On 8/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, shiagwen said:

another attempt to understand this mod.

what i can understand is this situation :

pc has to "work hard " to get the npc to a climax. this way the animation steps sometimes backwards to get more time. so the animations are longer then normal.

during this ride the pc may have an orgasm or maybe two, doesnt matter, the npc needs to get one. if the npc has one and the pc not, the animation may end or not, depending if the pc wants to have an orgasm too or not.

what i dont understand and what happened in my game regularly is this :

the npc starts with already 3/4 filled widget

the npc gets his orgasm at 1/4 of the animation

the pc widget deosnt move at all

etc.

maybe someone can explain whats going on in the widgets..

Are you using Arousal Based  Match Maker? Can I suggest trying it? You can set the level of arousal required before actors become "candidates" for shagging.

In my game, I have tweaked the total time duration of the anim to correspond with the amount of arousal actors have before they start shagging. For instance, Arousal 20 in ABMM will have them shagging a bit earlier but the total time duration I have set in Sexlab equates a pretty decent and respectable shag before the male cums. I also have the scene advance when male blows his load for realism, doesn't happen often unless I happen across some extra randy NPC's in a tavern and their Arousal is already pretty high.

Some of the other stuff you have going on is a bit strange though.

On 8/3/2020 at 7:58 AM, shiagwen said:

another attempt to understand this mod.

what i can understand is this situation :

pc has to "work hard " to get the npc to a climax. this way the animation steps sometimes backwards to get more time. so the animations are longer then normal.

during this ride the pc may have an orgasm or maybe two, doesnt matter, the npc needs to get one. if the npc has one and the pc not, the animation may end or not, depending if the pc wants to have an orgasm too or not.

what i dont understand and what happened in my game regularly is this :

the npc starts with already 3/4 filled widget

the npc gets his orgasm at 1/4 of the animation

the pc widget deosnt move at all

etc.

maybe someone can explain whats going on in the widgets..

You need to use the MCM. There are too many settings to know why that is happening to you. Maybe you used the wrong arousal modifier and have 0 arousal. Maybe your skills are too low. You can really get a lot of different behavior from the mod by changing the MCM settings, so just change them until you like what happens.

11 hours ago, DayTri said:

You need to use the MCM. There are too many settings to know why that is happening to you. Maybe you used the wrong arousal modifier and have 0 arousal. Maybe your skills are too low. You can really get a lot of different behavior from the mod by changing the MCM settings, so just change them until you like what happens.

i have the feeling that arousal never works as it should. many mods use it. if you set arousal above 0 in mcm,  for example solification in DCUR , you make 10 in mcm, but the npcs who are above this value react as if they are under this value. i got this in so many games with different mods. the old arousal worked quite correct, but since fishburgers redux this happens, and lupines extended doesnt change that. so, you are right, i generally leave arousal at zero. 

maybe i give the mod another try and play with the settings.  generally this idea to make sex not automatic, but individually and the pc has to work to make the npc come is a very realistic feature.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i have the feeling that arousal never works as it should. many mods use it. if you set arousal above 0 in mcm,  for example solification in DCUR , you make 10 in mcm, but the npcs who are above this value react as if they are under this value. i got this in so many games with different mods. the old arousal worked quite correct, but since fishburgers redux this happens, and lupines extended doesnt change that. so, you are right, i generally leave arousal at zero. 

Currently, SLAX doesn't update NPCs with respect to naked PC without the patch. You need to put in the patch for that. NPCs update each other just fine without it.

Eventually, I will update it properly, and there are some other things being fixed or improved.

But...

SLAX may not update NPCs if they see an naked PC (which the patch fixes) but NPC to NPC works fine.

And the generated values appear to be as expected.

Lots of people have checked this. It's the same for SLAR.

If you have NPCs reacting backwards in DCL, I would blame DCL.

There are different ways for a mod to establish arousal. StorageUtil, or via the faction rank, or explicitly calling an update.

I don't see any wrong arousal behavior with SLSO.

Perhaps you can clarify exactly what you see, in what mods?

You can see the arousal of the PC clearly in the MCM for SLAX/SLAR.

SLSO does not treat rape the same as consensual sex when it comes to arousal and orgasms.

However, some mods set the victim flag when they should not.

I wonder if this is related to your experiences?

