On 8/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, trees said:

So is this mod just broken now? The quest at the lighthouse just doesn't spawn any of the creatures, the one with the Stingwing at the settlement near the Glowing Sea didn't play any animations, and the deathclaw captive quest I'm just getting text boxes, with no animations, and the quest isn't advancing beyond "hide or face Hermes"

Pretty much, ya. The offer's open to anyone that wants to take a wrench at it to patch it, but I doubt I can put in the hours to fix it in the forseeable future. :/

9 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I assume you mean the part where you are walking to the church?.  I belive that is a known issue that can occur if you get interrupted, you will probably need to reload to an earlier save if you can and try to stay as close to her as possible, if you cant/dont want to reload you could try advancing the stage with the console, see first post for how to do that.

The first part, walking with the sister, how fix? ?

18 hours ago, pepertje said:

Pretty much, ya. The offer's open to anyone that wants to take a wrench at it to patch it, but I doubt I can put in the hours to fix it in the forseeable future. :/

Thats a shame, despite the problems i still love this mod, much prefer quest type stuff to press x for sex etc.  recently you said you weren't even playing anymore, so it must be hard to find the motivation to work on it even if you had the time.  If i knew anything about modding i would work on a patch, hopefully someone can take a stab at it.

14 hours ago, dashboi93 said:

The first part, walking with the sister, how fix? ?

Oh ok, advice is the same basically, if you have a save before the error occurred then try reloading, or you could try advancing the stage in the console, though there's no guarantee that will fix it, sometimes it gets things moving again other times the whole quest is borked, i would advise making a save any time you start a new quest in case of things like this.

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Thats a shame, despite the problems i still love this mod, much prefer quest type stuff to press x for sex etc.  recently you said you weren't even playing anymore, so it must be hard to find the motivation to work on it even if you had the time.  If i knew anything about modding i would work on a patch, hopefully someone can take a stab at it.

for real i love this mod too wish i knew how to mod to fix some bugs 

2 hours ago, dashboi93 said:

Start working on it.. ask questions and learn.

Seriously, the author of this mod started not knowing how to mod back in the Fallout NV mods he created. He learned, asked questions, made mistakes and grew as a modder.  You (and any others that are interested) have plenty of support.  The author is active on the site but busy in RL to be able to implement any work on this. This is a good thing ;) Trust me. I have helped coordinate another mod after the author quit.... @pepertje is aware of this mod :P  

Watch some videos on modding.

Setup GECK

Setup the rest of the game and tools.

Get in the game files and start looking around. Perhaps do some simple changes like some stat changes on a weapon, re-texture, add an armor etc to get yourself used to using the GECK then start moving on.  If anyone here has done the above and know their way around the GECK to some degree can start working on the bug.

It might be slow as he might not be able to respond quickly from time to time but... between some leg work from a volunteer and the experience of the author. Surely some work on the bug fixes can be obtained ;)

This is coming from someone that helped coordinate a recovery of a NV mod that was DEAD meaning couldn't be used at all with any of the new Sexout Mods. I have some experience with various mods (not creation but assistance) and the GECK/CK  (creation engine whatever the name is for the game in question) and how it works. I am also in the same boat as pepertje and don't have time to learn/work on any mods. BUT, there are many experienced individuals here that can answer questions and give suggestions to someone that is patient and willing to try (and fail more often than not.. lol )

3 hours ago, dashboi93 said:

7 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Start working on it.. ask questions and learn.

Seriously, the author of this mod started not knowing how to mod back in the Fallout NV mods he created. He learned, asked questions, made mistakes and grew as a modder.  You (and any others that are interested) have plenty of support.  The author is active on the site but busy in RL to be able to implement any work on this. This is a good thing ;) Trust me. I have helped coordinate another mod after the author quit.... @pepertje is aware of this mod :P  

Watch some videos on modding.

Setup GECK

Setup the rest of the game and tools.

Get in the game files and start looking around. Perhaps do some simple changes like some stat changes on a weapon, re-texture, add an armor etc to get yourself used to using the GECK then start moving on.  If anyone here has done the above and know their way around the GECK to some degree can start working on the bug.

