23 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

i think this mod need an update, it is too old now

20 hours ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well this mod is fine, we need new mods utilizing the Framework this mod provides.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

First need fix bugs in framework and meshes conflict, devices wearing conflict and end visual and equipment bugs. I fix something but not all - still have no clue how to do it.

Elsidia is quite right, DD would need 'fixing' first.

And personally, I would rather rewrite DD from scratch to do it [and while it's crossed my mind a few times, I lack the script knowledge to really pull it off, at least for now].
The use of inventory & rendered items, while an alright idea, Papyrus can't really handle it too well, and as much as Kimy tried to avoid adding requirements, F4SE functions would suit it quite well, equipping/unequipping one of the Corset's chastity belts via Object Mod's (OMOD), rather than entirely separate inventory/rendered item, for instance, or as @Kharoshas done in RH, more consistently restrictive gear [I mean, have you seen the Yokes or Armbinders in an AAF scene? ?].

Hell, if anything, I'd rather tear through the source scripts for RH, and hook a "revitalised DD" into its API, with a rewritten plugin to go with it.
One of the other downsides of trying to 'remake' DD vs updating it [with or without hookin into RH], is the assets.
Either you update DD, via Kimy [and she'll likely want/need to check permissions again anyway at this point], or ask the original creators/authors of the assets to use em (and sure, they'll likely give you the go-ahead as long as they're appropriately credited, but it's still a rather important potential sticking point).

Or you get new assets. Which is expensive [assuming commissioned works or premade assets from somewhere] and time consuming to implement until or unless you get a good workflow down and/or they're made FO4-ready with say, CBBE-Bodyslide files with 'em.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, bstylez said:

That DD version looks a lot better in my opinion, but none the less I still enjoy the fallout 4 DD.

I'm check Skyrim SE dd got some inspiration by nice view and make some changes in struggle mechanics for Fallout4. Unfortunately only for armbinder because there is only animation for that. In theory F4 have animation for struggle when hands tied back. I still think i can add this too later. Ok in spoiler is DD_RestraintScript.psc function what you need to replace:

Spoiler

Function EscapeAttemptStruggle()
    If !CanMakeStruggleEscapeAttempt()
        return
    EndIf
    DD_EscapeStruggleMSG.Show()
    Int i = Escape(CalclulateStruggleSuccess())
    If i == 1
        ; device got removed in Escape(), so just need to show the success message.
        DD_EscapeStruggleSuccessMSG.Show()
    Elseif i == 0
        ; catastrophic failure will prevent further escape attempts
        if Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 99.9) < CatastrophicFailureChance
            StruggleEscapeChance = 0.0
            libs.notify("You fail to escape from your " + DeviceName + " and your feeble attempts tighten the device so much that you won't ever be able to struggle out from it.", messageBox = true)
        Else
            ; regular failure
            EscapeAttemptsMade += 1
            DD_EscapeStruggleFailureMSG.Show()
        Endif
    EndIf
EndFunction

You need delete that function from file and those instead:

Spoiler

return
    EndIf
    If StruggleEscapeChance==0
        libs.notify(DeviceName+" is so tight that struggle out from this device is impossible. You can't even make a try.", messageBox = true)
        return
    EndIf
    InputEnableLayer myLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
    If libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Armbinder)
        UI.CloseMenu("pipboymenu")
;        Game.ForceThirdPerson()
        libs.player.PlayIdle(libs.FstPSheathe)
        myLayer.DisablePlayerControls()
        utility.wait(0.4)
        libs.PlayArmbinderStruggle(libs.Player)
        libs.ShortPant(libs.Player, 1)
        if libs.player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkStrict) || libs.player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkNormal)
            libs.GaggedMoan(libs.player, 4)
        Else
            libs.DD_SoundEdgedWinddown.Play(libs.player)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    If i == 1
        If libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Armbinder)
            libs.notify("Success! Your struggles have loosed the device enough that you can slip out of it and regain your freedom!")
        Else
        EndIf
    Elseif i == 0
            libs.notify("You fail to escape from your " + DeviceName + " and your feeble attempts tighten the device so much that you won't ever be able to struggle out from it.", messageBox = true)
        Else
            ; regular failure
            EscapeAttemptsMade += 1
        Endif
    EndIf
    myLayer.EnablePlayerControls()
    myLayer.Delete()
EndFunction

In those script is line:

If you delete a symbol ; - then always when you are first person mode it forces you in third person mode and show animation. But if you are already in third person mode it's forces to change back of default third person mode and if you made camera settings change it;s return to default. If not take off then always when you are in first person mode you don't see animation only hear sound.

before to do do backup copy of mod or that file to avoid problems.

