13 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

now I might have had a similar problem to you so my problem is that it took forever to load fallout 4 regardless of mod selection.

here is a quick way to find out if you have the same problem.

go into your data folder and RENAME "sound" folder to "sound_2" DO NOT DELETE IT

and then run the game and if it loads a lot faster then you have the same problem as me

now my solution is a bit difficult, install a copy of creation kit and then find the program archive2

with the ba2 setting of General and no compression. start adding each sound folder to its own ba2 (it will take a while to do this)

for instance \Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp into Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 (check each mods zip file to find what has been added)

and then move(or delete) the loose files that you compressed into the ba2

otherwise just put up with the load times

ok, i think it worked, still loads longer than usual but it's muuuuuch better now, so thanks a lot, that i can actually play the game again. But here's another question in my sound\voice folder there were only two things boston breeder.esp and fallout4.esm, and i converted only boston breeder.esp, so now i have boston breeder main.ba2 and fallout4.esm. So my question can i also convert fallout4.esm, or will it mess my game up in some way? Thanks again for your help!

1 hour ago, Warmongrel said:

ok, i think it worked, still loads longer than usual but it's muuuuuch better now, so thanks a lot, that i can actually play the game again. But here's another question in my sound\voice folder there were only two things boston breeder.esp and fallout4.esm, and i converted only boston breeder.esp, so now i have boston breeder main.ba2 and fallout4.esm. So my question can i also convert fallout4.esm, or will it mess my game up in some way? Thanks again for your help!

Just put that Fallout4.esm folder into the boston breeder BA2 because like i said in my post, you should refer to the contents of the zip file (I going to assume that it was boston breeder that added the Fallout4.esm folder and not something else(which may cause issues later on))

23 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

Just put that Fallout4.esm folder into the boston breeder BA2 because like i said in my post, you should refer to the contents of the zip file (I going to assume that it was boston breeder that added the Fallout4.esm folder and not something else(which may cause issues later on))

Ok, i put them all in the same file, it seems even faster now. So thanks. But heres yet another question: can i also compress other folder like meshes.... or would it cause issues?

1 hour ago, Warmongrel said:

Ok, i put them all in the same file, it seems even faster now. So thanks. But heres yet another question: can i also compress other folder like meshes.... or would it cause issues?

I believe so as long as it is not textures, they require different settings but it is a change from general to textures in the ba2 settings

On 12/14/2018 at 11:49 PM, Grabacr646 said:

There aren't any animations for this mod yet are there?

Wondering the same thing as I'm pretty sure I have all of the requirements listed in the OP, though it's possible I missed something elsewhere in the thread. I'm not having any problems with this mod other than that there are no animations playing, even after installing Leito's animations and the compatibility pack. I've gotten animations to work fine with AAF-Violate, though.

9 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

dont think so,just finished a quest were i could ask for sex as the reward and it was nothing and another quest were it was just text

The last update added AAF support, so there should be animations but not for all quests afaik, i have only done one quest so far but an NPC male/female scene triggered for me, you get the text pop up as usual and then the animation happens (assuming it works).   As far as creatures go, assuming pep added what was available at the last update, it should have animations for dogs, supermutants, feral ghouls and deathclaws, hopefully in the next update they can add grey users awesome anims and i think that would be most creatures having at least one animation.

6 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

The last update added AAF support, so there should be animations but not for all quests afaik, i have only done one quest so far but an NPC male/female scene triggered for me, you get the text pop up as usual and then the animation happens (assuming it works).   As far as creatures go, assuming pep added what was available at the last update, it should have animations for dogs, supermutants, feral ghouls and deathclaws, hopefully in the next update they can add grey users awesome anims and i think that would be most creatures having at least one animation.

I haven't completed any quests that include those creatures. I'll give that a spin.

so during the quest Cait's Submission when you take her to the yaoi gui,is she suppose to do anything? she strips and stands there with the quest log saying wait for Cait and i have all the creature animations and a minor issue when she strips she changes bodytype only for that though

7 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so during the quest Cait's Submission when you take her to the yaoi gui,is she suppose to do anything? she strips and stands there with the quest log saying wait for Cait and i have all the creature animations and a minor issue when she strips she changes bodytype only for that though

There's only one yao guai anim so far and it was released after the last update, so there wont be anything happening on its own, you could trigger it manually via AAF i suppose(not as immersive but better than nothing).

Does she follow you if you start to leave or does she stay with the yao guai?  From what i remember of doing that quest in previous versions, i think you can go off and do other things and you will get a notification to go and pick her up at some point, if she stays then that's probably it.

Abducted/Starter quest to kick it off.   Taking the time to rest outside has it's downfalls.  First time sleeping outside in a sleeping bag you wake up in a new area, if you have a follower/s they are dismissed to prevent them from interfering.  Awaking naked in a different location you feel penetrated while paws lightly scratch your back as a dog breaths heavily.  In the background you hear two men talking to each other about how powerful they will be once they too have become 'Boston Breeders'.  "Good boy Killer.  You'll be a proud poppa soon enough."  As the animation finishes another starts immediately with a second junkyard dog.  "Don't struggle Miss.  Let the dogs have their way and you'll live. Got IT?"  

After all the x# of dogs have had their turn you get knocked out.  Waking up in front of Bunker Hill you find that you have a new companion.   When you interact with the companion he informs you "I'm here to protect the "Children."  When you attempt to dismiss he informs you that "I'm not leaving until we get the bread from your oven Miss!"  After x# of weeks have passed he wants to talk.  He informs you "Time for your checkup.  Lets go see the Veterinarian." You get a quest marker that leads you to their hideout and the quest log tells you to kill all except the vet.

