What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hey there,

Just looking to add the proper collision settings to the UNP Dream Girl body using this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts&BH=0

Regarding UNP, the mod only comes w/ presets for UNPB and UNP Perky, so I'm wondering if anyone would happen to have a CBPCollisionConfig.txt  file already tailored to the 'UUNP special' Dream Girl body (breast, butt, belly, and vaginal nodes enabled)- I figure it's probably already been done before so I'd rather not waste time mucking about with the settings unnecessarily.  

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Okay, so far there are a few symbiote armor mods out there. Alot of them appear to be either "done" or "dead." Pretty sure none of them come close to this:

This is a request /idea for an addon to one, all, or a new thing all-together.

Backstory, or attempt at justification:

A) "while exploring, you got sucked into a room by a giant tentacle and a big scary voice that had sexual congress with you and infected you with the parasite."

B) "Nazeem did it somehow"

c) "Mora"

the Symbiote is hungry.  It needs to feed.

How to feed/feed attacks: (all with animations)

1) sneak up, activate feed.  (with cooldown timer, (perhaps up to a few hours) 

2) walk up, activate feed. (with cooldown timer, (perhaps up to a few hours)

3) AOE feed.  (with multi-day cooldown timer).

4) make feeding cattle (with cooldown timer, (perhaps up to a few hours)

5) sexual feeding (would need a bit of a cooldown)

Consequences of feeding:

1) the better fed your symbiote is, the more control you actually have of it

2) buffs: I imagine this as more of a way to role play some sort of monster... vampire, whatever you wanna call it.  A modest increase to some sort of stats, or a buff  Can there be a buff/debuff that adds + 5 to archery or ____ for a period of time?

Consequences of not feeding:

If you dont feed lets say- once a day... (there is no "pool of blood" to deplete.. it needs to feed daily).  a debuff to perks or skills.  As you become hungrier, the chance of it attacking someone on its own increases.  so by the end of day 3 lets say, not only do you have a decent debuff to speech lets say, there is a 100% chance that it will attack someone at random once a day, and a 75% chance that it will be an AOE attack.

What the feeding attacks do/how plays out:

1) kill- tentacles launch from your mouth/ armor and latch on to victim and maybe lifts them up... they slowly are drained to death while screaming, trying to fight.

2) kill  tentacles launch from your mouth/ armor and latch on to victim and maybe lifts them up... they slowly are drained to death while screaming, trying to fight.

3) kill  multiple tentacles launch from your mouth/ armor and latch on to victim and maybe lifts them up... they slowly are drained to death while screaming, trying to fight.

4) What happens here is you do feed, but the symbiote infects the victim with something to keep it from dying. and makes it into a settler/slave/ something to leave at Sanctuary until you are hungry..  whenever you feed again with the first three, feed slave is protected.  However, Perhaps you feed too much, and it kills your feeding slave.

5) WHat happens here is, you are doing the frisky.. your riding, or being rode, the pleasure is mounting up.. suddenly instead of cumming, you kind of "cum with tentacle" that shoots its way into whatever holes are available, feeds, and then explodes the target.......

Visual Ideas:
    Leeches, Lampreys, tentacles, The Strain, ESO Vampire feeding, Various symbiotic(parasite armor) mods, estrus for skyrim, Prometheus when that snake creature goes down the scientest throat..

I cant primary, but I can try to help with programming logic and more storyboard work/ help out in other ways.

There was a prostitution mod that came out 1 or 2 months ago on Nexus.  It allowed both the men and female player characters to whore themselves out.  I am interested in this mod since I am playing as an Incubus using "Player Succubus Quest" mod, and this prostitution mod sounds right up my alley.  I can be a gigolo and get paid for making those lonely cold winter nights not so lonely for the ladies of Skyrim.

I would search on nexus myself but I forgot the name of the mod, and I did not set it to be tracked.

Can someone help?

25 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

There was a prostitution mod that came out 1 or 2 months ago on Nexus.

