14 hours ago, nickbelirsiz said:

It asks for Mega DECRYPTION KEY and I can't download it because I don't know what it is, can anyone help?

It's problem with your browser

I just had a similar situation where I was sharing an edit for preview and the person kept getting asked for a decryption key. We tried to figure out if I uploaded to Mega differently, or shared it differently, or jdownloader weirdness since I had not encountered this error sharing anything before.

In this case, the culprit was Safari. When the person used Chrome instead of Safari, it downloaded fine. I have no real idea what the problem was, but I wanted to post the fix here in case it helps anybody in the future.

Posted (edited)

After getting cuffed devious devices equipped, I have no access to pipboy inventory (because hands are bound behind back), and so can not unequip devices! Have to load previous save.

What to can I do to remove them??

Im using AAF Violate, to apply the devices.

Edited by Awesonymous
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Awesonymous said:

After getting cuffed devious devices equipped, I have no access to pipboy inventory (because hands are bound behind back), and so can not unequip devices! Have to load previous save.

What to can I do to remove them??

Im using AAF Violate, to apply the devices.

Go to MCM and set the fallback keybind in real handcuffs and the keybinds for devious devices also :).

Also pressing e or clicking or something causes you to get the boxes for struggling or escaping but there's settings for those too. So spend a bit of time going through MCM for ALL your mods.

Edited by Dont Tell My Parents

Having an issue with devious devices worn animations on companions via AAF violate integration for DD. Even after characters are unequipped of items they retain movement restriction and animation as if still restrained. Immediate fix was having npcs enter power armor and remain there.

3 hours ago, tymaxie2013 said:

Having an issue with devious devices worn animations on companions via AAF violate integration for DD. Even after characters are unequipped of items they retain movement restriction and animation as if still restrained. Immediate fix was having npcs enter power armor and remain there.

Never put or allow a mod to equip DD 2.0 restraints on NPC's. It's buggy as hell.

RC9 which is a complete replacement, has made improvements to that issue, but personally, I still don't allow it occur.

One thing your can try is to craft the same type of restraint the NPC was wearing, equip it on them, exit the trade menu, trade again and unequip it making sure to click the very top item. Something like Click to remove before exit... it's at the very top and doesn't show up until you remove an item.

Only remove 1 restraint for each trade session.

Also, never use console commands to remove restraints. Doing so doesn't terminate the attached scripts, which is the issue you have now.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Never put or allow a mod to equip DD 2.0 restraints on NPC's. It's buggy as hell.

RC9 which is a complete replacement, has made improvements to that issue, but personally, I still don't allow it occur.

One thing your can try is to craft the same type of restraint the NPC was wearing, equip it on them, exit the trade menu, trade again and unequip it making sure to click the very top item. Something like Click to remove before exit... it's at the very top and doesn't show up until you remove an item.

Only remove 1 restraint for each trade session.

Also, never use console commands to remove restraints. Doing so doesn't terminate the attached scripts, which is the issue you have now.

I noticed if you click it from the inventory (which was accidental since I know better from last version haha) it now says you unlocked it with key. Is that one of the improvements? If so that's perfect, half the issues I had was with lockout timers and it not detecting the device was removed because I stupidly did it the wrong way (but sometimes yeah it just broke). I've not had a single issue with it since so you might be safe now!

7 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

I noticed if you click it from the inventory (which was accidental since I know better from last version haha) it now says you unlocked it with key. Is that one of the improvements? If so that's perfect, half the issues I had was with lockout timers and it not detecting the device was removed because I stupidly did it the wrong way (but sometimes yeah it just broke). I've not had a single issue with it since so you might be safe now!

There are a lot of improvements. If you have master lock pick perk you can pick the lock regardless of the timer. You have to do it 3 to 4 times in a row, but you get XP each time. Annoying.. but better than the old system.

22 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If you have master lock pick perk you can pick the lock regardless of the timer.

What a new mechanics? Never heard of it.

On 5/9/2024 at 8:07 AM, Dont Tell My Parents said:

it now says you unlocked it with key

It was in original DD 2.0. To unlock NPC you need match key for it, but key not broke or consume. In RC9 you can set in MCM to consume key.

About NPC update in RC9 as possible short: Removed annoying restraint what appears when you remove restraint. Updated NPC refresh system, so you now can add many and (or) remove many items in one row - still if you do with conflicting items (like you try equip armbinder and yoke in one turn) it will warn about it and process all items right. But it will add more stress to papirus as it need in one time work on many scripts.

NPC spells and restraint refresh system is activated, when you close NPC inventory. Some spells and some items will appear immediately, but if you equip main body item, body will stay invisible before you close inventory. Added NPC restraint guard system what use old Fallout 4 NPC bug, so if you are fixed it, protection system will not work, but still restraints are processed correct unless if you use console to remove it. If you do it with no bug fixed mod, it will restore all NPC restraint correctly back. Same guard system is added for player and it works always as player don't have bug and have unique alias.

