1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Hide contents

To add onto Kharos' reply, you'll likely also need to add the underarmour slots as well (Torso, for instance).
It ultimately depends on what slots are used by the mods you plan to use, as it can vary wildly. HN66's usually use fairly sensible slots (33-45 or so), but some like VTAW use some weird ones, to get everything equippable simultaneously (or most things), like 50-55.

You'll need to change all of the '*_rendered' items for the straitjackets and dresses, as mentioned, especially if you're using stuff that'll randomly equip DD, so it doesn't happen again with different versions.

I'm on it this minute in FO4Edit, and I was just wondering if I should include slot 40 too. But when I checked other devices, some also use slot 40 and most other underwear slots are used too. Won't there be any issues, e.g. when someone tries to put leg cuffs on my char while I am wearing a straightjacket?

Or does the game recognize that the slot is already used with a devious device you can't unequip atm and choose other devices instead?

Sorry for the maaany questions, I really try to learn how everything works.

Besides, thank you all for the help and patience :D

8 minutes ago, Arastat said:

I'm on it this minute in FO4Edit, and I was just wondering if I should include slot 40 too. But when I checked other devices, some also use slot 40 and most other underwear slots are used too. Won't there be any issues, e.g. when someone tries to put leg cuffs on my char while I am wearing a straightjacket?

Or does the game recognize that the slot is already used with a devious device you can't unequip atm and choose other devices instead? Otherwise the game would force unequip the straightjacket, I guess? Isn't that where most animation / walking bugs come from, by forced unequipping?

Sorry for the maaany questions, I really try to learn how everything works.

Besides, thank you all for the help and patience :D

Check the slots DD's leg cuff's use, as both they and the hobble skirts should both have the slots listed that they cover. For the straitjackets, just don't add those leg slots.
The hobble skirts already prevent leg cuffs being equipped as it already restricts leg movement.

And no, it won't force-unequip when trying to equip conflicting items, due to the scripting involved. However, unlike @Kharos's Real Handcuffs, said scripting is quite old, hasn't been updated a very long time, and isn't as 'robust', both in tracking items and removal/interaction attempts, and ensuring items are properly added/removed as intended, which is usually what causes the "item unequipped, still have the animation" issues.

2 hours ago, Arastat said:

Thanks for the advice

I use upper armor hide mod and when i'm in straight jacket no need take off upper armor. It's invisible.

How to work dd devices unequip? Example: catsuit have body 33 and 34 l 35 r hands slot.  In original mod catsuit are protected only from body. That means if you equip leather gloves - catsuit drops off without warning. To protect that you need add gloves in catsuit restrict list - then when you try equip gloves it says: you can't equip gloves due to equip conflict. Or other way: you can add to catsuit keyword gloves. That means now that catsuit is gloves too. In that case if you try equip gloves it's says - you already have gloves on. Or if you have on gloves - when you try equip catsuit it says - you can't do it because gloves already equip. As for vanilla armors - not sure 100% but if you try equip vanilla armor and slot is already busy by dd item: it only not equip it.

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

The hobble skirts already prevent leg cuffs being equipped as it already restricts leg movement.

7 hours ago, Arastat said:

tries to put leg cuffs on my char while I am wearing a straightjacket?

You can wear both leg cuffs and hobble dress or straitjacket dress. Both use only 33 body slot because it not messed with leg cuffs and can be easily put on. But in original mod it makes a bug: hopping animation changes back to walk when you wear both. I try to rework equipping system and get result when this bug is gone but still found that some bugs are left. NPC equip system with this new system is better but still with bugs. I have no clues at this moment how those can be fixed) most bugs somehow appear by time less. you need put delay when equipping devices but if that delay is too big then visually it's looks bad. Even with my delay there is still visually see how to reequip devices. But if delay is too short then fallout 4 read scripts variables wrong and you got big bug(

As example for modders: if you use command player.wornhaskeyword - at first time it's read good. When you use this command a few line later it's read this keyword wrong. You need use bool kw=player.WornHaskeyword(kw_legs) and in other lines use a variable kw to check keyword status.

