20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I had issues with this part of the quest

so my question to you, are you using bodygen? or any generated bodies mods like diverse bodies? then you might be only able to see their heads (which is fun)

nevertheless, it has been a while since I played it

1. should be above the cave

2. on the top level of the parking structure

3. Cannot remember

i found the suit on the parking garage but i still not able to find the other suits are

2 hours ago, Mjumju said:

My game can NOT handle this mod. EVERYTIME I walk inside Diamond City or Goodneighbor, the game crash.

I doubt that it's fault of this mod, not all alone at last. Maybe it's due to the load order? BB haves nothing to do with Goodneighbour, only in Diamond City. Do you have other mods that changes some places in the city?

5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I doubt that it's fault of this mod, not all alone at last. Maybe it's due to the load order? BB haves nothing to do with Goodneighbour, only in Diamond City. Do you have other mods that changes some places in the city?

I deleted every mod, one at the time, but this mod and AAF, and nothing helped except taking away BB.

15 hours ago, Mjumju said:

I deleted every mod, one at the time, but this mod and AAF, and nothing helped except taking away BB.

That's really really weird. Maybe you have removed some other mods which might caused a conflict with BB? As it changes some interiors in Diamond City, any mod that changes some insides there may be the true cause of this issue.

And about Goodneighbour, as said this mod haves nothing to do there. So you can aim to mods which changes that town too.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:06 PM, st4bbie joe said:

anyone else having the issue with "Family Affairs" where the yao guai cant die? like you can get him to 0 health and it will just jump back up to full, not even the kill console command works

Maybe the culprit of this bug was this mod, as by the picture below the Yao Guai could get stuck in "test animations" which might have brought it in the "animation immortality".

Anyway with the new version those tests have been removed, so now this bug should not happen anymore.

But as I've already did the quest long time ago I can't check, so I can't confirm it or not.

image.png.a29821b896d054453c33d3b86dbbcfc5.png

i seem to get locked in an infinite animation loop with hermes and i can't seem to find out what is causing the issue.

Edit: i fixed it by hitting the home button and exiting the scene. not sure if it was bugged and that force stopped it or if it was because the scene didn't have a set time to play out then end.

7 hours ago, Notmeiswear6969 said:

i seem to get locked in an infinite animation loop with hermes and i can't seem to find out what is causing the issue.

Edit: i fixed it by hitting the home button and exiting the scene. not sure if it was bugged and that force stopped it or if it was because the scene didn't have a set time to play out then end.

yeah the aaf intergration isnt right for some reason, what you described will happen all the time, using the aaf menu (like you did) is the only fix at the minute.

So is this mod just broken now? The quest at the lighthouse just doesn't spawn any of the creatures, the one with the Stingwing at the settlement near the Glowing Sea didn't play any animations, and the deathclaw captive quest I'm just getting text boxes, with no animations, and the quest isn't advancing beyond "hide or face Hermes"

6 hours ago, trees said:

So is this mod just broken now? The quest at the lighthouse just doesn't spawn any of the creatures, the one with the Stingwing at the settlement near the Glowing Sea didn't play any animations, and the deathclaw captive quest I'm just getting text boxes, with no animations, and the quest isn't advancing beyond "hide or face Hermes"

"at the lighthouse" you mean the one to capture the girls? There aren't creatures to spawn in that quest.

For the animations not working, are you sure to have installed the correct animation mods? And in the correct orders?

If they're not updated or not in the correct order (or even with incorrect tags) they CAN'T work. You should check them with AAF menu to see the real errors.

37 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

"at the lighthouse" you mean the one to capture the girls? There aren't creatures to spawn in that quest.

For the animations not working, are you sure to have installed the correct animation mods? And in the correct orders?

If they're not updated or not in the correct order (or even with incorrect tags) they CAN'T work. You should check them with AAF menu to see the real errors.

If I start anims through Violate or through the AAF menu, I have almost no problems (there's a small issue where actors will just stop animating briefly in the middle of scenes for like a second before resuming, but that has nothing to do with this). Meanwhile, when I try to start a sex scene in this mod, either one involving other actors or one involving the player, I get a text box and then no animations actually play. Not even so much as an error message in the AAF menu debugger. Just straight up nothing.

17 hours ago, trees said:

As verasmile2 pointed out, the lighthouse quest never had any animations afaik, its just a capture quest.  Somerville place (the stingwing) also doesnt because the last time this mod was updated there were no stingwing animations available.  The hermes quest has been a problem for many people unfortunately, if the quest will not advance on its own you need to advance it using the console, see original post for instructions on how to do that.

16 hours ago, dashboi93 said:

Family affairs quest has stopped working, some rust devils appeared now she won't talk 

I assume you mean the part where you are walking to the church?.  I belive that is a known issue that can occur if you get interrupted, you will probably need to reload to an earlier save if you can and try to stay as close to her as possible, if you cant/dont want to reload you could try advancing the stage with the console, see first post for how to do that.

On 8/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, trees said:

Pretty much, ya. The offer's open to anyone that wants to take a wrench at it to patch it, but I doubt I can put in the hours to fix it in the forseeable future. :/