5 hours ago, sumeldar said:

Mods like this are really the only reason I pick up Bethesda games anymore and your doing Slaaneshs work

I don't hear about that type of mods. First i play Fallout 4 now i play Skyrim SE - in my opinion struggle animations looks hot but in long play therm is annoying.

Anyway i rework some dd scripts but you need repair scripts by yourself:

21 hours ago, jarno5 said:

in the list i would add:
PB_PimpboyFakeFX "Pimpboy Fake FX" [ARMO:01005B9F]

PB_PipboyFX "Pipboy FX" [ARMO:01005BAB]

Ok I found solution for you:

I suggest you use vortex. If not correct that for your mod organizer.

1) Rename PIP-Pad.esp to PIP-Pad.esm

2) Open vortex  activate a new pip-pad.esm apply all changes (Save) by deploy mods made manual load or to be sure that pipboy is loaded before deviousdevices

3) Open Fo4edit and add PIP-Pad.esm as master to devious devices

4) Add to list your new pipboy.

5) use new game with caution

I made this process by my Fallout 4 and it works. In short time what will be in long time game not sure.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok I found solution for you:

I suggest you use vortex. If not correct that for your mod organizer.

1) Rename PIP-Pad.esp to PIP-Pad.esm

2) Open vortex  activate a new pip-pad.esm apply all changes (Save) by deploy mods made manual load or to be sure that pipboy is loaded before deviousdevices

3) Open Fo4edit and add PIP-Pad.esm as master to devious devices

4) Add to list your new pipboy.

5) use new game with caution

I made this process by my Fallout 4 and it works. In short time what will be in long time game not sure.

Got it working in the meantime.

1. Flagged Pip-Pad as Esm with f4edit (so it can load before DD and no rename needed)
2. forced Pip-Pad to load before DD in Vortex

3. Added Pip-pad as master to DD
4. Filled in the FormID like before

5. tested and worked! no issues so far

Thanks for thinking with me on this one :)

On 4/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, jarno5 said:

My first fix was to somehow add the pip-pad to the FormID list DD_BondageMittensExclusionList [FLST:090961F4] and it worked, until i had to do a reinstall. i dont know how i did it.

One kinda "brute force" way, is just copy the FList as override into a new plugin/Pip-Pad, and add the relevant entry to the FList.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, jarno5 said:

So with the keyword thing. does that mean either one of the items gets a chance to be equiped? so if i would be in the jacket and i pulled out the pip-pad, the jacket would be removed?

No.
By doing the keyword shit, DD/Rogg's, etc. fail when trying to add a Straitjacket, because as far as they can tell, there already is one equipped. Meaning you won't get other Straitjackets equipped, as you can't wear two. ?

While I'm at it, "equipping" and "unequipping" the goddamn Pip-Pad to use it, would explain so fucking much about why it's such a pain in the ass to run with certain mods.

I can kinda get why, but it's just begging for problems.
They could literally have gone the same route Bethesda did for the Pip-Boy, with the equipped item [whether it's visible or not, on your arm or not], and changing the "bring up Pip-Boy" animation to bring up and look at, the Pip-Pad.

ANYWAY.

7 hours ago, jarno5 said:

1. Flagged Pip-Pad as Esm with f4edit (so it can load before DD and no rename needed

Not a good idea.
I mean, will it break things? I doubt even Bethesda could tell you, but it's a possibility.

Go with the above suggestion instead, and use the FList.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

One kinda "brute force" way, is just copy the FList as override into a new plugin/Pip-Pad, and add the relevant entry to the FList.

No.
By doing the keyword shit, DD/Rogg's, etc. fail when trying to add a Straitjacket, because as far as they can tell, there already is one equipped. Meaning you won't get other Straitjackets equipped, as you can't wear two. ?

While I'm at it, "equipping" and "unequipping" the goddamn Pip-Pad to use it, would explain so fucking much about why it's such a pain in the ass to run with certain mods.

I can kinda get why, but it's just begging for problems.
They could literally have gone the same route Bethesda did for the Pip-Boy, with the equipped item [whether it's visible or not, on your arm or not], and changing the "bring up Pip-Boy" animation to bring up and look at, the Pip-Pad.

I tried copying the Flist as override, but ingame the results were the same, invisable pippad.. probs i did a fuckup somehow but could not get it to work.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

ANYWAY.

Not a good idea.
I mean, will it break things? I doubt even Bethesda could tell you, but it's a possibility.

Go with the above suggestion instead, and use the FList.

So far so good, did not break a thing in the proces and have been running it for a day now.

I will keep it in mind tho that it could go bad in the long run.

I know its not the cleanest way to get a fix going, but so far this gives actual results :)

On 1/1/2020 at 2:37 AM, Elsidia said:

There is solution: you need edit that costumes in outfitstudio. Seems the hands always will be black because there no texture swap for hands: i think if there is a problem it can got solution by edit textures and materials swap in dd mod.  After you open that costume in outfit studio - import vanilla women hands in project and you see that textures loose in hands: just do edit to got textures on hand back and then delete the hands an save the project. If before save studio say, that there is no weighted verticles in project you need copy bones to hands. But be careful: if bones from hands appears on main costume it will got deformation in game. You need remove all hands and finger weights from main costume but left it only on hands and fingers.

Elsidia, I'm curious if there's any chance Kimy would give you access to this mod for Fallout 4, since you mentioned she has abandoned it, to fix the hand issue mentioned above? Appreciate your input on it, but went a bit over my head. Just wondering if you had access to the mod, could fix that issue at the source. Thanks for your input.

4 hours ago, Watrmelons said:

Why does this clash with Fnis sexy move and make your PC act like they are walking in a device?