Then when you replace that function with new you need save that file and compile it in ck papyrus script manager.

This function not works for lock pick and cut off but need i can rework those functions too

Good luck to you and good game!)

Updated:

I add animations for Yokes and wrists tied back.

Also is add animations for straitjackets but those have a bug: if you wear straitjacket - then when you try take out other items (what is bugged itself - how it can be done with tied arms) then it plays the same animation for all. But not so bad - it's look like as you try take off items with restrained arms) If don like then need delete that part: || (libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Straitjacket))

Also work only struggle for others need rework others functions.

Spoiler

return
    EndIf
    If StruggleEscapeChance==0
        libs.notify(DeviceName+" is so tight that struggle out from this device is impossible. You can't even make a try.", messageBox = true)
        return
    EndIf

InputEnableLayer myLayer = InputEnableLayer.Create()
    bool arm=false
    If (libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Armbinder)) || (libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Yoke)) || (libs.player.wornhaskeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Straitjacket))
        arm=true
    EndIf
    If arm
        utility.wait(0.4)
        libs.PlayArmbinderStruggle(libs.Player)
        if libs.player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkStrict) || libs.player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkNormal)
        Else
        EndIf
    EndIf

If !libs.Player.HasKeyword(libs._TD_GenericBoundHands) && !libs.Player.HasKeyword(libs._TD_GenericBoundHandsArmsBehindBack)

Else
        utility.wait(0.4)
        libs.PlayHandcuffBackStruggle(libs.Player)
        Else
        EndIf
    EndIf

If i == 1
        If arm
            libs.notify("Success! Your struggles have loosed the device enough that you can slip out of it and regain your freedom!")
        Else
            If !libs.Player.HasKeyword(libs._TD_GenericBoundHands) && !libs.Player.HasKeyword(libs._TD_GenericBoundHandsArmsBehindBack)
            Else
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Elseif i == 0
        Else
            ; regular failure
            EscapeAttemptsMade += 1
        Endif
    EndIf
    myLayer.EnablePlayerControls()
    myLayer.Delete()
EndFunction

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm shame to ask but what is assets? I hear this word many times but still not have clue what is means)

Meshes/Textures.... The artwork you see in game. Basically, if it wasn't included in the vanilla game, it's a "custom asset".

On 3/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, Elsidia said:

I'm shame to ask but what is assets? I hear this word many times but still not have clue what is means)

On 3/24/2020 at 12:41 AM, izzyknows said:

Meshes/Textures.... The artwork you see in game. Basically, if it wasn't included in the vanilla game, it's a "custom asset".

Yeah, this @Elsidia.

Art work [textures, mostly, for FO4] and 3d models are typically referred to as "assets", basically as short-hand for Art/3D assets.
Animations usually, too, but they're often just referred to as 'anims'/animations.

14 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Someone made a patch here

13 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

thank you very much!!

Main downside of my 'workaround', is it's basically taking a blunt instrument to anything affecting leg animations, so stuff like the 'hobble dresses' looks a bit 'eh' as you move, due to how the skirt itself is modeled.
Ideally, I'd overwrite [versus outright removing] the leg script, to use a modification of the normal walking animations, with shortened stride length [shorter steps], but that means messing with anims, which would likely mean both grabbing 3DSMax and the Havok Collision Tools [HCT] that work with FO4, and ramming my head against the wall until I work out how to tweak it properly.

