5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm.......... i might guess you have SOS and some mod that bumps arousal\erection when sex starts?

IIRC SexLab Survival has a feature that ensures that partners have "sufficient" arousal for you to complete a sex act with them in less than half an hour, to ensure that you can actually satisfy toll guards with an orgasm etc.

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm.......... i might guess you have SOS and some mod that bumps arousal\erection when sex starts?

Except that I have the arousal widget which tracks actual arousal in real time and I can guarantee 90% of the time these males are sub 30/40 arousal but their 'enjoyment' (I believe that's the stat you use for SLSO game) is always minimum 100, even when my option is simply set to x2 arousal. I rarely also get males anywhere near 60-70 arousal or more but after one stage change their enjoyment will go to 200. I don't use Survival either. I'm not sure why the enjoyment #s are differing so wildly for males from their actual arousal #s. Females seem fine.

9 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I have the arousal widget which tracks actual arousal in real time

It doesn't quite do that. It samples individuals within the range at an interval.

SLS could bump up the arousal on sex start and the widget might not see it for a while. Depends how you set it up.

In general, letting that widget run at its default huge radius, and at a high frequency can cause problems. I don't use it like that.

You can use SUM to inspect the factions and storage util vars on the NPC, which is probably a more reliable source of data.

43 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It doesn't quite do that. It samples individuals within the range at an interval.

SLS could bump up the arousal on sex start and the widget might not see it for a while. Depends how you set it up.

In general, letting that widget run at its default huge radius, and at a high frequency can cause problems. I don't use it like that.

You can use SUM to inspect the factions and storage util vars on the NPC, which is probably a more reliable source of data.

When I say 'real time' I mean you can watch for when it updates and that's the snapshot in that moment. Given that it does it every 20-30 seconds or so I'd say it's a pretty accurate take without needing to use the arousal notification key on the subject in question (I.e. it gives the same data but more at a glance than spamming your notifications)

On 4/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, DJShamrock said:

Most males for me are around 20-30 arousal when they start and if you jump a stage or two will just finish very quickly, their enjoyment jumping ffrom a standard 100 (not sure why it always starts at a hundred when it should be based on arousal) to 200 (when their arousal barely goes up) when the female #s seem to line up just fine, ranging from 0-200 in multiple increments based on arousal. I feel like I'm experiencing the same thing as you where males just completely ignore the arousal spectrum and run at basically either 100 or 200.

I might have something set too high for male arousal cause its li ke all males are always at 100 on my arousal widget. So i dont even need to change stages. first stage they bust in a few seconds. Id be more ok with how yours is that they dont till a stage or 2 later lol. Imk not sure if i have something set too high where these guys just get to 100 arousal instantly or what. esp when i have a mod that lets npcs get it in without me, youd think their arousal would lower. i think i have too many mods and not sure what is doing what in a way and it doesnt help that some of the options you can tweek i dont really understand the values.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:12 AM, Lupine00 said:

IIRC SexLab Survival has a feature that ensures that partners have "sufficient" arousal for you to complete a sex act with them in less than half an hour, to ensure that you can actually satisfy toll guards with an orgasm etc.

Jesus! They think of everything!

12 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

So I'm assuming the community compatibility patch for Apropos + SLSO is for Apropos 1, since the comment is from 2017. Does a patch for the official continuation of Apropos (2) exist?

I have added the lines into Apropos2 to listen to SLSO "SexLabOrgasmSeparate" event, but have not tested since I've not gotten SLSO to run stable. So I have not tested the integration.

Source https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110477-apropos-2/?do=findComment&comment=2421039

Have been using SLSO for a long time, but just upgraded to a new PC. Thought I had everything in my mod list exactly the same (just transferred them over from the old PC) but there is one annoying glitch happening now. 

If I give a follower new armor to wear then they will put there clothes back on during sex at the first orgasm. If I leave them with their default armor there is no problem. 

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

34 minutes ago, dePog said:

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

The mod that triggered the sex scene would probably be responsible for how the re-dress is configured.

Do you have always orgasm turned on?

I think if that's on, you get the old orgasm events. Maybe those are causing the re-dress?

23 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The mod that triggered the sex scene would probably be responsible for how the re-dress is configured.

Do you have always orgasm turned on?

I think if that's on, you get the old orgasm events. Maybe those are causing the re-dress?

SLEN dialogue is the usual trigger, but I have been using that for ages on my old PC without this issue. I have "Always Orgasm" unchecked, and "Separate Orgasms" ticked in SexLab MCM.