54 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

maybe i give the mod another try and play with the settings.  generally this idea to make sex not automatic, but individually and the pc has to work to make the npc come is a very realistic feature.

problem is not in SLA, no matter who does what with SLA you still will get broken arousal, problem in your mods, because those mods were written that way( game launches and doesnt crash - good enough) and havent updated for years

9 hours ago, asdgadsafdasa said:

Any idea why my character becomes incredibly small before anims starts, and always after they end? So small it was really difficult to notice, though I disappeared

you have actor scale resizing in sexlab mcm, or w/e its called

and maybe some other mod that changes character scaling

I just updated today and for some reason now I can't see the widget for the player only. I see the npc widget just fine. ive done updates on this mod before and made sure nothing was overwriting it, so im not sure what happened. I looked through the mcm but nothing seems to be working. 

Seems not just to be my character not showing, just that only 1 person is showing at a time instead of both together. When i just had a sex scene with a ghost, the ghosts widget didnt show but my characters did. It favors showing the NPC widget only though.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:57 PM, pandaling said:

I just updated today and for some reason now I can't see the widget for the player only. I see the npc widget just fine. ive done updates on this mod before and made sure nothing was overwriting it, so im not sure what happened. I looked through the mcm but nothing seems to be working. 

Seems not just to be my character not showing, just that only 1 person is showing at a time instead of both together. When i just had a sex scene with a ghost, the ghosts widget didnt show but my characters did. It favors showing the NPC widget only though.

Mine is actually not showing up at all anymore on new games. No idea what happened but I dont see any widgets and the show widget key doesnt work.

I encountered a small problem. In my game, the mod seems to work normally, and the sexual arousal is normally reduced after the orgasm, but after the animation ends, the sexual arousal suddenly jumps to 99 or 100, not sure if it is caused by other mods.
In addition, I’m not sure if it’s easy to implement, and whether it’s possible to add the parameter "about sexual arousal affect enjoyment". I want to use the formula for the effect of sexual desire percentage, but 2% is too little. Or tell me where to modify it?
(Mother tongue is not English, I hope you can understand... XD)

56 minutes ago, 321145510 said:

I encountered a small problem. In my game, the mod seems to work normally, and the sexual arousal is normally reduced after the orgasm, but after the animation ends, the sexual arousal suddenly jumps to 99 or 100, not sure if it is caused by other mods.
In addition, I’m not sure if it’s easy to implement, and whether it’s possible to add the parameter "about sexual arousal affect enjoyment". I want to use the formula for the effect of sexual desire percentage, but 2% is too little. Or tell me where to modify it?
(Mother tongue is not English, I hope you can understand... XD)

its other mod

not really, i would guess you need to modify either sslactoralias or slsogame script

• 2 weeks later...

Yes hi there, i wanted to ask a few questions about this mod, i have been trying to use this for a while and i had a lot of problems with it. First of all i really like the idea of this mod and i really want to use it without problems. So here goes: Ever since installing this mod i have been having ctd's constantly, the longest i was able to play with this mod active was about one and a half hour. So what gives. I am easily able to play 4 to 6 hours without this mod active, and admitted i do have a ctd once in a while but not daily. And certainly not every hour. So my question would be, is there any mod or anything that could conflict with this mod because even if this mod would not be the entire problem it most certainly is part of the problem. Because you know what they say, if it looks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then it most certainly is not a damn goose.

With high regards,

Reinyn

6 hours ago, reinyn said:

Yes hi there, i wanted to ask a few questions about this mod, i have been trying to use this for a while and i had a lot of problems with it. First of all i really like the idea of this mod and i really want to use it without problems. So here goes: Ever since installing this mod i have been having ctd's constantly, the longest i was able to play with this mod active was about one and a half hour. So what gives. I am easily able to play 4 to 6 hours without this mod active, and admitted i do have a ctd once in a while but not daily. And certainly not every hour. So my question would be, is there any mod or anything that could conflict with this mod because even if this mod would not be the entire problem it most certainly is part of the problem. Because you know what they say, if it looks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck then it most certainly is not a damn goose.

With high regards,

Reinyn

It's not normal, no reason for this mod to cause CTD. You should post your papyrus log then it should be possible to find the issue.

