I have only tested for about 30 minutes or so, so take this with a grain of salt. First, the force ambush button seems to not work a lot of the time for me(I only got it to work twice out of pushing it 30 times or so). Second, in one scene I was kidnapped by warlocks and they all went hostile a couple minutes in. I have this mod at the bottom of my load order on a fresh save in case that is important.

I released a minor update 4.0.1. This mainly fixed some potential issues for people with heavy setups. IF you already have 4.0 and it's working fine, no need to upgrade.

• Two new MCM options to adjust the number of seconds to avoid hit during ambush + to use aggressive threesome animations
  • Your ambushers will now stop combat as soon as you're down on the ground - so that people playing on higher difficulty don't die during the fade-to-black
  • Use the DHLP Suspend / Resume system for better compatibility with Devious Helpless
  • Increase the wait time for people having double animation due to script lag.
  • Make sure that your Specified victim gets picked for the Rescue Mission quest
  • The Force-Trigger button in the MCM will now ignore all conditions - you can even trigger it indoors! Remember SLKR still has to actually look for appropriate kidnappers to ambush you, a process that could take anything between 5 seconds and 1 minute, so it's never instant.

Thank you for everyone's feedbacks so far. Keep em coming.

I've tried it, and somehow, if you go to the other place that not within the Hold while have the "Current Hold Only" MCM option selected the kidnapping event will only happened on that place. Is it how its work?

Bump!

There are some issues with some quest locked locations being used for hostage rescue mission (such as Dustman's Carin for example), this becomes a problem because you can't get into the locations before you complete that locations quest (unless you use tcl) and can possibly sequence break the mod due to scripted enemy placements in these locations (due to the kidnappers being killed by these enemies).

I've tried it, and somehow, if you go to the other place that not within the Hold while have the "Current Hold Only" MCM option selected the kidnapping event will only happened on that place. Is it how its work?

Bump!

What do you mean by "the other place that not within the Hold" ? All locations in Skyrim are linked to one hold or another, no?

There are some issues with some quest locked locations being used for hostage rescue mission (such as Dustman's Carin for example), this becomes a problem because you can't get into the locations before you complete that locations quest (unless you use tcl) and can possibly sequence break the mod due to scripted enemy placements in these locations (due to the kidnappers being killed by these enemies).

You can give up on the rescue mission by talking to the any innkeeper again. Everything will  then be reset, victim sent back home. This feature was deliberately put in exactly for situations like this.

Plus the kidnappers being killed as part of a scripted scene won't be a problem. SLKR has a way of handling this and 'refresh' its kidnapper list whenever one of them get killed (by you or anything else)

Bump!

What do you mean by "the other place that not within the Hold" ? All locations in Skyrim are linked to one hold or another, no?

Well, when I trigger the kidnapping event, for example, via MCM, when my PC within any Hold zone, like Whiterun, the kidnappers didn't appear, but when my PC is on someplace that far from the Whiterun, the kidnappers did appear. So, I want to ask, if it happened because the "Current Hold Only" option is selected?

Scratch the previous thing (deleted anyhow) cuz most of it was addressed in the update. If you do have time to adjust/tidy up some bits and pieces though, would you be able to fix up some of the hideout locations? Dragons in particular, and the one event I spotted with mammoths, appear to like to drag you into abandoned houses and other places they just cannot fit. Clutter flying everywhere and massive frame drops cuz of what's 'trying' to happen - and inevitably nothing happening because of it. Is there any chance you might be able to adjust the hideout locations for the dragons, and the other huge races, to something external? Blackreach and Throat of the World works out, plus those dragon shrines maybe?

One other thing too that's kindof annoying is that say you get kidnapped by werewolves, ya? The first thing you get banged by is not the werewolf (unless you check the use abandoned houses option), but some human guy that wanders up from ten paces off. If creature kidnaps are a thing, can we adjust the ensuing scene so that the first (and primary) thing you get it from is the creature itself? Goes kinda like that with horses too~

Great work here though otherwise!

