On 10/31/2020 at 5:08 AM, TheArchlich said:

So how do I prevent PC from cumming?

I tried holding the edge key.

I tried disabling the arousal gain from animation.

I tried unchecking the PC is allowed to cum option.

And no mater what she always has an orgasm during a SL animation.

Which version of SLA are you using?

Check your mod install order. Is SLSO overwriting SLA/Sexlab or the other way around? SLSO should be last, unless I think you use SLAX.

I tested this "PC is allowed to cum" option and it worked very well for me.

But this: "I tried holding the edge key." is wrong, you need to click it repeatedly, not hold it. And it should be shift + right-click, otherwise you edge partner, not PC.

Just an idea to build on this awesome mod..

1. Could be modifiers implemented to change the enjoyment value on the fly, depending on the pose some would give more or less?  That would be another option for edging, if it is too hot, change position.....Or give random attributes to npc some likes oral some something different, just to spice up a bit? 

2. Also for the PC maybe set rules, like easily getting aroused (higher enjoyment) or frigid (slower enjoyment gain) or prefer oral or prefer this and that...

3. This not really an idea just noticed for npcs it does not show the widgets (when two npc in the works) could that be seen as well?

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

Orgasm doesn't reduce arousal ? for female only ??

A: use included SLA patch

installed 

A: congrats, you've reached hidden nympho achievement

how to reset this ...or cure my pc from this ..!?

many thanks in advance ..

use my sexlab sexshrines to slowly reduce character lewdness

or sexlab manipulator and set lewdness to low value/0

8 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

many thanks for the support ...but all the female npc & pc  doesn't reach 0 after orgasm

There is an MCM setting for this mod to change base exposure loss on orgasm.

Maybe you have it on 20 and you want it to be at 100 (to set arousal to 0)

Greetings, I tried using this mod but I have a problem with my character disappearing when a sex scene starts.

After a first install I'm able to trigger one sex scene normally and it plays out, but if a new one triggers it makes my character blink out a couple of times and stays invisible.

Reloading the save brings my character back, with the particularity that the mesh would look as if it was reassembling its vertices back into place (like from being torn apart). and if a sexlab scene starts with it, it dissapears again.

I noticed that, after "disappearing", other NPCs would look at the ground if they were supposedly looking at my character, and in first person view the POV would be pinned to the ground. Almost as if the character was compressed into a single point and pinned to the ground.

Sorry if this was answered before and thanks in advance for your help.

39 minutes ago, zatrapa said:

Greetings, I tried using this mod but I have a problem with my character disappearing when a sex scene starts.

After a first install I'm able to trigger one sex scene normally and it plays out, but if a new one triggers it makes my character blink out a couple of times and stays invisible.

Reloading the save brings my character back, with the particularity that the mesh would look as if it was reassembling its vertices back into place (like from being torn apart). and if a sexlab scene starts with it, it dissapears again.

I noticed that, after "disappearing", other NPCs would look at the ground if they were supposedly looking at my character, and in first person view the POV would be pinned to the ground. Almost as if the character was compressed into a single point and pinned to the ground.

not this mod problem

disable sexlab scaling/ reinstall game

On 11/17/2020 at 9:21 AM, zatrapa said:

THis is SexLab ++ problem remove it. Very buggy mod

There appears to be a conflict between this mod and Sexlab Utility Plus that causes the PC to setscale to 0.1 after sex finishes. Either mod alone has no problem, but both together with SLSO overwriting Utility Plus shrinks the PC. If Utility overwrites SLSO it doesn't happen.

2 hours ago, Xiaron said:

There appears to be a conflict between this mod and Sexlab Utility Plus that causes the PC to setscale to 0.1 after sex finishes. Either mod alone has no problem, but both together with SLSO overwriting Utility Plus shrinks the PC. If Utility overwrites SLSO it doesn't happen.

pls do more research before posting anything, Sexlab Utility Plus should always overwrite everything!!! here for lazy bums ...