Makes for a 'good enough' solution, for now :D

7 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Art work [textures, mostly, for FO4]

In that i'm good only of modifying other authors work, add some block, taking out clipping etc. I use online free Photopea for save textures and nifscope, blender, outfitstudio. I have gimp too but not reason for use.

My best work is rework Kimy catsuit take off boots what's not looking good in my opinion and add feets and hands: now catsuit looks as catsuit but problem with finger when you put on mittens....

On 3/23/2020 at 1:42 PM, Elsidia said:

It's abandoned. Sorry

Devious Devices framework itself very true, but since the framework is pretty stable for Skyrim, Kimy has been steadily working on the companion mods and SE versions as recently as a few days ago with massive bug fixes and additions to them.

Give it some time and I'm sure eventually an update will occur.  Keep in mind with the constant update and changes to Fallout and F4SE these past few months, many aspects of so many mods have changed and will require a complete mod overhaul.

It's a huge and complex framework and thus requires allot of time.

20 minutes ago, Raistln1971 said:

It's a huge and complex framework and thus requires allot of time.

I know. I itself fixed bugs in framework and my Fallout 4 was a more better dd playable.

Now i check dd se version on skyrim. There is too bugs as i found. Unfortunately. But animations is better in skyrim but meshes editor by bodyslider is easer in fallout 4

What is the best way to get the institute chastity belts and black harness in this mod to cooperate with both CBBE and a custom race? I get a lot of weird effects from this particular combination, and nothing I've tried (even going so far as to fiddle with things in outfit editor to try and take the clipping parts away and messing with the .nif files in the folders) doesn't seem to produce any positive result. Primary issues are the chastity belt not adjusting its size despite being adjusted and saved in bodyslide, and the weird skin discoloration that happens both with the chastity belt and the harness independently.

Screenshot to show what I'm talking about: j958uTs.jpg

2 hours ago, colonolpoopscoop said:

Screenshot to show what I'm talking about

Is the bones in custom race the same? If yes you need load chastity belt in outfit studio, load reference from custom body in and copy to chastity new sliders from custom body. Then make sure there is no clipping, save and rebuild belt in bodyslide. Of course after copy sliders delete body from belt. Or better if this mod provide convert from cbbe to custom body then do this reference. Only i don't recommend delete a weight from belt - if you don't know how it works, it can end with very deformed belts. And if some sliders damage belt and you are sure, you can delete this slider to got more better result.

On 3/28/2020 at 12:49 AM, Verasmile2 said:

I think the "red latex restraints open" comes from this mod. I don't have the meshes of it, it mnakes the body appear invisible. Maybe it needs to be build/adapted via Bodyslide?

before play you need build all dd in bodyslide instead you will be invisible

I can't find if anyone else has solved this issues yet but while wearing the catsuit from DD my characters hands seem to be clipping with the gloves. And when I check the model of the catsuit in Bodyslide it appears to be smaller as well and disconnected from the forearm.

Any ideas on what I can tweak or what may have gone wrong when installing the mod? I have done a batch build with morphs for all items of DD

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

before play you need build all dd in bodyslide instead you will be invisible

I thought you talk about Red latex Restraint dress (0pen)? -> You need build -> StraightJacketBlackToplessSkirt - you need build only black because white and red uses the same model from black only change a color. And of course those dress is damaged - no matter what color you use red, white or black because of error in mod it's always will be black. To get another colors you need repair it in fo4edit (xedit). I mention about this a 10 - 20 pages before in this thread. Even if you build StraightJacketRedToplessSkirt - anyway red color never happen before mod fix. The same about StraightJacketWhiteToplessSkirt.

6 hours ago, SirBigD said:

Any ideas on what I can tweak or what may have gone wrong when installing the mod?

You do all correct - clipping is normal thing and only one thing you can do - edit this hands in outfit studio to enlarge a hands. Hands is separate from catsuit because it's port from Skyrim and it's need to wear correct other gloves with catsuit. In reality it's not work and needs fixed. I reunion hands and catsuit in blender and use that type of model. But it causes clipping weird with bondage mittens. And about compatibility: i think mods need rework to use f4se functions. But it's may cause slow work and new requirements for installation.

There is link to my post in this thread: