Hi,

I've encountered a little problem: the position of the slso widgets (mostly widget 1) is randomly shifting along the horizontal axis. Manually adjusting the sliders in the mcm works temporally but eventually the misalignment happens again.

Does someone know how to solve this problem?

Would it be possible to play the voices for enjoyment even when the player character is a victim in the animation, provided she's actually enjoying herself?

I tried to see if I could edit a script to do that for personal use, but it looks like compiling scripts in Skyrim is way tougher than it was for Oblivion and Fallout.

This section from SLSO_SpellVoiceScript looks like it might affect what I'm talking about, though:

if FullEnjoyment > 9			;orgasm
	mySFX = (SoundContainer.GetAt(1) As formlist).GetAt(0) As Sound
elseif IsVictim					;pain
	mySFX = (SoundContainer.GetAt(2) As formlist).GetAt(0) As Sound
else							;normal
	if (SoundContainer.GetAt(0) As formlist).GetSize() != 10 || JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_enjoymentbased") != 1
		FullEnjoyment = 0
	endif
	mySFX = (SoundContainer.GetAt(0) As formlist).GetAt(FullEnjoyment) As Sound
endif

So, with the second section (elsif IsVictim), maybe play the "pain" sounds if the character isn't enjoying it, but switch over when enjoyment starts rising?

15 hours ago, emes said:

Would it be possible to play the voices for enjoyment even when the player character is a victim in the animation, provided she's actually enjoying herself?

I tried to see if I could edit a script to do that for personal use, but it looks like compiling scripts in Skyrim is way tougher than it was for Oblivion and Fallout.

This section from SLSO_SpellVoiceScript looks like it might affect what I'm talking about, though:

if FullEnjoyment > 9			;orgasm
elseif IsVictim					;pain
else							;normal
	if (SoundContainer.GetAt(0) As formlist).GetSize() != 10 || JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "sl_voice_enjoymentbased") != 1
		FullEnjoyment = 0
	endif
endif

So, with the second section (elsif IsVictim), maybe play the "pain" sounds if the character isn't enjoying it, but switch over when enjoyment starts rising?

there

if FullEnjoyment > 9									;orgasm
					elseif IsVictim && FullEnjoyment < 5					;pain
					else													;normal
							FullEnjoyment = 0
						endif
					endif

SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.7z

Hi- Im running into an issue where in >2 actors animations, not only will the action buttons stop working after one of the actors orgasms, but if the player orgasms it seems to occassionally stop the others from orgasming, resulting in an endless animation (have to load earlier save). This is particularly frustrating when they are aggressors or combat based acts, as that requires loading back much further. Not sure what is causing this but if its a known issue, any kind of fix is welcome. Im surprised there isnt an MCM option to force climax/end animations.

2 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Hi- Im running into an issue where in >2 actors animations, not only will the action buttons stop working after one of the actors orgasms, but if the player orgasms it seems to occassionally stop the others from orgasming, resulting in an endless animation (have to load earlier save). This is particularly frustrating when they are aggressors or combat based acts, as that requires loading back much further. Not sure what is causing this but if its a known issue, any kind of fix is welcome. Im surprised there isnt an MCM option to force climax/end animations.

that sounds like mod conflict

you can end sexlab animations with End key, unless you have disable animations control, then ... wait or alt+f4

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

an issue where in >2 actors animations, not only will the action buttons stop working after one of the actors orgasms

Isn't that part by design?

Or rather, in 3+ actor scenes, the buttons are always disabled.

That is what I see.

I suggested changing this to simply apply the player actions to all other NPCs (or the PC, depending on the button) and Ed was basically, "No way, that is wrong."

So that would suggest that disabled buttons for all scenes that aren't solo or duo is the mod working exactly as intended.

If the buttons do work for 3+ actor scenes, that would be a bug?

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Isn't that part by design?

Or rather, in 3+ actor scenes, the buttons are always disabled.

That is what I see.

I suggested changing this to simply apply the player actions to all other NPCs (or the PC, depending on the button) and Ed was basically, "No way, that is wrong."

So that would suggest that disabled buttons for all scenes that aren't solo or duo is the mod working exactly as intended.

If the buttons do work for 3+ actor scenes, that would be a bug?

no... buttons always working, but in >2 actor animations you can only use them on yourself

if JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_enabled") == 1 && (controller.HasPlayer || JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_npc_enabled", 0) == 1)
		if controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()).GetActorRef() == Game.GetPlayer()
;			SexLab.Log(" SLSO Setup() Player, enabling hotkeys")
			self.RegisterForKey(JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "hotkey_edge"))
;			self.RegisterForKey(JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "hotkey_orgasm"))
			self.RegisterForKey(JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "hotkey_bonusenjoyment"))
		endif

Function Game(string var = "")
	;float bench = game.GetRealHoursPassed()
	Actor PartnerRef = none
	float FullEnjoymentMOD = PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()).GetFullEnjoyment() as float)/30, 1.0, 3.0)
	float mod

if GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Magicka") > 0.25 && MentallyBroken == true
		MentallyBroken = false
	EndIf

