2 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

I still can't figure out how to make the hands a bit bigger. Appreciate your help!

You know i try it too. It's complicated because a tool enlarges in one place and deflate in other. Maybe it can done but there need jeweler work with low magnifier to get out all edges. There is still second way to take all edges but it will break some of catsuit functionality. You need set a arms as armor path. But then if you wear a mittens catsuit drops out. And other if you wear catsuit mittens drops out. Or maybe there is third way - 3d modeler makes new enlarger fingers for catsuit. I'm not so good worker with 3D Max. I not work at one second in that program) In Skyrim it's easier because catsuit arms are separated from costume and are separate part: you can wear a catsuit without arms. Arms you put on as another part of costume as gloves. i think that clipping is because of Fallout 4 fingers physic - it's clipping when fingers move. Bones help there and i build new bones by outfit studio but it's not perfect solution.

Okay so I had a iron collar put on me from a interaction with the Sexual Harassment mod, and I can't seem to remove it at all, and the person that put it on me has no key for it for me to take. I've tried picking the lock, and everything else to get rid of it. The collar is causing my Sex Attributes to get all messed up which is causing other issues (like lowering of my special stats).

Anyone know how I can maybe craft a key for it to get this thing off? Maybe a way to find the item id so I could use a command to remove it? I've tried the Unequip command and it wont unequip. The Remove all items command seem to bug out my game by removing my pipboy as well and thus leaving me with out a way to access inventory menus and such.

4 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Anyone know how I can maybe craft a key for it to get this thing off? Maybe a way to find the item id so I could use a command to remove it? I've tried the Unequip command and it wont unequip. The Remove all items command seem to bug out my game by removing my pipboy as well and thus leaving me with out a way to access inventory menus and such.

Never use console commands to remove DD items... as you have learned. LOL

help restraint 4 keym

help chastity 4 keym

player.additem xxxxxxxx

or

Boston Devious Helper works great.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

help restraint 4 keym

help chastity 4 keym

player.additem xxxxxxxx

or

9 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Okay so I had a iron collar put on me from a interaction with the Sexual Harassment mod, and I can't seem to remove it at all, and the person that put it on me has no key for it for me to take. I've tried picking the lock, and everything else to get rid of it. The collar is causing my Sex Attributes to get all messed up which is causing other issues (like lowering of my special stats).

Given you're using SH, you can remove it via SH's willpower.

9 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Okay so I had a iron collar put on me from a interaction with the Sexual Harassment mod,

I'm not try that in Fallout 4 but in Skyrim. Use with caution.

Open console:

player.showinventory.

Found iron collar ID.

Found worn device without name but near the iron collar.

player.removeitem ID 1 where ID is that item without name.

If you remove right item - collar must disappear from neck. Now equip another collar and set manipulate locks.

player.removeitem iron collar ID 1  where iron collar ID is ID what you found first - if all right iron collar must disappear from inventory.

Remove other your equipped collar by unlock.

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

help restraint 4 keym

help chastity 4 keym

player.additem xxxxxxxx

or

Thank's those commands helped a lot.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not try that in Fallout 4 but in Skyrim. Use with caution.

Open console:

player.showinventory.

Found iron collar ID.

Found worn device without name but near the iron collar.

player.removeitem ID 1 where ID is that item without name.

If you remove right item - collar must disappear from neck. Now equip another collar and set manipulate locks.

player.removeitem iron collar ID 1  where iron collar ID is ID what you found first - if all right iron collar must disappear from inventory.

Remove other your equipped collar by unlock.

Sadly this did not work, the iron collar responded immediately and attached to the character when removed via the command. Cause as far as the game/mod is concerned it is not supposed to be gone from the character until unlocked I guess (which is stupid if you ask me).

On 5/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, Elsidia said:

You know i try it too. It's complicated because a tool enlarges in one place and deflate in other. Maybe it can done but there need jeweler work with low magnifier to get out all edges. There is still second way to take all edges but it will break some of catsuit functionality. You need set a arms as armor path. But then if you wear a mittens catsuit drops out. And other if you wear catsuit mittens drops out. Or maybe there is third way - 3d modeler makes new enlarger fingers for catsuit. I'm not so good worker with 3D Max. I not work at one second in that program) In Skyrim it's easier because catsuit arms are separated from costume and are separate part: you can wear a catsuit without arms. Arms you put on as another part of costume as gloves. i think that clipping is because of Fallout 4 fingers physic - it's clipping when fingers move. Bones help there and i build new bones by outfit studio but it's not perfect solution.

Ok cool, thanks! The mittens are never used, so I went into outfit studio, pulled up catsuitblack_fixed under load previous slider, but I couldn't find a toggle switch to set the arms as armor? Not sure what step I'm missing. Thanks again

1 hour ago, Jahtoris said:

Not sure what step I'm missing. Thanks again

You are nothing missed. It's can't be done by outfit studio. You need modify esm file. I do it and add there in thread. In this version you can't wear a any restrictive gloves (leather and latex) because it's uses the arms slot and mittens (leather and latex) If you put it on then catsuit drops out.

