17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You do all correct - clipping is normal thing and only one thing you can do - edit this hands in outfit studio to enlarge a hands. Hands is separate from catsuit because it's port from Skyrim and it's need to wear correct other gloves with catsuit. In reality it's not work and needs fixed. I reunion hands and catsuit in blender and use that type of model. But it causes clipping weird with bondage mittens. And about compatibility: i think mods need rework to use f4se functions. But it's may cause slow work and new requirements for installation.

There is link to my post in this thread:

Thank you very much! I'll look into this. It makes sense if they were designed that way to not clip with the other gloves from DD. Thanks again!

22 hours ago, SirBigD said:

other gloves from DD.

In reality there is only ones: bondage mittens. Restrictive gloves wear on with catsuits and if it there clipping you need enlarge those gloves in outfit studio before catsuit arms not see thought.

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before. But I'm having trouble with my companions after they had been restrained in a forced sex scene. Even after they got released, they keep playing the tied up animations and it doesn't help if I reequip and unequip DD items.

If I equip cuffs on my companions and unequip them immediately, they play normal animations. But when time passes or if I reload, the symptom appears again.

Could anyone help me to sort out this problem? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Slaves of Tamriel said:

Could anyone help me to sort out this problem? Thanks!

reequip the same type of restraints take off unnecessary animations always. Can you see companion inventory by console: select companion and press showinventory? What are there show ups? and what type of animation it's plays? Hopping, restraint wrists?

I've got this problem where I don't have he restraints workshop available to to and won't even pop up in the workshop menu.  Secondly, I can't buy stuff from Kimy because whenever the trade menu comes up, the game freezes and crashes.  Can anyone help me?

16 hours ago, Alchen said:

I've got this problem where I don't have he restraints workshop available to to and won't even pop up in the workshop menu.  Secondly, I can't buy stuff from Kimy because whenever the trade menu comes up, the game freezes and crashes.  Can anyone help me?

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You have a mod conflicts. Without list of mods and papyrus log it's hard to say. And i'm not good to read papyrus maybe there is another people why can do it.

Might also be an installation issue, e.g. the esm installed but some of the loose files missing. I would try to do a reinstall first (if you have not yet).

On 3/23/2020 at 3:10 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Elsidia is quite right, DD would need 'fixing' first.

And personally, I would rather rewrite DD from scratch to do it [and while it's crossed my mind a few times, I lack the script knowledge to really pull it off, at least for now].
The use of inventory & rendered items, while an alright idea, Papyrus can't really handle it too well, and as much as Kimy tried to avoid adding requirements, F4SE functions would suit it quite well, equipping/unequipping one of the Corset's chastity belts via Object Mod's (OMOD), rather than entirely separate inventory/rendered item, for instance, or as @Kharoshas done in RH, more consistently restrictive gear [I mean, have you seen the Yokes or Armbinders in an AAF scene? ?].

Hell, if anything, I'd rather tear through the source scripts for RH, and hook a "revitalised DD" into its API, with a rewritten plugin to go with it.
One of the other downsides of trying to 'remake' DD vs updating it [with or without hookin into RH], is the assets.
Either you update DD, via Kimy [and she'll likely want/need to check permissions again anyway at this point], or ask the original creators/authors of the assets to use em (and sure, they'll likely give you the go-ahead as long as they're appropriately credited, but it's still a rather important potential sticking point).

Or you get new assets. Which is expensive [assuming commissioned works or premade assets from somewhere] and time consuming to implement until or unless you get a good workflow down and/or they're made FO4-ready with say, CBBE-Bodyslide files with 'em.

I would love for the author of RH and anyone else willing/able to pick up development for this.  Kimmy must be real busy back in Skyrim, and that is perfectly fine.  I think it better having a separate team for better focus.  Maybe contact Kimmy as see how it goes?

