1 hour ago, Oldwolf58 said:

This mod requires AAF but it doesn't have animations? only dialogue sex? Is there suppose to be a settings holotape or mcm entry for this mod?

There are instances where the mod calls for an animation, but that script is a tid messy due to it trying to do both AAF and the old Four-Play. There should technically be animations, but it's been a while since I've been able to properly check

Is there a console command to progress the Hermes quest. I wanted to progress with the brotherhood quest to get some nukes and stuff but Hermes was around and I thought " ok lets do this quest in between". Now I am at a point where I should collect stuff for making pipe weapons. I got the wood but I can t find the other stuff. I can t find pipe where the car is.

48 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Is there a console command to progress the Hermes quest. I wanted to progress with the brotherhood quest to get some nukes and stuff but Hermes was around and I thought " ok lets do this quest in between". Now I am at a point where I should collect stuff for making pipe weapons. I got the wood but I can t find the other stuff. I can t find pipe where the car is.

The pipe is stuck in the skeleton. Basically look at anything that shouldn't belong in a cave.

hey man are you still working on the mod? how pregnancy work?do i need a mod for it? will you continue the FL:NV version?

btw i love your mod

ah 2 problems...........1)animation doesn't work 2)after completing dogmeat quest how much do i have to wait to fuck him again?

16 hours ago, Cannavazzo said:

hey man are you still working on the mod? how pregnancy work?do i need a mod for it? will you continue the FL:NV version?

btw i love your mod

ah 2 problems...........1)animation doesn't work 2)after completing dogmeat quest how much do i have to wait to fuck him again?

Real life got the better of me and recently I've pretty much lost interest in FO4. If I'm gonna work on Breeder again, chances are I'm gonna redo it from the ground up, but more likely I'll be back for Starfield. Either that or I suddenly get a flash of inspiration and dive back in again

8 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Real life got the better of me and recently I've pretty much lost interest in FO4. If I'm gonna work on Breeder again, chances are I'm gonna redo it from the ground up, but more likely I'll be back for Starfield. Either that or I suddenly get a flash of inspiration and dive back in again

oh ok sooooo how pregnancy work? any animation mod to use?

1 hour ago, Cannavazzo said:

oh ok sooooo how pregnancy work? any animation mod to use?

Well... I haven't really figured that out either. It sort of became a tangled mess when one animation system got hauled to another and the scripts I used still followed the structure of the old system.

14 hours ago, Catnapper2 said:

Does anyone know how to kill the Frolicking Raider in the Sixty Minute Man quest? I can't find them anywhere.

On top of the roof, if I recall correctly. It's quite a distance away, so it might be that they're not yet rendered if you're on low specs.

Could I please get the file that does not need AAF ? I finally am getting back to fallout 4 , and this is a Must have mod for me. I love your work. I never used aaf , i have tried it and did not really like it at all. 

EDIT: I found the file on my spare drive. :)   If I get some time Maybe i can look into fixing any Bugs. There really were not to many that i found though, Honestly. Just has to go at the bottom of the load order, Just above any cleaning Mods. 

On 4/8/2019 at 5:36 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

Could I please get the file that does not need AAF ? I finally am getting back to fallout 4 , and this is a Must have mod for me. I love your work. I never used aaf , i have tried it and did not really like it at all. 

EDIT: I found the file on my spare drive. :)   If I get some time Maybe i can look into fixing any Bugs. There really were not to many that i found though, Honestly. Just has to go at the bottom of the load order, Just above any cleaning Mods. 

Never thought I'd become a must have, I'm honored :)

The only real reliance on AAF the mod has are scripts and functionality. AFAIK, you could run it without AAF installed (or remove the dependency via F4EDIT). As for the bugs, those have become a bit of a demoralizing factor, but by now I'm planning on finally doing a few punch-throughs again to get this bungled (albeit lovely) mess stable at last.

On a sidenote, disregard previous negative messages from me. I am, in fact, planning on continuing. Can't confirm anything anytime soon, but there's a quest sheet for April just about ready and I'm hoping to give Brooke the love she deserves. Whether or not rebuilding everything from the ground up is still on the table... well... let's just say that "well" is deep enough to irrigate an entire farmstead...