But there no be clipping because Fallout 4 uses hand texture from catsuit if in armor is set biped slots 34 and 35 but in catsuit arms no exists only catsuit gloves. But because mittens and gloves use the same biped slots 34 and 35 when you put it on. As addition protect i can add to catsuit keyword that set that catsuit are gloves too. Then when you try equip mittens or gloves when you wear a catsuit it say: you can't wear it. Or if you wear a mittens or gloves when you try put on catsuit it says: you can't wear it. For that i need new modify of uploaded file - just ask me and i upload new modified file.

Edited: Oh i forgot - it's works only with new catsuits - old catsuits are always rendered and need to destroy.

Edited second time: Or there is third way: made new catsuit without arms - then made new catsuit gloves as new armor. Then you can decide wear catsuit without gloves or use gloves from catsuit or bondage mittens or restrictive gloves. It's need modified meshes, textures and esm - i can make it if you want it.

Edited third time: this esm needs put into data folder - windows ask to replace a file.

Devious Devices.esm

5 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Sadly this did not work, the iron collar responded immediately and attached to the character when removed via the command. Cause as far as the game/mod is concerned it is not supposed to be gone from the character until unlocked I guess (which is stupid if you ask me).

That sounds a lot more like Real Handcuffs' collar, than DD's.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That sounds a lot more like Real Handcuffs' collar, than DD's.

Actually I have code in place in RH that recognises that the console is open and allows the unequip to go through in that case (unless you enable hardcore mode). Both that and the functionality in the debug MCM menu are here to help players who are stuck.

7 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

There are some other things you can try. First of all, you can try to get DD to remove all devices:

help DD_Library 4

The game will show you two ids, take note of the id of DD_Library (should be something like xy004c50). Then use that id for the next command (replace xy by the value from the previous command):

cqf xy004c50 RemoveAllGenericDevices 14

This will remove all devices that are not marked as quest items (so it might not work, unfortunately).

Another option is to try to unequip all items with brute force and then re-equip the pip boy:

prid 14
cf "Actor.UnequipAll"
equipitem 6d7b8

Not sure if it will help though, it might leave some of your stats messed up, sorry.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You are nothing missed. It's can't be done by outfit studio. You need modify esm file. I do it and add there in thread. In this version you can't wear a any restrictive gloves (leather and latex) because it's uses the arms slot and mittens (leather and latex) If you put it on then catsuit drops out.

But there no be clipping because Fallout 4 uses hand texture from catsuit if in armor is set biped slots 34 and 35 but in catsuit arms no exists only catsuit gloves. But because mittens and gloves use the same biped slots 34 and 35 when you put it on. As addition protect i can add to catsuit keyword that set that catsuit are gloves too. Then when you try equip mittens or gloves when you wear a catsuit it say: you can't wear it. Or if you wear a mittens or gloves when you try put on catsuit it says: you can't wear it. For that i need new modify of uploaded file - just ask me and i upload new modified file.

Edited: Oh i forgot - it's works only with new catsuits - old catsuits are always rendered and need to destroy.

Edited second time: Or there is third way: made new catsuit without arms - then made new catsuit gloves as new armor. Then you can decide wear catsuit without gloves or use gloves from catsuit or bondage mittens or restrictive gloves. It's need modified meshes, textures and esm - i can make it if you want it.

Edited third time: this esm needs put into data folder - windows ask to replace a file.

Devious Devices.esm 410.41 kB · 0 downloads

This is great! Hands are perfect now. Only (minor) issue is the hands are always black latex, regardless of changing the color of the suit at the armor station  - so, a pink suit will have black hands, etc. Otherwise looks really great, thank you

27 minutes ago, Jahtoris said:

will have black hands

That are unexpected bug. In my version hands always change color as main costume. You sure you build in bodyslide catsuit_fixed? If you build old version of catsuit: hands look great too because in esm is change biped slots but in original version of catsuit not material what changes color - that means unmodified costume hands always black.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

That are unexpected bug. In my version hands always change color as main costume. You sure you build in bodyslide catsuit_fixed? If you build old version of catsuit: hands look great too because in esm is change biped slots but in original version of catsuit not material what changes color - that means unmodified costume hands always black.

Ah that worked - it shows up under unassigned and I only built the devious devices folder. Works great now, thanks again!

On 2/23/2017 at 1:00 PM, Kimy said:

1. Install the NEWEST versions of ALL requirements listed above using your favorite mod manager, including THEIR respective requirements.
2. Install this mod with a mod manager of your choice.
3. Run Bodyslide and batch build all assets using the preset of your choice.

@Kimy Hey, I'm having some trouble with the installation. I have it installed and it shows up in the mod section of the main menu. I'm having trouble with step 3, because, well, I have no idea how to do it. Could you help me out? Or anyone else, for that matter?