I'm not use this mod but i can guess because i spent many hours in DD animation fixes. DD animation uses ChangeAnimArchetype what triggers by some keywords on player or NPC. Seems your Fnis sexy move uses the same method to change a anim type and DD replaces this mod animations.

Technically not DD uses this. This animations is from torture devices from where DD use it. Torture devices is DD master file and without that mod not works.

14 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

I'm curious if there's any chance Kimy

No one time i'm not ask Kimy about it. At this moment i have in my own fallout 4 medium modified DD mod (fix some bugs, meshes, devices conflict, armor bugs, add some functionality what not break universal DD framework). I try to revert back to original mod and made new catsuit remodeling for standard mod. Then i can try to ask Kimy - if she not angry by disturbing in that question.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, Jahtoris said:

fix the hand issue mentioned above?

Ok, seems nobody cares about this little case to break authors rights. Because i publish my hands fixes. In this archive is only bodyslide files you need copy that in data folder as in archive open bodyslide and build your type of body: catsuitblack_fixed - CBBE body, catsuitblack_fixed_fusion - fusion girl body. I add there two zap sliders - NoCollar ( if you check this catsuit will be build without collar) and NoBoots (checked by default, caitsuit will be build without boots and with feets. If you want back old type of boots just uncheck before build) There still is visibly bugged texture on arms because arms are separated from catsuit. It's made to get compatibility with bondage mittens but even in original version this compatibility not works and as think there need rework bondage mitten equip script. And add F4se as necessary for DD. Because i in my catsuit version merge arms into suit by using blender and then there no textures bug.  Today I added first person hands color fix too. I still use modified Fallout 4 maybe because something can missing. But i hope no. In spoiler are my work result in my modified Fallout4 because there is some clipping - i use original CBBE on fusion body.

Spoiler

catsuit.jpg.55b02dbb6a8ef5992e4397d853e14238.jpg

CatsuitFixed.7z

Good luck to you!

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the proper place to post but I figured it might be best to ask here before messaging the mod author.

The issue I am having is that I can't download the mod whatsoever. I go to the get file option, click the download button where I am taken to mega.nz where I click on the save option and, after it is done on the mega.nz side, it pops up a new window saying that the file was not found, it may have been moved or removed. I was wondering if anybody else is having the same issue or if maybe there is a different download link? Not sure if this is a recent thing or it is something on my end.

Also side note as I was going through the steps to write out the most accurate description that I can and I did manage to get something to download however, it just seems to be a random file with a string of random numbers and letters but, it doesn't look like I can open it. The name it generated for said file is 076336c9-6b52-4b5d-8bfa-1aaab1b112475. I should also note I only got this one to download when I followed the link to the devious devices page from the deviously cursed wastelands mod so, I really am at a loss for what exactly is going on and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Xombiefied13 said:

Thanks!

Just tested - download works - using win10 -firefox 47.0.2 version. But think no matter what you use. You speak about devious devices mod? I can upload file to my personal cloud - after that delete when download. Send link by PM.

What do I have to do to get this text to come out?

As I turned around, she start working in the laces of armbinder, pulling with force and taking out any slack. I lost my breath when my elbows touched. Still not satisfied, she rebuckled all the straps as tight as possible. I will never do the armbinder this tight by myself. As my arms are already going numb I feel more helpless than ever.

4 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

What do I have to do to get this text to come out?

As I turned around, she start working in the laces of armbinder, pulling with force and taking out any slack. I lost my breath when my elbows touched. Still not satisfied, she rebuckled all the straps as tight as possible. I will never do the armbinder this tight by myself. As my arms are already going numb I feel more helpless than ever.

Write a script with a debug message that is ran when the armbinder is equipped.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Write a script with a debug message that is ran when the armbinder is equipped.

@skyrimguru
Assuming you did mean all this for the FO4 version, this would be the easiest way to do it.

Could either have it as a short-duration notification in the top left, or as a pop-up message, both of which should be fairly easily added as scripts. Most of it could probably be copy-pasted from existing scripts like DD's source scripts, set up properly as a new script, complied with the CK, and suddenly you've made a script for FO4 ?

On 4/27/2020 at 2:49 AM, Elsidia said:

Ok, seems nobody cares about this little case to break authors rights. Because i publish my hands fixes. In this archive is only bodyslide files you need copy that in data folder as in archive open bodyslide and build your type of body: catsuitblack_fixed - CBBE body, catsuitblack_fixed_fusion - fusion girl body. I add there two zap sliders - NoCollar ( if you check this catsuit will be build without collar) and NoBoots (checked by default, caitsuit will be build without boots and with feets. If you want back old type of boots just uncheck before build) There still is visibly bugged texture on arms because arms are separated from catsuit. It's made to get compatibility with bondage mittens but even in original version this compatibility not works and as think there need rework bondage mitten equip script. And add F4se as necessary for DD. Because i in my catsuit version merge arms into suit by using blender and then there no textures bug.  Today I added first person hands color fix too. I still use modified Fallout 4 maybe because something can missing. But i hope no. In spoiler are my work result in my modified Fallout4 because there is some clipping - i use original CBBE on fusion body.

Reveal hidden contents

catsuit.jpg.55b02dbb6a8ef5992e4397d853e14238.jpg

CatsuitFixed.7z 8.7 MB · 5 downloads

Good luck to you!

Thanks! This is way better! I'm still getting a little patchy texture loss on the hands - the edges of the hands the fingers, though. It's much improved though. I tried pulling it up in outfit studio but I still can't figure out how to make the hands a bit bigger. Appreciate your help!