For some reason, one of my companions got stuck with her hands behind her back, like if she's handcuffed. However she doesn't have any handcuffs, and when I try to add them on her they appear but when removing them I don't have the option "click here before closing". It happened a similar thing with naother companion, which kept acting as she had the leg tied, but I've solved with adding them to her and then removing them.

I've tried to add and remove the handcuffs and they are visible, but when I try to add her the armbinder it clips away from her arms. It may be related to the bug?

8 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've tried to add and remove the handcuffs and they are visible, but when I try to add her the armbinder it clips away from her arms. It may be related to the bug?

Armbinder problem seems not. Probably in her inventory left handcuffs rendered device. You open console select her and press showinventory. If there is worn items without name it's rendered. you need remove it by comand removeitem xxxxx 1 where xxxxx is item idd. Then try to reequip wrists handcuffs again.

13 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

For some reason, one of my companions got stuck with her hands behind her back, like if she's handcuffed. However she doesn't have any handcuffs, and when I try to add them on her they appear but when removing them I don't have the option "click here before closing". It happened a similar thing with naother companion, which kept acting as she had the leg tied, but I've solved with adding them to her and then removing them.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Armbinder problem seems not. Probably in her inventory left handcuffs rendered device. You open console select her and press showinventory. If there is worn items without name it's rendered. you need remove it by comand removeitem xxxxx 1 where xxxxx is item idd. Then try to reequip wrists handcuffs again.

Another way of telling, is look for the ID of the inventory device, then check for other ID's without listed names that are "close to it", meaning, very similar. xxXXxx19 and xxXXxx1C for instance.

The harness ball-gag is an easy example.

Spoiler

image.png.069db51f8ba61a3239e9f65fee403558.png

If adding/removing the matching item on the NPC doesn't work, then resort to outright console removal. Bit of a last resort, but it can be necessary.

11 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Another way of telling, is look for the ID of the inventory device, then check for other ID's without listed names that are "close to it", meaning, very similar. xxXXxx19 and xxXXxx1C for instance.

The harness ball-gag is an easy example.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.069db51f8ba61a3239e9f65fee403558.png

If adding/removing the matching item on the NPC doesn't work, then resort to outright console removal. Bit of a last resort, but it can be necessary.

@Elsidia @Nebuchadnezzer2 the problem is that I can't see anything equipped. Neither from her inventory, and neither from her appearance. I've removed all her clothes and accessories too, and even tried to equip many clothes in hope to remove the bugged one.

The bug began after many rapes (I also use AAF Violate) so I guess somehow she got equipped with more than a pair of handcuffs, and only 1 is "visible" in her inventory?

35 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I guess somehow she got equipped

If you don't see any equipment in console then probably there no equipped. Only left from animation spell. I'm not sure how it can be fixed by console. In theory if you equip on her nipple clamps it must remove any useless animations poses.

Edit: try select your companion and playidle 1stPSheathe - it must return here in normal form.

9 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you don't see any equipment in console then probably there no equipped. Only left from animation spell. I'm not sure how it can be fixed by console. In theory if you equip on her nipple clamps it must remove any useless animations poses.

Edit: try select your companion and playidle 1stPSheathe - it must return here in normal form.

I'll try the "playidle" then, as I've already tried to make her change animations with some sex but she kept the handcuffed position

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

@Elsidia @Nebuchadnezzer2 the problem is that I can't see anything equipped. Neither from her inventory, and neither from her appearance. I've removed all her clothes and accessories too, and even tried to equip many clothes in hope to remove the bugged one.

The bug began after many rapes (I also use AAF Violate) so I guess somehow she got equipped with more than a pair of handcuffs, and only 1 is "visible" in her inventory?

Console
Click on NPC
showinventory
Check ID's.

Easiest after you've removed everything in their inventory you can see already with the trading option.

When i was digging around in the fx folder for sounds, i noticed there are buzzing .wav files for vibrators.

But these sounds are not playing in game when you got one equiped and get the stimulating message.

Should they be playing at the same time with the moaning?

Or am i missing something here?

