On 5/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, xXChantelleXx said:

Assuming you are using AAF as it states in the requirements, you need to open up the AAF menu and the animation being played will be there, I can't remember the stop button off by heart but it is in a list of commands on that page. The problem is with the animation packs used as they don't have a listed end and therefore continue till you stop them.

Hope this helps

Yeah, I tried that a few times but it didn't seem like the quest progressed when I did. Does it work properly when doing so for you?

Thanks for providing the information about the cause of the issue. :)

I wish this mod would expand more.

Now why I am here

Problem: The knocked up NPC at "The Castle" seems to have my body preset(thicc) and looks good.

However some NPCs(curie, ...) get a more I guess standard body type(default?).

Is there a possibility to change the body type of a NPC?

Thank you

Okay so I don't normally reply to topics or whatever and normally just download the mod and do my thing but what I'm wondering is this would it be possible to use a mod manager like Nexus or Vortex to install the blank audio files since they're Esm and Esp files or would that break the game? 

2 hours ago, Zangetsu96 said:

Okay so I don't normally reply to topics or whatever and normally just download the mod and do my thing but what I'm wondering is this would it be possible to use a mod manager like Nexus or Vortex to install the blank audio files since they're Esm and Esp files or would that break the game? 

I'm pretty sure using NMM / Vortex is a safe way to do it. Every now and again I have to reinstall my setup and I always use NMM to reinstall my stuff.

Hello

About "caught in the middle": Has the quest been fixed? I tried setstage 0  then 10. Resetquest seems to react and I need to talk to katie. However, there is no map marker about her location. If I want to teleport myself to her this also fails(maybe I got the command line wrong). 

Thank you

Just got this mod. I'm doing the quest where I'm trapped in a cave with Sonia and there's a deathclaw named Hermes knocking me up. Problem is I'm seeing Hermes for the first time in the cave and when he fucks my character the animation never ends. It goes on forever. Any tips on how to fix this? I can use the AAF menu to end the animation, but that doesn't advance the quest. Any advice would be appreciated. My load order is

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
CoAFanaticsGirl.esl=1
Sexy One piece.esl=1
AAF.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
SD-Starlight-Overhaul.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp=1
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size.esp=1
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
ASVektor.esp=1
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp=1
EasyLockpicking.esp=1
RepairSanctuary.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AE.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AzarHair.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
DeadBodyCollision.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
Synth Overhaul.esp=1
D.E.C.A.Y.esp=1
zWGirlClothSimply.esp=1
CombatZoneRestored.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
CF_AtomicWarlord.esp=1
Sit Anywhere Re-Done.esp=1
TERANurseUniform.esp=1
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp=1
NorthgirlArmorFO4.esp=1
Post Nuclear Girl.esp=1
ShanoaArmorFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp=1
tschutschiWardrobe2.esp=1
RangerArmor.esp=1
FM_Wasteland_Mashups.esp=1
TERARogue.esp=1
TTOutfit.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
Survivalist.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
KKYpampas.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp=1
TERABusinessCasual.esp=1
fusioncore permanent.esp=1
RestorePAFrames.esp=1
HidePipboy.esp=1
Deadly Pipe Receivers.esp=1
Factor.esp=1
NiTeNull - Shade Girl Leather Outfits.esp=1
Flamer Test.esp=1
Better Burning Damage.esp=1
Better Burning Damage - Extra Long.esp=1
Better Burning Damage - Super Hot.esp=1
Shino Clothes.esp=1
Shino Bikini Pack.esp=1
MonnoBikini.esp=1
TERAKynaArmor.esp=1
scarletdawn.esp=1
projectphoenix.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BRIDGEHOME.esp=1
SuperMutantOverhaul.esp=1
Chestnut Hill Station.esp=1
[SunJeong] Final Project.esp=1
powerarmort49.esp=1
TheNakedWasteland.esp=1
BR77.esp=1
ProjectHelljumper.esp=1
NX2C.esp=1
Skip DIMA memories.esp=1
vneck.esp=1
MLU.esp=1
TERASwimwear.esp=1
zzjay_Wasteland attire.esp=1
NukaRaidersArmorFixer.esp=1
Shino_Artist's Attire_Outfit.esp=1
XIVSummerBikini.esp=1
Grim_Megamilk.esp=1
XunMicroBikini.esp=1
Hot and Horny Wastelands Posters.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (100x).esp=1
KLPostersAdult.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
NightingaleArmor4Fallout.esp=1
AranLaserCarbine.esp=1
blueteam.esp=1
DOOMDesertEagle.esp=1
ACR-W17.esp=1
Elysium.esp=1
MissileRifle.esp=1
Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp=1
FasterWalk3.esp=1
MisogynistFalloutComments.esp=1
Lazman_Bikinis.esp=1
bTankTop.esp=1
RoxysPublicPack.esp=1
VStringBikini.esp=1
jill valentine.esp=1
Valerian_Armor.esp=1
CasualCombatOutfit.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp=1
SlowTime.esp=1
winryTop.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
zgcgomabikini.esp=1
Railway Rifle Spawn Fix.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
NV4.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
Boston Breeder.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
Raider Pet.esp=1
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp=1

