hello, new to this mod.

utility hotkey doesnt seem to work...

im trying to rise own enjoyement, but no matter what key i chose for utility, utility + click does not rise own ejomenet.... at least not during mastubartion. M1 sure worked on others though.

am i doing anything wrong ?

shift + click

h + click

ctrl + click

nothing seems to rise own enjoyement during masturbation

7 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

hello, new to this mod.

utility hotkey doesnt seem to work...

im trying to rise own enjoyement, but no matter what key i chose for utility, utility + click does not rise own ejomenet.... at least not during mastubartion. M1 sure worked on others though.

am i doing anything wrong ?

shift + click

h + click

ctrl + click

nothing seems to rise own enjoyement during masturbation

u dont need utility during masturbation

Hello,

my character cant reach orgasm, anyhow at all (slax says last orgasm was before installing this mod).

i also cannot fill the bar to right no matter how badly im trying. im clicking, holding shift while clicking, it has no any effect on the widget what so ever, but smina and magicka are being spent.

am i doing something wrong ? why i cant reach orgasm in a video game ??

maybe is because of nymphomania ? how do i know if im a nympho ?

If i tick that a scene MUST end with orgasm, then arousal goes down right after masturbation, but if i dont check that button, its always 0 orgasm this playthrough

19 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

am i doing something wrong ? why i cant reach orgasm in a video game ??

maybe is because of nymphomania ? how do i know if im a nympho ?

It's not that.

Possibly, SLAX scripts have been overwritten by SLSO or some other mod? Check that is not the case.

However, that is probably not your issue either.

Nympho's get enjoyment, and you aren't getting any, hence no orgasms. That is most likely a SLSO problem.

The lack of any change in the bar, despite clicking - and usually clicking without SHIFT makes a bar go up - means your SLSO isn't working.

As we know SLSO normally works, it's most likely an install problem of some sort.

Either SLSO thinks your animations are not very sexy, or it's not working itself.

Just to see, enable the passive increases and disable the chance to decrease on low skill. See if that helps.

If it doesn't, or you'd already tried that, it's an SLSO install problem.

If it does, the problem might be in your animation tags being missing/broken/weird, or could still be in your SLSO install.

Check your animation tags in SexLab. Do they look correct?

Let's assume that they do.

Maybe there's a problem with your SLAL?

Try re-registering. Try rebuilding SexLab registry.

No different?

In that case, uninstall SLSO and SLAX, clean save, save clean and remove orphan scripts.

Then reinstall SLSO, then SLAX. Make sure SLAX gets to overwrite if there are file conflicts.

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not that.

Possibly, SLAX scripts have been overwritten by SLSO or some other mod? Check that is not the case.

However, that is probably not your issue either.

Nympho's get enjoyment, and you aren't getting any, hence no orgasms. That is most likely a SLSO problem.

The lack of any change in the bar, despite clicking - and usually clicking without SHIFT makes a bar go up - means your SLSO isn't working.

As we know SLSO normally works, it's most likely an install problem of some sort.

Either SLSO thinks your animations are not very sexy, or it's not working itself.

Just to see, enable the passive increases and disable the chance to decrease on low skill. See if that helps.

If it doesn't, or you'd already tried that, it's an SLSO install problem.

If it does, the problem might be in your animation tags being missing/broken/weird, or could still be in your SLSO install.

In that case, uninstall SLSO and SLAX, clean save, save clean and remove orphan scripts.

Then reinstall SLSO, then SLAX. Make sure SLAX gets to overwrite if there are file conflicts.

dont know what "slave clean and remove orphan scripts" means :(

i can try uninstall, making new save, and then installing again, but tomorow. good night

8 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

dont know what "slave clean and remove orphan scripts" means

You can google it. "Skyrim save cleaner" You will find guides on how to do it, what software to use, everything. Guides and guides and guides.

Fallrim tools (on nexus) is probably the modern answer you want, but you should still read up on the topic.

After installing SLSO I've noticed that my time rate is being continually reset. Is that intended behaviour?

(I'm pretty sure it's because of SLSO. Only other mods I've added in are spank that ass and sexlab survival.)

Edit: The time rate resets happen really quickly - every few real life minutes from what I can tell. Turning off time/arousal changes over time doesnt stop this at all.

Hey, I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I've searched everywhere and found nothing. I'm having an issue with my exposure. After my character orgasms, their exposure decreases, but at the end of the animation I seem to get roughly 50 more exposure points. It's driving me nuts.

Any help is appreciated.

edit: Just to be clear, the arousal level is what's bothering me, but it's the exposure stat that keeps reseting, which raises the arousal. I guess resetting is the wrong word though, specifically I'm getting 49 exposure upon the completion of every SL animation.

Spoiler

"

On 3/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, A Little Kitten said:

no its the other way around, i overwrote sexlab with latest slo, and then orgasm count was stuck at 0.

when i reinstalled slo, but this time said NO TO MOD for over-writing sexlab, then it began working.

i can over-write sexlab with slo again, but i've got no clue why orgasm is bugged then : /

As you're talking about overwrite as a discrete operation, I'm guessing you are using NMM.