It might be slow as he might not be able to respond quickly from time to time but... between some leg work from a volunteer and the experience of the author. Surely some work on the bug fixes can be obtained ;)

This is coming from someone that helped coordinate a recovery of a NV mod that was DEAD meaning couldn't be used at all with any of the new Sexout Mods. I have some experience with various mods (not creation but assistance) and the GECK/CK  (creation engine whatever the name is for the game in question) and how it works. I am also in the same boat as pepertje and don't have time to learn/work on any mods. BUT, there are many experienced individuals here that can answer questions and give suggestions to someone that is patient and willing to try (and fail more often than not.. lol )

personally I think that Boston Breeder needs to be remaded to focus on one section at a time.

because going back and forwards in these kind of mods is very difficult.

and also commit to a style of sex (text based(I like this one) or animations(forced to use one animation that will end)).

also feel free to use(and modify) any of my scripts for this project.

Fixing bugs is one thing. Revamping the entire mod is quite a different thing. That is up to the author. Most don't mind a bug fix when they aren't active, but not interested in a complete re-write. especially if they think they might be coming back in the future for more work.

That would be something that should be covered with @pepertje well before and perhaps even during the project to make sure things are Ok. the author would have the last word on changes mentioned above as well as any bug fixes.

However, offering all your scripts and such for use on this project is a very nice gesture.

I've always said that people can hook their own stuff into mine. If someone wants to work out the kinks that are present, I welcome anyone. If anybody wants to remake the mod from the ground up, I'd like to be informed. If someone wants to rebuild it differently to the point where it's another product all together... well... my blessings and advice.

To anybody wanting to pick up modding, try fiddling around with something existing. That way you can always see how someone else works and what they do. Copy it, see what works (and WHY it works) and then tweak it to your liking. This way you have a solid base to begin from.

I have a big issue with April. She's one of my followers since I've completed her quests, and after that I finished the MQ of the game.

In the end I sided with the Minutemen, keeping friendly both Railroad and the Brotherhood.

But now, she keeps shooting at me. I don't get damage, but her projectiles goes toward me, everytime. Even if she aims the enemies.

When I talk to her she begins talking like I've destroyed the Brotherhood and I have to go throught a charisma check to keep her.

Is there a way to solve this?

21 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have a big issue with April. She's one of my followers since I've completed her quests, and after that I finished the MQ of the game.

In the end I sided with the Minutemen, keeping friendly both Railroad and the Brotherhood.

But now, she keeps shooting at me. I don't get damage, but her projectiles goes toward me, everytime. Even if she aims the enemies.

When I talk to her she begins talking like I've destroyed the Brotherhood and I have to go throught a charisma check to keep her.

Is there a way to solve this?

It sounds like her affinity is very low to the point she hates you, you said she mentioned you destroying the brotherhood(even though you didnt), then it sounds like something bugged and you got a massive negative hit.  I almost lost jade when i first picked her up, I triggered a mine which chain reacted several others, got a massive negative buff and she threatened to leave if i didnt shape up.

To check her affinity, open the console and select her, then type "getav ca_affinity" if its a large minus number then yeah she hates you lol.  If it is then you can change it with "setav ca_affinity <number>" it goes up in 250 increments up to 1000 max.

2 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

It sounds like her affinity is very low to the point she hates you, you said she mentioned you destroying the brotherhood(even though you didnt), then it sounds like something bugged and you got a massive negative hit.  I almost lost jade when i first picked her up, I triggered a mine which chain reacted several others, got a massive negative buff and she threatened to leave if i didnt shape up.

To check her affinity, open the console and select her, then type "getav ca_affinity" if its a large minus number then yeah she hates you lol.  If it is then you can change it with "setav ca_affinity <number>" it goes up in 250 increments up to 1000 max.

Well that's weird, I have the no-negative effect mod. But on the other side I also lost Cait, as she refuses to join my team (even if by talking with her she says she joins, but then she walks back to the combat zone).

If that's the issue, I guess I can trick her by entering power armor for a while. About Cait instead, I left her there as she refuses to go to my settlements.

7 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Well that's weird, I have the no-negative effect mod. But on the other side I also lost Cait, as she refuses to join my team (even if by talking with her she says she joins, but then she walks back to the combat zone).

If that's the issue, I guess I can trick her by entering power armor for a while. About Cait instead, I left her there as she refuses to go to my settlements.

Is it this one?  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3276?tab=posts  i see a few comments saying its not working anymore, maybe you have something thats overriding it.  Try the console check and see what it says, If her affinity is fine then....I dont know lol.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

Is it this one?  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3276?tab=posts  i see a few comments saying its not working anymore, maybe you have something thats overriding it.  Try the console check and see what it says, If her affinity is fine then....I dont know lol.