What do you think pepertje?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 11:09 PM, Invictaxe said:

now I might have had a similar problem to you so my problem is that it took forever to load fallout 4 regardless of mod selection.

here is a quick way to find out if you have the same problem.

go into your data folder and RENAME "sound" folder to "sound_2" DO NOT DELETE IT

and then run the game and if it loads a lot faster then you have the same problem as me

now my solution is a bit difficult, install a copy of creation kit and then find the program archive2

with the ba2 setting of General and no compression. start adding each sound folder to its own ba2 (it will take a while to do this)

for instance \Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp into Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 (check each mods zip file to find what has been added)

and then move(or delete) the loose files that you compressed into the ba2

otherwise just put up with the load times

Maybe @pepertje would consider packaging the blank sound files into a ba2 archive? Given that the file compresses very well, it could be included in the final rar file and still only be roughly 70 MB in total (the mod + sounds). That would remove the need to have it as a separate download.

EDIT: Now I'm having a weird issue where any sex animation started by this mod doesn't end properly. The NPC stops correctly but the player character keeps playing her part of the animation forever. It works just fine in other mods though. Have I missed some step somewhere?

So I'm attempting to finish "Enter the Lair" but I keep running into bugs that prevent me from progressing without the use of console commands. I'm currently at the point where I have taken Sonia to the Atlantic Offices and Hermes has chased us inside. She attemptes to lock the door on him, but stands outside the room for some reason? The dialogue will trigger with Sonia, but then she ceases to react to anything I do after jumping down the hole in the floor. She comments that there is an exit, but then stands still, only teleporting after me when I go further down, or ride the elevator(not sure if its supposed to be broken or not) up to the top of the building. Any help would be appreciated as this quest has taken far longer than I expected to be away from the rest of my playthrough.

EDIT: Turns out I had a mod that was editing the Atlantic Offices cell, so removing it for the remainder of the quest fixed the issue I was having.

I finally went ahead and installed this mod, and when I did Piper stopped letting me talk to her. I had her as a companion when I installed, so she is currently following me around, I can open her inventory, tell her to wait, and tell her to look at stuff, but i can't talk to her, or dismiss her.  I'll assume that I did something wrong, but what could did I do?

On 1/5/2019 at 3:50 AM, JRadium said:

I finally went ahead and installed this mod, and when I did Piper stopped letting me talk to her. I had her as a companion when I installed, so she is currently following me around, I can open her inventory, tell her to wait, and tell her to look at stuff, but i can't talk to her, or dismiss her.  I'll assume that I did something wrong, but what could did I do?

had the same with Cait, i dismissed her by taking another companion. I had the quest to wait till shes getting infected, after that i could talk to her again.

@pepertje 

I have somehoiw problems with bbm08. the quest doesn't trigger when I'm near JP.

Had to to use resetquest. Now Katie and Amber are there, JP is cleared and claimed. Amber doesnt talk to me and Katie just says "there is a real Problem" and nothing more (+ shes been constantly moved to the center of the parkinglot).

getquestrunning shows 1.

If i set the stage further (like 20 or more) shes still refusing to talk but the quest progresses

23 minutes ago, TheUgin said:

had the same with Cait, i dismissed her by taking another companion. I had the quest to wait till shes getting infected, after that i could talk to her again.

@pepertje 

I have somehoiw problems with bbm08. the quest doesn't trigger when I'm near JP.

Had to to use resetquest. Now Katie and Amber are there, JP is cleared and claimed. Amber doesnt talk to me and Katie just says "there is a real Problem" and nothing more (+ shes been constantly moved to the center of the parkinglot).

getquestrunning shows 1.

If i set the stage further (like 20 or more) shes still refusing to talk but the quest progresses

Ouch, that means that the aliases aren't getting filled. Sometimes that happens, meaning the quest can't begin properly. Sadly, there's no way to fix this in a saved game. Even if you can get it running, it's a highly unstable situation for the engine.

9 minutes ago, TheUgin said:

meh ... and a fresh game didnt help either. I guess i have to reinstall

It's most likely an issue with the mod itself, I'll have to look into it at some point using a clean save until it works. -,-

11 hours ago, pepertje said:

Ouch, that means that the aliases aren't getting filled. Sometimes that happens, meaning the quest can't begin properly. Sadly, there's no way to fix this in a saved game. Even if you can get it running, it's a highly unstable situation for the engine.

That issue actually randomly resolved itself for me after green devil(I’m running a multiple follower mod). although that does leave the mystery of why when the PC has a scene that has available animations the screen cuts to a black loading scene like with AAF scenes for PC but never loads the scene.

8 hours ago, JRadium said:

That issue actually randomly resolved itself for me after green devil(I’m running a multiple follower mod). although that does leave the mystery of why when the PC has a scene that has available animations the screen cuts to a black loading scene like with AAF scenes for PC but never loads the scene.

Wait, you mean that after completing the Green Devil, Caught in the Middle starts normally?

Sounds like an interesting storyline to play...  question... standalone or plays well with rse elements, etc?  My setup is working and ddont mind making a save path to play it.  But would prefer if inclusive into the game playthrough.

Are you planning an update for the items listed such as the quest fixes and or your future ideas?  

If so,, would rather await next release.

Thanks much,

John. 

Ok so I have all the required mods for this so I went to do the womens best friend thing. The animation worked fine but it just doesn't stop. it keeps going forever. And then when I try to force end it there are 2 of my characters. Anyone able to help please..?

Figured it out. I wasn't using AAF engine so it was going on a continuous loop.