On 2/16/2019 at 12:21 AM, vonkayas said:

love the idea of the content so far, but ive run in to a bug where any sex animations in AAF started by Boston breeder dont seem to ever stop, and interrupt the paragraph of text smut before i can read it. kinda breaks any and all the quests that include actual sex sadly for me

I have the same issue.

try opening the AAF wizard (pos 1) and then press end.

worked for me.

Even over and above the high level of ambient bugginess present in the mod, I have encounter a gamebreaker in the Captive scenario. The only triggers that actually trigger are the ones where you leave the lair and find stuff and report back. Literally every other trigger in the quest had to be advanced through the console. By the time I got to the factory, the whole thing was irreparably broken. Hermes refused to activate even when I stood in front of him and shot him in the face, the parents never showed up even when that stage was set in the console, I obviously couldn't talk to the parents, Sonia was unresponsive when  I set the second to last stage, and when I set the quest to complete, it just ended. I don't know if I was supposed to get my stuff back or not, but as it stands I pissed away several hours of gameplay with no reward except losing every item I had to an utterly imperturbable and immortal deathclaw. 

I love the idea of this mod. Conceptually there's a lot of room to play here, and it adds interesting new dimensions to the game. Unfortunately the level of bugginess throughout means it's safest to avoid it until and unless a major update is released, which breaks my heart a little. 

1 minute ago, theuglyamerican said:

Even over and above the high level of ambient bugginess present in the mod, I have encounter a gamebreaker in the Captive scenario. The only triggers that actually trigger are the ones where you leave the lair and find stuff and report back. Literally every other trigger in the quest had to be advanced through the console. By the time I got to the factory, the whole thing was irreparably broken. Hermes refused to activate even when I stood in front of him and shot him in the face, the parents never showed up even when that stage was set in the console, I obviously couldn't talk to the parents, Sonia was unresponsive when  I set the second to last stage, and when I set the quest to complete, it just ended. I don't know if I was supposed to get my stuff back or not, but as it stands I pissed away several hours of gameplay with no reward except losing every item I had to an utterly imperturbable and immortal deathclaw. 

I love the idea of this mod. Conceptually there's a lot of room to play here, and it adds interesting new dimensions to the game. Unfortunately the level of bugginess throughout means it's safest to avoid it until and unless a major update is released, which breaks my heart a little. 

just wondering do you have South of the Sea(SOTS) installed because that was causing issues with me

not having it installed because it causes an issue at Atlantic Offices due to pathfinding because of a new door.

and when i played it, I had two other major problems.

1. because I use bodygen, the hazmat adventurers you meant to find became very difficult because for some reason, dead NPC's bodies disappear so only heads remain

2. near the end of the quest, something went wrong and the entire Atlantic Office act played again with two sets of grandparents and two mothers. it managed to finish but the post-quest stuff didn't happen

On 2/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, Invictaxe said:

not having it installed because it causes an issue at Atlantic Offices due to pathfinding because of a new door.

and when i played it, I had two other major problems.

1. because I use bodygen, the hazmat adventurers you meant to find became very difficult because for some reason, dead NPC's bodies disappear so only heads remain

2. near the end of the quest, something went wrong and the entire Atlantic Office act played again with two sets of grandparents and two mothers. it managed to finish but the post-quest stuff didn't happen

I had console in the hazmat suits. The bodies (and the power armor) I found were non-interactive objects.

5 hours ago, Narlicious said:

Am I missing something? Once I finish the Woman's Best Friend quest, I can't initiate sex with Dogmeat. Is that intended?

That's because Fallout 4's dialogue system only allows for 4 dialogue options. I could rework a bunch using Extended Dialogue Interface, but in that case I'd much rather rework the whole mod with that mod in mind. Which, by the way, is becoming more tempting for me to do looking back at some of the general instabilities I run into and can't properly patch out.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, Toddi said:

I have the same issue.

try opening the AAF wizard (pos 1) and then press end.

worked for me.

The quest doesn't proceed on from that point though, does it? The dialog remains the same for me when cancelling the animation through the AAF menu.

14 hours ago, pepertje said:

That's because Fallout 4's dialogue system only allows for 4 dialogue options. I could rework a bunch using Extended Dialogue Interface, but in that case I'd much rather rework the whole mod with that mod in mind. Which, by the way, is becoming more tempting for me to do looking back at some of the general instabilities I run into and can't properly patch out.

Fair enough. The four dialogue options was such a terrible idea on Bethesda's part.

I know it would be a lot of work, but I feel like reworking the mod with XDI would make it a lot better yeah.

1 hour ago, Teasinghorizon9 said:

So are you as the sole survivor able to be fucked by the brahmin or anything besides dogmeat..? I'm seeing the companions but that's basically it.

from memory, there is text based sex scenes with Deathclaw's, Stingwing and dogmeat in a couple of different quests

22 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I m with Brooke within the mine in front of a water hole. She is supposed to spill my blood. But she does nothing and I can t talk to her. I shot her an revived her, but that did also not help.

I had issues with that scene too, for me it was a conflict with the player comments and head tracking mod, do you use it?, if so try disabling it in the mcm, if you don't use it....well idk, i would imagine certain types of dialogue mods could cause issues.

So I ve been experimenting with this mod and read the BB Wiki for bug fix solution. I need to find support for the Oberland station because If I just wait the quest fails after some time.  I can t trigger the start of The Hornet's Nest . How can I start this quest? Also I tried force starting this quest via console and it seems another quest needs to be done before, because otherwise it gets buggy, like the search for the "mysterious pine" (what/where is that?)

I can t find this dude.

"An option that is always available is to find Ivan. Ivan, an ex-Gunner that left with Carmen, can be found in Goodneighbor inside of The Third Rail. "

Thank you