Ooooooooooooh, tentacle masturbation anims for females. Hotness! Thank you, have an upvote, installing this right away~

I get no tentacles and tpose for the animation, did I miss something?

Yeah, you haven't installed the latest version of HAnimations (1.4.0beta), it's in Miscellaneous section at Nexus page. Main Files version are without tentacle animations, and result is... t-pose.

The plugin is very good, but the Bug fix-80201-1-4-1beta does not work. And there is no tentacle model in any archive. The texture is there, but there is no model.

Well of course there are no tentacle models in bug fix file, it's just too small to have any.

Install 1.4.0beta version of HAnimations (see attachment).

And you can find tentacle models at skyrim\Data\Meshes\HAnimations\AnimObjects\Shokushu.

post-1093071-0-40732000-1490098719_thumb.png

For me everything works fine except only one animation that is the solo masturbation called "Fingering". No matter how many times I reinstalled the mod or ran FNIS, my char stands doing nothing even if the sound is playing.

Anyway, it's not really important.

I have a request, if possible.

In the TropicalIsland original mod there are some solo laying animations in which the female "shows" herself on a rug. Like mid laying and spreading her legs, or laying face down.

Do you think you could add these animations (not related to a "rug" object, maybe) to this pack?

They could be tagged as masturbation solo even if they are not but they could be usefull for a brothel, for example, in which the whores show their "goodies" to the clients. Or it could be a male approaching and asking for show me your body, like in the Working Girl mod.

For me everything works fine except only one animation that is the solo masturbation called "Fingering". No matter how many times I reinstalled the mod or ran FNIS, my char stands doing nothing even if the sound is playing.

Yeah same here the fingering animation didnt work, and some of the animations too like cowgirl 2, i tried to reinstall the tropical island mod, and i ran FNIS all over again, reset the animation pack in Sexlab framework, still it didnt work

Just tested fingering animation myself and everything seems to work without troubles. I'm not experienced this problem myself, but the guy named Eradawn reported he couldn't get his newest SLAL animations to working at all. I'm not sure what causing what for him or you, but I think it's rather SLAL or SL problem, maybe caused by huge number of SLAL packs/animations.

I have a request, if possible.

In the TropicalIsland original mod there are some solo laying animations in which the female "shows" herself on a rug. Like mid laying and spreading her legs, or laying face down.

Do you think you could add these animations (not related to a "rug" object, maybe) to this pack?

They could be tagged as masturbation solo even if they are not but they could be usefull for a brothel, for example, in which the whores show their "goodies" to the clients. Or it could be a male approaching and asking for show me your body, like in the Working Girl mod.

Yeah, it's just like like you noticed, there are all "showing off" animations. There are 5 beach towel laying animations, 1 animation for chair and 1 for bar counter. All of them are so damn hot. So I already think about implementing them.

I can add them as masturbation anims, but I think it more appropriate to create a separate ESM for TI furniture objects so modders could place these to any brothel/beach they want.

Hai..

Love the animations, just added some AO for several animations (Chair Cowgirl,Table miss/standing behind,optional standing wall with throne). Some quick work but they turn alright (i guess), thought i can share it, well if it's okay with you.

post-34262-0-69236100-1491503122_thumb.jpg

Hai..

Love the animations, just added some AO for several animations (Chair Cowgirl,Table miss/standing behind,optional standing wall with throne). Some quick work but they turn alright (i guess), thought i can share it, well if it's okay with you.

To be frank, I have little knowledge about animobjects creation, so of course it's okay with me! I'll gladly accept your kind offer! :)

Here.

attachicon.gifNazoonotoko.rar

Make sure to run FNIS again.  And as usual if AO got stuck use the sexlab realign actors key ("[" by default) during scene or jump out of sexlab scene.

Thanks!

Dont know if its just on my end. Maybe its conflicting somehow with another mod? But i cant seems to get furniture to show up. Tried both esp's and i tried to move them to the bottom of my load order. Ran Fnis of course.

No difference.

Anyone else having these issues?

Here.

