stopping your ambush to trigger.

Thanx for this quick response to our problems. When I get it to work it works well. Your efforts are appreciated :)

I'm also using:

-Cursed Loot 6.1

-Defeat 5.35

-Dangerous Nights 2.2

the simple slavery thing is actually deviously enslaved doing its thing. You might want to deactivate DE during the prime kidnappable hours.

You still have to tick the boxes, just don't have to specify the followers via dialogue

I used the dialogue option on Lydia, I wonder if that's why I never get her. I just get random NPCs.

Hi.

vinfamy, thank you for your mod and for the update.

Kidnapping works but in a strange way - abductors (either humans or creatures) become hostile. If one or more "fellow victim ..." option is on, they became hostile to other victims after a while after teleporting to the shack and when the fight interrupts SexLab animation with PC - to PC too. If the PC is the only vctim, abductors become hostile after SexLab animation ends or interrupts. The ussue exists both for vanilla cells (camps, forts, caves etc.) and abandoned house(s).

I noticed some similar problem descriptions a few pages before but these ones seemed not completely the same to mine.

UPD:

Sometimes kidnappers are hostile even to each other (it happened to falmers: two of them attacked the third one).

So in my case (as in the others' probably) there is sort of conflict between SLKR and mod(s) that modify enemy factions.

UPD:

One more detial. For further experiments and in order to prevent NPC hostility I made the following:

1. set abduction chance to 200%

2. set farmers as  the only possible kidnappers

3. manually initiated an ambush

After a while some farmers appeared and kidnapped PC. Then all them teleportated to farmers' house, After that a sexlab animation with farmer and PC began. After it ended the following information appeared after fwe seconds (see screenshot). And nothing more happens - the farmers just walking here and there, sitting on the benches and alike. No more animations, events, dialog options and so on. What am I doing wrong?

post-250718-0-61341300-1495133659_thumb.jpg

hey, thanks for your work on this mod, great addition to ll.

ive read you like suggestions, so here is mine, probably not possible in this way i guess

pc and follower are knocked down, defeat ore da kicks in and sends the pc to whatever it has in store for her.

follower gets kidnapped by your mod and pc gets a rescue quest.

UPD:

One more detial. For further experiments and in order to prevent NPC hostility I made the following:

1. set abduction chance to 200%

2. set farmers as  the only possible kidnappers

3. manually initiated an ambush

After a while some farmers appeared and kidnapped PC. Then all them teleportated to farmers' house, After that a sexlab animation with farmer and PC began. After it ended the following information appeared after fwe seconds (see screenshot). And nothing more happens - the farmers just walking here and there, sitting on the benches and alike. No more animations, events, dialog options and so on. What am I doing wrong?

What's your timeout settings for between kidnaps and between ambushes (Should be 12 and 6 hours by default)?

These should not be set too low or the mod will stop the hostage scene and try to set up another ambush again (and not trigger due to Revenge quest running).

If you didn't change these timeout settings, do you have any mods that change the unit of time in the game? (i.e how long an in-game hour last)

Does installing the diagnostic tool require a clean save? I did what others did, set the base chance and bonus chance to 200%, turned all penalties to 0%, made sure kidnappings were enabled... no one ever showed up after using the wait command, traveling, standing there and doing other things on my desktop while my toon stood around like a dork in the wilderness on my laptop...

But no diagnostic text showed up anywhere. I tried disabling and enabling player kidnappings, even. Not in the papyrus, not in the console, not on the screen...? Sup is going on here?

No mention of SKLR, or the word 'kidnap' anywhere in the papyrus log. I am... confuzzled.

Does installing the diagnostic tool require a clean save? I did what others did, set the base chance and bonus chance to 200%, turned all penalties to 0%, made sure kidnappings were enabled... no one ever showed up after using the wait command, traveling, standing there and doing other things on my desktop while my toon stood around like a dork in the wilderness on my laptop...

But no diagnostic text showed up anywhere. I tried disabling and enabling player kidnappings, even. Not in the papyrus, not in the console, not on the screen...? Sup is going on here?

No mention of SKLR, or the word 'kidnap' anywhere in the papyrus log. I am... confuzzled.

I didn't use a clean save. It immediately show up every hour 

That means something is blocking the mod from even starting the check every one hour in game.

Do you have any mod that changes time in the game?

Did you get "Thanks for installing SL Kidnapped Redux. Vinfamy" when you first installed the mod?

That means something is blocking the mod from even starting the check every one hour in game.

Do you have any mod that changes time in the game?

Did you get "Thanks for installing SL Kidnapped Redux. Vinfamy" when you first installed the mod?

No, I did not get that, as far as I remember. As far as I know, I have nothing that modifies the Timescale Variable, no. I wonder what else could be preventing it from starting... I know I turn off a lot of debug text in a lot of different mods, but your mod does not have that option... I wonder what would be affecting that. Is there anything else that could be blocking it...

Of course, I use Alternate Start, Live Another Life, and well... there's about 80 million messages that fly by when I start a new game, so... that doesn't entirely surprise me if I saw it and didn't see it. Hmm...

Of course, I use Alternate Start, Live Another Life, and well... there's about 80 million messages that fly by when I start a new game, so... that doesn't entirely surprise me if I saw it and didn't see it. Hmm...

Could be Alternate Start. My poor one line of code to actually initialize the mod's kidnapping function gets lost in all the scripts that AS does when starting a new game.

Try installing SLKR on a save without SLKR installed on and not on a Alternative Start new game.

Could be Alternate Start.

Try installing SLKR on a save without SLKR installed on and not on a Alternative Start new game.

OOOOHF. I -really- hope it's not alternate start. That is one of the most constantly used mods in the entirety  of Skyrim modding. Half of my load order requires it... like Race Menu, I think... I can't even make my character without Alternate Start, but... I will try. Good lord it's been years since I've seen that long, drawn out opening. This test will take a while....

Edit: Okay I started a new game under Alternate start, it's not Alternate Start's fault, I WATCHED the long string of notifications in the upper left... it DID say the 'thank you for installing Sexlab Kidnapped" stuff, with your name there. So that's not it.  I pinged you on Discord if you want to do an in-depth debugging session, I'd love to help you find this bug and squash it, I basically have the day off.

OOOOHF. I -really- hope it's not alternate start. That is one of the most constantly used mods in the entirety  of Skyrim modding. Half of my load order requires it... like Race Menu, I think... I can't even make my character without Alternate Start, but... I will try. Good lord it's been years since I've seen that long, drawn out opening. This test will take a while....

No, I didn't mean you should start a new game

Just load any save without SLKR installed on before. Even the ones that were initially created with AS are okay. Just not a AS new game.