3 hours ago, Katie1234 said:

Just got this mod. I'm doing the quest where I'm trapped in a cave with Sonia and there's a deathclaw named Hermes knocking me up. Problem is I'm seeing Hermes for the first time in the cave and when he fucks my character the animation never ends. It goes on forever. Any tips on how to fix this? I can use the AAF menu to end the animation, but that doesn't advance the quest. Any advice would be appreciated. My load order is

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
CoAFanaticsGirl.esl=1
Sexy One piece.esl=1
AAF.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
SD-Starlight-Overhaul.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp=1
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size.esp=1
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
ASVektor.esp=1
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp=1
EasyLockpicking.esp=1
RepairSanctuary.esp=1
Lacy Underwear.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AE.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AzarHair.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
DeadBodyCollision.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
Synth Overhaul.esp=1
D.E.C.A.Y.esp=1
zWGirlClothSimply.esp=1
CombatZoneRestored.esp=1
Sporty Underwear.esp=1
CF_AtomicWarlord.esp=1
Sit Anywhere Re-Done.esp=1
TERANurseUniform.esp=1
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp=1
NorthgirlArmorFO4.esp=1
Post Nuclear Girl.esp=1
ShanoaArmorFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp=1
tschutschiWardrobe2.esp=1
RangerArmor.esp=1
FM_Wasteland_Mashups.esp=1
TERARogue.esp=1
TTOutfit.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
Survivalist.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
KKYpampas.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp=1
TERABusinessCasual.esp=1
fusioncore permanent.esp=1
RestorePAFrames.esp=1
HidePipboy.esp=1
Deadly Pipe Receivers.esp=1
Factor.esp=1
NiTeNull - Shade Girl Leather Outfits.esp=1
Flamer Test.esp=1
Better Burning Damage.esp=1
Better Burning Damage - Extra Long.esp=1
Better Burning Damage - Super Hot.esp=1
Shino Clothes.esp=1
Shino Bikini Pack.esp=1
MonnoBikini.esp=1
TERAKynaArmor.esp=1
scarletdawn.esp=1
projectphoenix.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BRIDGEHOME.esp=1
SuperMutantOverhaul.esp=1
Chestnut Hill Station.esp=1
[SunJeong] Final Project.esp=1
powerarmort49.esp=1
TheNakedWasteland.esp=1
BR77.esp=1
ProjectHelljumper.esp=1
NX2C.esp=1
Skip DIMA memories.esp=1
vneck.esp=1
MLU.esp=1
TERASwimwear.esp=1
zzjay_Wasteland attire.esp=1
NukaRaidersArmorFixer.esp=1
Shino_Artist's Attire_Outfit.esp=1
XIVSummerBikini.esp=1
Grim_Megamilk.esp=1
XunMicroBikini.esp=1
Hot and Horny Wastelands Posters.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (100x).esp=1
KLPostersAdult.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
NightingaleArmor4Fallout.esp=1
AranLaserCarbine.esp=1
blueteam.esp=1
DOOMDesertEagle.esp=1
ACR-W17.esp=1
Elysium.esp=1
MissileRifle.esp=1
Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp=1
FasterWalk3.esp=1
MisogynistFalloutComments.esp=1
Lazman_Bikinis.esp=1
bTankTop.esp=1
RoxysPublicPack.esp=1
VStringBikini.esp=1
jill valentine.esp=1
Valerian_Armor.esp=1
CasualCombatOutfit.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp=1
SlowTime.esp=1
winryTop.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
AAF_SEU.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
zgcgomabikini.esp=1
Railway Rifle Spawn Fix.esp=1
RU556.esp=1
NV4.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
rxl_bp70_animations.esp=1
Boston Breeder.esp=1
AAF_Violate.esp=1
Raider Pet.esp=1
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp=1

And I thought I had a lot of mods :o wow I mean I have 52 of them not all AAF related however or of that nature but as for the quest not advancing its better than getting a CTD which was happening to me hopefully the mod author helps you out as I can't be of much help sadly though for me I don't get an animation just text oh well/ 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, offnightmare said:

Can't interact with Hermes at all when your supposed to hide or face him.

I'm having a similar issue with Hermes. When I get to the hide or face him part he'll walk up to me and start dialogue and I even get the text popup but thats it, nothing happens after I press okay. I've tried all the dialogue options and even hiding and nothing works. Oddly enough even setstage dosent seem to be working, the only one that works is 10 to start the quest the others aren't doing anything.

I've done a few of the other BB scenarios and haven't had any issues other than BB isint playing any animations. I have all the requirements and have even used the animal animations but for some reason BB dosent want to use them, maybe that has something to do with my Hermes problem?

