On 6/7/2020 at 12:54 PM, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, I didn't noticed the added support, my bad.

So you have ONLY those two? I'm not sure if they includes any animations, so this might be the issue.

What packs have the animations compatible with this mod?

17 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

What packs have the animations compatible with this mod?

In theory all animations packs would be compatible with this mod. Provided they are compatible with each other (not requiring a conflicting skeleton for example)  AAF just calls these and the mod calls for the animations needed. (Not sure if it is a list or a specific one, if specific it should be clear in the OP which one to get for this. Knowing the author, I believe it is the list )

Please be careful while installing the animation packs as often they have hard and soft requirements to function fully. Miss some of those and you might not have a proper animation or even worse, problems with the animations or even your game. Take your time and read carefully, post question related to AAFF on the thread / discord server (for faster support) and animation related questions on their proper threads.

I can't begin the following quests, any hint?

BBM11 - A Curious Curie: I have her as companion since I met her, an yes she haves the synth body. But she doesn't want to begin the quest (yes I also have Jade as companion)

BBM08 - Caught In The Middle: Jamaica Plain: I've cleared the place time ago, and I can't find the 2 girls around the place.

22 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I can't begin the following quests, any hint?

BBM11 - A Curious Curie: I have her as companion since I met her, an yes she haves the synth body. But she doesn't want to begin the quest (yes I also have Jade as companion)

BBM08 - Caught In The Middle: Jamaica Plain: I've cleared the place time ago, and I can't find the 2 girls around the place.

Never actually done the curie quest, generally once i've got her in a synth body i dump her in a settlement somewhere lol,  If i had to guess i would say it would either be a time based, or affinity based trigger.  Is your affinity high with her?,  maybe do a few quests and raise it some more.

Caught in the middle apparently doesnt start for a lot of people, it used to work in previous versions, shame cos its a good quest.  If you've cleared the place and they were not there, then its bugged sorry.

2 hours ago, namelesshf said:

It just shows textbox at events. Animations are not playing.(I installed all requirements)

Which quests have you done? not all of them have animations unfortunately and in my experience even the ones that do are very delayed, dont know if its my game or the mod but ive had a couple of events where the animation didnt happen untill 1-2 minutes after the text box.

2 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Never actually done the curie quest, generally once i've got her in a synth body i dump her in a settlement somewhere lol,  If i had to guess i would say it would either be a time based, or affinity based trigger.  Is your affinity high with her?,  maybe do a few quests and raise it some more.

Caught in the middle apparently doesnt start for a lot of people, it used to work in previous versions, shame cos its a good quest.  If you've cleared the place and they were not there, then its bugged sorry.

Yeah, none of those 2 are at the settlement. And neither around it, there aren't fights or else and even when I've walked around I didn't found anything.

About Curie, I never left her since I met her. I have her affinity at maximum, I even have her perk.

And about another place, do you have any idea of where the key for FOB Sigma actually is? I'm tired to get inside the building with the "chair trick"

23 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yeah, none of those 2 are at the settlement. And neither around it, there aren't fights or else and even when I've walked around I didn't found anything.

About Curie, I never left her since I met her. I have her affinity at maximum, I even have her perk.

And about another place, do you have any idea of where the key for FOB Sigma actually is? I'm tired to get inside the building with the "chair trick"

Katie kinda wanders around but Amber stays outside the abandoned store on the main crossroads that heads down to the town hall, if they were not there when you first arrived then, they wont appear afaik.  I've tried reloading multiple times before i go there, doesnt work, messed with console commands, I had a look the esp (not that i know what im doing lol) and the quest for caught in the middle has several errors about missing quest aliases, probably why it doesnt work?.

Not sure what to say about curie...had a quick look at the esp (again i dont know what im doing so take it with a pinch of salt) seems to be on a timer, there are references to faradays lab in diamond city, have you bee there with curie?, might be worth a try, see if it triggers the quest.