When my charcter was kidnapped by the Stormcloaks an entire legion of Imperials appeared at the location my character was taken to (it was an outside area) and starting killing the Stormcloaks, the Imperials were also hostile with the other kidnapped victims (good thing they're protected).

Bug Report

Some major ones I'm afraid (v4.0)

1/ The issue with the missing mod event causes DCL combat rape to fire at the same time, however that is because of the second bug

2/ PC will get ambushed on the first hit but only seems to be for non hostiles

I tested this first on creatures and only the dog would lead to the follow up scene, I tried wolf and sabre cat and both carried on attacking until I was dead

I then tried humanoid (Bandit) and the same thing happens, it carries on being hostile. This was a clean game with a level 1 pc so she won't take many hits, but I did notice friendlies stop hitting after the first blow.

3/ I noticed with dogs that there were problems with the animations mainly caused I think by the pc going into the kneeling surrender position and not coming out of it fast enough before the next animation begins.

Hope this helps I can get you some logs if you need them later this evening

Well, when I trigger the kidnapping event, for example, via MCM, when my PC within any Hold zone, like Whiterun, the kidnappers didn't appear, but when my PC is on someplace that far from the Whiterun, the kidnappers did appear. So, I want to ask, if it happened because the "Current Hold Only" option is selected?

Must be a condition not matching while in Whiterun or you have high creature chances vs human ones (creature ambushes won't happen inside a walled city).

In any case, try the new Force-Trigger in 4.0.1 - it will now ignore all conditions. Creatures still won't appear inside a walled city though.

If you have specified NPCs will it always pick them over the random ones?

Yes. Provided that that NPC is not reserved for a quest or not safe to mess with. 

Scratch the previous thing (deleted anyhow) cuz most of it was addressed in the update. If you do have time to adjust/tidy up some bits and pieces though, would you be able to fix up some of the hideout locations? Dragons in particular, and the one event I spotted with mammoths, appear to like to drag you into abandoned houses and other places they just cannot fit. Clutter flying everywhere and massive frame drops cuz of what's 'trying' to happen - and inevitably nothing happening because of it. Is there any chance you might be able to adjust the hideout locations for the dragons, and the other huge races, to something external? Blackreach and Throat of the World works out, plus those dragon shrines maybe?

One other thing too that's kindof annoying is that say you get kidnapped by werewolves, ya? The first thing you get banged by is not the werewolf (unless you check the use abandoned houses option), but some human guy that wanders up from ten paces off. If creature kidnaps are a thing, can we adjust the ensuing scene so that the first (and primary) thing you get it from is the creature itself? Goes kinda like that with horses too~

Great work here though otherwise!

Good suggestions. I'll make some special cell for Dragons and Mammoth to take you back to in the next update. An option to avoid all human animations if the ambushers were creatures is definitely do-able.

@Slorm: Try 4.0.1 - I think most of what you mentioned have been resolved.

@erza321: Do you have any civil wars overhaul? Immersive Patrols maybe

Kindapings seem to have some wierd magnet effect, they summon all npcs around. Problem is that they summon all animals from the forest aswell. Animals do not engage in rape, just slowly come to watch untill you have full freaking forest on your head. Feels like some perverse version of sleeping beuty :D

post-343773-0-05196100-1494606563_thumb.jpg

Kindapings seem to have some wierd magnet effect, they summon all npcs around. Problem is that they summon all animals from the forest aswell. Animals do not engage in rape, just slowly come to watch untill you have full freaking forest on your head. Feels like some perverse version of sleeping beuty :D

attachicon.giftest.jpg

They could engage in sex eventually if bestiality is on (after all humans are done with you "feed you to the wolves" - I guess if you have low Stamina, you'll probably pass out before it's the creature's turn)

My charactr actually has over 300 stamina. I never lasted to the end, always something interupts the event. Usally npcs start fighting amongs eachother. Anyway this was again the case where this was the place of me rescuing the kidaped npc, then i triggered the event from mcm on the other side of skyrim. Bandits (one dead) ambushed me and brought me to the same place, is there a rule for that?