Yep, it's that one. And ys I know it caused some issues tom some, but I shouldn't have anything that replaces or overwrite those scripts.

Well, I guess it's not an affinity issue with April. I've just checked it and it's 1100, but she still says that I've betrayed her by destroying the brotherhood.

22 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yep, it's that one. And ys I know it caused some issues tom some, but I shouldn't have anything that replaces or overwrite those scripts.

Well, I guess it's not an affinity issue with April. I've just checked it and it's 1100, but she still says that I've betrayed her by destroying the brotherhood.

I think it is to do with a wonky condition. Iirc, that dialogue only checks to see if you've completed the quest and I might have gotten the part where the Brotherhood goes kaboom wrong.

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

I think it is to do with a wonky condition. Iirc, that dialogue only checks to see if you've completed the quest and I might have gotten the part where the Brotherhood goes kaboom wrong.

The fact is that the brotherhood did a kaboom, but in another save. This one is my main one, where I never attacked the brotherhood. In fact I still have theyr radiant quests, as I finished the main quest with the minutemen keeping friendly both them and the railroad. Even if I had to use the console to avoid killing the railrod.

I can't seem to get the mod to work. It might be because I installed this mod halfway through my playthrough, though. Here's my load order;

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
254 FE   0 cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     Servitron.esm
  9  9     CWSS Redux.esp
 10  a     Homemaker.esm
 11  b     Snap'n Build.esm
 12  c     VotWMaster.esm
254 FE   1 VotWSpecialVideos.esl
 13  d     ArmorKeywords.esm
 14  e     JonsMod.esm
 15  f     TheForest.esm
 16 10     WorkshopFramework.esm
 17 11     TortureDevices.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices.esm
 19 13     RSE_II_Resources.esm
 20 14     CWWorkshopMaster.esm
           ConcealedArmor.esm
 21 15     SettlementKeywords.esm
 22 16     EthreonMasterPlan.esm
 23 17     ACS Master.esm
 24 18     TrueStormsFO4.esm
 25 19     HUDFramework.esm
 26 1a     AAF.esm
254 FE   2 AAFThemes.esl
 27 1b     WorkshopRearranged.esp
 28 1c     RealHandcuffs.esp
 29 1d     Headcrab_Bunny.esp
 30 1e     FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp
 31 1f     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   3 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
 32 20     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 33 21     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 34 22     ZellaHairDye.esp
 35 23     ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
 36 24     Glowing Eyes.esp
 37 25     zWGirlClothSimply.esp
 38 26     Deathclaw Hunter Armor Nuka World.esp
 39 27     EsturkDogMeat_Skins.esp
 40 28     rfortaleza2.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     AllSetsExtended.esp
 43 2b     Boston Breeder.esp
 44 2c     DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
254 FE   4 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 45 2d     BetterItemSorting.esp
 46 2e     VanillaExtensions.esp
 47 2f     BetterItemSorting-APPAREL.esp
 48 30     Piercings.esp
 49 31     MODaquatic.esp
 50 32     OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
 51 33     CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp
 52 34     Depravity.esp
 53 35     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
           Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_CWSS_Patch.esp
 54 36     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp
 55 37     CombatZoneRestored.esp
 56 38     Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
 57 39     FallComplete.esp
 58 3a     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 59 3b     BetterItemSorting-MISC.esp
 60 3c     BeastWhisperer.esp
 61 3d     ExoticWorkshopCreatures.esp
 62 3e     BeastMaster_ExoticCreaturesPatch.esp
 63 3f     RecruitableSettlers.esp
 64 40     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 65 41     More Radstags - Triple.esp
 66 42     Diverse Cats.esp
 67 43     NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
254 FE   5 AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
 68 44     Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
 69 45     Settlement_Markers.esp
 70 46     GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
 71 47     KURO.esp
 72 48     DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp
 73 49     woodysWastelandStuff.esp
 74 4a     GroundedWR.esp
 75 4b     SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
 76 4c     Graffity2ElectricBoogaloo.esp
 77 4d     KSHairdos.esp
 78 4e     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 79 4f     Colored Workshop Lights.esp
 80 50     Housekeeping.esp
 81 51     12PottedTrees.esp
 82 52     OCDecorator.esp
 83 53     Cozy Beds.esp
 84 54     WDP-PC.esp
 85 55     SettleObjExpandPack.esp
 86 56     HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
 87 57     Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
 88 58     DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
 89 59     Fusebox Generator.esp
 90 5a     move that workbench!.esp
 91 5b     OCDecoratorDLC.esp
 92 5c     OCDispenser.esp
 93 5d     EasyHacking.esp
 94 5e     VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
 95 5f     dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
 96 60     g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
 97 61     BetterItemSorting-AID.esp
 98 62     WAYN_CompanionTracking_Automatron.esp
 99 63     WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
100 64     Cozy Beds - My Bed.esp
101 65     HatswithHair.esp
102 66     BetterItemSorting-JUNK.esp
103 67     AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
104 68     DogmeatHelmetsAndHats.esp
105 69     Lore Friendly Flags.esp
106 6a     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
107 6b     BetterJunkFences.esp
