View File

CPU and I worked out a port of SSX for SE. It is not fully tested, but fully working as far as it is tested....

All comments about the SE compatibility are welcome, suggestions about additionla features and so on are better placed in the original thread here:

Thanks and Flowers go to reikiri and CPU. 

Note: With Creatures enabled It takes a lot more time for the mod to initialize than it does in Oldrim.  This seems to be a general issue for all mods that have to load a lot of json data. So be patient. 

If you like it and have some money to spent, burn it here:

https://www.patreon.com/loverslab

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.63Beta3, SkyUI SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

51 minutes ago, moddyguy said:

another great port.

But, I forgot what to do with this one.  If I remember correctly, I can now swap out RandomSex mod in favor of this for testing.

This mod allows you to create "sex rules". Where you define whatever you want to happen for sex.

Be afraid it is a complex mod, but gave you the ability of doing wherever you want.

Can I take the rules that have been made for LE and add the JSON files to be picked up in this? In addition can this replace sex initiation mods like Eager NPCs?

Sorry, first time i've noticed this mod and it looks very promising.

6 hours ago, moddyguy said:

looks like i need to find out about locations.

using windstad mine for a home base and set up a follower's rule.  not sure if it's the location rule not set up correctly.  not triggering yet.  arousal the only condition for current follower faction.

Play around with the highlight settings for the rule and in general. So you can see if there are actors availible for the rule. 

3 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

Can I take the rules that have been made for LE and add the JSON files to be picked up in this? In addition can this replace sex initiation mods like Eager NPCs?

Sorry, first time i've noticed this mod and it looks very promising.

That is how i started testing. You just have to copy them into the right location and then import them. Note: If you have rules with creatures and a lot of creature animations installed, it takes a loooooong time until the rules finally show up. 

There are a lot of mods that can be replaced by SSX, if you know how to set up rules correctly. SLEN is a bit special. There is an additional quest, and it has some funktions, that can actually not be covered by SSX. 

2 hours ago, moddyguy said:

Looks like location is the one that mde the difference.

I am at a modded windstad mine location, after adding it to the location filter, the rule applied.

Is location filter optional?  I plan to create  an encounter rule for all npcs everywhere, especially in the outdoor map locations.

In SSX nearly every thing is optional... This is what makes it so interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Even without rules, this tool is very handy.   Finding out factions.. adjusting some npc stats like essential and height.. removing factions..  the actor editor is really quite useful.

Manipulator does the same job on that. No clues if it was ported.

I have not played around with the beed out rules much., but as usual, everything that you get working in one way will also work backwards You just have to make sure, that you have the right settings for Source and Target. You might have to set up a set of rules to fit all the different combinations of NPC/Follower/PC 

To help you, you need to be a bit more specific.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have not played around with the beed out rules much., but as usual, everything that you get working in one way will also work backwards You just have to make sure, that you have the right settings for Source and Target. You might have to set up a set of rules to fit all the different combinations of NPC/Follower/PC 

To help you, you need to be a bit more specific.

There is also an option to specify who will be the passive role between Target, Source, and Collaborators.

22 minutes ago, Prolific said:

The comment you made on the oldrim version, about cell scan not working... is that still the case?

Cell scanning is working fine now. Of course you need SexLab 1.63 Beta 4.

This mod looks simply amazing, and thanks for porting to SSE. 

I tried adding it to my current playthrough, with SKSE 2.0.7 and SexLab Beta 1.  The mod starts correctly, everything appears to initialize, I get a message for scan begin/complete, no conflicts or warnings are apparent, the MCM looks good, and so on.  But when I try to set up the rule participants, for "specific" participants, the only "actor" it can find is me, the player.  It finds no NPCs, regardless of the scan method - cell, cloak, etc. .   Might the older versions of SKSE and Sexlab that I'm using be the cause of this.?

11 minutes ago, DevonLovelock said:

This mod looks simply amazing, and thanks for porting to SSE. 

I tried adding it to my current playthrough, with SKSE 2.0.7 and SexLab Beta 1.  The mod starts correctly, everything appears to initialize, I get a message for scan begin/complete, no conflicts or warnings are apparent, the MCM looks good, and so on.  But when I try to set up the rule participants, for "specific" participants, the only "actor" it can find is me, the player.  It finds no NPCs, regardless of the scan method - cell, cloak, etc. .   Might the older versions of SKSE and Sexlab that I'm using be the cause of this.?

The scann only works with SKSE 2.09 or higher and Sexlab Beta4 or PapyrusUtil 3.5. It is the main reason why it took so long to convert it properly. With SL Beta 1 you will see that the cell scan is working, but it will not find anything.