3 hours ago, rookie189 said:

I'm having a similar issue with Hermes. When I get to the hide or face him part he'll walk up to me and start dialogue and I even get the text popup but thats it, nothing happens after I press okay. I've tried all the dialogue options and even hiding and nothing works. Oddly enough even setstage dosent seem to be working, the only one that works is 10 to start the quest the others aren't doing anything.

I've done a few of the other BB scenarios and haven't had any issues other than BB isint playing any animations. I have all the requirements and have even used the animal animations but for some reason BB dosent want to use them, maybe that has something to do with my Hermes problem?

I'm pretty sure at this point that the animations not starting is due to the script not being set up properly. I'll have to find an example script to copy from another mod, because I couldn't for the life of me get it sorted out on my own. Not sure when I'll have the time to actually fix it, though.

Hello

I completed the quest you get at the F.O.B. Sigma Bunker. After that I did Jade her quest(still don t know how to do the Double Trouble quest). Now I was wondering if I switch my follower to April maybe she has some personal quests. Now I come to the F.O.B. Sigma Bunker with Jade at my side and the door is locked. I guess for a reason.

Also any ideas how to fix the Caught in the Middle quest. Even if I force start the quest,  I can t find Katie.

Hey @pepertje i know your not doing much with this lately but FYI the blank audio files for the hornets quests are not working as intended....well for me at least, maybe someone else can confirm or deny this?, it might just be a problem with my game.  During dialogue scenes i get no lip movement, i cant skip dialogue and the camera stays focused on me even when someone else is talking, other quests are fine (so far).

16 hours ago, pisslover27 said:

i just have a quick question about the quest "enter the lair", how the hell do you start it? i've walked up to the juvenile deathclaw south of scrap palace at least 5 times now, each one leading in my demise or his demise. i don't know what to do. anyone know how to start it?

another issue i just encountered:jade wont follow me after i killed the alien. she wont be at the greenhouse in diamond city when i travel there either. idk what happened.

14 hours ago, pisslover27 said:

another issue i just encountered:jade wont follow me after i killed the alien. she wont be at the greenhouse in diamond city when i travel there either. idk what happened.

Did you talk to Jade after killing the alien? Could be she's stuck in a package while waiting for you to talk to her.

On 6/15/2019 at 6:30 AM, Evilhomer said:

Hey @pepertje i know your not doing much with this lately but FYI the blank audio files for the hornets quests are not working as intended....well for me at least, maybe someone else can confirm or deny this?, it might just be a problem with my game.  During dialogue scenes i get no lip movement, i cant skip dialogue and the camera stays focused on me even when someone else is talking, other quests are fine (so far).

I can't get ANY of the audio files to work. Had to turn subtitles on just to know what's going on. And some conversations just hang. You'll say something and it'll lock you into the convo indefinitely with the NPC staring blankly at you. Pressing left-click makes the PC go "Hmmm" or "Alright..." but doesn't actually move the dialogue options forward.

21 hours ago, Deltatek said:

I can't get ANY of the audio files to work. Had to turn subtitles on just to know what's going on. And some conversations just hang. You'll say something and it'll lock you into the convo indefinitely with the NPC staring blankly at you. Pressing left-click makes the PC go "Hmmm" or "Alright..." but doesn't actually move the dialogue options forward.

Unfortunately there is no actual audio, its text only.  The files provided just make it so the camera in the cutscene is on the person speaking (in text) also makes the lips move and give you some control like skipping the text, if it's working correctly that is.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, cazzo said:

hi, i'm stuck during the quest "Enter the lair",i'm in the point where soia should enter the elevator but she dosen't anything she stay there watching the door

20190628185413_1.jpg.24c0017443671f2fee895c62ad6fcb4c.jpg

20190628185415_1.jpg

i've also tried using the command setstage adding 10 to the stage but it just bug and set me a marker to hermes lair

when I did this quest, I did a combo of (whateverherIDis).moveto Player and moving ahead.

I had two bugs, one was caused by another mod South of the Sea (it had a door in the same area where she says to in the door)

and the other bug happened near the end when the entire chase scene was replayed with two of each NPC (these were despawned later in the quest)

So I'm just wondering something I tried to use Vortex to install the blank audio files but it just put them in the main games directory do I need to manually put the Fuz files in the sound folder or should I do it through Vortex again? as I couldn't skip through the dialog at all and the camera wasn't focused on the npc talking I've also come across a bug with enter the lair as well Sonia wouldn't enter the elevator during the Hermes scene or whatever she needs to do and she keeps walking away from me in the lair when I talk to her its pretty damn annoying >_>. Any help with what I need to do with the blank audio files as well would be greatly appreciated :) 

On 4/20/2019 at 8:16 PM, Invictaxe said:

heh, I decided to zip the Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 as an experiment to see how big the 7z will be.

and considering how big the BA2 file is, which is around a gig, I was expecting a sizable file but not 8 MB

so here is a 7z of Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 so just extract the file to the DATA folder so it is next to Boston Breeder.esp

if this is a problem, i can remove it

Boston Breeder - Main.7z 8.47 MB · 33 downloads

use this