My charactr actually has over 300 stamina. I never lasted to the end, always something interupts the event. Usally npcs start fighting amongs eachother. Anyway this was again the case where this was the place of me rescuing the kidaped npc, then i triggered the event from mcm on the other side of skyrim. Bandits (one dead) ambushed me and brought me to the same place, is there a rule for that?

Many thanks for noticing this. The problem with the rescue mission location being used again for the kidnapped event is down to one line of code that I commented out during testing and forgot to remove the ; 

The 4.0.1 version has now been amended to fix this. It's literally deleting one ; so I didn't change the version number but if you redownload it, it's the latest.  

If you have specified NPCs will it always pick them over the random ones?

Yes. Provided that that NPC is not reserved for a quest or not safe to mess with. 

Thanks for the quick response. I was trying to get it to work with Taarie (an altmer in Solitude) but I guess it isn't working then as she has a quest related to her "Fit for a Jarl". After you finish the quests related to a NPC will this mod start allowing them?

I was also wondering if it would be possible to add a feature to let followers get kidnapped while they aren't following you. There a bunch of attractive follower mods out there, would be cool to have to go rescue them and form a kind of harem or something roleplay wise.

Wanted to point out/clarify some things about the MCM in version 4.0.1:

I assume the slider bar is for how long it takes before you've "dodged" an ambush, but it's not labeled as such. It's not labeled at all, for me. Might be confusing.

Also, I don't know if there was supposed to be an option to allow aggressive threesomes, or if that was a behind-the-scenes change, but your notes made it seems like an MCM toggle. If that's the case, I can't find it.

Many thanks for noticing this. The problem with the rescue mission location being used again for the kidnapped event is down to one line of code that I commented out during testing and forgot to remove the ; 

The 4.0.1 version has now been amended to fix this. It's literally deleting one ; so I didn't change the version number but if you redownload it, it's the latest.  

Glad i could help, ill keep on testing :)

I was also wondering if it would be possible to add a feature to let followers get kidnapped while they aren't following you. There a bunch of attractive follower mods out there, would be cool to have to go rescue them and form a kind of harem or something roleplay wise.

Yeah, once the associated quest is done, the specified actor will be pickable by the rescue quest

You can always just specify the follower. Note that specifying actor to work with rescue quests only works properly from SLKR 4.0.1

Wanted to point out/clarify some things about the MCM in version 4.0.1:

I assume the slider bar is for how long it takes before you've "dodged" an ambush, but it's not labeled as such. It's not labeled at all, for me. Might be confusing.

Also, I don't know if there was supposed to be an option to allow aggressive threesomes, or if that was a behind-the-scenes change, but your notes made it seems like an MCM toggle. If that's the case, I can't find it.

I assume you installed 4.0.1 on a save already with 4.0.0. The MCM doesn't recognize the new options yet

Try resetting the MCM with the console command: 

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Yeah, once the associated quest is done, the specified actor will be pickable by the rescue quest

You can always just specify the follower. Note that specifying actor to work with rescue quests only works properly from SLKR 4.0.1

I will have to look into this then to see maybe if I have a mod conflict. Even if I complete a NPC's set of quests and specify her as a victim it still wants to pick randomly. 

I will have to look into this then to see maybe if I have a mod conflict. Even if I complete a NPC's set of quests and specify her as a victim it still wants to pick randomly. 

Do you have 4.0.1?

Also, the victim has to always be unloaded (ie. not in your same cell or in one of the cells you visited recently) to be chosen as a rescue mission target. It wouldn't make much sense if someone you just saw 5 minutes ago to already be kidnapped and need rescuing, right?

Do you have 4.0.1?

Also, the victim has to always be unloaded (ie. not in your same cell or in one of the cells you visited recently) to be chosen as a rescue mission target. It wouldn't make much sense if someone you just saw 5 minutes ago to already be kidnapped and need rescuing, right?

Mhm, I am using 4.0.1.

Ah, I bet it is the recently visited issue then. How long would the suggested wait time be?