The males don't have any problem and my female main character doesn't either. Its just if you make female followers wear anything other than their default armor, they redress at first orgasm. Eager to get home before dark perhaps :)

I have found a work around of sorts. If you use your follower mods clothing commands (I use Nethers Follower Framework) and remove their default armor, then use normal dialogue "I want to trade some things" and then put armor in their inventory, they will then put the armor on themselves. This makes sex scenes run normally again.

Thanks for your reply Lupine00 :)

I would very much like to see an option for setting the pace of enjoyment gained. Especially for group animations, because it tends to increase really fast for males. Doesn't matter what arousal setting I have. I have to decrease the enjoyment for males to 50 at most to even have to time to make adjustments before they reach climax. It's that fast. Then when you have one on one animations I have to increase it again. It gets frustrating after awhile.

You could start by removing the "always on for >2 animations". That would help too I think. I don't even see why they are forced. Also, pause SLSO game doesn't really pause it at all. When you pause, no one should be able to gain enjoyment. Otherwise there is no use for it.

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

I would very much like to see an option for setting the pace of enjoyment gained.

It would be good to link this to arousal exposure too.

I'm bored of a PC who always gets aroused by the slightest little thing. It would be nice to play an ice-maiden who simply doesn't like sex for a change. Not to say there wouldn't BE sex... there always is... but in the Skyrim of today, everyone is equally horny, because time-rate is irrelevant outside of the long term.

It would be nice to adjust the scaling of exposure events for individual characters.

This will definitely be added to SLAX soon now. Ah, I know I keep saying SLAX will get an update any day now... but I'm actually working on that stuff now.

14 hours ago, saltshade said:

You could start by removing the "always on for >2 animations".

try

That would help too I think. I don't even see why they are forced.

i was done long time ago so animations would not be too long, but now, many patches after, it might not be useful anymore

Also, pause SLSO game doesn't really pause it at all. When you pause, no one should be able to gain enjoyment. Otherwise there is no use for it.

this pauses only slso game (active), not sexlab scene(passive), so actors will still gain enjoyment passively

sslActorAlias.7z

Having a really stupid problem here after a clean reinstall - enjoyment is stuck at 0.000% for both partners, and arousal doesnt change as a result. Changing partners didnt help and my character got an apprentice level in sexlab diary. SLAroused tells me that both partners are gaining arousal, but nothing actually changes in widget. Could anyone help me with fixing it?

Edit: Turning it off and then on helped ?

On 4/25/2020 at 4:25 AM, ZeM0 said:

What's the difference between arousal and enjoyment? Do i need to install "Sexlab Aroused" for all the MCM arousal options to work?

arousal is arousal

enjoyment is:

a)(colored bar) how close actor to orgasm

b)(value%) how much actor likes sex and how fast it can reach orgasm

yes

Thank you for this wonderful mod and I have been using this mod for a while, though I am a little confused of some part of this mod: Is there any mechanisms in this mod can advance sexlab animation stage except for stamina and organism?

At first I disabled the auto stage advance in sexlab, then the animation stage seemed never advance without pressing space. Is it intended to be like this?

Then I enabled the option that advance animation stage when actor in slot 1 has no stamina in SLSO, animation stage still wouldn't advance automatically and seemed the NPC in slot 1 had unlimited stamina. 

And I am using this mod on a new PC with almost no sex experience so the enjoyment level can hardly push my character to organism, thus I am not sure whether the "advance/end animation if organism" works for me

I am wondering is this mod intended to work like this?  Do I always need to manually control the animation stage?

4 hours ago, SkyrimRider said:

Thank you for this wonderful mod and I have been using this mod for a while, though I am a little confused of some part of this mod: Is there any mechanisms in this mod can advance sexlab animation stage except for stamina and organism?

At first I disabled the auto stage advance in sexlab, then the animation stage seemed never advance without pressing space. Is it intended to be like this?

Then I enabled the option that advance animation stage when actor in slot 1 has no stamina in SLSO, animation stage still wouldn't advance automatically and seemed the NPC in slot 1 had unlimited stamina. 

And I am using this mod on a new PC with almost no sex experience so the enjoyment level can hardly push my character to organism, thus I am not sure whether the "advance/end animation if organism" works for me

I am wondering is this mod intended to work like this?  Do I always need to manually control the animation stage?

no

yes

sta regen is out of slso control

its intended to work in SL time frame, where you either satisfy/make orgasm your self/partner or not(get tired or w/e RP reason)

On 4/28/2018 at 7:35 PM, Ed86 said:

yes, but i dont want to include Animation Speed which is a dll mod into sexlab, as its unlikely be ported to SE... unless you know c++ and can port it

I can port SE SKSE dlls. If you give me the code location I'll port it when it is possible. I consider using SLSO for Maria Eden SE.