1 hour ago, demon2018 said:

Hello 

I have a little worry with the quest enters the lair

I talk to sonia then the deatclaw happens is I offer him the animation begins but never ends

More than a few of us have the problem you describe where sex scenes start but never end with this particular mod. I don't know of any fix unfortunately.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:38 AM, Invictaxe said:

yes they should only affect Boston Breeder

however I strongly recommend you pack the audio files into ba2 file using Archive2 (from Creation Kit) because that will improve the loading times

This is a copy and paste from a couple of pages ago

now my solution is a bit difficult, install a copy of creation kit and then find the program archive2

with the ba2 setting of General and no compression. start adding each sound folder to its own ba2 (it will take a while to do this)

for instance \Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp & fallout 4.esm into Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 (check each mods zip file to find what has been added)

and then move(or delete) the loose files that you compressed into the ba2

heh, I decided to zip the Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 as an experiment to see how big the 7z will be.

and considering how big the BA2 file is, which is around a gig, I was expecting a sizable file but not 8 MB

so here is a 7z of Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 so just extract the file to the DATA folder so it is next to Boston Breeder.esp

if this is a problem, i can remove it

Boston Breeder - Main.7z

On 4/20/2019 at 4:16 AM, Invictaxe said:

heh, I decided to zip the Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 as an experiment to see how big the 7z will be.

and considering how big the BA2 file is, which is around a gig, I was expecting a sizable file but not 8 MB

so here is a 7z of Boston Breeder - Main.ba2 so just chuck it inside DATA next to Boston Breeder.esp

if this is a problem, i can remove it

Boston Breeder - Main.7z 8.47 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you for this! I tried doing that stuff with Creation Kit, but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. You're a lifesaver. ❤️

Okay, I think I might have a bug. Or I might not. I can't really tell, but I'm not sure what other mod might be responsible.

So first things first, I have to ask: Is there a quest given by Preston Garvey to assist settlers in Somerville Place? If not, then the bug must be with a different mod. :v

If there is such a quest, then we can proceed! What happened is that, after turning in a quest to recruit a new settlement (Oberland Station), Preston launched into another dialogue to give me a new recruitment quest. This wasn't a normal, vanilla quest though: There was no voiceover when he gave it to me, so I figure it must be from a mod.

The dialogue went like this. "The settlers over at Sommerville Place have called for our help. They sounded pretty stressed, so you should check on them right away. A fair warning though, it's close to the Glowing Sea, so I doubt it'll be an easy feat." After that last line, I got a pop-up giving me experience for the Oberland recruitment quest, but the conversation didn't "end". The camera remained in conversation-mode, stuck on my girl's face, while Preston walked away and went about his business.

The only other mod I can think of which might be resposible is "Raider Pet", so I will be asking there as well. But if anyone recognizes this as a bug with BB, I could really use some help! ^^;

Edit: Okay, so someone in the RP thread informed me that this is a Boston Breeder quest: " BBM02 - Lurking In The Dark: Sommerville Place". So at least now I know I'm in the right place. :3

On 20/04/2019 at 12:13, krafs said:

Plusieurs d'entre nous ont le problème que vous décrivez où les scènes de sexe commencent mais ne finissent jamais avec ce mod particulier. Je ne connais pas de solution malheureusement.

Hello 

there is a step a command in this kind of situation to stop the animation and continue to play?

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

Okay, I think I might have a bug. Or I might not. I can't really tell, but I'm not sure what other mod might be responsible.

So first things first, I have to ask: Is there a quest given by Preston Garvey to assist settlers in Somerville Place? If not, then the bug must be with a different mod. :v

If there is such a quest, then we can proceed! What happened is that, after turning in a quest to recruit a new settlement (Oberland Station), Preston launched into another dialogue to give me a new recruitment quest. This wasn't a normal, vanilla quest though: There was no voiceover when he gave it to me, so I figure it must be from a mod.

The dialogue went like this. "The settlers over at Sommerville Place have called for our help. They sounded pretty stressed, so you should check on them right away. A fair warning though, it's close to the Glowing Sea, so I doubt it'll be an easy feat." After that last line, I got a pop-up giving me experience for the Oberland recruitment quest, but the conversation didn't "end". The camera remained in conversation-mode, stuck on my girl's face, while Preston walked away and went about his business.

The only other mod I can think of which might be resposible is "Raider Pet", so I will be asking there as well. But if anyone recognizes this as a bug with BB, I could really use some help! ^^;

Edit: Okay, so someone in the RP thread informed me that this is a Boston Breeder quest: " BBM02 - Lurking In The Dark: Sommerville Place". So at least now I know I'm in the right place. :3

Ah, yes, that's an issue from the dialogue itself, I figure. There's two ways to fix it:

1) Try to exit dialogue by moving the camera

2) Load a save from before the dialogue and head to Somerville Place, triggering the quest there and preventing Preston's dialogue.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:08 AM, pepertje said:

Ah, yes, that's an issue from the dialogue itself, I figure. There's two ways to fix it:

1) Try to exit dialogue by moving the camera

2) Load a save from before the dialogue and head to Somerville Place, triggering the quest there and preventing Preston's dialogue.

Thanks for the reply! I'll probably end up taking that second option, but just in case could you explain what you mean when you say "try to exit the dialogue by moving the camera"? This isn't the first time I've gotten stuck in a dialogue, and it would be good to have an option that doesn't result in reloading my game and losing progress!

Edit: So this is probably a silly question, but are there no animations for the Stingwing? I think I've downloaded all of the animation packs, but when I got to that part all I saw was a text box. :v Am I missing something?