108 6c     Lore Friendly Posters.esp
109 6d     Famished.esp
110 6e     More Where That Came From - Classic.esp
111 6f     Immortal Cats - Cat Meat to Cat Food.esp
112 70     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
113 71     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
114 72     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
115 73     JNF_Dresses.esp
116 74     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
117 75     AkaSinger.esp
118 76     AkaSinger-QuieterSoundPatch.esp
           ConcealedArmor.esp
119 77     PlutoniumCreatures.esp
120 78     AkaSingersWardrobe.esp
121 79     TakeMeHome.esp
122 7a     Northland Diggers New.esp
123 7b     DeathclawBabies.esp
124 7c     DeathClawBabies-BeastWhispererPatch.esp
125 7d     CraftableAnimationMarkers.esp
126 7e     Commonwealth_Livestock.esp
127 7f     BurlyQ set1.esp
128 80     TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
129 81     TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
130 82     DarkerNights.esp
131 83     GeniusGamePerk.esp
132 84     Randomized DC Guard Outfits.esp
133 85     DarkerNightsDetection.esp
134 86     ABP Paintings.esp
135 87     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
136 88     Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
137 89     KSHairdos_oel.esp
138 8a     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
139 8b     The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
140 8c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
141 8d     FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
142 8e     FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
143 8f     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
144 90     CheatTerminal.esp
145 91     UnderwaterBaseV1.0.esp
146 92     VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
147 93     Immortal Cats 2.esp
148 94     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
149 95     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
150 96     Snappy_HouseK.esp
151 97     Home Plate Workbench Linked - Mechanists Lair Workbench.esp
152 98     CompRedo.esp
153 99     BetterItemSorting-WEAPONS.esp
154 9a     MiscHairstyle.esp
155 9b     AgemoNewFace(E)Curie.esp
156 9c     ZerasPaintings.esp
157 9d     Nugs - CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies Patch.esp
158 9e     KillMarcyLong_v1.esp
159 9f     Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp
160 a0     AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp
161 a1     Northland Diggers.esp
162 a2     Northland.esp
163 a3     RedRocketReborn.esp
164 a4     SLR.esp
165 a5     YenneferDress.esp
166 a6     NezzarSexyOutfitCollection.esp
167 a7     Lots More Facial Hair.esp
168 a8     Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
169 a9     Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
170 aa     TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp
171 ab     Tactical Thinking.esp
254 FE   6 DiaryOfAMadman.esp
172 ac     HW.esp
173 ad     Rusty Face Fix.esp
174 ae     AgemoNewFace(E)Cait_VanillaOufit.esp
175 af     ACS Paintings.esp
176 b0     Craftable Taxidermied Creatures.esp
177 b1     Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp
178 b2     CROSS_Jetpack.esp
179 b3     SKKKillablePreston.esp
180 b4     MoreBeards.esp
181 b5     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
182 b6     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
183 b7     ASA.esp
184 b8     Farming Resources.esp
185 b9     Guards.esp
186 ba     Pretty Scarlett.esp
187 bb     Taxidermy_Expanded.esp
188 bc     Killable Children.esp
189 bd     NanoSuit.esp
190 be     Thematic and Practical.esp
191 bf     Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp
192 c0     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
193 c1     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
194 c2     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
195 c3     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
196 c4     FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
197 c5     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
198 c6     WorkshopPlus.esp
199 c7     Raider Pet.esp
200 c8     ProjectValkyrie.esp
201 c9     ZebrinasWorkshopDevices.esp
202 ca     No More Sanctuary Dead Dog and Raider - After 48h 1.5.esp
203 cb     MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
204 cc     RSE_II_CSA.esp
205 cd     LtC_MaryJane.esp
206 ce     Power Conduits and Pylons - Increased Radius x3.esp
207 cf     JustDebris.esp
208 d0     Nugs.esp
209 d1     RegsPrefabs.esp
210 d2     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
211 d3     BoxHouses.esp
212 d4     BobIguanaDiner.esp
213 d5     RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
214 d6     Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
215 d7     Prisoner Shackles.esp
216 d8     Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
217 d9     LooksMenu.esp
218 da     Atomic Lust.esp
219 db     BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
           AAF_debug_on.esp
220 dc     This is MY Bed (Extended).esp
221 dd     Dogmeat's Backpack.esp
222 de     Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
223 df     Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp
224 e0     ModelRobotDisplay.esp
225 e1     NukaColaDisplayStand.esp
226 e2     DD_bobblehead_stands.esp
227 e3     tschutschiWardrobe2.esp
228 e4     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
229 e5     AdditionalHairColors.esp
230 e6     ExtendedHairColors.esp
231 e7     Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
232 e8     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
233 e9     Mutated Lust.esp
234 ea     Armorsmith Extended.esp
235 eb     Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
236 ec     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
237 ed     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
238 ee     StartMeUp.esp
239 ef     StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
240 f0     StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp
           Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp

3 hours ago, kiwi_sock said:

I can't seem to get the mod to work. It might be because I installed this mod halfway through my playthrough, though. Here's my load order;

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
254 FE   0 cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     Servitron.esm
  9  9     CWSS Redux.esp
 10  a     Homemaker.esm
 11  b     Snap'n Build.esm
 12  c     VotWMaster.esm
254 FE   1 VotWSpecialVideos.esl
 13  d     ArmorKeywords.esm
 14  e     JonsMod.esm
 15  f     TheForest.esm
 16 10     WorkshopFramework.esm
 17 11     TortureDevices.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices.esm
 19 13     RSE_II_Resources.esm
 20 14     CWWorkshopMaster.esm
           ConcealedArmor.esm
 21 15     SettlementKeywords.esm
 22 16     EthreonMasterPlan.esm
 23 17     ACS Master.esm
 24 18     TrueStormsFO4.esm
 25 19     HUDFramework.esm
 26 1a     AAF.esm
254 FE   2 AAFThemes.esl
 27 1b     WorkshopRearranged.esp
 28 1c     RealHandcuffs.esp
 29 1d     Headcrab_Bunny.esp
 30 1e     FrenchMaidFO4-CBBE.esp
 31 1f     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   3 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
 32 20     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 33 21     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 34 22     ZellaHairDye.esp
 35 23     ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp
 36 24     Glowing Eyes.esp
 37 25     zWGirlClothSimply.esp
 38 26     Deathclaw Hunter Armor Nuka World.esp
 39 27     EsturkDogMeat_Skins.esp
 40 28     rfortaleza2.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     AllSetsExtended.esp
 43 2b     Boston Breeder.esp
 44 2c     DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
254 FE   4 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
 45 2d     BetterItemSorting.esp
 46 2e     VanillaExtensions.esp
 47 2f     BetterItemSorting-APPAREL.esp
 48 30     Piercings.esp
 49 31     MODaquatic.esp
 50 32     OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
 51 33     CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies.esp
 52 34     Depravity.esp
 53 35     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
           Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_CWSS_Patch.esp
 54 36     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp
 55 37     CombatZoneRestored.esp
 56 38     Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
 57 39     FallComplete.esp
 58 3a     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 59 3b     BetterItemSorting-MISC.esp
 60 3c     BeastWhisperer.esp
 61 3d     ExoticWorkshopCreatures.esp
 62 3e     BeastMaster_ExoticCreaturesPatch.esp
 63 3f     RecruitableSettlers.esp
 64 40     W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
 65 41     More Radstags - Triple.esp
 66 42     Diverse Cats.esp
 67 43     NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
254 FE   5 AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
 68 44     Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
 69 45     Settlement_Markers.esp
 70 46     GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
 71 47     KURO.esp
 72 48     DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp
 73 49     woodysWastelandStuff.esp
 74 4a     GroundedWR.esp
 75 4b     SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
 76 4c     Graffity2ElectricBoogaloo.esp
 77 4d     KSHairdos.esp
 78 4e     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 79 4f     Colored Workshop Lights.esp
 80 50     Housekeeping.esp
 81 51     12PottedTrees.esp
 82 52     OCDecorator.esp
 83 53     Cozy Beds.esp
 84 54     WDP-PC.esp
 85 55     SettleObjExpandPack.esp
 86 56     HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
 87 57     Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
 88 58     DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
 89 59     Fusebox Generator.esp
 90 5a     move that workbench!.esp
 91 5b     OCDecoratorDLC.esp
 92 5c     OCDispenser.esp
 93 5d     EasyHacking.esp
 94 5e     VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
 95 5f     dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
 96 60     g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
 97 61     BetterItemSorting-AID.esp
 98 62     WAYN_CompanionTracking_Automatron.esp
 99 63     WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
100 64     Cozy Beds - My Bed.esp
101 65     HatswithHair.esp
102 66     BetterItemSorting-JUNK.esp
103 67     AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
104 68     DogmeatHelmetsAndHats.esp
105 69     Lore Friendly Flags.esp
106 6a     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
107 6b     BetterJunkFences.esp
108 6c     Lore Friendly Posters.esp
109 6d     Famished.esp
110 6e     More Where That Came From - Classic.esp
111 6f     Immortal Cats - Cat Meat to Cat Food.esp
112 70     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
113 71     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
114 72     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
115 73     JNF_Dresses.esp
116 74     More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
117 75     AkaSinger.esp
118 76     AkaSinger-QuieterSoundPatch.esp
           ConcealedArmor.esp
119 77     PlutoniumCreatures.esp
120 78     AkaSingersWardrobe.esp
121 79     TakeMeHome.esp
122 7a     Northland Diggers New.esp