I've had the bug you described with the locked door at FOB Sigma, I have never found a key, i just unlocked it with the console.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

Katie kinda wanders around but Amber stays outside the abandoned store on the main crossroads that heads down to the town hall, if they were not there when you first arrived then, they wont appear afaik.  I've tried reloading multiple times before i go there, doesnt work, messed with console commands, I had a look the esp (not that i know what im doing lol) and the quest for caught in the middle has several errors about missing quest aliases, probably why it doesnt work?.

Not sure what to say about curie...had a quick look at the esp (again i dont know what im doing so take it with a pinch of salt) seems to be on a timer, there are references to faradays lab in diamond city, have you bee there with curie?, might be worth a try, see if it triggers the quest.

I've had the bug you described with the locked door at FOB Sigma, I have never found a key, i just unlocked it with the console.

I guess I can try to look again for Amber and Katie, maybe I get lucky and find them?

I've never left Curie since I met her, I did all the quests of BB with her (and yes, she was with me too at Faraday's lab, even with Wolfe and Ritual. But I suppose I can try to go back there.

Well, I thought that the door would eventually self-lock itself after some time so I didn't even tried to unlock it via console. I guess I'll do it.

So I have the mod and several animation packs that should be compatible, and I am currently in Hermes lair, yet when I pick the dialogue option to start the scene the message pops up but no animation, Hermes just goes and lays down.  Not sure if I did something wrong or not.

Currently using Vortex as for loading my mods if that makes a difference.

8 minutes ago, Marsproject said:

So I have the mod and several animation packs that should be compatible, and I am currently in Hermes lair, yet when I pick the dialogue option to start the scene the message pops up but no animation, Hermes just goes and lays down.  Not sure if I did something wrong or not.

Currently using Vortex as for loading my mods if that makes a difference.

see the problem is that "Compatible" is a vague word when it comes to mods

while Boston Breeder wasn't been updated in a while but some of the animation mods have been updated with some mods changing their naming systems and how they work

I think the last update of Boston Breeder might predate the AAF Themes

4 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

see the problem is that "Compatible" is a vague word when it comes to mods

while Boston Breeder wasn't been updated in a while but some of the animation mods have been updated with some mods changing their naming systems and how they work

I think the last update of Boston Breeder might predate the AAF Themes

So should I remove AFF?  Or use an older version of it?  If so which one?

1 hour ago, Marsproject said:

So should I remove AFF?  Or use an older version of it?  If so which one?

I don't know anymore

currently I getting really tired of the bullshit around AAF so I did the following

keep AAF but lose the sex animations and AAF Files inside the AAF Folder.

also the other sex mods

btw I am still keeping my mod Wasteland Dairy Framework because it doesn't require any sex mods

I played the Hermes Lair quest a while ago and it was fairly buggy, I remember skipping ahead of sex scenes and the final chase sequence repeated on me.

also because I use Bodygen with a lot of clothing, I couldn't find the hazmat suits because they were just heads

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I too had some issues with the Lair quest, I had to use the console to proceed and skip some steps.

About the animations not working, try to check the AAF records. You should see the exact errors.

How do I check the AFF records?  I don't really see anything for it in MCM.

So I couldn't find the two characters for Caught in the Middle, despite going back and forth trying to reload the area and ended up just plopping a huge trade settlement down. BUT! The more pressing question is, I can't talk to the deathclaw in Lurking in the Dark and would REALLY like to make it a companion(as the wiki has stated was possible). Any help?

So I couldn't find the two characters for Caught in the Middle, despite going back and forth trying to reload the area and ended up just plopping a huge trade settlement down. BUT! The more pressing question is, I can't talk to the deathclaw in Lurking in the Dark and would REALLY like to make it a companion(as the wiki has stated was possible). Any help?

EDIT: It also doesn't go past 'Find the Deathclaw'

8 hours ago, Marsproject said:

So I finally got the animations to work, but the hermes just endlessly fucks my character, there is no cumshot or orgasm or notice of any kind just forever fucking.

That's a quite common bug with the animations (at least for me). You just have to end it with AAF

1 hour ago, Garry_Fitz said:

Does anyone have any idea where the Deathclaw for the "Enter the Lair" quest is? I've followed multiple people's suggestions and I just can't find him.

you have to either go south of the scrap palace or hear about it through a rumour from an NPC