Edit 2: Okay, so after looking around I found the AAF Creature Pack and installed it. Then Vortex informed me that it was already installed. :v So I went into the game and used the AAF UI to start an animation with the stingwing manually. It worked fine, so the problem was just that it didn't start via the dialogue in BB.

i am doing the green devil i can see jades head hands and weapon but her body isnt showing i am using the mods i listed on main page

Meshes & Textures
-Danse's Wearable Holotags
-Ponytail Hairstyles
-Elianora's Fallout Junk Yard (Sleeveless Outfits)

Recommended (but not required)

-CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon (For April)

Full files:
-CBBE
-Advanced Animation Framework [AAF]

and some animation packs as well unsure why she has no body any ideas on why this is and how to fix it would be very helpfull

Edit:

after changing her outfit it seems ok so its based on her outfit but i do have sleeveless outfits so i am unsure as to what can be done to fix her outfit aside from just change it.

3 hours ago, drathol said:

i am doing the green devil i can see jades head hands and weapon but her body isnt showing i am using the mods i listed on main page

Meshes & Textures
-Danse's Wearable Holotags
-Ponytail Hairstyles
-Elianora's Fallout Junk Yard (Sleeveless Outfits)

Recommended (but not required)

-CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon (For April)

Full files:
-CBBE
-Advanced Animation Framework [AAF]

and some animation packs as well unsure why she has no body any ideas on why this is and how to fix it would be very helpfull

Edit:

after changing her outfit it seems ok so its based on her outfit but i do have sleeveless outfits so i am unsure as to what can be done to fix her outfit aside from just change it.

did you bodyslide the Sleeveless Outfit with morphs included?

15 minutes ago, drathol said:

i will make sure bodyslide is enabled past that i am unsure how to do so

I have no idea what you mean but I take you through the step anyway

1. Load bodyslide

2. Find the Eli's Sleeveless Outfit

3. Choose your preset - which body sliders to select

4. Tick Build Morphs - at the bottom of the App next to Batch Build

5. Build

ok next question i am on The Green Devil  i am to take jade back to her place after killing alien but she doesnt move but will port when i fast traveled to diamond city but when i entered her place she isnt there but wont talk from the city entrance how do i fix this?

13 minutes ago, drathol said:

ok next question i am on The Green Devil  i am to take jade back to her place after killing alien but she doesnt move but will port when i fast traveled to diamond city but when i entered her place she isnt there but wont talk from the city entrance how do i fix this?

I think she walks to the location instead of warping to the location and I think it is the same with a future quest involving her

Spoiler

Mother

On 4/22/2019 at 2:35 AM, demon2018 said:

Hello 

there is a step a command in this kind of situation to stop the animation and continue to play?

You can stop the animation via the AAF UI but it doesn't seem to make the quest progress so it's sort of broken. It's very unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 11:29 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Hello don't know whether this has already come up or not but in the quest "A Curious Curie Dr Wolfe" doesn't talk to Curie when I press E on her she just carries on doing whatever she was doing before I would advance it manually but I do not know the quest code. If you want a mod list please ask.

Thanks for reading please reply

Hatoc

I also need the quest ID/Code to progess manually. Curie is suppossed to stay with doctor wolfe but is following me for quite a while and I can t see any progress on her body. So I also  thought about using the console.

Might be  bbm11

1 hour ago, LT Roarke said:

I suppose since the deathclaw animations are broken, I could progress the quest by forcing setstage on console. I don't know if that would be a good idea.

In theory, all the stages should progress by dialogue and the animations are just "flavor" that I'll look into over the coming two weeks or so. If it doesn't work, you can try force progressing and see if that leads to issues.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:13 AM, krafs said:

More than a few of us have the problem you describe where sex scenes start but never end with this particular mod. I don't know of any fix unfortunately.

Assuming you are using AAF as it states in the requirements, you need to open up the AAF menu and the animation being played will be there, I can't remember the stop button off by heart but it is in a list of commands on that page. The problem is with the animation packs used as they don't have a listed end and therefore continue till you stop them.

Hope this helps

OK, I have to ask: How hard is it to get your NPCs to stand still.

***MAJOR SPOILERS***

Spoiler

First with Jade in the Green Devil quest. We found the 'green devil' she was hunting, and she just ran in circles around the room. No dialogue, no interaction. I just stood there for literally an hour (OK, I personally went and made a sandwich and browsed some stuff on my phone waiting for *any* change or update in the quest log.) Nothing. Still, wasted an hour. Finally used the command console to auto-complete the quest.

Jade also won't stop acting like a companion, following me everywhere and commenting on stupid shit. I like her commentary, but I just want her to go back to Red Rocket, where I assigned her to be a farmer. She still follows everywhere.

Now, I'm stuck in 'Enter the Lair'. Found all the suits of hazmat gear. Talked to Sonia. She goes over the plan. Every time she gets to 'Any Questions?' (which takes FOREVER since you neglected to implement the dialogue coding from Vanilla that allows you to fast-forward conversations), she abruptly end the discussion and walks off or performs another animation. Seriously, though, nail the NPCs to the floor until their dialogue is finished. Shit is obnoxious.

Side note: You used the wrong word in a dialogue box during 'Enter the Lair'. When you first lay down to rest, the box says 'You feel a sense of contempt' when talking about the pregnancy. You probably meant 'Contentment'. Contempt is a feeling of disgust or dislike one feels towards something they view as inferior. Content/contentment is when someone feels comfortable and/or happy about a situation.

Side note: Having a bit of a problem in that pregnancies don't seem to progress at all. I get an initial dialogue box, and literally nothing else happens. Is there supposed to be more?