;PC only (hotkey)
	;raise enjoyment
	If var == "Stamina"
		If MentallyBroken == false
			mod = GetModSelfSta
			If GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Stamina") > 0.10
				;self
				if (controller.ActorCount == 1 || Input.IsKeyPressed(JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "hotkey_utility")))
					ModEnjoyment(GetTargetActor(), mod, FullEnjoymentMOD)
					PartnerRef = GetTargetActor()
				;partner
				elseif controller.ActorCount == 2
					ModEnjoyment(PartnerReference, mod, FullEnjoymentMOD)
					PartnerRef = PartnerReference
				else
					return
				endif
			EndIf
		EndIf

;PC only (hotkey)
	;edge
	ElseIf var == "Magicka"
		;Edge
		;self
		if MentallyBroken == false
			if controller.ActorCount == 1 || Input.IsKeyPressed(JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "hotkey_utility"))
				mod = GetModSelfMag
				If GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Magicka") > 0.10
					GetTargetActor().DamageActorValue("Magicka", GetTargetActor().GetBaseActorValue("Magicka")/(10-mod)*0.5)
					controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()).HoldOut()
				EndIf

;partner
			Elseif controller.ActorCount == 2
				mod = GetModSelfSta
				If GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Stamina") > 0.10
					GetTargetActor().DamageActorValue("Stamina", GetTargetActor().GetBaseActorValue("Stamina")/(10+mod)*0.5)
					controller.ActorAlias(PartnerReference).HoldOut()
					PartnerRef = PartnerReference
				EndIf
			Else
				return
			EndIf
		EndIf

Hmm... I will try End key next time. Is there a reason some of these creatures would get to maybe 80-90% of the way to climax and then the bars just completely stop moving? That's what is happening to me- even the player bar began to fill up again after a time (this animation went on for like, half an hour x.x) but neither of the creatures would reach climax.

14 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

Hmm... I will try End key next time. Is there a reason some of these creatures would get to maybe 80-90% of the way to climax and then the bars just completely stop moving? That's what is happening to me- even the player bar began to fill up again after a time (this animation went on for like, half an hour x.x) but neither of the creatures would reach climax.

hm...... maybe..... they have entered mental broken state, and cant do anything, and you have disabled passive enjoyment gains so its stuck?

25 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

hm...... maybe..... they have entered mental broken state, and cant do anything, and you have disabled passive enjoyment gains so its stuck?

Let me double check my MCM settings but I don't think I've disabled anything that had 'gains'. Can aggressors hit a mental broken state? (I also figured eventually the scene would progress/end because they run out of stamina, as based on the MCM that seems to be a feature but I've never seen this happen as of yet)

8 hours ago, decaluka said:

Then does that mean the mod isn't officially compatible with SLIF? Or should we just let this patch overwite the other one?

who knows

i think someone said slif patch already has slso support

1 hour ago, Chroom22 said:

So when my character doesn't orgasm in a a sex scene why does their arousal still go down as if it did? Is there a way to prevent this? Using SLAR.

because you have overwritten slso sla patch, or have a mod that resets it after sex

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does this also happen in SLAX?

I've had that experience and yes, it does drop to zero when any actor in the scene orgasms, not just mine. Basically it's treating any orgasm during the scene as coming from my character as well as from the character that is actually having the orgasm.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does this also happen in SLAX?

Using SLAX now. Nothing's working so far. Still debugging.

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

because you have overwritten slso sla patch, or have a mod that resets it after sex

the only file in my list that overwrites anything is the open mouth patch And SLAX but I've tried moving them above SLSO to make sure. I also made sure the SLA patch is installed but again, nothing. I've made sure SLAX and SLSO are at the bottom of the load order as well. It's likely a mod but I have dozens that involve SLA like Dripping when Aroused, Blush when aroused, Aroused Creatures ect. I guess I can just disable them and test however.

Blush When Aroused was the antagonist here. Not surprised since it has some other features that are broken.

2 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Using SLAX now. Nothing's working so far. Still debugging.

I'm not sure yet whether SLAX needs updating to work with latest SLSO or not.

In theory not. In practice, perhaps it does.

Will probably be a few days before I get a chance to look at this properly though.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not sure yet whether SLAX needs updating to work with latest SLSO or not.

In theory not. In practice, perhaps it does.

Will probably be a few days before I get a chance to look at this properly though.

After removing BwA I've had 0 issues with it and it's been working fine.

Not gonna say it's flawless though because I'll likely run into some issue knowing Skyrim.

My script engine is going crazy.  I'm getting this after a clean install of SLSO.  Any idea what could be causing this?

In the game, whether an actor is blocked or not it looks like they can't finish until SL  stage change.  Then when the stage changes they get instantaneous multiples like this message, even when they should be orgasm blocked.

image.png.24380c91f041a156bf880c6228a44050.png

image.png.292d9429260586a54f034466bb45d9ad.png

Males have a much harder time finishing and don't get instant multiples like this, but even when finishing right at the end of a scene they usually maintain very high arousal.