1 hour ago, hart__ said:

@Kimy Hey, I'm having some trouble with the installation. I have it installed and it shows up in the mod section of the main menu. I'm having trouble with step 3, because, well, I have no idea how to do it. Could you help me out? Or anyone else, for that matter?

What body type are you using?

Did you install BodySlide and it's requirements?

What mod manager are you using?

2 hours ago, hart__ said:

Install Bodyslide if you haven't yet.

Install the attached file below, it fixes a bunch of outfits so you don't have double bodies. (Yes to overwrite all)

Open Bodyslide and Filter by Groups

369452108_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.06-02_49_45_04.png.192367c066977e325cdd2b3437aa9a9f.png

Select your preferred "Preset", or create one you like.

418376530_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.06-02_46_20_99.png.01f0d20dc910c5087854810c84391507.png

Click "Batch Build" and "Build"

1061432393_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.06-02_53_18_16.png.3da487246abac54c8a0d0abc87e2a03a.png

Close Bodyslide and load the game.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip

Hello, I have a few questions, I hope you can help me. (I did not find a separate support topic, for this I write here).
1) The dialogue with Kimmy takes a lot of time, 1 phrase follows and for a long time to read it. How can I speed it up?
2) sometimes for 1 attempt to remove the item, 2 actions are done. For example, I select "hack device" and then a second menu appears and asks what to do. If the first attempt is successful, the second is a failure and the device remains on the character. I tried to throw away the device instead of taking it off, in this case having 1 device, I throw out 1 device and the second one remains on the player. That is, it is cloned. How to solve the problem?
3) I also use the “real handcuffs” mod, and sometimes when I try to open your device, the game gives an opening menu from “real handcuffs”. How to solve this?
4) When using the mod "AAF violation" when the aggressors use restrictive devices, the Kimmy keys disappear from the inventory. (The mod does not have options for removing keys). How to solve this?
5) If I create a workbench of restrictions in a settlement, then I can create only a part of devios devices, and this part does not restrict movement, serves only as a decoration. How to solve this problem?

I use the latest version of the game, with the latest version of F4SE, the latest version of keywords and resources, the latest version (2.0.7) devios devices. AWKCR and Mod Organizer 2.
Here are the files for diagnosis: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eY98BMb4I_uG6alvCw97XtjtA40bnZqf

23 minutes ago, REB85 said:

3) I also use the “real handcuffs” mod, and sometimes when I try to open your device, the game gives an opening menu from “real handcuffs”. How to solve this?

Does this happen when you are wearing a mix of DD devices and my (RH) devices? Can you give more details, e.g. steps on how to reproduce the problem, which menu from my mod is appearing, ...? It might be a problem caused by my mod, not by DD, although I am trying to keep the two mods compatible.

Kharos

Yes, this happens when the player is wearing both your devices and devios devices. This is the menu I get when I want to open the shackles of the institute.

Screen-Shot283.png

but if we talk about fashion “real handcuffs” there is another problem: an indelible collar. To open the collar you need to connect to the pipboy. But I see only this in the menu (connection slot to be shocked) 

Screen-Shot284.png
I also have 2 handcuff keys in my inventory, but when the character is handcuffed, I have to open it with a hairpin, there is no option to use the key.

Only bug I seem to have with this is that if I ever use one of the masks once with my character and remove it, the player character keeps making the muffled, gasping and other sounds at random even if I never wear one of the masks again.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it.

9 hours ago, REB85 said:

Kharos

Yes, this happens when the player is wearing both your devices and devios devices. This is the menu I get when I want to open the shackles of the institute.

Screen-Shot283.png

but if we talk about fashion “real handcuffs” there is another problem: an indelible collar. To open the collar you need to connect to the pipboy. But I see only this in the menu (connection slot to be shocked) 

Screen-Shot284.png
I also have 2 handcuff keys in my inventory, but when the character is handcuffed, I have to open it with a hairpin, there is no option to use the key.

Ok, the first one is new, I will test if I can reproduce it. Maybe some bad interaction between the mods?

The second one is a known issue, if you are wearing a collar that is secured with a pin (number) there is currently no way to remove it (other than entering the correct pin). I need to add a way to do that. If you want to cheat a bit, you can remove the collar in the MCM debug menu.

The third one is a new one too, I have never heard of the mod not detecting the keys...

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

Ok, the first one is new, I will test if I can reproduce it. Maybe some bad interaction between the mods?

The second one is a known issue, if you are wearing a collar that is secured with a pin (number) there is currently no way to remove it (other than entering the correct pin). I need to add a way to do that. If you want to cheat a bit, you can remove the collar in the MCM debug menu.

The third one is a new one too, I have never heard of the mod not detecting the keys...

I installed AWCRK through the mod organizer. Therefore, it is not in the game folder. Could this cause a malfunction?

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

It's been around for a good while. I've never been able to reliably reproduce it. Sometimes is triggers, other times it doesn't. ?

If you select "Stay Collared" it will close & the DD menu will popup.