It sounds like problems with NMM and its correct use.

If you modify files without NMM knowing, depending on the changes you make, it will not manage your files correctly after that point.

In any case, if you do not overwrite SexLab with SLSO, you basically do not have SLSO, you have an MCM and a widget that can't actually do anything real.

Probably should move this to the SLSO forum though.

"

no i havent modified anything without nmm.

i havent tested it yet.

i try reinstalling it and see again.. should i maybe make sure slax is after slso in load order ? loot says otherwise.

edit:

so again after masturbation

"Days since last orgasm"

didnt not change to 0 as it should..

but!

when i start a new game, make a test, days since last orgasm do change to 0!

so i get back to my early question that you probably were not present at yet,

does "days since last orgasm" not reset to 0 because of being "nymphomaniac" ? sexlab diary says that i am, but reseting that didnt change anything...

if its not because of nymphimania, do i have to start new game to make the game work correctly ?

btw, during test widget again didnt move during masturbation what so ever, but enjoment rised up to 8.000% from 2.000

(starting days since last orgasm was 127)

23 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

i try reinstalling it and see again.. should i maybe make sure slax is after slso in load order ? loot says otherwise.

Here the difference between Load Order and File Overwrites is important.

Often, we want those two things to line up, but sometimes we do not.

SLAX is an ESM, it cannot come after SLSO in the LO, because SLSO is an ESP and ESMs must always load before all ESPs, that is what being an ESM is all about.

However, SLAX's script files do need to overwrite some files you may have installed as part of SLSO (or may not).

SLAX's script files should be allowed to overwrite anything that didn't specifically say that it "must overwrite SLAX".

Load Order is determined by Skyrim. It loads each one of those ESM or ESP files in the specified order,  and records in those files overwrite each other if they have the same ID.

File overwrites are an installation decision (or left pane decision if you use MO).

A big advantage of MO over NMM is that you can instantly re-order file overwrites by re-ordering in the left pane.

Vortex can reorder file overwrites too - I'm not sure how responsive that is - and AFAIK (I don't use Vortex) the way you determine ordering is based on rules, not simply dragging things about and ordering them in a visual interface. I can see that has its pros and cons. In Vortex you would specify that SLAX files overwrite SLSO, but the SLAX ESM still loads before the SLSO ESP, because it cannot do otherwise.

NMM is the lame duck of mod managers, because it cannot easily change overwrites, you have to uninstall and reinstall a mod to do it, and there's no easy way to see what decisions you made.

However you do it, file overwrites are different from load ordering or "plugin ordering" as its often confusingly called.

(This naming creates unfortunate confusion between ES* files and SKSE plugins, which are something else again). SKSE plugin load ordering should never be important; I've never heard of clashing SKSE plugins.

In some cases file overwrites may even replace an ESP (or ESM), as in the case of patching Things in the Dark with Things in the Dark - Modified. Thus file ordering can determine what ESP is loaded, but that ESP will be loaded in its Load Order position.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Here the difference between Load Order and File Overwrites is important.

Often, we want those two things to line up, but sometimes we do not.

SLAX is an ESM, it cannot come after SLSO in the LO, because SLSO is an ESP and ESMs must always load before all ESPs, that is what being an ESM is all about.

However, SLAX's script files do need to overwrite some files you may have installed as part of SLSO (or may not).

SLAX's script files should be allowed to overwrite anything that didn't specifically say that it "must overwrite SLAX".

Load Order is determined by Skyrim. It loads each one of those ESM or ESP files in the specified order,  and records in those files overwrite each other if they have the same ID.

File overwrites are an installation decision (or left pane decision if you use MO).

A big advantage of MO over NMM is that you can instantly re-order file overwrites by re-ordering in the left pane.

Vortex can reorder file overwrites too - I'm not sure how responsive that is - and AFAIK (I don't use Vortex) the way you determine ordering is based on rules, not simply dragging things about and ordering them in a visual interface. I can see that has its pros and cons. In Vortex you would specify that SLAX files overwrite SLSO, but the SLAX ESM still loads before the SLSO ESP, because it cannot do otherwise.

NMM is the lame duck of mod managers, because it cannot easily change overwrites, you have to uninstall and reinstall a mod to do it, and there's no easy way to see what decisions you made.

However you do it, file overwrites are different from load ordering or "plugin ordering" as its often confusingly called.

(This naming creates unfortunate confusion between ES* files and SKSE plugins, which are something else again). SKSE plugin load ordering should never be important; I've never heard of clashing SKSE plugins.