Shameless plug: if you want to nag me real-time (or give constructive criticism, however you kids call it these days), join the Discord and rant away. God knows I could use a few reminders a day to sit my ass down for this.

Also remember to drop ideas in the Breeder Suggestions thread or in the aforementioned Discord server. (Things such as "whoa, just discovered this hidden area in the game with only a limited amount of raiders that could be polished away. Maybe this could be a bit of a society!" (Which was my discovery of today, tbh.))

I'm really, really hoping to get back into this, because I really don't like leaving something unfinished. And BB... it still feels like there's a lot to be added before I can call it "finished". With Patreon being dead to me, no need to feel like there's a degree of seperation, either stand by for more, or hook me up via DM or the aforementioned > aforementioned Discord <.

And for those really, really interested:

-I'm still looking for people to expand upon and maintain the Breeder Wiki. Both for Fertile and Boston Breeder content, mostly for walkthoughs and support but compiling information (as far as it's been consistent) would be a lifesaver)

-I'm also still looking to get a nice reserve of voice actors/actresses on stand-by. If you have the feeling you might be up to the task, or want to see about getting some training, hit me up via DM with some samples and I'll give you a role and some tips along the way.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:09 AM, Shotsordsoo said:

Might be a bug.

The new quest ,enter the lair.After hazmat suits retrieved,hard to complete conversation with Sonia.It seems she always try to walk around which cause an end of conversation. 

Very likely a missing package on my end. Will fix :)

On 12/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, Yakurczak said:

I have a problem with "She's a friend indeed." When my character is talking with Dr. Wolfe I can't leave the conversation with her and I used all dialog options. The bottom one is just a blank spot and I can't progress the quest. Doing setstage command only blocks out the next one with Deathclaws, since I can't give them injection. What to do?!

I am getting this same issue too . i have tryed everything and if you try to skip the stage it bugs out and keeps telling you to check in on her .

Hello don't know whether this has already come up or not but in the quest "A Curious Curie Dr Wolfe" doesn't talk to Curie when I press E on her she just carries on doing whatever she was doing before I would advance it manually but I do not know the quest code. If you want a mod list please ask.

Thanks for reading please reply

Hatoc

Before I install this, I just want to confirm something. These "Blank Audio Files"... do they only affect stuff relating to this mod, or will installing those do something really intrusive like removing all of the PC voice acting? I want to use this mod so badly, but I just can't bring myself to do it if my girl turns into a silent protagonist. ><;

18 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Before I install this, I just want to confirm something. These "Blank Audio Files"... do they only affect stuff relating to this mod, or will installing those do something really intrusive like removing all of the PC voice acting? I want to use this mod so badly, but I just can't bring myself to do it if my girl turns into a silent protagonist. ><;

yes they should only affect Boston Breeder

however I strongly recommend you pack the audio files into ba2 file using Archive2 (from Creation Kit) because that will improve the loading times

This is a copy and paste from a couple of pages ago

now my solution is a bit difficult, install a copy of creation kit and then find the program archive2

with the ba2 setting of General and no compression. start adding each sound folder to its own ba2 (it will take a while to do this)

for instance \Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp & fallout 4.esm into Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 (check each mods zip file to find what has been added)

and then move(or delete) the loose files that you compressed into the ba2

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

however I strongly recommend you pack the audio files into ba2 file using Archive2 (from Creation Kit) because that will improve the loading times

now my solution is a bit difficult, install a copy of creation kit and then find the program archive2

with the ba2 setting of General and no compression. start adding each sound folder to its own ba2 (it will take a while to do this)

for instance \Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp & fallout 4.esm into Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 (check each mods zip file to find what has been added)

Thanks! It's a relief that those audio files aren't what I thought they were. :3 I'll get to work on installing this as soon as I've gotten erections workin' right. ^-^

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

btw the reason to do this, is because the game can load really slowly with audio loose files and BA2 speeds it up

11 hours ago, shar181 said:

It only covers the mod itself and acts as a means to make dialogue run smoothly, not to intnetionally turn anyone silent. ;)