123 7b     DeathclawBabies.esp
124 7c     DeathClawBabies-BeastWhispererPatch.esp
125 7d     CraftableAnimationMarkers.esp
126 7e     Commonwealth_Livestock.esp
127 7f     BurlyQ set1.esp
128 80     TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
129 81     TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
130 82     DarkerNights.esp
131 83     GeniusGamePerk.esp
132 84     Randomized DC Guard Outfits.esp
133 85     DarkerNightsDetection.esp
134 86     ABP Paintings.esp
135 87     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
136 88     Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
137 89     KSHairdos_oel.esp
138 8a     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
139 8b     The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
140 8c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
141 8d     FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
142 8e     FlirtyCommonwealthFemale.esp
143 8f     EveryonesBestFriend.esp
144 90     CheatTerminal.esp
145 91     UnderwaterBaseV1.0.esp
146 92     VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
147 93     Immortal Cats 2.esp
148 94     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
149 95     Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
150 96     Snappy_HouseK.esp
151 97     Home Plate Workbench Linked - Mechanists Lair Workbench.esp
152 98     CompRedo.esp
153 99     BetterItemSorting-WEAPONS.esp
154 9a     MiscHairstyle.esp
155 9b     AgemoNewFace(E)Curie.esp
156 9c     ZerasPaintings.esp
157 9d     Nugs - CommonwealthChooksAndBunnies Patch.esp
158 9e     KillMarcyLong_v1.esp
159 9f     Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp
160 a0     AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp
161 a1     Northland Diggers.esp
162 a2     Northland.esp
163 a3     RedRocketReborn.esp
164 a4     SLR.esp
165 a5     YenneferDress.esp
166 a6     NezzarSexyOutfitCollection.esp
167 a7     Lots More Facial Hair.esp
168 a8     Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
169 a9     Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
170 aa     TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp
171 ab     Tactical Thinking.esp
254 FE   6 DiaryOfAMadman.esp
172 ac     HW.esp
173 ad     Rusty Face Fix.esp
174 ae     AgemoNewFace(E)Cait_VanillaOufit.esp
175 af     ACS Paintings.esp
176 b0     Craftable Taxidermied Creatures.esp
177 b1     Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp
178 b2     CROSS_Jetpack.esp
179 b3     SKKKillablePreston.esp
180 b4     MoreBeards.esp
181 b5     MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
182 b6     MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
183 b7     ASA.esp
184 b8     Farming Resources.esp
185 b9     Guards.esp
186 ba     Pretty Scarlett.esp
187 bb     Taxidermy_Expanded.esp
188 bc     Killable Children.esp
189 bd     NanoSuit.esp
190 be     Thematic and Practical.esp
191 bf     Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp
192 c0     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
193 c1     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
194 c2     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
195 c3     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
196 c4     FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
197 c5     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
198 c6     WorkshopPlus.esp
199 c7     Raider Pet.esp
200 c8     ProjectValkyrie.esp
201 c9     ZebrinasWorkshopDevices.esp
202 ca     No More Sanctuary Dead Dog and Raider - After 48h 1.5.esp
203 cb     MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
204 cc     RSE_II_CSA.esp
205 cd     LtC_MaryJane.esp
206 ce     Power Conduits and Pylons - Increased Radius x3.esp
207 cf     JustDebris.esp
208 d0     Nugs.esp
209 d1     RegsPrefabs.esp
210 d2     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
211 d3     BoxHouses.esp
212 d4     BobIguanaDiner.esp
213 d5     RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
214 d6     Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
215 d7     Prisoner Shackles.esp
216 d8     Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
217 d9     LooksMenu.esp
218 da     Atomic Lust.esp
219 db     BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
           AAF_debug_on.esp
220 dc     This is MY Bed (Extended).esp
221 dd     Dogmeat's Backpack.esp
222 de     Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
223 df     Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp
224 e0     ModelRobotDisplay.esp
225 e1     NukaColaDisplayStand.esp
226 e2     DD_bobblehead_stands.esp
227 e3     tschutschiWardrobe2.esp
228 e4     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
229 e5     AdditionalHairColors.esp
230 e6     ExtendedHairColors.esp
231 e7     Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
232 e8     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
233 e9     Mutated Lust.esp
234 ea     Armorsmith Extended.esp
235 eb     Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
236 ec     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
237 ed     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
238 ee     StartMeUp.esp
239 ef     StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
240 f0     StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp
           Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp

so where are you checking to see if the mod doesn't work?

Entrance of Diamond City Market or Somerville Place or Sunshine Tidings Co-Op

19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so where are you checking to see if the mod doesn't work?

Entrance of Diamond City Market or Somerville Place or Sunshine Tidings Co-Op

i don't really know what i did but it works now lol. except, when i exit florian hall, jade doesn't say anything and the quest still says "fight your way out of florian hall." is this intentional? i also can't talk to her.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, kiwi_sock said:

i don't really know what i did but it works now lol. except, when i exit florian hall, jade doesn't say anything and the quest still says "fight your way out of florian hall." is this intentional? i also can't talk to her.

Had that issue too, reloaded a previous save again and again and again, fought my way through, and at some point it suddenly worked again. Better try to advance the quest manually imho. I think that Jade is especially "special", issues with here kept going, so I gave it up with this char and started the quest again with a new one, worked a bit better.

5 hours ago, cosworth said:

Had that issue too, reloaded a previous save again and again and again, fought my way through, and at some point it suddenly worked again. Better try to advance the quest manually imho. I think that Jade is especially "special", issues with here kept going, so I gave it up with this char and started the quest again with a new one, worked a bit better.

for me it worked to force advance the quest via console, after trying to get the save technique to work for an hour.

57 minutes ago, TheNewDude said:

for me it worked to force advance the quest via console, after trying to get the save technique to work for an hour.

Yes, therefore I wrote: Better try to advance the quest manually imho.  After that experience :-).  Just did not want to give up my char, but honestly I had to do that so often afterwards - because I ran into way too many problems - it was simply no longer worth it . Worked better on another character.

Would Anyone have a copy of the Legacy Version of this mod. I dont use AAF. I Cant play Fallout 4 without this Wonderful Mod. Jade Rocks !! I know it is a bit buggy, But i had managed to work out alot of the kinks with the legacy version. I lost all my files when my last pc went. Please Help me out here.. I would appreciate it Greatly. :)

20 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Would Anyone have a copy of the Legacy Version of this mod. I dont use AAF. I Cant play Fallout 4 without this Wonderful Mod. Jade Rocks !! I know it is a bit buggy, But i had managed to work out alot of the kinks with the legacy version. I lost all my files when my last pc went. Please Help me out here.. I would appreciate it Greatly. :)

I mean... I was half tempted to tear out the AAF dependency since I cannot for the life of me get that mod to work smoothly and that mod seemingly needs a clean save every update. Which version is the most recent you had?