Spoiler
7 hours ago, jarno5 said:

When i was digging around in the fx folder for sounds, i noticed there are buzzing .wav files for vibrators.

But these sounds are not playing in game when you got one equiped and get the stimulating message.

Should they be playing at the same time with the moaning?

Or am i missing something here?

Should, yes.

Does? No.
In theory, it should trigger those when the vibrate effect is used, but I assume it was never actually implemented.

FYI, there's also a bit gag in the files, among other things.

10 hours ago, jarno5 said:

Or am i missing something here

In mod is a few things what is imported from Skyrim but not activated in Fallout 4. As example meshes folder contains gas-mask what not a gear for game. It is complected with catsuit but not set in mod to use it. Most of vibrators and anal plug have meshes but not in game. And Tentacle costume is in bodyslide but not in game.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Should, yes.

Does? No.
In theory, it should trigger those when the vibrate effect is used, but I assume it was never actually implemented.

FYI, there's also a bit gag in the files, among other things.

43 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In mod is a few things what is imported from Skyrim but not activated in Fallout 4. As example meshes folder contains gas-mask what not a gear for game. It is complected with catsuit but not set in mod to use it. Most of vibrators and anal plug have meshes but not in game. And Tentacle costume is in bodyslide but not in game.

Thx guys for confirming it!
Then i will leave it be as it is now.

I need some help with somthing else tho..

a while back i managed to add Pip-Pad to the exclusion formID list for the straitjackets, because you are not able by default to use the pip-pad in them.

Yesterday, for some reason the pip-pad stopped woring for me, so i did a reinstall. that solved the issue. but i lost my edit i did above.

so i went and tried to do the same again, but now i cannot for the life of me get it done.

i cant get f4edit to let me add the armor id to the list again.

i somehow managed to do it before but now every time, master errors (because pip-pad gets loaded last.

is there an easy way around this?

9 hours ago, jarno5 said:

is there an easy way around this?

I don't get your idea but seems you need change mod load order. In vortex is simple. Or if you use other mod manager to need figure out how it can be do. As last variant is change mod load order by editing txt ini manual.

If you need add some master to another mod just copy record from this mod and add it to other mod what need this master. Later you can delete this record. Master stays in place.

9 hours ago, jarno5 said:

a while back i managed to add Pip-Pad to the exclusion formID list for the straitjackets, because you are not able by default to use the pip-pad in them.

If you mean making the Pip-Pad mutually exclusive with just the straitjacket [and the dress using the same], so you can only have either the Pip-Pad or the straitjacket equipped [thus, you never get straitjacket equipped];
Open up DD and Pip-Pad in xEdit, go to the Pip-Pad itself, and on its KWDA - Keywords (sorted), add a new keyword, double-click on it and get the dropdown list, then in there, hop to DD's keywords (CTRL+A, dd will take you to the top of the list], and find the ItemType_Suit. Select that, then add another keyword, repeat and select the ItemSubType_Straitjacket.

In doing so, xEdit will add ask to add DD as a master, which you'll need to do. There's other ways of doing this, but it's much more complicated, and would require a script-check when loading a save up, and adding keywords then.

Another option: Use @Roggvir's DD Items Manager and set the Straitjacket chance to nil.

Since I'm curious, what problems does Pip-Pad have with DD [or vice versa]?
Because if it's related to DD's hiding/replacing the Pip-Boy, there should be ways around that, same with the Pip-Pad being unequipped/inaccessible with a straitjacket/other restraints.

Hey Thanks Both!

Yeah i managed it by masters in f4edit before.

because in a straitjacket, you are not able to somehow conjure the pip-pad because it think it is not equiped by default and has to be pulled form the inventory by script onto the player. thus making the pip-pad invisable in 1st person when trying to equip it with a straitjacket on.

