50 minutes ago, DarkAcnologia said:

some help would be really nice i dont get how to start the animations btw im in the quest enter the lair and when i talk to hermes nothing happens he just goes to sleep wtf

Do you have deathclaw animations installed?

10 hours ago, DarkAcnologia said:

how do i install the blank voices i dont get it my game refuses to start onces i install it

You no longer need them fallout 4 now has a silent voices mod I made a new topic explain this and what to look for on Nexus for I can't post the link to it for obvious reasons but its explained in my post the post/topic is called Boston breeder silent voices update if you want to search for it

10 hours ago, maelstromxc said:

I just completed Enter the Lair, and I believe Abigail is supposed to give me back my items.... But she never did. Anyone know where the items taken away are stored, if anywhere?

There is a duffle bag popping up, if all's well

On 7/7/2019 at 5:47 AM, pepertje said:

There is a duffle bag popping up, if all's well

Is there any chance you'll do some bug fixes for this mod at all? I encountered quite a few and recently one with Jade took her to Diamond city for that part of her quest and she just stood there and didn't move not even console commands worked bar one that advanced the quest and completed it sadly. Another bug was encountered in The lost children Wodan didn't even show up :( even after I reset the quest I couldn't do anything 

Okay I'm new to this stuff.

In the requirements one was animation packs to go with AAF , which ones are they, or do they come already installed?

I also encountered a problem where I can't use the talk option to dismiss Brooke.

And I also don't see custom animations, for example the one where Dogmeat jumps on the women in women's best friend, and the animations from enter the lair. Do I have to use the AAF menu for this?

Is there anything I'm missing to get these working?

• 2 weeks later...

For some bloody reason, I can't find any but the ONE rad suit next to the cave on Enter the Lair quest, the other map markers are void of any corpses or rad suits. Anyway to bypass? Digging through 250+ mods is going to suck....

Edit: NVM, seems the markers are just for general location, not ACTUAL location.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:36 AM, Prancing Doe said:

For some bloody reason, I can't find any but the ONE rad suit next to the cave on Enter the Lair quest, the other map markers are void of any corpses or rad suits. Anyway to bypass? Digging through 250+ mods is going to suck....

Edit: NVM, seems the markers are just for general location, not ACTUAL location.

Do you, by any chance, remember where you found the one near the vertibird? I have checked every tree, building, rock, car near it and even after 30 minutes of searching still no luck. I am afraid that some mod (like Wattz Laser Gun) might have overridden the cells.

48 minutes ago, Jammer3240213 said:

Okay I still have a couple of questions.

Do the animations need to be started with the AAF menu?

What animation packs for AAF are required, can you send a link?

You'll need the creature animation pack known as vanilla/kinky/creatures I believe I'll give you the link to it make sure you follow all instructions properly or you may royally F your game up. I use these myself for animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110417-aaf-sex-em-up/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112667-aaf-themes-vanillasexanimations-kinkyaggressive-and-creaturesexanimations/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101242-mutated-lust-5219/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75915-aaf-fo4-animations-by-leito-122118/ for that last one follow it to the letter also I highly advise using loot to sort your load order aside from that follow all instructions for those mods

• 2 weeks later...

a problem i face each time i try this mod, it that animations run through this mod that include the player, dont end, is there something im missing there or is that a known bug?

ive had to reload the game and abandon quests because i got trapped in endless sex animation loops. 
such as submitting the character to dog meat to settle down his friskyness, and being trapped in the deathclaw cave.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:23 PM, gohanssj said:

Is there a walkthrough or something for this mod?
I started the Enter the lair quest and i don't know how to progress (escape from hermes or something).
I talked to to the girl, slept with hermes, slept for several days and nothing progresses.

This same issue. Exhausted dialogue options with both Sonia and Hermes, went down the elevator, killed an legendary alpha deathclaw and looted some weapons nearby, but that's it, I just can't do a single thing to continue the quest. This wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't lost all of my inventory before this happened, so I logically can't just forget it and move on.

Is there a container with the lost gear anywhere? I can leave this uncompleted, but I just can't go on without my things...

1 hour ago, Belucard said:

This same issue. Exhausted dialogue options with both Sonia and Hermes, went down the elevator, killed an legendary alpha deathclaw and looted some weapons nearby, but that's it, I just can't do a single thing to continue the quest. This wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't lost all of my inventory before this happened, so I logically can't just forget it and move on.

Is there a container with the lost gear anywhere? I can leave this uncompleted, but I just can't go on without my things...

Did the girl's family show up?

They drop a duffle bag with all your stuff on the rooftop

There is a small issue that with one of the patches/animation mods plus Deathclaw Penises mod Hermes ends up with two appendages.  When Deathclaw Penises is uninstalled Hermes has a penis that ranges from not there - small - medium - large during animations.  The animations are built around the deathclaw penis not the new* deathclaw penis

*I assume that it is new or why would this mod ask for a penis that is already there, plus the deathclaw animations clearly look like they are meant to be used with the deathclaw penis download

I don't know if anyone else has the issue of not advancing in the enter the lair quest.  I am stuck at face or hide from Hermes.  Had sex 20 times including with the other captive.  I find that if I quickly end the animation before through aaf wizard before it finishes gathering Hermes will go lay down, but I still end up with him snarling all time time.  Is that the que to explore the glowing sea bit by bit or am I missing something?