I would search on nexus myself but I forgot the name of the mod, and I did not set it to be tracked.

Can someone help?

Spoiler

1391251800_ProstitutionModsinSSE.png.ed109b698ab4831d87aca2e131a831ba.png

7 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Hide contents

1391251800_ProstitutionModsinSSE.png.ed109b698ab4831d87aca2e131a831ba.png

Thanks, I had done that already before I posted.  I don't think the words prostitute or prostitution were in the name of the mod.  I can't remember the name, because it did not show the mod in the results.  it was only released 1 or 2 months ago.  I don't know why but for some reason I did not set it to track.  If I did I would have found it.

So here's the thing. I used to have a mod that added a whole bunch of new creatures to Skyrim, and it made about half of the giants I encountered female. It's not really the female giants I care about; those are just the creatures from this mod that stick out in my memory. I'm hoping someone else can tell me what the name of that mod is. I think it was fully compatible with SexLab, or at least had supporting mods that made it compatible.

I have HentaiCreatures, which adds a spell to summon a female giant. But since that mod doesn't add creatures to the world, that's not the one I'm thinking of. :x

Edit: I've found the mod I was thinking of. Unfortunately, I was wrong about it being fully compatible with SexLab. T-T It was called "Monster Mod", if anyone was curious!

3 hours ago, haruhichan said:

Do you know any mod like world of bikini mod piece armor mod the mod can mix and match with another  piece  of armor.

and

Doyou this amulet mod key amulet and light amulet

53864-1-1400258600.jpg

I almost want to say Amulets of skyrim. Cause I feel like I’ve seen that amulet key before.

Does anyone know the best animation pack to setup screen archery to have my Paladin Alexandra pet her horse that comes with emfy cleric mod?

8 hours ago, haruhichan said:

Do you know any mod like world of bikini mod piece armor mod the mod can mix and match with another  piece  of armor.

and

Doyou this amulet mod key amulet and light amulet

53864-1-1400258600.jpg

I believe the amulet on the right is Arwen's Evenstar from Ultimate Assortment by FavoredSoul SSE. Like all of the jewelry items in that mod, this amulet is also in Immersive Jewelry.

7855-1-1494955226.jpg

There is also a similar-looking amulet in DeserterX Emfy Cleric Robes SSE as well as all the other variants and conversions of that mod:

13920-1512492197-579038085.jpeg

You know what I hate.  I hate it when I rent a room.  Convince a lady to spend the night.  Enter the room and lock the door, and while we're in action an npc walks in and sits on a chair or worse the bed.  Is there any mod that prevents that from happening?

Really?

DD stuff has it's own section here (check the All in one installer).

It is also under Downloads (on the SE section of the forum). Here (but again, the All in one installer is the most up to date content, you can check this post to ask stuff about DD).

10 hours ago, haruhichan said:

where can I get i it is armor is very buatifull 

Here you go: You'll need to unpack the BSA and optimize the meshes before you can use it with Skyrim SE with either download. May want to resave the plugin also in CK.

Original Skyrim link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258745732 (Made for CBBE Body)

LL link: (Not sure on body type on this page)

Took some scrolling, I found it there. Thanks, Sternum. I guess that's about it. I haven't played this in a decade.  Got the SE version off Steam and let it collect dust but, I'm burning out on other games so I figured it's time to dust that one off and try something new with it. I've always included a nude patch since Morrowind but never anything more than that in the ...riskier ... flavors of mod. Been at it all week getting everything just right. Got to play last night for the first time, no ctds or any other hiccups outside of some bad animations here and there. I don't know about the sex stuff, it doesn't bother me any, not sure it adds anything but some of the mechanics attached to it all is nice.  I lost a fight and afterwards I headed back again and lost again ...but this time I got transported out of the dungeon and to the doorway of some other dungeon far away on a high ledge. Only way out was to go thru that dungeon. LOL ...I liked that!

So, I'm hoping if nothing else, the mechanics will really flip the game upside down and inside out.