Also i found if you use many times read or write globalvariable in timer event and try to this valuable show on screeen it's end with game ctd.

52 minutes ago, awesome7997 said:

How to reduce the looting trap chance? It's too often...

From the OP. Setting are 0 to 100

Cursed Loot:
set dcw_cursedlootchance to
set dcw_keydropchance to
set dcw_keylosechance to
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to

Slave Collar:
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to

Belted Quest:
set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0 (0 disables the quest, 1 (default) enables it.)
Use the setting in pre-war Sanctuary or it won't do anything.

Jack The Belter:
set dcw_jackquestchance to
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to

From "My" bat file

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 2
set dcw_keydropchance to 5
set dcw_keylosechance to 0
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 5
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 5
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Spoiler
2 hours ago, awesome7997 said:

How to reduce the looting trap chance? It's too often...

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

From the OP. Setting are 0 to 100

Cursed Loot:
set dcw_cursedlootchance to
set dcw_keydropchance to
set dcw_keylosechance to
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to

Slave Collar:
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to

Belted Quest:
set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0 (0 disables the quest, 1 (default) enables it.)
Use the setting in pre-war Sanctuary or it won't do anything.

Jack The Belter:
set dcw_jackquestchance to
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to

From "My" bat file

Reveal hidden contents

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 2
set dcw_keydropchance to 5
set dcw_keylosechance to 0
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 5
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 5
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Having a text file to call as a bat command is a good idea, but you can also use Deviously Cursed Menu to adjust things via MCM, which is quite nice.

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Having a text file to call as a bat command is a good idea, but you can also use Deviously Cursed Menu to adjust things via MCM, which is quite nice.

Yeah, but to me, it's not worth another mod. No offense to the MA. But I rarely run DCW and typing bat dcw1 is way faster. LOL

On the flip side, DCM would be great to figure out exactly where you like the settings, or "levels" of difficulty.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:02 AM, Mallory said:

Only bug I seem to have with this is that if I ever use one of the masks once with my character and remove it, the player character keeps making the muffled, gasping and other sounds at random even if I never wear one of the masks again.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it.

Having the same problem as this guy, is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion. 
Would you know the fix?

2 hours ago, cagap42067@zaelmo.com said:

Would you know the fix?

If the sounds or animations from a device don't go away after you remove it, try putting it back on and unequipping it again.  That usually clears up those sorts of bugs.

Hello there,

so I got the bug/issue where the chastity bra blocks sight in 1st person.

image.jpeg.ee98179410cc9b2be96e50fa75a036b3.jpeg

At page 66, somebody wrote how to fix this (not with the bra, but with other devices with the same issue):

Confirmed:

Adding "Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.nif" to the first person female on both

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Latex_Black_AA

and

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Leather_Black_AA

solves the issue in-game.  I sent Kimy a message, in case she doesn't see this.

So my question is, what exactly does that mean? How would I add the 1st person nif to the devices? In FO4Edit? In Creation Kit?

Or is there any other fix for that? I'm confused (again) :D

1 hour ago, Arastat said:

How would I add the 1st person nif to the devices?

At first bra itself doesn't do that, only restrictive boots (latex and leather) No there no other fix a itself add that 1stperson look to those boots in Fo4edit or Creation Kit  - it depends what you like to use. I prefer use fo4edit i don't trust devious devices mod to Creation kit)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

At first bra itself doesn't do that, only restrictive boots (latex and leather) No there no other fix a itself add that 1stperson look to those boots in Fo4edit or Creation Kit  - it depends what you like to use. I prefer use fo4edit i don't trust devious devices mod to Creation kit)

Ahh, ok, good to know. Thanks :) 

So I guess I have to add the path to the 1st person nif to the device properties somehow?