My first fix was to somehow add the pip-pad to the FormID list DD_BondageMittensExclusionList [FLST:090961F4] and it worked, until i had to do a reinstall. i dont know how i did it.

in the list i would add:
PB_PimpboyFakeFX "Pimpboy Fake FX" [ARMO:01005B9F]

PB_PipboyFX "Pipboy FX" [ARMO:01005BAB]

because DD is an esm and pip-pip an esp so i could not get it to load in the right order to add the master. i see that the pip-boy is already an exclusive in that list, but because the pip-pad overrules it with its own item, that does not work for me.

Can i get a ESP to load before an ESM with vortex?

Another option: Use @Roggvir's DD Items Manager and set the Straitjacket chance to nil.

Yup, this is what im doing right now, else it would break the game for me cus i can not get out of the suit.

If you mean making the Pip-Pad mutually exclusive with just the straitjacket [and the dress using the same], so you can only have either the Pip-Pad or the straitjacket equipped [thus, you never get straitjacket equipped];
Open up DD and Pip-Pad in xEdit, go to the Pip-Pad itself, and on its KWDA - Keywords (sorted), add a new keyword, double-click on it and get the dropdown list, then in there, hop to DD's keywords (CTRL+A, dd will take you to the top of the list], and find the ItemType_Suit. Select that, then add another keyword, repeat and select the ItemSubType_Straitjacket.

In doing so, xEdit will add ask to add DD as a master, which you'll need to do. There's other ways of doing this, but it's much more complicated, and would require a script-check when loading a save up, and adding keywords then.

So with the keyword thing. does that mean either one of the items gets a chance to be equiped? so if i would be in the jacket and i pulled out the pip-pad, the jacket would be removed?

Since I'm curious, what problems does Pip-Pad have with DD [or vice versa]?
Because if it's related to DD's hiding/replacing the Pip-Boy, there should be ways around that, same with the Pip-Pad being unequipped/inaccessible with a straitjacket/other restraints.

i get why it works for people using a simple hider, because you still use the original pipboy object which is already included in that FormID list. i wanted a mod that would hide it on the wrist in 1st person as well, hence why i started using the pip-pad.

I have a question- or maybe a suggestion.

I have not played Skyrim for some time but I recall that when a device was attached to our hero we could “struggle” out of them. This would cause our hero to take a few moments to run an animation where we would try and get out of whatever problem we got in to and then be told if we removed the item or not.

This was really good for two reasons. One it was a hot keyed, we could simply push it, I THINK pick what item we tried to get out of and then run animation, check to see if it worked. This interaction took time and we had to pick and chose when we would be safe to do it, this also saved us from hitting tab, going to apparel, scrolling up and down to find the item, clicking it, clicking struggle, clicking to see WHAT happened and then exiting out of the menus. The second part of this that was nice is that often we, or maybe just me, would play in first persons. A device was locked on and I would 3rd person to see what happened, then continue to play from first person. Any time I would try to escape via the hot key it would switch us to 3rd person so we could watch our poor little hero try and get away… I think, maybe we had to go 3rd person on our own.

By doing this we always had a chance to view our hero in an animation we would not normally get to see and it was streamlined by asking us for only two inputs. For the player it was win win. Losing keys did not feel like such an inconvenience as I always knew that I would find more eventually and I had some excuse for spending a day adding kinky textures and jiggle physics to my game. *smile*

So my question is, DID someone make a mod that goes WITH
devious devices here in Fallout 4 as I described that I just missed? And if not, my suggestion is a mod that adds in a hotkey we can set that would check what devices we have, ideally pick from a few animation of struggle and then check to see if we escaped or not. One could go and put a little extra on this and add kicking or trashing about as an alternative attack animation using our hand to hand if we are bound by our hands and can not use a weapon.

I’ll add here, please don’t think me ungrateful. Mods like this are really the only reason I pick up Bethesda games anymore and your doing Slaaneshs work. But I noticed that you did take player feed back and I am not the best at searching over every mod so I thought I would ask and suggest if no one had! 

Thank you -SO- much for your time!