I looked into the code and unfortunately I have to resign : a port of SexLab Animation Speed Control is not possible yet and very likely never will be.

@h38fh2mf figured out the addresses of some Skyrim internal functions manually (for example static _LookupFormByID func = (_LookupFormByID)0x451A30).

All entry point addresses has been changed in Skyrim SE and since he did not explain how he found them in LE I see no way to find them in SE.

As @wolfbreadalready said:

The change of the addresses is the main point why SKSE64 took so long...

However: Even if I would be able to port it - Sexlab SE has severe issues in thread control so your new events are not triggered at all - the vanilla SexLab orgasm event is not triggered either.

I recommend to drop animation speed functionality since I don't believe that this will be available for SE

35 minutes ago, zaira said:

I looked into the code and unfortunately I have to resign : a port of SexLab Animation Speed Control is not possible yet and very likely never will be.

@h38fh2mf figured out the addresses of some Skyrim internal functions manually (for example static _LookupFormByID func = (_LookupFormByID)0x451A30).

All entry point addresses has been changed in Skyrim SE and since he did not explain how he found them in LE I see no way to find them in SE.

As @wolfbreadalready said:

The change of the addresses is the main point why SKSE64 took so long...

However: Even if I would be able to port it - Sexlab SE has severe issues in thread control so your new events are not triggered at all - the vanilla SexLab orgasm event is not triggered either.

I recommend to drop animation speed functionality since I don't believe that this will be available for SE

well it doesnt work in se anyway

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well it doesnt work in se anyway

Yes but your spell spams the error log pretty much - hard for other modders to concentrate on real issues then.

Regarding the broken vanilla thread Control - as long as this is not fixed what does SLSO provide to SE gameplay other than that?

38 minutes ago, zaira said:

Yes but your spell spams the error log pretty much - hard for other modders to concentrate on real issues then.

Regarding the broken vanilla thread Control - as long as this is not fixed what does SLSO provide to SE gameplay other than that?

hm... nothing i guess, its all about sex and orgasms

7 hours ago, zaira said:

did not explain how he found them in LE I see no way to find them in SE

It's a nasty job.

Pull apart Papyrus parser until you find table for C++ thunks.

Then step through Papyrus execution to find call into the function you want, in this case Game.GetForm()

But it may be you can simply call that functionality outside the C++ and pass in the values?

Hiyah.

Thanks for this absolutly wonderfull mod i discovered today and which changes completly my Skyrim for the better :)

Though i'can't figure out one thing. I enabled the option "Animation changes/ends when the male NPC orgasms" 

This works... NPC is emptying his "arousal bar" in my poor PC character and SL stage anim advances to the last. But there... it doesnt stop completly. I must press [Space] one time or [END] to finish the happy moment.

QUESTION >> is this intended to work that way or is it a way to cut completly the anim until the charcacters (PC and NPC) stand up like in the classic SexLab ?

2 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hiyah.

Thanks for this absolutly wonderfull mod i discovered today and which changes completly my Skyrim for the better :)

Though i'can't figure out one thing. I enabled the option "Animation changes/ends when the male NPC orgasms" 

This works... NPC is emptying his "arousal bar" in my poor PC character and SL stage anim advances to the last. But there... it doesnt stop completly. I must press [Space] one time or [END] to finish the happy moment.

QUESTION >> is this intended to work that way or is it a way to cut completly the anim until the charcacters (PC and NPC) stand up like in the classic SexLab ?

this intended to work that way

On 5/2/2020 at 1:38 AM, budibola said:

hello, is there a way to play the slso game when the sex is forced/rape?

thx

i meant i still regen stamina while im the victim of the sex

EDIT: found the solution by 7osisg4d, i was reading this: 

it can be tweaked with sexlabutilone

btw, thx for this awesome SLSO mod

On 4/10/2020 at 1:00 AM, Ed86 said:

yes

no

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to add, I've been using SLSO without the SLA patch, and that has fixed my problem of timerate constantly resetting to near zero. So I believe there's something about the patch that messes with proper time rate progression. Just letting you know.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, zaira said:

there, should remove errors, try

Scripts.zip

On 5/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, chipstick said:

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to add, I've been using SLSO without the SLA patch, and that has fixed my problem of timerate constantly resetting to near zero. So I believe there's something about the patch that messes with proper time rate progression. Just letting you know.

well... im not sure what does "proper time rate progression" mean, but if youre fine then ok

On 4/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, ParsleyParakeet said:

After just a few testruns of this mod in conjunction to Radiant Prostitution I can already tell I'm loving this. Can make every repeat of a scene feel new and fresh since you hold the controls for how long it'll last to a degree, and it just immerses the crap outta me ❤️
I can't wait until sub/dom mods notice what a gem this is and begin integrating it.