I also prefer FO4Edit, I already looked through the properties in FO4Edit but couldn't find where to add the path.

Will dive a bit deeper into that, some xEdit knowledge won't hurt ^^

Thanks.

Edit: I can confirm that the visual bug also appears if only wearing the bra, at least for me ^^

Edit 2: So I think I found the part in FO4Edit where to add the path for the 1st person nif. I copied the path as suggested, but now the bra is invisible in game (and therefore doesn't block the view while crouching :D ) 

image.png.6e730a0cbf347d667673190625620c29.png

I added this path to the restrictive boots too. They are visible and don't block sights (since I didn't wear them before, I can't say how it would have looked without the edits).

Final Edit:

Ok, I deleted the edits and put them in again, now it works like a charm :D Neither the boots nor the bra are blocking sights and are visible ingame. Great!

Thanks for the advices!

7 hours ago, Arastat said:

Ok, I deleted the edits

You can delete from bra this edit because bra uses default body and is a part of armor but not all armor.  And part uses default fallout4 1rst view. Boots are marked as full body and uses 1rst view from armor only there need this edit.

On 8/5/2017 at 3:37 AM, Kimy said:

The new DD version is about to be ready for release. Due to the numerous changes, we decided to release a public beta version first, so users can have a look at it and see if everything works, or (more likely) everything goes to hell!

Get it here: https://mega.nz/#!idFBnSpK!Hn2Uyg7dICCL3MFxzD_o41hXQy6DVysE0bx1hecPA5E

Please report any issues in this thread!

Also note that this version is a major release and probably needs a clean/new game.

Have devious fun!

Changelog:

Version 2.0 Beta 1

- Added: Device modding/crafting (contributed by AG12). Players can now craft and mod DD devices at workstations. (Note for modders: As a consequence of the new system, color mods have to be added at design time when putting items into containers!)
- Added: Manipulate Device dialogue. When voluntarily equipping a device, you can now manipulate it so that you can remove at any time. This feature does not work for non-generic devices (e.g. quest or custom devices). The item creator can also disable it for generic devices if they so choose.
- Added: Difficulty modifier! You like bondage, but don't want to spend half your life in restraints? Or think they are not nearly punishing enough? Rejoice! The new global variable DD_Config_DifficultyModifier lets you adjust the escape system to your liking and will affect many settings with just one simple control! Decrease the value for higher difficulty and increase it to lower it. The default value is 4 (which results in a modifier of 1.0 and will use the settings as defined for the device). Do not set this variable to higher than 9 or lower than zero. The maximum range of the multiplier is +/- 75%. Mind you that this feature still doesn't let you completely disable any particular feature of the escape system.
- Added: A minigame for lockpicking (also contributed by AG12). Set DD_Config_lockPickSystem to 1 to enable it, or to 0 (default) to continue using the RNG based system.
- Fixed: Device manipulation will no longer leave zombie scripts baked in the savegame.
- Fixed: NPC support now -really- works.
- Fixed: The gag sounds should no longer stall the engine.
- Fixed: When using the device dialogue, the item will show up as equipped.

This is a dead link, Got a new one?

(Edit: I got it don,t worry)

On 5/17/2020 at 4:32 AM, cagap42067@zaelmo.com said:

Would you know the fix?

The issue happened because I tried removing the mask via console commands. If you just put on the mask and remove it normally, the audio won't persist.

Sorry to bother, but how do you supposed to take off the chastity belt and bra? I have keys, I found Kimi and bought keys off her, but they don't do anything. To save time, I googled the issue, and found that there is allegedly supposed to be "Bound" (or "Belted"?) quest started as soon as the devices are equipped. Is that true? I have no quest related to DDs. The stuff got on my char via Violate.

Side note just in case ppl suggest reinstalling fo4: using MO. My Data folder isn't messed up.

Thank you!