As NPC have bug, what force remove previous equipped spells when equip or remove any other armour, so i use it check NPC equipped spells and keywords to update correctly spells and animations. So in theory no more bugs on NPC animations if those use new restraints from RC9 (if you have old restraints, those can have less properties for that and will not work) So if you got wrong animation on NPC to fix it you have remove any armour (even vanilla) Or you can equip nipple piercings and remove it, so it will update NPC animations. In theory no more need put back exactly that same restraint what have bugged animation. Still if somehow it will not update animations, use the same item (this fix still works)

Still i am not sure how works NPC AI, when you equip arm restraints, gag and leg restraints. Possible broke.

In DD 2.0, when i equip on Marcy gag and straitjacket dress, she still was added as settler in Sanctuary, but her AI was reset to default status and she returns in Concord Museum and stays here, where you meet her first time. And have no clue how to fix it.

Posted (edited)

when removing the hobble dress in vault 111, character gets second skin. this looks really weird with race mods. i used outfit studio to see if i can fix it but now the second skin, ie human body, is now the main skin. would appreciate to know how to fix this. i think i forgot to use bodyslide, so ill see what that does.

Edit : im a dumbass, forgot to use bodyslide

Edited by ?1001
3 hours ago, Mr bombastic said:

What's the current version of this? The beginning says the most recent update was 6 years ago. Is it somewhere more recent in this thread?

RC9  is a complete replacement.

On 5/10/2024 at 7:17 AM, Elsidia said:

What a new mechanics? Never heard of it.

IF a mod locks you in DD restraints, like Violate or Sexual Harassment, the timer is never set and you can pick the lock right after regaining control.

If you put them on manually, then the timer is set and you have to wait to pick the lock.

Dunno why, but for me, it's been that way for a looong time. I actually thought it was a feature. LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

IF a mod locks you in DD restraints, like Violate or Sexual Harassment, the timer is never set and you can pick the lock right after regaining control.

This work as expected - it's DD 2.0 feature. Timer is set only for using keys. Even if you manually locks on you restraint.

But if you fail lockpick lock, then there is set cooldown for next aptempt. If not, then this is bug. need to explore why and fix it. It works for all escape - struggle, lockpick and cut off.

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to ask this here:

For the high heels / slave boots, does this require a patch for HO3? Or does it have it's own custom sitting / crafting workbench scripts?

Edited by Langmans
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This work as expected - it's DD 2.0 feature. Timer is set only for using keys. Even if you manually locks on you restraint.

But if you fail lockpick lock, then there is set cooldown for next aptempt. If not, then this is bug. need to explore why and fix it. It works for all escape - struggle, lockpick and cut off.

I guess it works if you fail the lockpick. I never fail. ;)

8 minutes ago, Langmans said:

Just wanted to ask this here:

For the high heels / slave boots, does this require a patch for HO3? Or does it have it's own custom sitting / crafting workbench scripts?

No patch needed unless you're using Fusion Girl... then it's a outfit conversion.

The whole high heels thing is only because somebody wanted the wearer to be taller, which makes sense. But other wise, it was never needed.

And "DD_Config_DifficultyModifier" is set where? How? 

There isn't a INI file for the mod, typing it in as a command console does not have a script.

Are you wanting this tossed into one of the game INI files?

I think this may have already been reported a while back, but in case not:

RCP Beta 2 Hotfix - I noticed that when getting fitted with chastity items (belts, plugs) 2 are shown in the inventory (they are being fitted either by SH or Violate). Only 1 is equipped and they behave normally and open normally with key or DD Bench Unlock, so it looks as if just an extra is added.

Restraints are fine with only 1 showing in the inventory and on the pc.

Not a problem as such, just seems a bit odd

I am losing my fucking mind trying to convert these outfits to TWB 3BBB. The outfit is fine in Outfit Studio, I open Bodyslide it looks fine, i go in game and there is severe clipping... This is especially maddening. The belly and back area especially seem to be fucked up.

Posted (edited)

There is alot of posts that say and do different things. Where is RCBeta 9's actual download to? There's so much going on here.

I wonder if someone will just make this from the ground up and make it in the idea similar to how the advanced animations work. Like, users can create their own gear, and create their own positioning in configs, or something like such as an idea. 

Edited by ThisNameHasntBeenTaken
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Slorm said:

I think this may have already been reported a while back, but in case not:

Problem is there, that i can't reproduce a error.  Maybe you have full papirus log when it happens, so i can lead to this to try to reproduce error. Will be nice to post it as file.

In original DD 2.0 was chance of duplicate hidden rendered device in inventory so item needs remove x times where x is rendered device count. I fixed this error by additional check of it. Also i added feature, when item is equipped by script first it check if item can be equipped, then only spawn a item. I can't  figure out how to duplicate now happens. Only reason it can be if this item was already in inventory, then script not use this item, but spawn new. and do additional scripting to be 100% sure that on player equips exactly this new spawned item.

Edited by Elsidia
14 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

TWB 3BBB. The outfit is fine in Outfit Studio, I open Bodyslide it looks fine, i go in game and there is severe clipping... This is especially maddening. The belly and back area especially seem to be fucked up.

As i understand 3BBB items are with included bounce physics? Then i can lead what is wrong. You need delete from outfit all bones and import 3BBB default body reference. Then copy new bones. This will delete old CBBE bones and apply new 3BBB bones for correct bouncing.