Yup very nice animations. Thanks!

One more thing. Any chance you could also add the      "strap_on": true    to the Json file?

So animations work with  F/F when using the straight animations?

I tried to add it myself in the Json file but for some reason the animations vanished from the Slanims mcmenu when i tried to do that so dont know what to do

Edit: NM i solved it. Here is the modified file if anyone wants it. Now girls get a strapon when F/F

Removed old link.

Also added Masturbation tags to the solo animations

Feel free to use them.

One more thing. Any chance you could also add the      "strap_on": true    to the Json file?

I tried to add it myself in the Json file but for some reason the animations vanished from the Slanims mcmenu when i tried to do that so dont know what to do

Edit: NM i solved it. Here is the modified file if anyone wants it. Now girls get a strapon when F/F

attachicon.gifnazonootokoTI.json

attachicon.gifnazonootoko.json

Feel free to use them.

Thank you for the fixes. I'm gonna add these to downloads.

attachicon.gifnazonootokoTI.json

attachicon.gifnazonootoko.json

Feel free to use them.

Thank you for the fixes. I'm gonna add these to downloads.

One more fix. Fingering was not working in the nazonootokoTI file. So i fixed that as well. They had the name nazonootoko_fingering so i changed it to

nazonootoko_chair_fingering and it was working.

Sorry for the spam but should save you a bit of trouble :P

Unless i messed up somewhere. Either way, here is the file if you want it.

Good luck!

Aw man...someone finally does some tentacle masturbation anims and it has to be someone from the darn nexus where loverslab can't even offer support to, dude, please don't be lazy, ask for nazonootoko's permission so these can be integrated into SLAL fully, this is like...a crisis, I'm so done with Estrus dude please lol :P

Well, okay. I PM'd gekkou1992 (the uploader) via Nexus, so let's wait for his reply.

Awesome! all fingers are crossed lol, cheers. :)

I received his reply... gekkou1992 said: "I don't permit standalone package". He also said that his mods concept don't rely on SexLab and if he wanted them to rely on SexLab, he just did so himself. :(

So that's it. I'm sorry, but without permission I wouldn't gonna publish anything but my own SLAL patch.

Ugh...seriously? oh well u tried pal, cheers for that, that sucks tho, the nexus doesn't even openly support sexual content beyond simple nudity, so why post something like this there, it wouldn't surprise me if it got deleted before too long, what a waste. :/

When I click on FNIS's "Consistency Check" button, it says that a bunch of animation files are missing specifically from ur mod.

I didn't understand what u meant by downloading the beta version from the "Misc" section of nexus as the files are under Animations, there was a main file and a version 1.4.0 beta file, it said to overwrite the main with the beta, as the main doesn't contain the tentacle anims, so that's what I did, I then installed ur mod afterward and placed it after the HAnimation esp in the load order.

I'm just about to try the mod in action but I thought u should be made aware of the errors just in case, I hope I can get it to work. :)

When I click on FNIS's "Consistency Check" button, it says that a bunch of animation files are missing specifically from ur mod.

I didn't understand what u meant by downloading the beta version from the "Misc" section of nexus as the files are under Animations, there was a main file and a version 1.4.0 beta file, it said to overwrite the main with the beta, as the main doesn't contain the tentacle anims, so that's what I did, I then installed ur mod afterward and placed it after the HAnimation esp in the load order.

I'm just about to try the mod in action but I thought u should be made aware of the errors just in case, I hope I can get it to work. :)

There are no Consistency Check error when i use this. Make sure you installed it the right way. Get the mesh and texture folders from both mods in the requirements. (you dont need the esp's)

HAnimations version 1.4.0beta

TropicalIsland version 1.2.3

Just curious, why does this need an .esp file? Most of the SLAL don't, and I'm pretty hard up on mod space so if I can get most or all to work without the esp file I will probably try that.

Thanks for the clarification!