Make sure to run FNIS again.  And as usual if AO got stuck use the sexlab realign actors key ("[" by default) during scene or jump out of sexlab scene.

Thanks!

Dont know if its just on my end. Maybe its conflicting somehow with another mod? But i cant seems to get furniture to show up. Tried both esp's and i tried to move them to the bottom of my load order. Ran Fnis of course.

No difference.

I think it's because FNIS_nazonootokoTI_Behavior.hkx file is obsolete. I just updated the patch with anubis-san AnimObjects and new behavior file, so everything should be okay now...

Here.

Thanks!

No difference.

I think it's because FNIS_nazonootokoTI_Behavior.hkx file is obsolete. I just updated the patch with anubis-san AnimObjects and new behavior file, so everything should be okay now...

Nice, Thanks! Furniture works and everything seems to be working like it should now :D

@KainForsaken

What does the error line mean? Most might not be able to understand it as they only know English. The word limites might mean limit so you might of hit the limit for animations. Try disabling some of the .esp's and then run FNIS again and see if that works keep in mind that any pose mod you have installed also adds to the animation limit so you will hit the animation limit faster so if you are not using them then it's best to disable them till you need to use them.

FNIS just doesn't want to install HAnimations or tropicalIsland

which is weird because i tried installing m2m and it worked, so its Hanimations and tropicalisland the thing thats fucking me up

http://i.imgur.com/wMNmnjK.png

From what I saw in your log it seems like you have too many animations installed via FNIS.

In other words, you'll need to get rid of some pose/animation mods.

If you planning to use HAnimations and TropicalIsland only as SLAL packs, I suggest you to remove their text FNIS lists from folders:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\HAnimations\fnis_HAnimations_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIsland\fnis_TropicalIsland_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIslandFurniture\fnis_TropicalIslandFurniture_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIslandSolo\fnis_TropicalIslandSolo_list.txt

And their hkx behaviors files as well:

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_HAnimations_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIsland_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIslandFurniture_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIslandSolo_Behavior.hkx

Ooooooooooooh, tentacle masturbation anims for females. Hotness! Thank you, have an upvote, installing this right away~

I get no tentacles and tpose for the animation, did I miss something?

Yeah, you haven't installed the latest version of HAnimations (1.4.0beta), it's in Miscellaneous section at Nexus page. Main Files version are without tentacle animations, and result is... t-pose.

Oh I see, thanks, I'll look into that

If you planning to use HAnimations and TropicalIsland only as SLAL packs, I suggest you to remove their text FNIS lists from folders:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\HAnimations\fnis_HAnimations_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIsland\fnis_TropicalIsland_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIslandFurniture\fnis_TropicalIslandFurniture_list.txt

Meshes\actors\character\animations\TropicalIslandSolo\fnis_TropicalIslandSolo_list.txt

And their hkx behaviors files as well:

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_HAnimations_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIsland_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIslandFurniture_Behavior.hkx

Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_TropicalIslandSolo_Behavior.hkx

IT WORKS IT WORKS OH THANK GOD, YOU'RE A FUCKING SAINT

• 2 weeks later...

i new on here i was installed and run finis there was all fine and the animation was include on sexlab but i wana ask how can start animation? 

You can try SexLab MatchMaker: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It has spells you can use to start SL scenes.

Ok i will try it thanks you . Btw there so many anaimation of sexlab so how i can start the extracly the animation i want ?(found it nvm that ) 

when i use sexlab maker it seen my char just stand there notthing happen and on debug it say TRUE -MISS

post-639195-0-90384800-1493034050_thumb.png

i new on here i was installed and run finis there was all fine and the animation was include on sexlab but i wana ask how can start animation? 

You can try SexLab MatchMaker: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It has spells you can use to start SL scenes.

Ok i will try it thanks you . Btw there so many anaimation of sexlab so how i can start the extracly the animation i want ?(found it nvm that ) 

when i use sexlab maker it seen my char just stand there notthing happen and on debug it say TRUE -MISS

I recommend SexLab Tools: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

After installing SL Tools, press H key during sex scene to access SL Tools menu and choose animation you want to play.