---

@Ed86 the new version of BonusEnjoyment function is very nice, thanks

23 hours ago, DayTri said:

It's not normal, no reason for this mod to cause CTD. You should post your papyrus log then it should be possible to find the issue.

---

@Ed86 the new version of BonusEnjoyment function is very nice, thanks

Alright, i don't know for sure if it is this mod or not. All i know is that with this mod activated i mostly ctd in under one hour. And without this mod activated i can pretty much play as long as i want. right now i do have a few papyrus files and my load order. The one without sexlab seperate orgasms is called without sse the other one is with sse and the third one is the load order i used for today's session. I have seen quite a few errors so i have absolutely no idea what is going on. Thanks for checking on this.

With high regards,

Reinyn

Papyrus.0 with sse.log Papyrus.0.1 without sse.log LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-08-27T21-27-59.txt

12 hours ago, reinyn said:

Alright, i don't know for sure if it is this mod or not. All i know is that with this mod activated i mostly ctd in under one hour. And without this mod activated i can pretty much play as long as i want. right now i do have a few papyrus files and my load order. The one without sexlab seperate orgasms is called without sse the other one is with sse and the third one is the load order i used for today's session. I have seen quite a few errors so i have absolutely no idea what is going on. Thanks for checking on this.

With high regards,

Reinyn

Papyrus.0 with sse.log 341.63 kB · 1 download Papyrus.0.1 without sse.log 370.67 kB · 1 download LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-08-27T21-27-59.txt 3.72 kB · 1 download

OK look at the log "with sse" (you meant sso right? You aren't trying to use this LE mod w/ SE?)

You can see some errors very close to the crash. Sexlab is trying to call global function from FNIS called fnis.VersionCompare(). That is happening when you go to some MCM page. Seems like the problem is in the FNIS script in your load somehow. Are you sure you have FNIS and it's the right version? What version of FNIS does it show in the sexlab MCM?

16 minutes ago, DayTri said:

OK look at the log "with sse" (you meant sso right? You aren't trying to use this LE mod w/ SE?)

You can see some errors very close to the crash. Sexlab is trying to call global function from FNIS called fnis.VersionCompare(). That is happening when you go to some MCM page. Seems like the problem is in the FNIS script in your load somehow. Are you sure you have FNIS and it's the right version? What version of FNIS does it show in the sexlab MCM?

I just think you hit the nail right on the head. The version i am using is called FNIS 6.01 and the one my MCM thinks i am using is called FNIS 5.4. So, thanks for pointing this one out but how do i solve this little problem? And no i am using oldrim.

With high regards,

Reinyn

8 hours ago, reinyn said:

I just think you hit the nail right on the head. The version i am using is called FNIS 6.01 and the one my MCM thinks i am using is called FNIS 5.4. So, thanks for pointing this one out but how do i solve this little problem? And no i am using oldrim.

With high regards,

Reinyn

Actually I checked and the Sexlab MCM just has a flag for if the version is > 5.4 so that doesn't really help.

But, there's no 6.01 in the changelog for FNIS, 6.0 and 6.1 are both from 2015. Is your installation really that old?

8 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Actually I checked and the Sexlab MCM just has a flag for if the version is > 5.4 so that doesn't really help.

But, there's no 6.01 in the changelog for FNIS, 6.0 and 6.1 are both from 2015. Is your installation really that old?

When it comes to the age of this installation, let me put it like this. Most of the time i backup all of my mods on a external hard drive so that i can see what i have installed if my laptop breaks down. I have this laptop ever since 2016 and just used all the mods i had on the external hard drive at the time. But the nexus mod manager i use does not show updates for those mods because they where redownloaded from that hard drive instead of from the nexus site itself. As for the version it really does say FNIS 6_0_1

However, if it is not the FNIS version, what could it be then?

With high regards,

Reinyn

11 hours ago, reinyn said:

When it comes to the age of this installation, let me put it like this. Most of the time i backup all of my mods on a external hard drive so that i can see what i have installed if my laptop breaks down. I have this laptop ever since 2016 and just used all the mods i had on the external hard drive at the time. But the nexus mod manager i use does not show updates for those mods because they where redownloaded from that hard drive instead of from the nexus site itself. As for the version it really does say FNIS 6_0_1

However, if it is not the FNIS version, what could it be then?

With high regards,

Reinyn

just give up and CTD, no one will bother studying crashdumps to find cause