Any animations with animation objects require esp's like the soulgems and tentacles and so on.

There are no Consistency Check error when i use this. Make sure you installed it the right way. Get the mesh and texture folders from both mods in the requirements. (you dont need the esp's)

HAnimations version 1.4.0beta

TropicalIsland version 1.2.3

I use Nexus mod manager, so I'm guessing it will have the proper effect if I disable the HAnimation and TropicalIsland esp's with this mod active? Estrus chaurus uses the same method for estrus to just use the tex/mesh and nothing else...so it should work.

I went through all the anims anyway, having the T pose thing with the tentacle anims but all the others work great, hopefully unticking those esp's will fix that tho.

FNIS V6_3 XXL will not work, the animation does not exceed. :s

It is not loaded TropicalIsland-81267-1-2-3 is successful.

5894 animations for 41 mods successfully included (character)
 1511 animations for 7 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

2 Warning(s).

Fix the warnings, they are usually FATAL.

If you did read what this mod is exactly you would not wonder why the animation files are missing. This is only a file for FNIS and SLAL it dosent contain any animations. The animations are all on the nexus page so if FNIS says you are missing animation files it should be obvious that you failed the installation from the (correct) nexus files, as this mod here dosent contain as said any animation files....

Important: Install only 1.4.0beta version of HAnimations from Miscellaneous section, since 1.3.4 version from Main Files section don't have any tentacle animations.

You didnt understand that properly I can understand that. The author didnt lable his files properly

So go to said nexus page and download not just the main file, but also the said update from the misc files if you think you did maybe you should look into files you are downloading instead of just installing without knowing what you install there....

The "bug fix" file "For v1.4.0 beta. Just overwrite." contains nothing but a bug fix for his SKSE plugin if you would look into the files you install you would notice this.

The animations you are missing are in the other file in the misc section "Hanimations" called.

post-425879-0-79085900-1487699396_thumb.jpg

Before you kill me I'm sorry for sounding angry or whatever, but it seriously annoys the hell out of me if people dont even know what they are installing and then wonder why its not working (again sorry). Sure he could describe his files properly, but you get the point.... at least open the archive you are downloading once before you just install and overwrite things you are not aware of.

Edit: added picture to make sure its clear

changed picture do make it absolutly clear how and why it gets misunderstood

2 Warning(s).

It works fine as you got told allready fix your FNIS a FNIS warning is nothing that should be ignored.

If you want help read the FNIS FAQ on the nexus at least properly trough and/or post your full log that part you posted is usefull for nothing

Furniture animations are all without AnimObjects, but they were originally designed that way. I've tried to fix the missing furniture objects, but... :dodgy:

well, shit! other than that, yay!!!

Eh, the no animobjects on furniture animations can be easily alleviated by finding a table/bed in Skyrim, and starting the animation onto of it. While the animation is going, just align the participants so that they're actually using the table to screw on. While if you use this animation after setting up like this on the ground, you'll clip through it a bit, but eh, that's why I use the table missionary for just that, on tables/beds. xD

The odd thing is, I Installed all mods, and the two from nexus only with textures and meshes. 

Then I installed the SLAL. activated then with sexlab and SLAL itself. And the Characters are standing in each other.

So they dont work. The exact same thing happen when I try to use the Tropical Island mod features. 

But I removed it, it was just for testing. 

Now only meshes and textures and SLAL pack is installed , also fnis enbaled already. 

What to do ? to fix standind characters in each other.

The odd thing is, I Installed all mods, and the two from nexus only with textures and meshes. 

Then I installed the SLAL. activated then with sexlab and SLAL itself. And the Characters are standing in each other.

So they dont work. The exact same thing happen when I try to use the Tropical Island mod features. 

Now only meshes and textures and SLAL pack is installed , also fnis enbaled already. 

It sounds like you forgot to ran your FNIS after installation?

had the same problem check to see if the Tropical Island animation folders are installed! if not copy and paste.