In some cases file overwrites may even replace an ESP (or ESM), as in the case of patching Things in the Dark with Things in the Dark - Modified. Thus file ordering can determine what ESP is loaded, but that ESP will be loaded in its Load Order position.

no i have no issues with over-writing, nmm seems to be self explainantory enough, if it was doing this kind of stuff automaticy, i'd be pretty confused about what am i actually doing.

fortunately from my test we have learnt that installation and load order are correct, mods are working properly on a new game.

the only question here is :

Why does Days since last orgasm count in slax not reset after masturbation ?

is this how the nymphomania works ?

is nymphomania supposed to never reset the number ?

or is it because this save is broken, and i have to start new game ?

i believe it is because of nymphomania, but it would be great if someone could confirm - yes, nymphomania is actually supposed to lock off Days since last orgasm to simulate the effect of nymphomania

and then i wonder about... is there a way to change it back ?

48 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

the only question here is :

As far as I can recall, that value is reset by SexLab itself and is nothing to do with SLAX.

I don't believe that SLSO's lewd handling would interfere with this, but perhaps it does. SLSO patches SexLab, so perhaps it is responsible.

I don't think it's a SLAX related matter though.

It probably isn't caused by a broken save. It would require opening up the CK and looking carefully at the code to for me to give a definitive answer.

I don't really have time to look into it. Maybe Ed knows the answer anyway?

58 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

If, as you mentioned, with a new game it resets, perhaps it is precisely because it is not a nymphomaniac

The absence of the reset could be compared to a drug addict in withdrawal symptoms: it is certainly not an aspirin that will make him forget he needs his dose.

It could also be interpreted that in the state in which it is (nymphomaniac), masturbation is no longer satisfying as before. Now he wants much more ( maybe group sex ) 

4 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

i believe it is because of nymphomania, but it would be great if someone could confirm - yes, nymphomania is actually supposed to lock off Days since last orgasm to simulate the effect of nymphomania

Did you try changing the options in SLSO that modify this, such as the option to reduce effectiveness of masturbation if lewd?

This might confirm the theory.

15 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no i havent modified anything without nmm.

i havent tested it yet.

edit:

so again after masturbation

"Days since last orgasm"

didnt not change to 0 as it should..

but!

when i start a new game, make a test, days since last orgasm do change to 0!

so i get back to my early question that you probably were not present at yet,

does "days since last orgasm" not reset to 0 because of being "nymphomaniac" ? sexlab diary says that i am, but reseting that didnt change anything...

if its not because of nymphimania, do i have to start new game to make the game work correctly ?

btw, during test widget again didnt move during masturbation what so ever, but enjoment rised up to 8.000% from 2.000

(starting days since last orgasm was 127)

it does not reset because you didnt orgasm?

The key for raising NPC enjoyment doesn't work for scenes with more than 2 actors. Am I the only one with this problem? It gets hard to advance the scene sometimes, while at other times the enjoyment skyrockets during the first seconds. I'm using SLAX but it doesn't seem to matter what setting I choose for the arousal modifier. That only works in 1on1 scenes.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

The key for raising NPC enjoyment doesn't work for scenes with more than 2 actors. Am I the only one with this problem? It gets hard to advance the scene sometimes, while at other times the enjoyment skyrockets during the first seconds. I'm using SLAX but it doesn't seem to matter what setting I choose for the arousal modifier. That only works in 1on1 scenes.

That's just how it works unfortunately. I've had many times where in a group scene the other actors will actually stop increasing and due to the option of requiring an orgasm, prevents leaving the animation entirely unless you actually manually cancel out of the Sexlab scene.

2 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

That's just how it works unfortunately. I've had many times where in a group scene the other actors will actually stop increasing and due to the option of requiring an orgasm, prevents leaving the animation entirely unless you actually manually cancel out of the Sexlab scene.

SLAX just applies the exposures given to it from other sources. SLAX log output should show if it saw any and what it did with them.

19 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If, as you mentioned, with a new game it resets, perhaps it is precisely because it is not a nymphomaniac

The absence of the reset could be compared to a drug addict in withdrawal symptoms: it is certainly not an aspirin that will make him forget he needs his dose.

It could also be interpreted that in the state in which it is (nymphomaniac), masturbation is no longer satisfying as before. Now he wants much more ( maybe group sex ) 

i know nothing about "drug addict", ive got nothing like that in my game.

how do i find out if i am a nymphomaniac in first place ?

"no longer satisfying as before" or "no longer satisfying what so ever" ? because after masturbation arousal was still the exact same 100

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Did you try changing the options in SLSO that modify this, such as the option to reduce effectiveness of masturbation if lewd?

This might confirm the theory.

yes and yes, with no effect.

but!

doing that + adding enjoment gain by time i finally achieved orgasm.

if i turn Gain arousal by time Off, then arousal is again locked, widget for npc is mowing incredibly slowly, pc widget doesnt change what so ever.

this feels like if i was afk during the scene, not using the controlls.. but i am! by default Mouse 1 to give arousal to npc, shift + mouse 1 to give self. My stamina and magic are being depleted by clicking, but the widget just doesnt give a poop.

so at the very least, we finally know for sure it has nothing to do with being nymphomaniac.

why the controls spend stamina but dont give enjoment ?