I guess it's a matter of getting used to the mechanics, but it still feels just a bit off. Talking primarily about the stamina bar. The magica bar is genius and I love what it represents, but it feels like it's hard to tell what kinda effect I'm getting by draining my stamina bar trying to please either partner. Feels a bit unpredictable and unresponsive somehow.

The only real issue I'm having with it so far though is that 'Shift+Spacebar' sometimes breaks the animation set. It makes the player character stand upright and stop animating, but the rest of the scene continues as if nothing happened. It's not a constant error, it only happens once in a while. Can't use the sexlab hotkey to return actors to the default position to fix it either. Only fix I found was to change animation set with 'O'.

That small error aside I love the everloving heck out of this mod and can't wait to see how it'll spice things up when it comes to Sexlab animations. Well done!

Edit: Oh and also really interested in the implications of scenes being governed by your magica and stamina stats. Gives a whole new reason to level, and choose carefully what to level. I wonder, do you have plans to incorporate Hp somehow into this as well? -Not directly of course, but more as a governing stat for some aspect of animations. Because right now what you're doing is basically to incentivise levelling stamina and magica over Hp. 

how did you make it detectable to radiant prostitution ..??

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

how can i make radiant prostitution ..get affected by this mod ..that the npc must cum to give the pc the gold amount !!?? 

you need to make  RP detect SexLabOrgasmSeparate event

There is something really weird going on with this mod in my game since I updated to 1.6.3. Now males can have multiple orgasms and that's not how it's supposed to work. What do you think the problem is? Can I fix it by making a clean save without SLSO?

Thanks for the great mod! I have a quick question about SLSO and DD belt...

My PC still manages to reach orgasm (as in arousal resets to 0) while belted, even though "Devious Orgasm" in SLSO MCM is unchecked.  Is this behavior related to PC's lewdness or other factors?

edit: I'm using SLSO LE 1.6.3.

3 hours ago, DaveW said:

Thanks for the great mod! I have a quick question about SLSO and DD belt...

My PC still manages to reach orgasm (as in arousal resets to 0) while belted, even though "Devious Orgasm" in SLSO MCM is unchecked.  Is this behavior related to PC's lewdness or other factors?

edit: I'm using SLSO LE 1.6.3.

Do you have estrus chaurus by any chance ?  If I recall correctly there was a totally unrelated mod that caused this

On 5/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, mangalo said:

Do you have estrus chaurus by any chance ?  If I recall correctly there was a totally unrelated mod that caused this

Thanks for your reply!  No I do not use Estrus Chaurus, but yeah there is probably a mod conflict in my setup.  I'll probably need to remove some mods and go through the process of elimination.

For reference, here's my mod list:

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
SkyUI
SkyUI - show armor slots v5
Extended UI
Souls Quick Menu V1.11-72238-1-20
Immersive HUD - iHUD
iActivate
moreHUD
JContainers
Better Dialogue Controls
Better MessageBox Controls
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
RaceMenu v3-4
AddItemMenu 28
Skyrim Search Plugin
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Bodychange
Maevan2s Eye Brows
KS Hairdos Renewal
Cute Eyes
Immersive First Person View
Enhanced Camera 1.4-57859-1-4
FNIS Behavior
FNIS PCEA2 1.3-71055-1-3
Realistic Force
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT BnB Physics - No collision
HDT HighHeel beta0
Heels Sound 1.5
Better Vampires 8.3
Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
SexLab SOS
Modern Brawl Bug Fix
Summermyst v300-80918-3-00
Ordinator v926-68425-9-26
Imperious Races of Skyrim v724-61218-7-24
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100-68425-
Apocalypse v936-16225-9-36
Dual Wield Parrying SKSE 3 1 beta
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Enhanced Lights and FX-27043-3-04
Jaxonz Named Save
Jaxonz Renamer
Jaxonz Positioner
SexLab Defeat v5.3.5
Keepsakes 2.0-67831-2-0
Grimy Plugin
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS
AMatterOfTime_v2_0_10-44091-v2-0-10
Unique Uniques
NPC Death Alert
Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0-10753-5-0
Female Facial Animation
Simple Sitting Idle Animation 02-42656-0-94
NobeBed02CollisionFix v11
Wiseman303's Flora Fixes
Skyrim Performance PLUS
Same Walk and Run Speeds - Lite
Blocking Animation Pack v1.7-64510-1-7
Disable Combat Boundary
UnderPants
Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim v2.1
Read And Learn Speechcraft
Immersive Speechcraft
Vals Crafting Meltdown Full English
No Enchantment Restrictions v1-0
A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
PapyrusUtil v33
SexLab Framework v162 FULL
SexLab Hide Crosshair Reference
SexLab Aroused eXtended 29
SexLab Nusbie Voices - low vol
SexLab AnimLoader
SexLab AnimLoader nazonootokos
SexLab AnimLoader NibblesAnims 4.61
SexLab AnimLoader BakaFactory v2.8
SexLab Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]
SexLab Separate Orgasm v1.6.3
SexLab Separate Orgasm voices
SexLab Drip when Aroused
SexLab Scent of Sex 1.4h
SexLab HHE LE V2.83 - English
SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
SexLab Beeing Female
SexLab Blush v1.3
SexLab Blush CE_v1.1
SexLab Idles - v3
Cover Self-87130-2-0
SexLab DDa 3.0
SexLab DDi 4.3a
SexLab DDe 4.3a
SexLab DD Piercing SLOT 49 V1.1
SexLab Disparity v14.4
SexLab Disparity DD-orgasm-patch-for-V14.4
SexLab Shrines 1.6
SexLab Theft and Seduction.v2.15
SexLab yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.1)
SexLab yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328
SexLab Stats Manipulator
Laura's Bondage Shop v3.13
SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2
SlaveTats - Nordic Warmaiden Hair v2.0 - Armpits
Equipable Stockings v0.1
Slavetats Render Tattoos v1
WetFunctionRedux 39
FleshFX
Holidays v2_0-64820-2-0
Wonders of Weather
JKs Skyrim all in one-61035-2
JKs Skyrim USLEEP 3.05 Compatibility Patch-61035-2-1
Legendary cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt
Winterhold Rebuild-50491-9
Run For Your Lives-23906-3-0-1557702391
Extensible Follower Framework v4-0
3DNPC v3.2-8429-v3-2
3DNPC EFF Patch by Noozbar tested on EFF v4 beta
SexLab DFollowers Continued 2.10
Inconsequential NPCs 1 dot 9e
UIExtensions v1-2
Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition
Save the Dark Brotherhood
The Paarthurnax Dilemma
Royal Bloodline -22565-2-5
Moonlight Tales
Go to bed 1.5.2a
Bijin AIO - Warmaidens Wives NPCs
Toccata as Elisif v1.3-61140-1-3
Seranaholic v1.8-38326-1-8
Valerica-38326-1-7
Males of Skyrim v1.3 - BSA Ver-61937-1-3
Kaidan 2.2-92811-1-2-1565564960
thievesguild armor and guild master replacers
Bikini-Trouble
Haru Bondage CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE 1.0.0
FFXI Miqote undergarment
Celes Rogue Armor
Rogue Armor
DEM Dark Passion CBBE HDT BS NIO
Dem Collection CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE
DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO
Tifa FF7 CBBE HDT Bodyslide
Enio Vampire Hunter -Demon Fet-
KS Jewelry

10 minutes ago, DaveW said:

Thanks for your reply!  No I do not use Estrus Chaurus, but yeah there is probably a mod conflict in my setup.  I'll probably need to remove some mods and go through the process of elimination.

For reference, here's my mod list:

Reveal hidden contents

i think someone said that blush when aroused resets arousal to 0 after sex